Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:55 am
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Making her way into the spa, she gives a little wave to Kitsu, then notices the newcomer. "Oh, hello. Welcome to my little spa. I'm Anna, the owner. Sorry for the rush, but if you'll ex...cuse..." She notices that Rei had beat her here, and shakes her head, amused with herself for being so slow. "Hey there. I'll be with you in a minute, I just have to go change real quick." Turning to Etheri, she then says, "And are you here for massage therapy? If so, I'll take care of you as well. I'm the owner as well as the current masseuse...at least until we get hold of someone full time for the latter position." She chuckles, then heads into the office, leaving the door slightly cracked open so that she can still hear what's going on in the lobby, but has enough privacy to change into something more appropriate to give a massage with.

Princess Zelda21

Youroka Kage

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Alright. I'll look for it, and bring it back tomorrow if I can." He answered to Kistu. As Kitsu bowed towards him, He smiled and then turned to see two women enter the Spa. One wearing a violet dress stayed silent as she waited for the other- A red haired woman rushing behind her. Etheri listened as the red-haired woman introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Anna. I'm Etheri..Etheri Silas.." He greeted kindly, as Anna had glanced toward her Violet-dressed friend. The other woman did not mention her name, but before he could ask, Anna turned her focus back to him, asking if he was here for massage therapy. "Yes, Kitsu booked an appointment for me. All is well, please take your time." He said, politely. "We were mainly just having a discussion about Tea and books." He explained, chuckling slightly. "I'm new in town, and not in any rush." He added.
¤

Mood: Friendly, Observant, Calm
Thinking: Kistu seems to be perking up. More people have arrived at the spa. They might work here.
Company:Sora Kitsu, Anna Askr, A woman in violet
OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

Youroka Kage

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:19 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu's ears turned towards the woman as she approached. She didn't come in,
or approach the desk. Kitsu wasn't sure if she was coming in for an appointment or not. Kitsu looked at the time. It was almost time for Etheri's appointment. Where was the massage therapist?

Then Etheri said that he would bring the book by tomorrow. That would be awesome. Typically the spa was quiet and he could read in between clients. "Thank you, I would enjoy that." He then saw that Anna was behind the new woman who just came in. Her leg looked unbroken. Had she just needed most of the morning off? "A-Anna? How? You sent me a message saying that your leg was broken!" Sure they had been talking about magic, but he didn't think that there were very many magic users in the town.

Kitsu cleared his throat. That wasn't good to say in front of clients. "Anna, Etheri has been waiting for 30 minutes, for an hour long massage." He didn't understand how she was going to do the massage with her gloves on. That must feel extremely weird.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[OOC: ]]

SapphireUmbra
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri turned toward Kitsu. "No problem." He said. He listened as Kitsu seemed a bit surprised that Anna was even present. It seemed strange to Etheri at first since Anna stated she owned the place. But then Kitsu mentioned a broken leg. This worried Etheri slightly, but seeing as she was able to make it to the back room without any visible signs of pain reassured him. He looked away from the door, seeing as it was slightly ajar he did not want to disturb her or Kitsu as he mentioned the wait. "It's okay, really." He assured Kitsu, rubbing the back of his neck in a sheepish manner as he chuckled nervously. "It sounds like everyone's been through a lot lately." He said, wondering if she had gone to the ball as well. However, a broken leg can last a long time,
so maybe she could not attend either. So he shook the thought as his attention shifted over to the woman in violet. "Hello, It's nice to meet you. What might your name be?" He asked trying to be polite. He had hoped she heard his name, seeing as she was only a couple feet away from them. He didn't want her to feel awkward or left out, either. The more friends he made on his first day out on the town, the better.
¤

Mood: Friendly, Chill, No rush, Slightly curious
Thinking: It's really nice meeting everyone. Sounds like they've been through alot. I wonder who this woman in violet is.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"I wan't lying about the whole broken leg thing." Anna calls out from her office as she finishes up changing. "However, my doctor conveniently had some useful powers, so mended it right there on the spot. So now it's good as new." She adjusts her gloves to make sure that they were well on, then looks at Etheri. "Etheri, was it? I can take you back now, if you want." Turning to Rei, she says, "You can go the spa if you want. Or sit on one of the other benches if you want company. That or talk with Kitsu here, if you want. He's the one I mentioned at Kona."

Princess Zelda21

Youroka Kage

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Before Etheri could say more to the woman in violet, Anna said something from the back office about her leg. She claimed it indeed happened, and that the doctor was able to heal it. This piqued Etheri's curiosity since he did not expect there to be so many people with unique quirks and abilities. This seemed to relax him, and confirmed he would definitely fit in with the rest of the crowd. Moment's earlier, he lost all concern over covering the marking on his hand anyways while talking to Kitsu, which left it pretty much visible for anyone too see since it was right on the back of his hand. Before he could say anything to the woman in violet, Anna came out, asked about his name, and told Etheri it was his turn to head to the back where the clients were treated. "Ah yes, Etheri is correct." He answered, nodding. His name was rather unique since he was an elf. And the fact his name was a very old fashioned name as well. "I'll head right over." He answered. Heading towards the door to the room where spa clients would be treated. He wasn't sure about just barging into her office when she was talking to another client, so he stood in front of the doorway and waited for Anna to take him to the back room.
¤

Mood: Friendly, Engaged in conversation, Patient,
Thinking: Good thing her leg is okay. I didn't know others had healing powers too. That's pretty neat. Oh- It's my turn to get treated.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Alright." She nods and gestures for Etheri to follow her to the benches. "Now, this probably will not be the most relaxing massage you've ever had. I can do them, but I'm not exactly the greatest in the field. Also, as a client safety issue, I need to keep the gloves on, which is another thing limiting the pleasure you might gain from it. Still, I'll do my best. We are working on resolving the issue." Now at a bench, she gestures for him to lay down. "Be my guest."

Quote:

Youroka Kage

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
His attention was caught by Anna's gesture to follow her. He hadn't really known where he was going, but no one seemed to pay him any mind for his small mistake. Etheri continued, following her to the benches. At the benches, he listened as Anna explained she needed to keep the gloves on. Under the knowledge people in this town have something about them, he was able to understand this. He wished he could help, but he had another job as a waiter at a restaurant down the street. "I understand. As long as you are doing your best, I'm sure it will still be relaxing." He replied. He did not want to put any pressure on Anna either, since it seemed she and other people he met had been through alot lately. Without much hesitation, he layed down on the bench and relaxed. "Thanks. Whenever you are ready, Ms. Anna."
¤

Mood: Relaxed, Understanding
Thinking: Everyone's been through a lot, it seems. It would be cool to know why Anna wears those gloves. Then again, it must be pretty serious.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous ↛ wíth: Two strangers, one at the desk ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

Turning her gaze to face the gentleman at the desk, she was a bit surprised at least someone was willing to talk with her. Even the elven gentleman seemed friendly. Rei watched as the second man, Etheri went to begin his appointment with Anna. She wanted to answer Etheri, but seemed at a loss for words. Her gaze shifted back towards the man at the desk. "Um... hi. I'm Princess Rei Riberu. Pleased to make your acquaintance." she spoke shyly while giving a slight curtsy in respect out of habit. "I'm the one who tended to Anna's injury." Rei admitted calmly despite trying to relax in such a new and strange environment. There was lots to learn about the city, even the spa building wasn't something she had been familiar with.

[օօƈ]: Wasn't quite sure who to quote. Sorry if I quoted the wrong person! Had to get a new mouse since my old one went kaput!
SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Good. And you don't need to add in titles. Just Anna is okay." She responds as she has Etheri lay on his stomach. She puts her hands at the lower hem of his shirt and carefully slides it off, then folds it and puts it off to the side. Once that's done, she grabs some lotions and spreads it evenly over his back, then begins to rub it in. Due to the metal underlying the gloves, she is quite gentle with the massage. After all, she figured that having bits of metal pressed against one's back couldn't be very comfortable, let alone relaxing, so she tries not to overdo it. "How's that feel?" It had been some time since she had done this herself, so was slightly rusty.

Quote:

Youroka Kage

SapphireUmbra

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
"Ah, sorry about that." Etheri replied. He only wanted to be polite, but he realized the title may have been too fancy. Not to mention a bit presumptuous. She motioned for him to lay on his stomach, and he did so. He had to sit back up slightly, realizing he needed his shirt to be removed before the treatment for it to work. He appreciated the assistance, of course, but she definitely could have asked, and he would have done so himself. He didn't really seem to mind, though. Etheri also didn't want to make things awkward either. Today was meant to be very chill. And after the events he heard from last night's event, he wanted to keep it that way. Laying back on his stomach, he felt something cold on his back, perhaps some sort of lotion- Rubbing it in was not as bad as Anna had made it seem. Sure it was cold, but otherwise okay. Etheri had overheard the woman in violet talking as he was being treated. She revealed herself to be a Princess named Rei and the one that healed Anna. He was a bit intrigued that royalty was present, but he was a bit more focused on his appointment at the moment. He inhaled deeply in relaxation and looked up as she asked how he was feeling. "Pretty alright, actually. Quite relaxing for someone wearing gloves too. I can see why you own the place." He complimented.
¤

Mood: Relaxed, Understanding, Intrigued
Thinking: Anna's doing well, the lotion's pretty cold though- but that's usual. Kinda odd a royal would be in here.
Company:Sora Kitsu, Anna Askr, Princess Rei
OOC: I have to log off around midnight. 12:15 Est at the latest.

Youroka Kage

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:28 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu felt confused by all the action going on around him. The new woman had spoken up finally, saying her name. Was she really a princess? If she was, what was she doing in this small town. Never mind the fact that she seemed to have magic. That was the second person that he had met today that had it. Man, his knowing of people in the town seemed to be limited.

"I'm Sora Kitsu, but you can call me Kitsu." He had seen Etheri go back with Anna. He hoped he would enjoy the massage.

[[OOC: SO many things.....@.@ I'm just trying to enjoy my anniversary with my boyfriend...]]

SapphireUmbra
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Princess Zelda21

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:38 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"That's good." Anna says, smiling at the fact that Etheri seemed to be enjoying her touch. She rubs the lotion more into him, pressing her fingers into his skin. "Next question, are there any parts of you in particular that are feeling a bit tight? Places that need a more...thorough massaging?" If it came to that, she would step aside for a moment to make sure her feet were good and clean. She might not be able to rub so intensely with her hands, but she could manage with her feet.

Quote:

Quote:

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Slightly nervous ↛ wíth: Sora Kitsu ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei managed to smile a little, glad to meet the stranger behind the desk. He didn't seem like a normal human,
by his strange appearance. Though the fox ears were quite unique. Rei decided to take a seat in one of the empty chairs nearby while waiting her turn. She was going to speak once more, but again was at a loss for words. "So, how do you like it here in StarCreek?" Rei asked Kitsu curiously as she turned to look back at him for a bit. In truth, talking to most other people in StarCreek except for her neighbors she knew, or patients at the hospital seemed a bit difficult for some unknown reason. Rei shyly averted her gaze from Kitsu, not wanting to rudely stare at him. This had been a very strange day by far, other than getting to know the spa owner a little.

[օօƈ]:
Youroka Kage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤
Etheri listened as Anna continued the massage. He raised a brow, in deep thought trying to remember if anything hurt him. When he was moving, he had to carry some boxes that were a bit heavy. Which reminded him of his aching shoulders the day after he tried lugging his bookcase up the stairs. He chuckled slightly as the memory before answering: "Well, I was aching around my shoulders for a few days. I moved in recently, and I was trying to lift some heavy furniture." It didn't seem to bother him all that much, but the chance to lay and relax brought him in deep thought.
even if the ache was not as bad now, What if he tried healing himself? He hadn't tried that since he was cursed. But if he had, he wouldn't have met the lovely people within the spa today, which he was glad to call friends if not really good acquaintances. He wanted to get to know Anna and Rei more, but he wasn't so sure how to go about it.
¤

Mood: Relaxed, Understanding, Pretty happy in general
Thinking: Hm, I do remember moving that bookcase was tough, did a number on my shoulders. Imagine if I tried healing it..wait, what would happen to me? Best not think of that. It was better meeting everyone than to just take the lonely, if not easy way out.
Company:Sora Kitsu, Princess Rei, Anna Askr,
OOC: Sorry, Enjoy your anniversary! 3nodding

Youroka Kage

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items