Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ★Journals
Ragna's Journal / Dream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna heard Davina's response about what Luna did while he was watching before he sighs and moves to try and tackle Davina down into the bushes. "Straight up attempting bodily harm against anyone is still not good, trust me when I say this, she lives in your presence and with what you've demonstrated now and whenever, I'm sure she'll think twice...." He hoped as he was trying to get back up to his feet before she would attack him next. "Just trust me on this Davina, and even after tonight we could make some work."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 am
Davina Kua

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina raised an eyebrow as she watched Ragna come towards her, trying to tackle her. She leveled out the foot that it would hit him at least in the lower stomach, if not the groin. She didn't want to hurt him this time, but she needed to punish Luna for everything that she had done. There was no exception to this rule. Plus, she wanted to make sure that Luna wouldn't want to replicate in this world.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:51 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was kicked in the lower stomach, grunting as he could see her still trying to hurt Luna before he soon said, "S-She's learned her lesson Davina, j-just stop okay?" He asked, while slowly getting back up from having fallen to his knees from the kick. He shook his head, recovering a bit more easily from the attack as he rubbed his stomach. "B-Besides, we should try to get into the house first and foremost."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina watched as he folded. He thought that she had learned her lesson, however, she didn't believe though. However, he was right, it would be better in the house. Plus, what was more punishing than being dragged by your ears? Davina kicked Luna hard in the stomach one more time, She then grabbed the ears from under her feet, taking them into her hand as she started to drag Luna into the house. Did she really care how injured the woman would be? Absolutely not.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna sighed and followed after Davina up the stairs and back into the living room, it seemed as though nothing changed. "This... looks the same." He told both of them as he soon began to try and pick up Luna to set her on the couch, that and get her away from Davina for the moment. "Look, I know she caused so much trouble... hell even for me, but just straight up abusing her isn't the best idea..."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:58 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina dragged the woman up the stairs. She honestly felt like throwing her down the stairs, like she had done with the body in order to have a miscarriage a few times. Ragna tried to take Luna from her. Having both hands open would lead to being able to harm Luna even more. She watched as the woman clung to Ragna completely afraid.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:15 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna was cowering in fear. Her ears were flat against her head, and her tail was tucked as much as it could. She held onto Ragna. She was afraid of what would happen next. She didn't want to let go of Ragna.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was now struggling to even stand when Luna immediately clung to him, causing him to lose his balance for a second till he stood up properly to look at Luna. "So, you're Luna?" He asked her once before looking to Davina, now realizing the mistake of her having both hands available. "Davina, we need to sit and talk this out like adults." He told her softly while trying his best to get ready to evade a possible attack.

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:53 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina tilted her head. They needed to talk this out like adults? Luna was nothing but a horny bunny who wanted to stay young, and free forever. "Adults? I only see one adult here. The bunny is not an adult, she's a teenager. She wants nothing more to be free and without responsibility." She didn't include herself in being an adult, she didn't know what she was Yes, her body was very adult like, and her scars showed that she had to have learned to how to grow up quickly.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:04 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna held onto Ragna. She feared the woman that was in front of her. She looked at Ragna, he was asking if she was Luna. "Course I am suga.' Though, where in tarnation are we? And who is this, delightful lady?" Her voice came out in a southern accent. He could definitely tell that she was being sarcastic about the delightful lady. She clung onto him, her chest, against his body.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:10 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna face flushed a bit of red when Luna moved a bit closer before he side and lightly flicked Luna's forehead. "Eitherway, we need to keep a level head for this, all three of us are stuck in here for an 8 hour period with Andrea and Zoey asleep in the physical body." He told them before he looked to Davina. "You already know the surgery was a success right Davina?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:02 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina tilted her head the other way. The last thing that she remembered was telling them to not use magic. The rest was a blank. She placed her hand on her back. She didn't have a fresh surgery mark. She always had it on her mental form. Her eyes widened in fear. "I don't have the surgery scar...Zoey is going to have a scar. I've failed...I've failed..." She backed herself into a corner. She didn't know what to do. She was supposed to protect Zoey, she was supposed to protect Zoey..."I didn't protect her..."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:12 pm
Luna Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna rubbed her head when he flicked her. She had done nothing wrong. She just wanted to not be near the crazy lady. She then backed into a corner."Darling, you need to sit, and explain what is happening, and who that delightful woman is, crying in the corner. I understand now honey that we are here, for 8 hours, but I need to know where here is." Ragna was not doing a good job explaining.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:26 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna sighed as Davina was entering a freak out state once more before he looked to Luna when she was beginning to ask. He then pried Luna off of him to have her sit on the couch. "Fine then. That woman in the corner is a female named Davina, the one who had killed so many people and despises you for your actions of using Zoey's body for lust. This place here... I don't know entirely. But I've learned I can wake up here fairly easily and I can drag people in. So I want to call it my home away from home." He told Luna as he got up and walked over to Davina. "You didn't fail her... you couldn't help her in this state because it was a medical procedure that happened when all of you were unconscious." He told Davina in a soft caring tone of voice, not reaching to touch her as he kept a slight distance from her. "But this is good though, she will be able to walk again soon."

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:52 pm
Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Davina looked up at Ragna. He told her it wasn't her fault. It was her fault though. She wasn't in the seat, she wasn't in the seat. She wasn't in the seat. Her voice went low, and she started rocking back and forth. "I wasn't in the seat...I wasn't in the seat. She'll be scared.... She'll be scared..." She was rocking back and forth. She didn't protect her, she didn't protect her, she didn't protect her.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

★Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out