Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:25 pm
Mi'ra walked quietly again with the clerics as the led her out of the guild. Seeing Zerul following behind she frowned a bit feeling bad he was stuck with her still for the time being. She didnt expect he would follow after her and thought he would merely stay with the guild.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:28 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul followed as they were lead to the church. once in there she was moved up to the altar and the clerics begin chanting. Zerul stays back watching. She would imediatly feel sick as the influence was fighting back.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:37 pm
Mi'ra sat at athe alter and looked around nervously, as they chanted she held herself with one arm and covered her mouth with the other. The ill feeling washing over her quickly and deciding to make her feel twice as bad then when she first felt ill in the cave.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul watches carefully. the clerics used various incense and chanting to help clense her but the influance was fighting back. they would be there for about an hour before the influance was clensed from her. during that hour she would hear a voice to tell her to do various evil deeds even kill the clerics. once she was clensed of the dark spirit she would feel drained of energy. Zerul walks over and picks her up. "I got it from here." The clerics gives them both there blessing as Zerul carries her out of the church.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:48 pm
Mi'ra trembled through out half of the cleansing, she didnt know what to make of the voice in her head. As it left she felt most her body become sore and drained over all. As Zerul walked over and lifted her up she didnt bother to try and tell him to stop. "I-I'm sorry...... I didn't know what it felt like..... when it came to me.... I just though... I was ill" Mi'ra said seeming half asleep as she struggled to talk and stay awake for the moment.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:58 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "thats why we have the after mission debrifing and checking. just incase. now rest everything will be fine." Not wanting to worry her father he takes her to his house and lays her down on the couch and puts a blanked over her. "Sleep you will need to get up early for your training."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 am
Mi'ra nodded weakly as she trembled slightly under the blanket. Without the energy to ask questions she closed her eyes. It hardly took a moment after that before her breathing softened and she fell asleep.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul goes to his bed and falls asleep. He wakes up early but doesn't wake Mi'ra yet and gets some breakfast going.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:25 am
Mi'ra slept calmly till she smelled food, sniffing the air she soke up a bit and sat up. Opening her eyes she first became confused as she looked around, slipping off the the couch she winched feeling the sore pains lingering. Straightening she decided to follow the smell, seeing Zerul she paused in the door way. "Good morning?" she asked uneasily not sure how late it was.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:40 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul stops when he hears Mi'ra. "Good morning. You have any prefrence for breakfast?" He was making some sausage and egg omlets.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:08 pm
"Um no..... Im sorry if i've been a bother." she said walking towards him looking a bit worried. "It was really stupid of me to try and go go the guild knowing things only from books", The spoke softy now as she looked down to her feet.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:16 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "your not the only one. i didn't know much about the guild when i joined." He finishes making an omlet and puts it on a plate and hands it to her. "here you go. Silverware is in the first drawer next to the sink."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:54 pm
"And yet your the youngest to take on a trainee." Mi'ra said blushing slightly as she looked at her food. "Every one talks about you saying how you entered at a young age and became highly ranked in the guild in a quick amount of time. There is also chatter I hear about others too but your names the most common said.". Walking to the drawer she opened it with a small frown. "Honestly how any young man could do such things and still be unwed, its hardly a shock your name is spread about. a good portion of men debate sending their daughters to you with how well you do for yourself. Another good portion is envious or admire you. It's nice of you to say such a thing, although its not settling my nerves as much as I would like."

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles again. "yea. i hear that talk as well. and those girls that are sent my way...they just dont have the spark im looking for. I dont want just some house wife to sit at home and wait for my return and do my bidding. i want a wife who would go out there on adventures with me. someone who will have my back when things become grimm." He sighs. "But with my reputation it would be hard to find a wife like that. they would think they are unworthy to be with me." He shakes his head and goes back to making his omlet. "Enough about me. How about you? I only know your name."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:15 am
"Im nothng special, Ive ready all my life. My mother taught me now to and she wished for me to learn what things she knew. Father didnt want any type of risk if I made a potion wrong or messed up an enchantment so he had be learn how to run his shop. Mother or course got her way too and had me learn of such things for a time. Her family line was well known for such things back home, so the town mourned my mothers house years after they were gone. Father disliked the reminders and we left to come here.". Mira gave a small shrug then. "Ive come here and worked the shop reading each day till I started to listen to mens tales about the guilds and soon looked to join one of them".

DaMetaEX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces