Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre Housing District

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Company:】Alexis【Outfit:】Blind Date【Funds:】$906.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald let out a low chuckle as he gave a lazy grin. "Oh really? Well I'm in the same boat, this is my first time visiting an aquarium as well. I'm sure a lot of what people do is look at the different kinds of fish. I saw a video once of one where people can reach their hands into a tank to touch some of the less dangerous creatures." He admitted rubbing the back of his head as he followed Alex inside, stopping for a moment to pay for both of their admission fees. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he looked around, his eyes widening slightly. Sure he knew that there'd be a lot of different sea creatures, but this was quite amazing. When the smaller male looked into a tank, Oz walked over and peeked into it and let out a low hum. "Oh wow you're right that is a pretty cute baby squid." He said before his breath caught in his throat when Alex gave him puppy dog eyes, he had to resist saying that he knew something that was even cuter than the squid. He blinked for a minute before nodding. "Ah yes they did, if I'm remembering correctly," And he was because he had a photographic memory. "The question was about what our zodiac was." He wasn't too well versed in such a thing and also he didn't celebrate his birthday all that much, so he had looked up what his sign was the night before just so he didn't look like a complete idiot. "Soo what's your sign?"

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous 【Thoughts:】Oh God he's really cute..【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexis gleefully walked with Ozwald. It was just the beginning of the date and Alexis was enjoying himself. Hopefully Ozwald was also enjoying himself. The half djinn looked around in amusement of the aquarium. Alexis noticed Ozwald's lazy grin and low chuckle. Instantly finding them cute as well. Okay so, for being a blind date? Alexis felt like he got extremely lucky. Ozwald was very attractive and so far not a creep or some kind of psycho. So far this was a winning situation for Alexis. Alexis hummed a bit as Ozwald remembered the ice breaker question. My zodiac?" Alexis hummed as he strolled along with Ozwald. The tinier male gave an adorable puff of his cheeks when he was lost in thought. "Well, back home in Egypt...we have different zodiacs...there my sign is the sphinx!" Alexis explained but blinked to himself then. No no, Ozwald would want to know the most common zodiac sign. "Buuuuutt~ Going by the common basis, I'm a Capricorn! and you?" Alexis mused a bit to Ozwald. Looking up to the taller male with a radiant smile. Alexis tugged on Ozwald's sleeve. Pointing over to a different massive tank. Alexis trotted over to it. Leaning up on his tip toes, using his hands to pull himself up on the railing. Inside this tank were a bunch of penguins. The penguins were swimming around. Happily playing with one another. "Look~" Akexis pointed to the happy penguins. The tinier male dangling on the railing to he could see over it.

Money on hand: $400
Outfit I'm Wearing: TurtleNeck blue jeans Infinity Scarf Booties
Mood/Health:Excited and Nervous
Thoughts: He's so cuute~
Company:Ozwald

KawaiiYukiHime

LordJaxTheSadistic

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Company:】Alexis【Outfit:】Blind Date【Funds:】$906.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald couldn't help but smile just a bit wider as he watched Alexis' cheeks puff out. He looked a bit like a chipmunk when they pack food into their cheek pouches. The smaller male just continued to rise through the ranks of absolute cuteness. He had been terribly nervous about this date as he thought he'd end up with someone odd, but this really worked out in his favor. He definitely considered this a win. "Oh really? That's quite interesting, I knew there was the Western zodiac and the Chinese zodiac but I never knew that the Egyptians had one as well. One does truly learn something new everyday. You'll have to teach me about the different signs some time." He said with folding his arms behind his head. "A Capricorn huh? That's cool as for me, I'm a Virgo. Though if I'm being honest I don't really know much about zodiacs. I heard that some people get really into it but the subject doesn't interest me too much." Alexis' smile made Oz feel all kinds of warm inside and out apparently as his cheeks were flushed a light pink standing out against his pale skin. He blinked for a moment when his sleeve was tugged, looking over at the tank. He quickly followed behind Alexis and easily looked inside to see the penguins. They looked so happy, his gaze drifted over to his date. Almost immediately he felt a bit worried watched the shorter male dangling on the railing. Before Ozwald could stop himself he slid behind Alexis and gently gripped his sides in and effort to keep him from falling forward off the railing. He just hoped the gesture wasn't seen as being too forward.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous 【Thoughts:】Ah please don't fall.【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】We probably should make reserves sometime soon, just to be safe.

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:11 pm

Alexis was nearly close to falling forward off the railing. Alexis felt himself tip forward but pulled back. The half djinn looked down to the hands on his hips and looked backwards. Alexis smiled adorably as his face lit up seeing Oz was the one to grab hold of him. "Thanks you~" Alexis said as his voice took a gentle tone to it. As gentle as his accent would allow. Once the penguins finished swimming around for attention, Alexis huffed and slowly lowered himself down. Turning and smiling up as Oz as his tinier hands rested gently on his hands. "Oohh~ Yes! Whenever you want to learn, just ask~" Alexis mused happily to the taller male. Alexis slowly looked around spotting a refreshments stand. Alexis took Oz's hand and lead the way over to it. Alexis paid for two water bottles. Turning around to Oz, Alexis handed him a water bottle."I only know some stuff of zodiacs cause my mother is obsessed with it. She used to drive father and I crazy with her zodiac talk sometimes" Alexis laughed to himself for a bit. As he was mid sip of his water, his red eyes twinkled a bit in excitement. "Tell me more about you? I would love to learn more about you~" Alexis smiled up to Oz as he lowered his water bottle. Recapping the bottle.

Money on hand: $397
Mood/Health:Excited
Thoughts: So far so good~

KawaiiYukiHime

LordJaxTheSadistic

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald smiled and let out a laugh, "Oh no problem, I wouldn't be a very good date if I let you go over the railing now would I? Though I suppose then penguins wouldn't do much to you, I'm sure they're peaceful creatures." He said letting go of Alex's hips and stepping back. He looked down at the smaller male's hands on his and had to resist the urge to hold onto them. He hated to admit it but he was quite touched starved but it made sense given what he dealt with most of his life. Sadly by this point in his life he had repressed what little he knew about affection which definitely added to his depression. It sometimes didn't occur to him that he was free and could experience all the joy that any normal person would. Part of his mind illogically feared that one day someone from his old life would track him down and drag him back to her where he'd surely be killed. Before his mind could go back to that dark place he shook the thoughts away and nodded. "Alright if anything pops into my head I'll be sure to ask you." It seemed his wishing to hold Alexis' hand were answered as Ozwald found himself behind pulled along. He looked up and saw that it was a place for refreshments. Taking the offered water bottle, he let out a chuckle. "Oh? Well I'm sorry you and your father had to go through that. I couldn't imagine being in a situation like that."

He went to take a sip of his water, only to nearly choke on it when Alex wanted to know more about him. Crap! He should've seen thing coming, but no matter he just had to be as vague as possible. "Um well my life isn't really all that interesting. I was born and raised in England, London to be more precise. I never knew my parents because I was adopted by an older lady. She honestly wasn't the most pleasant person to be around. I used to do a lot of personal work for close acquaintances, a lot of.. manual labor and dirty work. I'm real good at working with my hands. I used to live with my brother, sadly he's no longer with us but he told me to get away and go somewhere nice so I ended up here. I'm a pretty simple guy, I'm just looking for new experiences to honor my brother's memory. Sorry I'm not the coolest person." He said with a soft sigh, rubbing the back of his head.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous 【Thoughts:】No no no..【Profile:】See Here

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:37 am

Alexis couldn't help but laugh alongside Ozwald. "Well, if it means anything, you're the best date I've had. The cute penguins are a bonus" Alexis smiled sweetly to the much taller male. Alexis walked with him through the aquarium. So many people and so many cute aquatic animals to see. "Father and I used to tease mother about it, which only lead to more zodiac talk. It never worked in our favor" Alexis smiled with a small laugh again. Alexis would occasionally stop the two here and there to look at more. A few more animals. A few marine biologist speakers. The aquarium was massive. Alexis never thought aquariums could get this big. Or even would be this big. Alexis looked back to Ozwald as he choked on his water. Which lead him to speak about his past.

As Ozwald gave a brief description of his pas, Alexis kept quiet. Taking sips of his water here and there. Wow, Ozwald had an entirely different life than he had. Alexis gave a small hum. "I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Oz" Alexis said in a soft and gentle tone. The concept of death always made Alexis sad and very bleh. It was a sad thing. To lose someone you loved. To lose someone you had so close to you. Alexis knew that feeling all to well. He would never wish that pain on anyone. Not even his enemies, that's if he ever had any. "I think it's amazing that you're here right now. I'm sure your brother would be happy and proud of you" Alexis said taking Oz's hand in his. Looking up to Oz with a small and sweet smile. "I must say, so far your life sounds much more fulfilling than mine has, it's incredible" Alexis mused to Oz keeping his hand in his. Alexis saw another display of animals. Smiling to Oz and guiding him over to it.

This time it was Polar Bears. The polar bears were lounging about. Some were swimming around catching food to eat. A few polar bear cubs playing with one another. Rolling around giving their bear like bellows and roars to one another. One of the polar bear mothers walked over and broke the two cubs up. The cubs yipping and whining as they followed the mother to a certain spot in their false ice habitat. "Mama says play time is over, huh?" Alexis giggled back to Oz as he looked to the polar bears. Alexis' hand fitting so perfectly into Oz's. But to Alexis' enjoyment, the baby polar bears decided to run off again. Continuing their playing around their false habitat. Jumping in and out of the water. Playing with the bystanders as they took pictures of them. The cubs giving cute roars and paw placements on the thick protective glass walls.

Money on hand: $397
Mood/Health:Excited
Thoughts: Don't bring up your family....no one wants to hear about a rich kid....

KawaiiYukiHime

LordJaxTheSadistic

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:20 am
User Image

User Image

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald shook his head and chuckled, "I can certainly believe that, but at least it was something as innocent and mundane as the zodiac." He'd watch in genuine interest at the various stops the duo made. Before Oz didn't see the appeal of the aquarium but now he saw that it was actually quite fun. Though the fact that he had such cute company definitely didn't hurt the appeal. His eyes turned downcast and he took a long drink of his water. Speaking about most of his past didn't tend to bother him. But even thinking about the death of his brother had a habit of causing his throat to get dry. As he listened to Alexis, his dark eyes lit up and a small smile tugged at his lips. "Thanks Alex, I think I really needed to hear that. I wasn't sure when I first moved here but now I'm glad I did, I'm having all kinds of new experiences and meet new people. I used to not be the most social of people so it's good for me to get out of the house." He said, gently squeezing Alex's hand. "Uh yeah I suppose you could say it was fulfilling, I've learned a couple useful skills and met some.. interesting people." Of course he definitely knew that his life was anything but fulfilling, if anything he'd say it was empty and full of hatred and regret. Still he wasn't going to let any of that be known. As far as anyone was concerned he had lived a normal life. His past was something he'd take to the grave. "Ah but what do you mean? What's your life been like?" He asked curiously. Oz followed along and smiled as he looked at the polar bears. The cubs were quite adorable though when he really thought about it most baby animals were cute. He chuckled and looked back at Alex. "I'm sure most everyone's mum's have been like that towards their children." Not that he knew anything about it personally but he watched a lot of TV.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous 【Thoughts:】Ah please don't fall.【Profile:】See Here

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:26 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image
Lyra Amber

Where: Soleil Aquarium
With: Nobody
Mood: A little irritated
Thoughts: I can't believe Talon would do this to me..

User Image
Curious gaze lingered onto the glass before her, eyes following the fluid movements of the creatures contained inside. The woman was hovering close to the glass, her head tipped back as she continued to watch the fish move this way and that within it's private little space. She was always so intrigued by aquatic life, always drawn to the way they could move so easily through water. It was almost like how swiftly and smoothly a griffin could fly against the wind.

The date location wasn't a terrible spot, the woman could find herself enjoying walking through here and taking in the different sea life that was held in the different tanks. She just hoped that her blind date wouldn't mind if they spent a majority of their date in silence. Lyra just was never one to discuss herself with a stranger, especially when it already felt forced since her brother had been the one to sign her up for this 'blind date'.

At first when she had found out, she was angry, about ready to quickly send in a request to be taken off of whatever website or listing Talon had decided to put her on. But, her brother was trying very hard to get her out of the house. Even as to tell her that she needed to 'get the stick out of her a**'. She didn't understand that one really, but tried not to question her brother's strange way of wording things.

While dreading what may go down, the silver haired woman allowed her brother to choose her outfit and then give her directions to the Soleil Aquarium. Now, she just had to wait for her mystery date to arrive. If they never showed, at least Lyra's day wasn't completely wasted as she explored more of the building.

She was definitely going to have to give Talon a intense word about this though. It just didn't seem right to sign your sibling up for something like this!

evil little mousie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Strangers and Lyra?
Where: Home >> Home - Aquarium Wearing: Mood: Interested, yet worried
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$731 Cash:$30
ooc:

Alex had groggily woken to the message titled simply, Soleil Aquarium. After opening and reading it she quickly remembered what she had done a few nights back. That website was too inviting, and she'd had a little too much to drink. "No point in backing out now.." she whimpered as she got ready for the first date she'd tried to go on in years. Picking out a black t and one of her favorite burgundy skirts, she looked at herself in the full sized mirror. "This will have to do.." She wasn't sure what exactly to wear and she hadn't been told how dressed up she should get. Rushing out the door she slipped on her matching flats and slung her clutch over her shoulders.

She had made quick time of getting a small bite of food and her morning tea on the way but still managed to be a few minutes late, and with only a name she wasn't sure who she was looking for. I guess I'll just have to look for someone alone. And with a name like Lyra she'd guess a female over a male was her date. Looking around the entrance she didn't notice anyone who looked as if they where waiting, so, hoping she'd already gone inside, Alex made her way in.

The place was a sight to her, it was a spot she still had yet to explore since she'd moved here, and was almost happy this is where she had been sent. Even if it felt weird seeing things from the other side of where she'd been. After passing the first few tanks and pausing to see the creatures within them Alex notice a single silver haired woman roaming around. Maneuvering around a few children she made her way towards her as she fidgeted with the strap on her clutch. Hopefully this wouldn't be a disaster like the last one.. Her inner thoughts gave her momentary pause before she stepped to the woman's side.

"Lyra?" Hopefully this was who she was here to see, otherwise this was going to be one awkward start to her day. "Sorry I'm a few minutes late.."

Lyndranna

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:01 am
User Image
Lyra Amber

Where: Soleil Aquarium
With: Alex
Mood: Calming down
Thoughts: Hm.. She's cute.

User Image
Continuing to watch the fish swimming around inside the tank, Lyra's gaze only shifted away long enough when she heard the various small voices of children nearby. Scooting herself away from the much smaller creatures, her attention returned to what she had been staring at.

Unaware that her blind date had arrived and was looking for her, the Griffin began to drift off into her own thoughts about how the day could go. This was the first date she'd ever been on in her many years of life, her only view of what dating life could be like was in passing couples during her travels, or through the media. Maybe she wasn't like others, but she didn't get excited or giddy at the thought of meeting up with someone else and acting intimate with them.

'Which is why this was such a terrible idea..' She thought with an eyeroll.

Getting further lost as she dreaded how this could turn out, Lyra hadn't even taken notice that she was being approached until the sound of her name being said pulled her out of her thoughts like she was being splashed by ice cold water. Jerking in surprise, she slowly looked away to let her gaze land onto the blue haired woman that had approached her. Sizing her up, two colored eyes blinked before she seemed to realize that the woman before her had to be her date for the day.

A slow smile working onto her face, Lyra's hand raised to wave off the other's apology. "It's quite fine." Letting her eyes scan over the other's form again, Lyra cleared her throat as her gaze slowly drifted away. "I must apologize as well, my brother was the one who signed me up for this, so I'm afraid I never received your name."

Feeling a little ashamed that she had never questioned Talon about the identity of her companion, Lyra found herself apologizing. Hopefully, she wouldn't take too much offense.

evil little mousie

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces