Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Strange choice for a maid. Adonfang and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:58 pm
"Lass cant cook to save her life, and now look at you. I swear someone gets sick each time she cooks something. Her mother was the same I tell you. The master never let her cook so she dosn't know how" Gretel nagged from the depths of the kitchen till she hear a voice call out. Peering around the corner and smiled faintly. As she walked out she gave a small smile "I can help. The water will take time to warm though, could you check on El? Isabella cooked some bad food apparently this morning and again this afternoon. Henry ill just now and im not sure what you or the mistress had and what was good or bad. Mothers been in her bed for a while resting, I think the meat may have been spoiled."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:06 pm
Adon was shocked at the news and nodded "Yes, I can do that and as for the meat do you have hunting equipment in the house?" she asked handing the boy to Gretel.

(it is short because it setting up for something maybe)  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 pm
"No we shop in the market three times a week. The mistress could never stand the sight of a harmed animal much less one dead. Besides, she lets those who hunt here pay a fee for the use of her land. They write letters about who they saw on her land if someone else was in their area, helps her keep an eye on who tried to get on her land." Gretel said with a faint smile as she took the boy. "Hello their little prince". Gretel gently poked the top of his nose and smiled happily as he giggled and took her finger. "Tomorrow you can go to the market with me and Isabel Adon, ill let you fetch the meat over her."

Adonfang
Ooc: Maybe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:34 pm
Adon nodded and said "Alright, no worries than" she said heading up to El's room and knocking on the door. "El it is me Adon I am coming in" she said opening the door to her room and walking in slowly. Adon didnt know how her mistress would feel so she took it sow and said "how you feelin El?" she asked worriedly.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:01 pm
Eliza groaned as she was awoken, feeling some discomfort she rubbed he stomach and looked to Adon "How late is it?" she muttered half awake as she rolled over. The movement causing a wave of nausea, pulling her upper half over the bed where a chamber pot laid she felt the bile rise up. Though it was little she couched hard after and clutched the mattress tightly as she pushed herself up from the bed, the movement making her discomfort twist into more pain and she winced.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:06 pm
"Late afternoon, you and most of the others outside of my, gretel and your little one seemed to have eaten some bad meat" she said rubbing El's back. "I am gonna try to take a bath with your little one to help clear up some of his coughiness a bit as it always seems to help if you soak in a hot bath to let your nasal passage and throat clear" she said smiling gently still rubbing El's back. "Gretel offered to have me go out tommorow with her tot he market to get some meat but i don't know if i trust it all that much really, and depending on how you feel maybe the little one will stay with me until your better since you need rest still apparently" she said scooching closer to El.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:19 pm
"Thank you, you've been so helpful" Eliza said with a faint smile. "If you go... to the market find a new butcher... One you feel is good.". Eliza coughed a bit every so often and gave a weak smile to Adon, her face tear stained already and she flinched in pain. "Can you fetch me Senna? Before your bathI had it before to help the morning illness"

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:54 pm
"Of course Eliza, I will find someone who shant make such a mistake again" she said kissing El's forehead and lieing her down. "Just rest I will send Senna up as soon as she can alright?" she said massaging her cheek until El passed out again. Adon got up and walked to the washroom where she found Gretel and smiled "Thank you Gretel, I know I am still new but I want to thank you for helping with this I am not very good with many things but I know how to take care of a child" she said smiling weakly. "El wanted to see Senna if that is alright or you can see her depending, and she would like me to find a new butcher tomorrow when we go out so leave the talking to me in that regards" she said trying to smile but clearly worried for El.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:36 am
"She wished to chew Senna, its a herb she ate to fix illness often.
She will be fine, and she took care to hire one to be trusted with the child. You are trusted by us all here to help us in any way you can, if El trust you choice so shall we. Now trust yourself of you will worry yourself, the baby and El"
Gretel said with a smile as she held out the child to Adon. "Now rest and wash yourself and the young duke. I will see to the care of every one while you do, but be sure to rest yourself come night fall."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 am
"Ah, my apologies for the mix up..." she said feeling silly thinking Senna was a person. Adon than blushed at Gretel's next words and nodded "I shall Gretel, and again thank you" she said taking the young babe in her arms again and said "Alright mister time to undress and relax in a warm bath together" as she kissed his cheek gently. quickly she undressed herself and the little one than slowly and gently lowered themselves into the warm water lieing him on her chest. At first he fidgeted at the warm water and fussed but Adon was patient with him and said "Oh stop, this will help i promise and I am right here as well so take your time my little Loki" she said making sure he was able to adjust to the warm water at his own pace. Once they both were fully submerged and gently ran warm water over his back as he lied on her chest with her smiling down at him. Adon decided to sing to him in her own language much like El had done with him the night before as she sung a happy little tune to calm the little duke and keep him entertained. They stayed in the bath for quite some time until her decided it was good time to get out and feed one more time before night fell.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 am
Eliza was woken with the smell of broth and Senna, smiling weakly up at Gretel she sat up and took the bowl and let Gretel set the herbs beside her before the maid left. Spinning the broth in the bowl she forced a spoonful into her mouth and swallowed. She continued for a time till some returned and she set aside the bowl deciding instead to chew the senna. Looking at her door silently she felt an ache to hold her son again, yet with his illnes nearly gone and hers newly arrived she feared making him worse. Instead she curled into her bed quietly and waited for sleep.

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 am
Adon fed the little duke one last time and was bringing him up to lie down and decided maybe tonight he sleep in her room so as to let Eliza sleep through the night and in the morning she would bring him for his feeding. Adon opened her door and set about a makeshift crib that was right next to her and made sure the little baby was comfortable, she laid down in the bed next to him and promptly fell asleep. Several times through the night the little one awoke but she quickly was up and keeping him occupied, feeding him some of his medication and vitamins making sure he was properly cared for until morning. Soon enough morning came and Adon still holding the sleeping baby walked into Eliza's room and to her bed gently tapping her shoulder "Eliza, somebody would like to see you today" she said smiling down at her.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 am
Eliza yawned as she was woken and looked up from her bed, seeing Adon first she smiled before she pulled herself us to sit. Looking back to Adon as she spoke Eliza lit up as she seen her son cradled carefully in Adon's arm's. "Oh he's still sleep. You should have let him rest in the nursery still." she said although couldn't bare to look away from her son. Reaching a hand up she carefully rubbed his cheek with a smile "Poor thing, If he isnt sick it seems another is here."

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:45 am
"It is almost time for him to have breakfast and since he has had all his medicine he should clear up in no time, and I know it most likely was not easy being away from him so I wanted you to see him" she said as the little one stirred and opened his eyes seeing his mother. the babe laughed and grabbed towards her and sure enough Adon handed him over to his mother and said "see, he missed you as much as you missed him I am sure although we had a nice bath together" she said rubbing his head "Isn't that right little Loki" which elicited a giggle from him a she smiled down at the baby.  

Adonfang

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:34 am
"Loki, I like it. I hope though he wont be as trouble some as he grows." Eliza saim as she smiled down at her son reaching to take him into her arms. "Do you carry slovic blood in you, or celtic? As hidden as they are here most dont openly speak of the norse gods anymore.". Eliza cradled her son close and kissed his forehead softly letting him grab at her hair as she looked to Adon. She remembered well stories her grandmother told her when she was young and she loved the time stolen away from lessons to learn from the old woman. Many tales of old gods, and women in battle once filled her dreams till she had her first season and she let go of the childish dreams she had. She enjoyed her life at garden parties and balls and seeking a content life as a wife running her home.

Adonfang

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces