Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
195 Cherry Street- Rutherhart and Todeas' Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna pulled his hand away the moment she slapped it, his breathing was slowly getting a bit heavily as it seemed like he couldn't get away. "A-Ah~ p-please Luna. S-Stop! Z-Zoey d-didn't like you doing this before." He told her as he could feel her wet tongue running along his ear as he groaned a bit, still writhing beside her. He was already completely hard underneath his trousers, becoming fairly uncomfortable in them now as his eyes were closed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna kept on for a few more strokes. She could feel how hard he was, however, he had not properly begged. She could see that he was enjoying it a bit too much. She couldn't have that. She also wouldn't let him get off. She was going to watch him like a hawk.

"Zoey knows what I'm doing. She isn't watching now, as she is taking care of Andrea. I have free reign to do what I want to you. Now, you haven't begged properly, so you are to walk me home with that in your pants. When we get to my home, you might get lucky and I might let you release."Her tone was dripping with venom. She really wanted him to pay.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: btw, what Luna looks like inside of their head, except with blue eyes.]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:00 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna couldn't hold it in as he began to groan softly gtom her strokes till she finally slowed to a stop, his area still hard as he was breathing heavily. He listened to her as she spoke about what Zoey was doing and how she was taking care of Andrea, literally torturing him with pleasure as he looked into her eyes. The tone of voice reminded him of Darya before he closed his eyes, trying to bring his thoughts together. "P-Please, let's get you all home... this is killing me figuratively." He told her, doing his best to beg when his mind was currently scattered for the moment as he was running through every thought to try and find more ways to beg.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:15 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna got up from the bed. She shook her butt a bit, as she walked out in just her panties. She wanted to make him suffer. She didn't care if she ruined his life, she wasn't going to ruin theirs. She made plans to go to the pharmacy as soon as they showered. It was so weird to not shower after having sex. Normally she would use their shower to get clean as the men slept, and then she would slink out, now clean.

She went downstairs, and grabbed the sheet that was down there. She then wrapped it around her body like some kind of dress. It was baggy, but it was better than the skirt that they had been using it for yesterday. She then went and grabbed a juice from the fridge. She couldn't wait for her to be complete.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:27 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched as she got up in nothing but her panties as he was breathing heavily. He slowly got himself up to his feet, seeing her shake her rear as she walked away, which did make him feel more want, but he had to fight the urge for now. He made his way to his laundry, or what he had of it and put on a shirt, the pants would be uncomfortable to change in and out of so he kept them on. He soon followed after her downstairs as he caught up to her once she had a 'sheet dress' with a juice. "A-Already to go to your house?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:26 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna was sipping away at her juice when Ragna came downstairs with his shirt on, and no jacket. She looked over his body, a few times, seeing the source of why he couldn't speak correctly. She smiled, knows she had caused that pain. She didn't typically like doing things this way. Normally she wouldn't get the chance, but today she would.

She then almost pranced to the door, showing off her assets again to Ranga. "I'm ready for you to bring me home big boy, and you should be as well."She winked at him, knowing full well what she had intended to happen.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:47 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna frowned a bit while Luna seemed a bit happy about his pain as he pouted a bit. He was walking awkwardly as he sighed a bit, she seemed as though she didn't care about his pain as he got up. He was doing his best as she was walking away to shake her rump and keep him aroused. His face remained red as he followed after her still to the door. "I-I'm ready." He told her softly as he began to open the door to walk outside. The chill of outside hitting him, but it wasn't too bad.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna walked outside. The sheet was not nearly enough to keep her warm on this day. Damn, how much did she miss Zoey's overalls at this point? Too much. She hoped that he could actually get them home. It was far too cold to be wearing only a bed sheet.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: [Exit]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:48 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna started to walk alongside her as they left, this time to try and get the group home, although Ragna would be lagging behind slightly to try and keep himself from being too noticed. That erection was not to be ignored, and he was doing JUST that to try and make it through the time being.
(Exits)

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:14 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November3rdFriday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am
User Image
User Image

[The night Prior]
                                              Victor had arrived while the last rays of the sun shone in the sky. He had been dismissed early due to an arrangement by Miss Valafar, and as such had been able to return home before it became too dark out. His initial excitement had faded slightly during his walk home, as he had significant time to deal with it. It was slowly being eroded away with a newfound worry. 'I got the job. I actually got the job...Oh god, I got the job.' Victor thought, as he realized what it meant to have acquired the position in question. He would now have to perform up to her standards, and make sure he did not screw up in the task. He could feel the pressure building but he pushed it away. He got the job, it was all that mattered for now. He could focus on it in the morning. 'And I need to hide this from Ragna...and wake up earlier than normal...' he thought to himself. He still did not feel great about having to hide it...but he needed it as a backup in case anything happened. Even though Ragna was immortal to a degree, his new behavior suggested they may not always share the same abode as long as he and Darya were joined. It was unfair to Ragna more so than to himself. For while Ragna was immortal, whoever he chose to be with was not. Victor pushed the thoughts from his mind as he entered the front door of his house, retrieving a small snack for dinner and ascending the stairs to his room. He ate his dinner, changed into clothes more appropriate for sleep, and set an alarm on his watch to alert him when to wake up. He would need to rise early to make sure he had enough time to get ready and go to his first day of work.

[Current day]
                                              Victor awoke to the sound of his watches incessant beeping. Groggily, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and rose from bed. He quickly went through his daily routine, albeit slightly more tired despite his early rest due to his very early wake up, oh making breakfast and showering. He changed into his usual attire, having washed a spare the day before. He briefly wondered if there was a uniform, but he had not been told so by her so he hoped that meant he was in the clear, or that one would be provided. As he was about to exit the house in pitch black early morning, he heard and felt a little bit of rain. Stepping back into the shelter of his house, he thought of how he would escape. He had no umbrella, but he did have a few spare clothes...Heading back to his room, he grabbed the biggest jacket he had and held it over his head as a pseudo umbrella. He left the house this way, still being pelted a little by the rain but not being drenched thankfully.

[OOC: Exit to Good reads Bookstore. guide: Dark blue is Victor's thoughts, crimson is Darya speaking in Victor's mind, light blue is Victor speaking. Left from home to bookstore]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina woke up with a start. Where was she? Did you miss Zoey. She looked around, and put her hand on her head. That was right. They had walked to the Bookstore to try to find Victor, but one of the people that Davina had tried to kill. Davina had refused to go in. She had made a plan to try to talk to Victor. First they went to Zoey's house and picked up Clothing, the wallet and purse. She didn't think that she would spend the night at their house. While she thought that Zoey would be made for her spending money, she would make it up to her by returning to her room during the meal, and letting Zoey take over, once she questioned Victor. However, when they got to Ragna's house, Davina's headache got worse and caused her to get so dizzy that she fell. He had her laying down on his bed, but she didn't see him, until she turned over and saw him sitting against the wall, sleeping.

She would stand up, and get close to his face. Why did Zoey find this attractive? He wasn't anything special, hell, he couldn't even fight. Every time she had come out, he had refused to hit her. Even when she was out to kill him. Then again, this man couldn't die. However, being hurt hurts, did that mean that Dying hurt? She would press her finger into his cheek, hard.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:51 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna had been a tad tuckered out once they made it home, from all the walking, to stress, and hell... just dealing with a literal group of 4 in one was definitely hurting his head. He saw Victor in the Bookstore so he was right, but they had to leave because of something Davina saw. After a stop to her house they had managed to make it to his home where she collapsed once they were inside. Being a good samaritan he was, Ragna picked her up and had carried her back to his room once more to lay her on the bed. He was concerned with Zoey and the others since this Davina was out for longer than expected. He decided it would be best to watch over them, sitting beside the bed the entire night.

He had fallen asleep, yet even then he was filled with worry as his little brother was off on his own adventures, probably even got a job. Yet, here he was having to deal with someone who he had to take responsibility for as well. His dreams were more or less his revisits of concerns before he could feel something.... it was getting harder and harder and then a bit sharp before he slowly began to awake up going. "Nyeeeeeeeeeaaaagh....." He looked at Davina and pouted a bit before he backed up a tad, rubbing his cheek where she poked. "What was that for?"

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:48 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina was an inch from his face, studying it. She just didn't understand. Normally she never got this close to anyone, physically or emotionally. She had actually talked to him! She was feeling hungry, and she knew that he actually had stuff to do today. She should probably let the girls wake up now. Now he wanted to know why she did what she did.

"Well...I wanted to see why Zoey is attracted to you. I don't see it. You aren't the best looking person, you can't protect yourself, never mind anyone else, and your short. I can see the niceness, but I know it's physical attraction, so I don't know why." She just as far away from him as she was. She poked his chest a bit. It was firm, but so weren't Zoey's, if you removed the boobs.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:13 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna raised an eyebrow before she finally stated dthat Zoey was attracted to him. It caused him to blush, and become slightly confused as to why she did as well before she began to list his flaws. He couldn't help but shrug before he spoke, "Well... I don't know why she's attracted to me either.... maybe it's because I took the step to try and understand her situation in there. But you're right, I'm not the best looking, nor can I protect myself... yet I would give it all I've got to protect others, even more to protect Zoey." He told Davina softly as she poked his chest, causing him to chuckle a bit. "But, I aim to be changing my ability to protect with some training work to do. Hell, if you could also teach me how to fight when you do come out, that may help." He told Davina with a smile on his face before he began to slowly stand up. "I'm surprised you're awake though."

Youroka Kage

Lixin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces