Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:38 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝔸𝕜𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕞𝕚 "𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠" 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕠
30 // Mood: Content // Where: Obyvatelé Park
Curse: Feels Pain When He Does Good Things

Shiro thought about it a moment. He'd never really considered whether he liked Shiro better or if it was just what he was used to. Letting out a small laugh he smiled at Eve once again. "You got me there," he said, scratching the back of his head some nervously. "I never really thought about it honestly, it's always been what I'm used to," he added. "Oh, and Shiro comes from Shirohiko. My second name." He could tell how it might have been confusing. "I suppose you could call me either, really. Or make up your own name for me," Shiro said somewhat jokingly.

All it takes is hard work and encouragement...and some fun every now and again.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:52 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI
"If you're used to Shiro, I'll call you Shiro. Though now the name makes sense." She nods. "Plus, I'm not that creative when it comes to names...just look at mine, after all. I don't even have a surname. I think one needs a family to have that." She pauses for a moment, looking out at the park, thinking of how to make the conversation more light-hearted after that downer of a comment. "I suppose if you wish to come up with a nickname as well, you're welcome to do so." Her attention returns to the man next to her, though her eyes were, of course, as inexpressive as ever. "And before you ask, you're not boring me. This is just how I am."

CyanideAngel

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October30thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:43 am

October31thTuesday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:58 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, upset ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Obyvale Park ↛ σutfít

It was a rather silent late afternoon. The wind blew the fall colored leaves all around the park, allowing them to dance freely. Princess Rei sat beneath an old, tall willow tree wearing her favorite long sleeved, dark violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it. Princess Rei kept her hair tied back into a low ponytail out of habit, wearing her small golden tiara and some simple amethyst earrings in the shape of small hearts to go with it. Yet she never bothered with makeup like other girls. She hugged her knees close to her chest with her face buried against her arms, crying and shaking nervously. The entire week had been very stressful within the hospital as of late. Rei could barely keep her composure when tending to an elderly gentleman on her final rounds the last few days, for his demeanor reminded her of her own grandpa the way he acted. So much had been on her mind, yet perhaps being away from all the work outside would be better, giving her a chance to calm down. The only sounds she could hear was the wind and the birds singing their fall tunes with joy.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 pm

~Eilese~
With: Carcer
Apparel: Costume
Emotions: Tired, stressed, worried
Location razz ark

Eilese walked along the sidewalk, her boots in her hands now with a broken zipper, a hand through her hair with a small frown. Overly worried as she heard the wind blowing she shivered and looked at the park ahead of her. She heard few voice's and as a bench came to view she seen a figure hunched over and she winced. Sighing she took off her coat and as she walked along the sidewalk still she tossed it into the other female. "Dont let people know your suffering" Eilese said simply with out an emotion on her face as she glanced around. With a sigh she looked down at the girl again "People tend to wanna try and use it sweetie, dont let them know a weakness because to many will rip apart your world." Setting down her boots she reached over to help the other on the bench up honestly the only reason she did bother now was the fact she had almost nothing to do currently.
No one shown up to the shop, the one person she was close enough to call a friend hadn't even bothered to come see the shop. With out being friends with anyone really she didnt know what to do today, hence her overly prepared outfit and her for once haven been walking around instead of ridding her bike.

Princess Zelda21

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, upset ↛ wíth: Eilise ↛ lσcαtíσn: Obyvale Park ↛ σutfít

Glancing up slightly, Rei felt something land near her. She picked up the stranger's jacket in one arm, accepting the older woman's hand while being helped to her feet, but returned the garment to the woman anyways, not seeing much need for it. Tears still fell down her face as she stood slightly shorter than the lady's shoulders by an inch. Using her free hand, Rei wiped them away as best she could, letting out a shaky sigh. Without a word, she only nodded once in understanding. "S-Sorry... sometimes I can't help it. Y-You're right though." Rei answered nervously, turning to glance up at the lady in the unique clothes. Her scent smelled of leather and iron, yet mixed with something else she couldn't figure out. Still,
she sensed no hostility from the stranger at all even if the park wasn't as crowded. "Who are you?" Rei inquired with a slightly shaky voice, still wiping the tears from her eyes, noting the woman was wearing something not like most people she'd seen in this strange city of StarCreek.

[օօƈ]:
Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:39 pm

November1stWednesday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:59 am

November2ndThursday

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:25 am

November3rdFriday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:57 pm

November4thSaturday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 pm

November5thSunday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:02 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

It was early morning when Zhang stepped foot into the park after leaving her home not so long ago. Today was her day off from work so she thought to spend it by enjoying a run around the park to stay in shape. Zhang would pull her phone along with a pair of headphones before placing the buds in and selecting her workout setlist on her phone. Oh this is my jam~ She purred as she slipped her phone into her pocket and started her run along the path.

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Quotes here.

OOC: ~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 am
Aria had decided to go out for the first time since she moved to this town. She didn't want to go anywhere fancy, just a place that was calm and peaceful. The only obvious choice for that was the local park. She found a decently sized tree with just the right amount of shade on the edge of the park and took a seat under it. Pulling out a drawing pad, she looked around for some inspiration to find a beautiful cluster of wildflowers. Her pencil quickly got to work, wanting to fill the whole page with flowers just like those she saw.

(OOC: I'm so sorry for taking so long. ;-; )

Asra Karimi

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash