Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
190 Eredin Avenue- Princess Rei L. Riberu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"Oh!" Anna exclaims when Rei enters with Akio. "Sorry...when you said adoption, I was thinking little kid. This makes sense, though." She reaches out to take the boy into her arms, cradling him gently. "You can go get the bottle...I'll handle him for a minute." A smile as gentle as her cradling spreads over her face, and she rocks the infant slowly.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:04 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave ↛ σutfít

Standing up once again, Rei headed into the kitchen where she started opening up the ice box. From within, she took out a fresh bottle of milk, using a simple fire spell to warm it up a little, then ceased with her magic once it was at the right temperature. Turning on her heels, she walked back towards the table, handing the bottle to Anna. "It's alright. At least my home won't be so empty all the time. Though it's kind of strange, raising a baby on my own." Rei answered observantly. She could tell little Akio was beginning to settle down despite being fussy, wanting to be fed. Princess Rei remembered it had been a while since he had his bottle, so now was definitely a good time to take care of that small matter. "Have you come up with any names for your child?" Rei asked her companion rather curiously, taking a drink of her tea.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Not yet." Anna replies. "I just got over coping with the fact that I'm going to be a mother in the first place...I still have a good eight months to come up with a name and all that. And I'll likely get Keita's help with that. There's time...but I think it's more important to prepare myself for what taking care of it involves, before I get around to naming it. Also to figure out what "it" is." She chuckles a little. Carefully, with one hand, she takes her cup and sips from it. "Anyway, he's your son, do you want to do the feeding?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave ↛ σutfít

A small smile appeared upon Princess Rei's face at the thought of seeing her companion as a parent. "Sure." she replied calmly, taking Akio into her arms again. The little boy seemed quite more relaxed, but a bit curious to see the red haired lady with his mother. Princess Rei began feeding her little boy his bottle of milk, to which he gladly drank from with one hand grabbing onto his mother's finger. "I look forward to meeting your little one eventually. Bet our children would be good friends someday too." Rei added observantly while carefully adjusting her grip on little Akio so he wouldn't fall.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh, I'll definitely be sure to bring it around." Anna chuckles. "It wouldn't hurt if it had an older friend to look up to." At that, she smiles over and gently tickles Akio's cheek. "Making you a little friend, little one. Hopefully you'll like it." After that, she sits back and sips on her tea, watching Rei take care of Akio calmly, studying as if to learn.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:56 am
User Image

Princess Rei simply smiled as she observed, glad to see little Akio being more at ease while drinking from the bottle of milk. "It's not uncommon for mothers to bottle feed their newborn children, but only if they're unable to breastfeed them." she explained calmly. It was hard to imagine living in StarCreek while raising little Akio on her own. Yet away from her own home was probably best for as long as she remained. "I'm sure as time goes on, we'll get the hang of tending to our children eventually. Hopefully teaching Akio to be a proper prince won't be too difficult." Rei added as an afterthought. Once the little boy had finished, Princess Rei set the empty bottle aside upon the table before taking a drink of her tea with her free hand.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:38 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna nods as Rei explains about bottle feeding. "I imagine that with the body expecting to have a kid, that might make breastfeeding more doable..." Anna muses out loud, but softly. She continues to slowly sip on the tea as Rei feeds Akio. "But we'll see. I'll prepare for both options. Might be better to have the formula on hand, in case I don't produce enough for it." She then gives Rei a little smile. "And you'll teach him well enough, I'm sure of it. He seems to be a good kid...he'll be a good son, and a good heir."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:21 pm
User Image

Princess Rei managed to smile a little at her friend's encouragement. "Sometimes I wish my father were around to help mother out raising both my sister and I. He would've been the better choice, had my mother wed him." she spoke wistfully. Taking the cup in hand once more, she began drinking her tea, then set the glass down. It was enough to calm her nerves, at least for the moment. "Hard to imagine raising a child without the other parent around." Rei added observantly. She watched little Akio seem quite fascinated as he looked at Anna, as if wanting to say hello.

[օօƈ]: Was it ever decided who the father of Anna's child would be? Just curious.
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:43 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

“Is that you asking for some help?” Anna asks when Rei makes the comment about being a single parent. ”Because I’d be willing to stand in...at least for the next few months, then I’ll have to take a break so that I don’t work myself too hard.” Seeing, then, Akio look at her, she smiles and leans forward, putting her right index finger by Akio’s left hand. “Hey, there.” She coos.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image

A small smile crossed Rei's face as she gave a slight nod. "Yes, I'd gladly accept your help. Speaking of which, I'd nearly forgotten to buy some things for Akio after bringing him home today." she replied, trying to recall the list she wrote down earlier. It had been a while since she went out into town, despite a slightly busy work schedule. The little boy seemed quite delighted to be playing with Anna. Rei turned her gaze back towards her companion as an idea came to mind. "Why don't we go visit Nern's Clothing, maybe find something more suitable for him...?" Rei inquired, seeming rather curious. She waited patiently as ever, thinking maybe some fresh air would be good for a while.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Still looking at Akio as Rei speaks, Anna lets out a small chuckle. "Does the growing boy need more clothes?" Turning back to the princess, she nods. "Yeah, let's go do that. If you want, I can pay. Having unlimited funds comes into handy from time to time...you can thank the neighborhood witch for that."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

A small grin spread upon Princess Rei's face, giggling a bit at her companion's response. She'd nearly forgotten about her friend's curse involving gold coins for a moment. "Ah, yes! Let's head on out." Rei answered with a slight nod. Cautiously she stood with little Akio in one arm, then started walking towards the door. Rei pushed the door open with her free hand, allowing Anna to exit first before going outside. She used the key to lock the door once both were out, then hid the key in her small side pouch before walking down the road with her dear companion, heading to the clothing store.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna nods, and goes outside when Rei stands up. She makes sure that she has her coin purse with her, a useful item for whenever she needed to use her Midas Touch. She just had to be careful to not touch the fabric of the curse itself, or that would be a mess to clean up. After that, along with the princess, she proceeds to the clothing store.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:46 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November25thSaturday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

It was morning once more that fall as the sun rose. Princess Rei awoke to hear little Akio crying already, likely needing to be cleaned up. She got out of bed, picking up her son in her arms. Rei carried Akio into the bathroom to begin getting both of them cleaned up and ready for the day. She was careful to not drop him while tending to him. Once finished, Princess Rei dressed her little boy in one of the new outfits she'd bought the previous day before getting dressed herself. She had on a medium violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats, tiara and all. She kept her long, raven black hair down in a low ponytail out of habit like always. Moments later, Rei took Akio with her and began walking to the hospital to begin her shift, doing her best to keep herself calm. Today wouldn't be like most days at the hospital, yet she had no expectations of anything special.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas