Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Dream Ice Cream Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Sleepy but awake
With: No one
Song of the Hour: Let Your Heart Decide- Celine Dion
Outfit: Ice Cream Dream uniform

Tenshi parked his bike in the back of the shop, making sure it was secure before entering the shop from the back. He placed his bag down in the break room before starting up the machines and wiping everything down before heading to the front counter to greet customers. There weren't many but he was happy to help them and give them what they asked for. After a bit, he decided to pull out his sketchbook and start to draw until another customer arrived, sketching in great detail the grasslands that he had visited earlier in the week. At the same time, he started up his music and just listened as he continued to wait.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
I wonder what selection of ice cream flavors they'll have today. Etheri thought to himself. As he walked towards the counter, He smiled and noticed a man with cerulean hair and eyes working there. As Etheri got closer, He noticed that the worker was listening to music. Working at a resteraunt himself, Etheri gave him the benifit of the doubt and figured it must've been a slow morning. "Hello, there." He greeted in an attempt to get the man's attention. "Is this place open, yet?" Asking curiously. He thought it might be, but perhaps he was still setting up. "It's okay, I'm in no rush.." He added.
¤

Mood: Calm
Thinking: Is the place open?
Company: Ice-cream store worker (Tenshi)
OOC: (Oops forgot to erase the quotes from last time.. sweatdrop )

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Mood: Awakr
Thoughts: He's cute...
With: No one -Etheri
Song of the Hour: Let Your Heart Decide -Celine Dion (on pause)
Outfit: The Ice Cream Dream uniform1

Tenshi looked up, removing his headphones to.see a customer. Good thing he could read lips. "Yeah. It's open." he replied with a nod of his head as heart his sketchbook to the side so that he could focus film the man before him. "Sorry. What can I get for you today, Sir?" he asked after a moment, smiling slightly at him as awaited a response, silently happy that he had gotten here earlier. "We have plenty of ice cream, shakes and others to choose from, so take your time." He added.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Thank you, and no worries..I work the morning shift at Cidne's, and it can be quite slow at times. " He responded, glad the restaurant was open. Etheri placed his index finger on his chin as he thought about what to order. It was morning after all, and he didn't want to go overboard. "Hm, let's see..." He said in passing to eliminate the silence. "How about an orange creamsicle?" Etheri asked, hoping they'd be in stock. He remembered the restaurant he was working at was low on ingredients. And, without a manager, he had to contact other businesses to get the food himself.
¤

Mood: Calm, understanding
Thinking: I could go for an orange creamsicle right now..
Company: Ice-cream store worker (Tenshi)
OOC:

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Mood: Awake
With: No one -Etheri
Outfit: The Ice Cream Dream uniform
Occ: Yeah. I have no idea of the prices so i am making them up.

Tenshi gave a nod. "That is the truth. But it's my first day working here, it's nice that there aren't too many people coming at me. I do not do well when I am being pressured. Name's Tenshi by the way." he replied after a second, waving his hand. His gloved hand. Gods, how he wished he wasn't cursed with this stupid affliction. "One orange creamsicle coming up." he added as he headed to the back to see if they had any or not. He cursed when he crashed into a box but eventually found the treat. After a few seconds he came back with the treat in hand and handed it over to Etheri with a smile. "Here you go. That will be $2.40, please." He added after a second of handing Etheri his order.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Ah, That's understandable." Etheri answered.
"I'm Etheri- Etheri Silas." he added, introducing himself in return. He also noticed Tenshi wearing gloves. Not the usual plastic gloves one would wear when handling food. The material they looked to be made from reminded him of Anna- a young woman with the curse to turn objects to solid gold coins. It's been awhile since I've seen her. A sound from the back of the store shook Etheri from thought once Tenshi went to go look for the ice cream. "Thank you." He said, retrieving his wallet out of his pocket and giving Tenshi the money to pay for the icecream, plus a tip. "For your troubles." Etheri added, allowing him to keep the change before taking the treat and sitting at a nearby table to enjoy his ice cream.
¤

Mood: Calm, curious
Thinking: Odd gloves..I wonder why he wears them..
Company: Tenshi
OOC:

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:44 pm

With: Etheri
Outfit: The Dream Ice Cream uniform
Occ:

Tenshi smiled shyly at him. Damn it. He always got nervous about good-looking guys. Though because of his years at the orphange, he could never get close to another sur to the trauma he experienced back then. "Nice to meet you, Etheri." he replied as he noticed the other male noticing his gloves. He winced inwardly before pushing by it aside. "You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your treat." he added taking the money as well as the tip. "Thanks. That's very nice of you. Let me know if you need anything else" he finished as he placed the money in the register and then closed it before going into the back to check the stock.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Thanks again." Etheri replied. The table was pretty close to the counter anyways, and he wouldn't have to shout in order to speak to Tenshi. "It's nice meeting you too." he added, noting the nervous expression on Tenshi's face. Perhaps the gloves had to do with a curse after all, but Etheri wasn't going to pry that out of him as he was still pretty sensitive around his own curse. At least curses were the only thing for this town to worry about as far as he knew. It was way too early in the morning for him to even consider the rumor of a witch he had heard so much about, and he did his best not to think about it.. "I should be fine, and good luck with the rest of your first day. I'm sure you'll do fine." He ended before Tenshi went to the back room. Icecream for breakfast, a good start to the day..
¤

Mood: Calm, curious, observant
Thinking: He seems nervous..
OOC:

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Occ:

Tenshi was wiping down the back counter, deep in thought about Etheri. He wondered what kind of curse the other had and he knew he had one. Almost everyone here had a curse or another. He didn't k ow why, but je felt like a storm was brewing on the horizon and that StarCreek was going to be at the center of it. As he continued to clean, he accidentally got one of his gloves wet, causing him to curse loudly. Blast. These gloves were not water proof. With a sigh he removed the one that had gotten soak so that it could dry on the counter. Unfortunately, when be went back to cleaning, his ungloved hand accidentally touched one of the containers. Oh, damn. He watched in horror as it slowly start to turn to stone. Right in front of the customers. Oops.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri had taken a bite of his icecream when he heard commotion from the front counter. Instinctively, he took a glance to see what was going on, and noticed that Tenshi wasn't wearing one of the gloves. He mustve touched something important since his expression towards a slowly transforming container was nothing less than fearful. Etheri felt a bit uneasy, but he took a deep breath before responding to the incident. "I'm sure whatever's in there is not that important.." Etheri commented. "I don't know if it helps anything, but my curse is broken healing spells." he added, chuckling slightly. He remembered what Kitsu had told him when he first moved here. About some magic with a caveat is better than none at all. "I bet you could use it..That curse of yours." He couldn't think of anything at the moment, but if he had a curse like that, he'd give the witch a taste of her own medicine.. Etheri would if he was brave enough..This gives me an idea..
¤

Mood: Observant, intrigued
Thinking: So he can turn objects to stone? Interesting..
OOC:

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Mood: Awake/Sheepish
Thoughts: Drat! Secret's out! But maybe that's okay...?
Occ:

Tenshi turned to look at him, a sheepish look appearing on his face. "Y-You saw that?" he asked after a second, blushing slightly before placing his gloves back on to avoid another disaster. "I hope not. I really hate to get fired after I have just been hired." he replied after a second, knocking on the container, wincing at the hollow sound. Yeah. He jad no idea of how he was gonna explain this. He blinked in surprise at the admission before turning to.give Etheri his full attention. "Really? Huh." he added, not expecting that but accepted it none the less. He frowned at Etheri's statement before thinking about it. "Well, it had helped me in the past when I was..." he started at first before cutting his sentence off not wanting to relive that memory. No. He noticed the look on the other's face and wondered what he was thinking about. "Hey...are you okay?" he asked, referring to the look.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
He nodded, still deep in thought. If Etheri could figure out the whereabouts of said witch, one poke could freeze her for good.
Although, it was too risky. If she were powerful enough to curse an entire town let alone a chunk of land outside of town as well, then even stating his idea could be a death sentence. Etheri looked up abruptly as he snapped back into reality. He turned his head up so fast it made his neck burn. "..Don't worry about it." He started, but he felt he should explain more. "The walls have ears you know." he added, then realizing how cryptic that must've sounded. "I mean, you've heard of the witch, right? The one that cursed this town?" He asked curiously. "I happen to know someone with a similar curse to yours...Everyone has these things. Stuff like that's normal, here." Hoping it was enough to reassure Tenshi, he continued to eat his ice cream so it wouldn't melt and create another mess for him to clean.
¤

Thinking: Doesn't seem happy to know I saw what happened.
OOC:

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Occ: I have no idea why but for some reason I want Tenshi to develop a crush on Etheri...is that weird?

Tenshi just gave him a look but let it go. "If you are sure." he replied after a beat of silence. He leaned over the counter, propping his head in his hands before fepltomg again. "Who hasn't? I would love to give her a piece of my mind." he added, getting the vision of turning the wir ch to stone and smashing her to pieces. Okay. He was a little bitter but can you blame him? "Well, that's good I suppose. I haven't been here long so I wouldn't know what goes on here." He added with a shrug. Huh. So, there was someone else with a curse similar to his. Interesting. "Enjoying your ice cream?" he asked as he watched the other trying not to make a mess.

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri nodded, agreeing that said witch should be dealt with at some point. He continued to eat his ice cream carefully. "of course, a sweet treat to start the day- Especially after a long week of working." It wasn't that he hated his job. In fact he loved to cook, but having to keep an entire restaurant afloat while finding a manager was tricky. Didn't help he didn't see himself as the leading type- even if there was no one to lead. "Coincidentally, I work at a restaurant as well."

"I'm not sure if it's the same witch.. He added after a moment. "I had a run-in with one a long time ago, and I only know about this town's witch through rumors. For them to be the same would be incredibly slim, but still possible. I'd have to look into it more." Etheri rambled, wondering where he could even begin looking into StarCreek's famous witch. He barely remembered her name..Katherine? No, that's not right..Kar-something, Kar- something..what was it? As Etheri tried to remember, he wondered if he should even bring up what had happened five years ago to his sister because of the witch. After a moment, he concluded that bringing up the past like this to someone he barely knew may not be the best idea. Tenshi seemed like a nice person, and Etheri wasn't about to complain on a morning like this.
¤

Thinking: What was that witch's name!?
OOC: No, it's not weird, but Etheri might still be with Anna Askr, and he'd still remain faithful to her.
I haven't arranged a meeting between them in sometime though, so it depends if _I_Am_The_Doctor_X_ is still interested in having Anna date him still.
I am a bit surprised though to be honest you'd want Tenshi to have a crush on him.

DragonMistress07

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:47 am

Occ Hmm. Okay. Why surprised? Oh! can they at least be friends? Tenshi doesn't have many or any at all, so a friend would make him happy.

Tenshi snorted. Ph, had no doubt that the witch that the rumors talked about as well as the one Etheri met was one and the same. Shebwa probably wearing a different face at the time. He didn't know and frankly he didn't want to. "You do? That's cool." He he replied to the statement about the restaurant. "Hmm. It probably was. I believe her name is Kamala." He added, not knowing that Ertheri was trying to remember the name of the witch and that his statement had helped him. He also remembered something about why everyone in this town was cursed, but he couldn't quite remember. Huh. It would probably come to him later when he wasn't actively trying to think about it.

SapphireUmbra

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces