Main Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:33 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

He thought about that for a moment while trying not to stare at that smile the vampire have. "That works, too." Shizuka answered with a nod. Whatever makes Haruka comfortable, he guessed. If there are intruders, Shizuka can just hide in the darkness anyway or eliminate a threat if he can handle it. With that settled, Shizuka mentally made note of the materials needed and pulled Haruka along with him by the sleeve.

There are many abandoned buildings Shizuka noticed. Sometimes he would approach one or enter it, not really going too far inside even if he made sure the place is really abandoned, and pick up some materials after checking if they were alright for their use. Some of the things he found floated around him while others... He gave for Haruka to hold. Searching for suitable materials took hours and with the continuous use of his power holding more than four objects up, Shizuka tired easily.

"I dunno if that's enough but..." The boy tugged lightly on the other's shirt. It must be becoming a habit of his. "Can we go back? M'tired. I'll just take a nap before I continue." And a piece of food. Definitely some food. He'll get some of that later if he has the time. Maybe.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

With: Haruka
Where: Main Streets
Feeling: Okay, I guess...

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:01 am
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Abandoned Carpenter shop, Ozymandias (will claim officially)
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

With that part of the plan figured out the next step would be to find materials to make their base into something for prolonged use. Before he could think to much of them though he felt a tug on his sleeve and he looked at Shizuka, following him to where they wanted them to go. Haruka wasn't sure where they were leading him, but he trusted it to be a good place most likely. When he saw they were at more abandoned buildings, more like a cluster this time, Ruka smiled and nodded to Shizuka.

"Nice find, Shizuka." he said and joined the other male in searching for usable materials. Weight didn't matter to much to Ruka, as long as he was fed well enough. Since he recently had a feeding, he was on full strength and lifted up some very large objects at times to pick up something that was beneath them. Going like this they gathered several pieces of cloth, ropes and stone. Even some wood from broken furniture but still usable. The important thing though would to be able to make a roof and for that they did need wood.

After a while they had gathered quite a few items. Ruka had his arms full with materials he gathered on top of those that had been shoved in his arms by his companion. The vampire chuckled lightly and just continued their search. When the other male spoke up about being tired, Ruka eyed them with a little worry. It was quite a track back to their chosen base. The feline looked around them a bit and then his eyes caught a quite intact building. "Oi Shizuka, look at that." he said and pointed it out with a nod of his head.

It was better state than the building they had, though it still needed patching up by the looks of it. However with all the materials they found so far, that shouldn't be a problem. Ruka led the duo inside through the still intact door and looked around the room while placing his load in a corner. It looked like it had been a workshop of sorts. Judging by the items which he actually had seen before, it used to be a carpenter. "Why don't we rest here instead? It looks better than the building we left." he said and smiled. It wasn't to far from the center, though not as close as the other, but it sure needed less touch up.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

Loveless Sky

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 am
User Image

Shizuka decided to himself that bringing so many heavy items when he is limited to four is a bad idea and he is ready to just drop it to the ground, damaged or no. So when Haruka pointed an abandoned building that was better than the one they stayed at before, Shizuka didn't hesitate to follow the vampire inside and set the collected materials down near Haruka's. He sighed in relief. It felt as if a very heavy weight had been lifted off his shoulders and not giving him a headache. Looking around, Shizuka is impressed at the state of the building. "Agreed. Nice find." He told the other.

With just a wave of his hand, some of the rubble and trash had been moved to the far side of the room. Maybe he'll find some use for some of those later. Shizuka looked around if there are anything else to be moved before looking at his hand. Fading. Figures. He had exhausted himself using his power to bring so many materials, heavy ones too. He'll have to stop the use of his power at the moment until his presence, his existence, returns to normal.

Someone had told him, long ago, that there was a reason for his unusually low presence. He had done something before and so much of his power had been limited. Too much use of his power has this consequence but given enough rest, he'll return to normal. It scared Shizuka the first time, to be honest, and learned to use his power on smaller objects since it isn't as taxing as moving much heavier objects.

Shizuka put the almost transparent hand in his pocket before facing Haruka. "Let's take some rest before we continue with our work." He said while rubbing his eye with his other normal looking hand. "Is that alright?"

Where: Main Streets

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:11 am
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias

While Shizuka placed down the material, Haruka looked around the building. The only opening appeared to be the door opening, which they could close, and the windows. This really was a much better place and in case of emergencies they could use the tools that were left behind. When a bunch of rubble suddenly moved the feline startled a little from the sudden sound, his ears perking up and swaying his tail swiftly but he soon calmed down when he saw what had happened.

The vampire tilted his head slightly as he remembered that something similar had happened in the alley when he was chasing the other male. With a slight sigh of relief, Haruka continued his little exploration of the carpenter though he remained in ear shot of Shizuka. When he looked back he had already missed the other's hand going transparent and he nodded. "Go ahead, have a rest. I'll look around the building as quiet as a mouse." he replied and grinned to his companion. Perhaps he would also look for someone to feed from while the other slept, but wood seemed plenty around here, not that it was very surprising with it been a carpentry.

Putting deeds to his words, he ventured further into the workshop and looked around while Shizuka would take his rest. As he went he picked up interesting or useful items as he passed them. There were several hammers and chisels as well as knives of which the feline picked one up and looked around if there was a knife sharpener still. He found a big one, but realized it would make to much noise so for now he placed the knife next to it. He didn't want to interrupt his companion's rest. With some difficulty the feline opened a closet and looked inside, it had plenty of nails and other materials one would expect in this place.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:40 am
User Image

Shizuka only nodded and watched as the feline left before pulling his almost transparent hand out of his pocket to stare at it. The other didn't seem to notice, to the teal-haired boy's relief. He didn't know how to explain if the vampire started asking questions. The boy then tried to look for a suitable place to rest. There are some furniture, at least, and entering a room where he saw a somewhat intact table and some chairs. Dusty but it will do. Shizuka attempted to clean the table and the chair with the cloth he found earlier, letting out an adorable sneeze from the dusts, and settled down once he deemed it clean enough.

He wondered what Haruka is doing. The vampire will have to feed sooner or later. Shizuka's curious mind also wondered how it felt when a vampire sucks the blood out of a person. Why am I even thinking about this? Shizuka thought grumpily and rested his head on one of his arms on the table while the other was stretched out. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

The dreams were the same as always. At first he thought it was a random dream until it occurred again and again. Him holding a body against him bloody and limp, a man approaching him before things go blank. This time he heard a voice but he didn't know what it said. Or who it belonged to.

As he slept, Shizuka didn't notice that he forgot to hide his semi-transparent hand in his pocket. Fortunately his clothes covered his body. If people already thought he was some sort of ghost, well they'll say so now with his state.

Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Sleep

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:23 am
-

User Image

User Image

Status: Healthy, satisfied

Haruka glanced over at Shizuka while they slept. It didn't look very comfortable in that position but perhaps it was the best they had for this moment. Maybe they could create some beds later on. As he passed the other he tilted his head in curiosity when he saw their hand, but they looked peaceful enough and Haruka could tell they were alive, so whatever caused that wasn't really a problem it seemed. Smiling a little he passed the other male quietly as he walked to the farthest back of the room. His ears moved forward in curiosity when he noticed a curtain on the wall behind some rubble, then saw there was stairs.

The vampire looked over his shoulder at his sleeping companion as if weighing the safety circumstances before he looked back at the staircase and walked up to see if he could reach the second floor. Other than some rubble here and there which someone could trip over, the staircase was free. The feline walked up to the next floor and noticed the second floor was a lot more wrecked. The roof had collapsed into the building, but when he opened some of the doors he saw one of the rooms was still in one piece and it had a bed.

Since Ruka didn't really need sleep much, Shizuka could make use of this room. The feline moved back downstairs and walked to the other male before carefully picking them up as to not to wake them and started carrying him up the stairs. Thanks to his vampire strength, the teal haired male wasn't to heavy and once they reached the room, Ruka placed Shizuka on the bed. With a glance through the room he noticed the few furniture that was left behind here and smiled a bit before he left the building for a moment to go hunt for a victim to drink from. He returned quite fast and took place in a chair in the lower area, allowing his companion to sleep calmly in the room. Hopefully they appreciated the bed, it was usually what most liked to sleep on was it not?

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image

Now this is new. He dreamed of lying on something with a shadow man above him, holding a knife above his head before plunging it down. Shizuka woke up with a gasp, breathing heavily and looking around to make sure he's really awake. Wait, he's lying down? The boy sat up, confused. He didn't remember getting on a bed. He didn't even know there is a bed.

Had Haruka carried him here? Imagining the scenario brought a blush to the teal-haired boy's face. Well he'll thank him later when he sees him. Shizuka moved out of the bed and took off his hoodie and tied it around his waist. He wore a black and blue shirt that have a few dirty spots but otherwise clean on the most part. Patting the dirt off his person, Shizuka roamed around until he found the stairs and headed down carefully.

He spotted Haruka finally, sitting on a chair in one room with his back turned to him. An idea popped in the teal-haired teen's mind and he made his presence low so as to not let the other know he's in the same room. His every step silent as he approached until he's finally behind the feline, leaned close to his ear, and whispered, "Hey."

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:28 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Abandoned Carpentry (home), Ozymandias

Ruka hadn't moved from his spot since he sat down, not wanting to make to much sound and wake Shizuka up possibly. It was rather boring just waiting but he was already fed so he didn't need to move for that. At most he had picked up some wood they couldn't use for anything and had started working on that with a knife. Not that he had any particular idea of what he wanted to make. Just to kill time he was cutting away at it.

By the time his companion came into the room, it had taken the resemblance to a bat though it lacked any details, it wasn't that long yet. But he didn't really get a chance to finish it now when he suddenly got startled by the other's voice next to his ear. Ruka's ears perked into alert and his tail actually turned bristly as he let out a slight hiss and turned around. When he saw it was Shizuka though, he sighed of relief and rested his ears and tail. That had been completely unexpected. Nor did he really consider his new companion a prankster.

"Are you mad? I have a knife in my hands, I could have hurt you, or worse killed you." he said, slightly annoyed he had allowed the other to sneak up on him like that. It wasn't like the vampire to slack so much in his safety. "Did you sleep well?" he then asked more calmly after shaking his head a bit and putting down the knife. He would need to keep it in mind they might do this. Haruka didn't want to hurt the other. He hoped they had slept well, they could keep the bed if they wanted and enjoyed it.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:33 am
User Image

His plan got the desired effect. Shizuka stepped back, expression blank but his eyes shone with mirth. Haruka's expression is so priceless he wanted to laugh. Sure it got him scolded but this is worth it. "Payback." He replied and put his hands behind him. "For the teasing. I love your reaction." He added with a teasing smile before standing beside the feline to look at what he was doing.

He frowned at the question. No, he hadn't slept well. The image of the shadow figure plunging his knife down at him still remained in his mind.Hopefully that part was just a nightmare. "I dreamed of something killing me." He answered the feline. He'll leave it at that and went to check out the other areas of the building. If they're going to stay here for a while, might as well make it inhabitable. "Had you fed? Let's clean up this place."

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:45 am
-

User Image

User Image

The feline tilted his head a bit at Shizuka's answer. Payback was it? Haruka couldn't help but laugh a bit and shrug somewhat. It would seem he might have found a rival in joking around. But that at least ensured it wouldn't get as boring as it used to be. When the other looked at the bat he was working on, Haruka wondered just how childish they might consider it but instead Shizuka answered his question. The vampire was taken aback a little by it. That sounded more like a nightmare but it was like it didn't faze his companion at all.

Before he could ask about it though, they asked him a question in return followed by a suggestion that made sense. "Ye, I fed." Haruka replied. If Shizuka could be so calm about it, there was no reason to worry about their thoughts on the matter really. They seemed to have fully accepted the nekomata hybrid's way of life. Haruka got up from his seat and walked to Shizuka. "Good idea." he said and he started to help the other on working on the house. Cleaning it up a bit so it was less dusty and repair a few things that might be an issue if left unattended now it was inhabited again.

After a moment, Haruka started to work on the entrance to the staircase and the stairs themselves. After all he wouldn't want his new friend to get hurt going to their room. He picked up a hammer and some sturdy wood from the storage of the carpentry and fortified the steps Shizuka would have to walk on. He wasn't a first class carpenter, but it soon turned out the vampire seemed to have a knack with working with the wood and he focused on repairing the entire flight up to the second floor before he looked at the curtain that hid the entrance. It was ripped and decaying somewhat. "Maybe we can find a new, better curtain to replace this one." he said to Shizuka and smiled a bit.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:36 am
User Image

It is still baffling knowing of the other's diet but if he doesn't kill people, he's okay in Shizuka's book. He watched the vampire get started before going to do his part himself. There are a lot of pretty interesting stuff while Shizuka cleaned up. Most of the time he would sit and stare at some objects before continuing on.

He found a broom and used his power to sweep the floor while he organized the other usable materials. Opening some cabinets got him to sneeze from the dusts, much to his annoyance. Once he got finished, he returned to the room Haruka was in and looked at what the other was talking about. "Maybe." If they can find one in this part of the city anyway. He sneezed again followed by a pout as he rubbed his nose. He looked at Haruka and motioned for him to go upstairs so they could start on cleaning the second floor. If one would peek inside the other rooms, they'll see a broom moving on its own and some item being organized. Shizuka's bond with Haruka had reached to Acquaintances anyway but not nearly enough to be Friends. He'll be able to move at least six now.

"You're going to ask something earlier," Shizuka told the other and tilted his head. "Is there something bothering you?"

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 am
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Abandoned Carpentry, Ozymandias

Haruka smiled a bit at the answer and then continued what he was doing in the room. He only glanced at the other side but after what he had seen before, he wasn't even surprised the broom was moving on it's own. Haruka didn't really have much unusual powers to speak of. He wasn't a full blown vampire due to his demon blood and merely had a few minor skills they could have. Of course his demon part of him had it's own skills but they hadn't been discovered yet, though Ruka knew he had them.

Thing was that he had no one to teach him anymore and his last teacher told him that it was no use rushing it as they would happen in their own time. By demonic standards, Ruka was quite young. The feline didn't worry about it as he moved upstairs when he noticed Shizuka wanted to work upstairs. There wasn't much there except a few rooms that were doable so it wouldn't take long. The vampire walked up the recent repaired steps and started to work on the rooms there, not as bothered by the dust as his companion seemed to be.

Perhaps it was because he had spent quite some time in dusty places when he still lived with his liege. His body probably got used to it. "This shouldn't take long. Then we got a home for ourselves." he said and chuckled a bit as he cleaned the window that was still intact. The other window was broken, but would easily be stopped from drafting if they would find curtains or just nailed it shut with boards, depending what his companion preferred. It would be his room after all.

Loveless Sky

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlit Gazer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 am
User Image

Shizuka pouted. The maybe the other didn't catch his question . The teal-haired teen shrugged and continued cleaning. Yeah, just a little bit more and this place will be alright. As the feline cleaned the window, Shizuka moved some furniture and those he deemed irreparable.

It is still strange to think that he's going to live with a guy who just tried to kill him last night. He is still skeptical of the 'protecting' part but Haruka had already proven himself, didn't he? Steering him away from the strange men earlier. Shizuka felt his cheeks heat up when he remembered the event. But Haruka hadn't complained about his shirt-tugging habit so... Is that alright?

The teal-haired boy sighed and opened a drawer, raising a brow at what he found. Why is there a gold necklace hidden here? Can this be sold? Shizuka tilted his head in thought before looking at his companion. "I found something." He said and raised the item for the other to see. "What are we going to do with this one? Is there even a place that buys this?"

Well, whatever the feline decides, Shizuka will do. Not like they need this anyway.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image

==== ====User Image==== ====

"I am born of a time
before men when the
world was raw.
The wisdom of rocks
and fire and earth
and blood is in my
veins."

User Image

Ikkan rose to all fours and turned to walk causing the ground to rumble with each step. As he walked passed his boss, with one flick of his massive tail he would nonchalantly send paytah flying back as payback for the lizard remarks. Before Skah would try anything Ikkan would spread his wings and leap up into the air flapping his leathery wings to gain some height and hovered above the city before taking off into some random direction.

User Image

"For now I live in
a world of mists
beyond the reach of
mortal man but the
time shall come
when I shall rise
again."

Follow me if you wish: Main Street
I don't have time for you: His boss, Skah, some raiders, and a couple of unknowns.
Looks are everything: The Fierce Dragon
Music to soothe the savage beast:

User Image

Kitty_Mew

Rhine Jive Click

Specter_Cry

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:23 am
User Image
Dante Reinhardt
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

The addition of yet another presence was further unsettling, but it was good that this one didn’t seem to feel the need or want to approach the already chaotic group. At this rate suspicion could arise so easily. A group forming on the streets of the city spelled rebellion or some sort of organized act… and that would be a premature thought that could cause the two raider clans plans to quickly crumble before they had even fully begun. All in all, a bad situation.

Though in the middle of that thought process, he felt the hairs tangling around his neck begin to tighten… and tighten… and tighten, until it was becoming quite uncomfortable and a look of discomfort came to his face. It was becoming dangerous now, for reasons he’d never speak. Siere could likely sense the fear that was beginning to well up in the incubus. “A-ah, it’s hot but you’re getting a bit tight there man-” He spoke in a raspy and breaking voice. Blood would start to drip from the light wounds that hand formed in the grip in the moments before Dante could pry it away, at least to the point of loosening it since Siere didn’t let him pull it away entirely.

There was a moment of realization from this. Just how much damage his companion could do and the power he had yet to show. He would need to be careful, more so than his hunger clouded mind had wanted to believe.

The demon was reasonably distracted, but he could get the general speakings of the conversation. It seemed as though their answer to the strange attacks would come at a later time, and the fact that Siere believed in these methods of keeping a low profile was important. Previously he had questioned it, only because the other male had been fairly open to the idea of being against masters when they were in the bar. It would further his trust.

It was good to finally know who the leader of the southern raiders was, but he bugged the incubus nonetheless. “Oooo, “Death”. How spooky~” He commented before turning to Siere, who had since been kind enough to release him from the vice grip. “Can you believe it, didn’t even say goodbye to little ol’ me. I want to be there, for information's sake.” He said, a little uncertain if Siere had expected him to be but it was important information for any raider leader.

He would then address the one young male that had yet to leave, the cute one with the horns. There was no reason to approach, but he would anyhow and come to an uncomfortable distance for any being weaker than himself. An intimidation factor since he hadn’t a clue what the boys power might be. His intentions however were unclear, even to himself, though his need to feed was likely much weaker than it had been moments ago. “You need to learn to watch your tongue boy. Spouting s**t like that will only get you killed.” He hissed, yet it was in an oddly alluring and cocky tone. He found no reason to be kind to a being he didn’t trust, similarly to the other two.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Irritated, a little relieved, also ow.
With: Siere, two assholes who are leaving (Carnage and Death??), something small?
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Specter_Cry

TrashPuppy

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items