Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:28 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Yes, I agree, once we return I'm sure that between the planning and I'm sure that our parents will start the bombardments of questions on how we feel about each other. Although I'm sure we both will tell them that we simply learned each other more and loved from there." he said to her with a smile. He ate his food and wiped his hands and mouth. "Sophia, I will be training for the next three to four hours, as much as I want to spend time with you more, I can not slack on them, but afterwards I did have plans to see a local production this afternoon with you, if you're interested." Absalon offered to her.

He took his training seriously, as it was one of his passions, but now he would have another with her by his side. He loved her, and if he were to be honest, he would say that this would be the first time he was in love also. He was even happier that she felt the same way towards him.

AceOfTears
[an]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:56 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia knew they would be overwhelmed with questions regarding the wedding. She wasn’t ready for the questions, “Yes. They will bombard us along with the royals trying to ask about the wedding and then it will be for children.” She spoke softly as she sipped her drink before finishing her food. She understood that he would need to train as she smiled warmly. “I would be interested. However, try not to wear yourself too much in your training.” She spoke sweetly.

He filled her heart with joy from the love she had for him. He made her feel safe and wanted unlike any of her other suitors. She hadn’t wanted to run away even after their night from before. Still she wanted to hold his hand and intertwine her fingers with his own.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:03 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I'm not going to be a second over two hours, promise." Absalon said and went out back where he would don his full set of armor, helmet and all, even with his sword on his waist before he would run laps around the estate, the sound of his armor moving would be heard from outside each time he would get close to the house. After a few passes he would work on his agility in a more odd way.

He stood on his hands and had Blake place his sword with the flat side on his feet. His body shook slightly as he started to walk on his hands, making sure to not let the sword drop as he walked on his hands, his breathing a little hard at this point and after a while he stopped that and took a break to get water. He took off his helmet, his face drenched in sweat as he tossed back glasses of water before going back to working on his sword swing.

AceOfTears
[

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:32 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia nodded at him knowing he had been training far longer before he had met her. After a bit Sophia had left the table to return to the room to work on writing a letter of her own. She knew if she didn’t tell her parents before arriving it might be bad for them when they would arrive. In the letter she had spoken about how that night she had fallen for Absalon and now is sharing the same room as him.

After writing her letter she gave it to Marianna with a smile, "make sure this gets to them... I’ll be in the garden if you need me." She spoke with a smile allowing Oliver to come if he wished. Oliver joined her side to go into the garden with her making sure she was protected. Being surrounded by nature always relaxed her nerves especially she was in deep thought or need to figure out a plan. Looking at the sky feeling the slight breeze against her skin.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:57 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

After Absalon had practiced his sword swing and his hand to hand combat, he had only his most dreaded portion of his training left, which doubled as where his performance was the least spectacular, his archery training. Tiffany would help him with his form by demonstrating proper technique for him. He did just as Tiffany instructed and let the arrow fly, missing the target completely. Tiffany let out a small giggle, then stopping almost instantly due to Absalon's attention cutting to her like a knife.

"Would you like to substitute for the target Tiffany?" Absalon asked her as he went back to his practice. He was absolutely horrible, and after two quivers of arrows he was able to finally hit the target in almost the most outward part of the circle. "Alright, well that's better than back home." Absalon said and started to wrap up training and took off his armor and put it away. Absalon cleaned and shined his armor to where it was mirror like, the light from the sun reflecting off of it as he moved so it wouldn't be in his face and he saw Sophia across the way and moved the armor so the sun would reflect off of it and shine in her face to get her attention.

AceOfTears
[al]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:10 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia had been walking around the garden seeing all the beautiful flowers they had to offer. She hoped later to spend more time here. Oliver had smiled seeing Sophia at peace and happy since she had been stressed over this marriage. Her eyes seeing there were flowers she hadn't seen back home before smiling warmly. Her hands reached out to delicately hold the flower petals in her hands seeing the colors of green and blues.

Standing up as she went to talk to Oliver before the light was shining in her face. Her eyes squinted to use her hand to cover her eyes before seeing it was Absalon. She headed over with a smile, "I take it your all done with training and are missing me?" she teased him. She wrapped her hands together holding them in the front of her while Oliver kept his distance making sure Sophia was safe.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"No, I'm trying to steal the shine in your eyes for my armor." Absalon teased back at her. "I will be ready in a matter of minutes and then we'll head out," Absaon added before he put away each piece of armor carefully before heading in and cleaning up before coming back out in more casual attire. "Sophia, our show starts in about five minutes,are you ready to leave?" Absalon had asked her as he walked towards her place in the gardens, he too was a little impressed with how big the garden was and with such a variety too.

It honestly reminded him of his mother's, she absolutely adored gardening and all aspects of it. He shrugged it off after a second and paid attention to Sophia. "Oliver, I know you have your duties and must carry them out, I know all too much about holding your post, but I was hoping that it would be just Sophia and I attending the play. You don't have to worry about her being protected," Absalon said and patted the sword on his hip."I'll make sure she's safe."

AceOfTears
[

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:13 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia couldn’t help but to giggle at his tease towards her. “Alright sounds good.” She spoke with a sweet smile. It was easy to see she was anxious to spend the night with him. Being outside she hadn’t needed to change into anything new or fix her hair. She nodded to answer his question when he had returned. She had been completely interested in the garden seeing how there was so much to the garden. She could spend hours in the garden getting lost herself.

Oliver had gladly given Sophia up to Absalon knowing his accomplishments after Sophia had told him. He knew that she would be safe with her future husband. “Of course. Just make sure to keep her safe and happy is all I ask.” He spoke calmly to Absalon. He bowed to Sophia once she had dismissed him to enjoy his night to himself. Sophia looked to Absalon as she grinned widely, “So now that we are all alone what do you have planned?” She teased him.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:31 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"It is a promise then, we will be back later this evening," Absalon said as he walked to the carriage he had for Sophia and him. He was surprised with Oliver's easy surrender of Sophia for the evening. "What exactly did you tell Oliver, just a couple hours ago I'm sure he'd rather cut his own head off before he left you alone with me, but now he's all for it, why?" Absalon asked. He was a curious person already and the sudden flip of character didn't make him uneasy, but he did wonder if she passed along one of his stories from when they were at dinner last night.

They would be driven into town and to the local theatre where there would be a double feature put on for them, the first being the play adaptation of an epic from the kingdom they were in, and the second being a comedy. Their arrival had also been announced to the director and his crew. They would see people wave to them as they went down the streets. "It seems like the entire city knew about the settlement and emphasis on us coupling together, was I the only one truly ignorant to the reason for coming all the way out here and meeting with the princess?" Absalon thought to himself, feeling a little embarrassed about not knowing anything upon his initial arrival. He switched his attention back to her quickly so he wouldn't appear to be drifting in thought.

AceOfTears
[al]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia had walked alongside Absalon to the carriage he had for the two of them. A smirked crossed her lips seeing his he was shocked by Oliver's surrender of her easily. "Maybe I happen to tell the stories you told me and that if he didn’t give up his reign of protecting me that his duties might change getting back home to night guard." She spoke to Absalon. She knew that it took a lot to convince Oliver but it was worth it in the end.

Heading to the local theatre before hearing their arrival announced as she grew embarrassed. She could handle the royal court but when she was put on display she got nervous. She looked away as she fumbled with her hands to distract herself from being put on display with Absalon. "I guess they decided to announce us coming..." She spoke quietly.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:21 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"It would be the absolute opposite for a soldier back home, the night guard is the most vigilant in their duties, my father actually was tackled one night because he was wearing a dark robe while strolling the castle grounds since he couldn't sleep. I was able to see the whole thing from my balcony. He demanded that they tone it down a little," Absalon said with a chuckle. "Would you say he was impressed with the stories, or was he more terrified of you?" Absalon asked as he saw how nervous she got when she saw they'd make a scene of their arrival. It was odd, she had given examples of her being unmovable in the courts, but she was actually nervous from the onlookers?

"So does that unyielding spirit stay locked away in the courts? You seem so nervous to where you're nearly blushing, it's absolutely adorable," Absalon teased and grabbed her hand. "Don't worry my love, if you get too flustered I'll storm the stage in my underwear to distract everyone from you." Absalon said to her before walking her in and to their seats. The crowd waved and Absalon would shake the hands of those extended to him as they walked. They were shown the balcony seats that were for them only.

AceOfTears
[a]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:49 pm
Sophia Darrington

“That may be true. However, back home the night watch is like a death sentence where they end walking around where it’s uneventful unless there is a special event.” She explained before grinning at him. “He’d never admit it but he is more terrified of me. He has seen how vicious I am in court and is afraid of how I could lash out on him.” She explained before giggling at the end. Being the center that she wasn’t prepared for it which was one of those moments. Courts she was unmovable because they deserved it unlike the citizens that would look up to the rulers.

When he brought up how nervous she was as she was blushing a bit before he grabbed her hand. “It’s different from it is in court. It’s not…” she mumbled as she looked away. Snapping her head towards Absalon as her face darker, “No need. I… Just distract me and not everyone else.” She spoke flustered holding onto his hand tighter. She gave a smile when when she looked to the crowd following suit with Absalon before they were sitting in the balcony seats.

After sitting down next to Absalon as she turned her head towards him. “So is this our date is that why you didn’t want Oliver to come?” She asked him with a smirk.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:14 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Oh I'm sure you're able to be very witty and hurtful as you demonstrated in your story. Just go easy on me once we're married, I think if anyone deserves a little leniency with your quips and insults." Absalon joked with her as he held her hand when she started comparing being on display to being in the courts. "I think it would be a little similar for you, I'm sure you think that sometimes those who appear before the court are there just to put on a show." Absalon said and had a thought. "Please excuse me Sophia, I'll be right back." Absalon said before he darted off and wouldn't come back until the announcer walked from behind the curtain to announce the play. He came back breathing a little hard and wiping some sweat off his forehead.

The announcer cleared his throat before speaking. "Ladies and Gentlemen, before we begin let us thank the Prince of Zale and the Princess of Phoxuria for joining us tonight, Absalon Fice an Sophia Darrington!" The announcer said and the spotlight was put on them, to which the crowd cheered and applauded. Absalon had a smile on as if he was holding back laughter. He simply stood up and waved with her. "Sophia I honestly tried to get him to not do that and he said he wouldn't." Absalon said to her.

AceOfTears
[

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 pm
Sophia Darrington

Nodded at him, “Oh I am especially with royals that cross me. Hmmm… As my husband you’ve show you can handle my quips and insults having me fall for you. Or… Was last night about you not handling me?” She teased him slightly. Holding his hand with a smile before intertwining their fingers together. Shaking her head at him, “People in court are different about ninety percent are manipulative, self serving or plain downright awful. In the public people look up to you and put all their faith into you. I just don’t want to be in the spotlight to ruin their faith.” She spoke to him before he had disappeared. She nodded at him as she released his hand to dart off before seeing the announcer when Absalon came back. Her eyes saw him out of breath as she rose her eyebrow at him curious to what he had done.

Hearing their titles as she groaned deeply wanting to be hiding as the spotlight shown on them. She stood up beside Absalon since they had introduce them. Her eyes looked to Absalon before whispering in his ear, “Some people live to put us in the spotlight. You can make it up tonight.” She waved with a soft smile faking how much she was happy when she was feeling nervous inside.

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash