Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:24 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Calm
Company: Yukari- no one
Out for of the day: Outfit of the Day
Occ:
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Bella Rose【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

"I will. Bye. Stay safe." Bella replied as she watched the other female leave. She finished off her own lunch, placing the empty container back into her bag which she had settled next to the register before looking around. She had been here for a few hours and she decided that she would stay for another hour or so before heading home. So, with that thought she pulled out a fashion magazine and started reading as she waited to see if anyone else was going to come in.[/aling]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Just thought I let her stay a bit longer until who ever else works there comes along

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

Despite the weather still being rainy, the princess decided perhaps it was time she paid a visit to the clothing store once again. She wore her usual royal attire which consisted of a long sleeved, dark violet dress that went down to her ankles with matching flats. The skirt had a silver rose pattern embroidered onto it, tiara and all. Rei left her long raven hair down instead of fussing with it, lowering the hood of her cloak as she walked inside. The place seemed rather quiet except for a few staff still at work for the night. 'Hmm, not as busy as before.' she thought observantly. Without a word, the princess went on over towards the medieval clothing section containing several styles of dresses.; These were the kind she was most fond of, though she guessed the other employees were all busy with other customers for the moment. Rei softly hummed an old tune she'd once heard a musician play on his accordion from back home while she browsed, minding her own business.

[օօƈ]: Wasn't sure if I was supposed to quote you or not. ^_^*
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 pm

Company: Rei
Occ: Yeah. I won't know you replied if tou do not quote me. Lol.

Bella lifted up her head when she heard someone come into the store. She couldn't help but Starr at the woman who walked in. She looked like royalty. She probably was. With that she walked from behind the counter and over to the other. "Hello. Welcome to Nern's Clothing. I may i help you?" she asked Rei politely, clamping her hands in front of her as she patiently awaited an response.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:59 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm ↛ wíth: Bella Rose ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

As she was about to browse another shelf nearby, Rei ceased the tune long enough to hear someone approach. Her gaze shifted towards an older woman who she guessed was an employee. "Um, yes. I was wondering, do you sell any winter dresses? I thought perhaps I'd get something for my little sister back home." Rei asked the lady curiously, managing to give a small, timid smile. Ironically, Rei felt quite short compared to most other adults she'd met within the city, except for a few she knew of. The princess waited patiently, seeming rather curious about this new person within StarCreek. She reminded Rei of a queen, or someone equally as important.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:21 am

Occ:

Bella blinked, tapping a finger against her chin, thinking about it. "I am not sure. I just started working here but if you give me a moment, I will see if we have any." she replied after a beat. "Is there any particular color or style that your sister likes so I can pick out some good ones if I do find any." She added, pausing in her step to look back at Rei.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:02 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Bella Rose ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

At this, the princess thought for a moment. Truly, it had been a long time since she last gave her younger sister a present. Still, perhaps it was still early before the winter holidays coming up. "She likes sapphire blue. Hmm... maybe something with a snowflake pattern." Rei suggested calmly. She waited patiently, seeming a bit curious. Still, it didn't hurt to try and find a good dress for her sister, knowing she'd have plenty of time to prepare it and send off back home. The woman Rei spoke with had quite a good attitude when it came to working, that much she could tell.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:26 pm

Occ:

Bella blinked before nodding to herself. "Hold on for just a second, ma'am. I'll see what I can find." She responded before heading towards a rack of blue dresses. She searched through them for a few minutes before finding one that closely.matched the girl's description and carried it back over to Two. "Will this do?" she asked, holding up the dress so that Rei could get a good look at it. She hoped that she had did okay with the find as she didn't want to disappoint her customer.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Bella Rose ↛ lσcαtíσn: Nern's Clothing ↛ σutfít

When the older woman returned from her search, it seemed the lady had found a dress at last. Upon close inspection, the dress had long sleeves with the skirt down close to the ankles, embroidered with white roses on the top near the collar.; The skirt and sleeves had indeed contained a snowflake pattern. This brought a small smile of joy to Rei's face as she simply nodded. "Yes, thank you!" she replied to the lady in her usual calm manner. It wasn't every day she'd find something her sister would like, though considering it was nearing the end of fall, perhaps now would be a good time to prepare for the changing weather.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Occ:

Bella smiled at her, sighing inwardly in relief. "I'm so glad you like it. Is there anything else you need?" she replied as she walked over to the counter, dress in her arms. She stepped behind the counter, carefully folding the dress so that it wouldn't wrinkle and waited patiently for Rei by the register as well as her response. She made sure to be positive and upbeat so that Rex would return eventually.]/color]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:59 pm
User Image

Without a word, Rei followed the older woman towards the counter. She thought for a bit, then simply shook her head no. "I think that's about everything. How do you like it here in StarCreek?" the princess asked the older woman, guessing the lady must have been a newcomer to the city. Rei stayed as patient as ever, curious to know this new stranger working in the clothes store. She reached into her pocket to get the money she needed, only this time her hand clutched a few small, red colored rupees and pulled them out as if out of habit. In all honesty, Rei had a feeling she must of had some leftover currency from home mixed in with her gold coins on accident. 'Oh dear, I don't think this will do at all!' she thought in slight disappointment, trying to keep her calm composure as she put the small gems away, then to dig out the right amount of gold coins instead. Rei had a feeling that using such a foreign currency would be quite unacceptable.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Occ:

Bella looked at her when she was asked a question. "Hmm. It's okay so far. But I only moved here so i have yet to really get a feel of it. My name's Bella by the way." she replied as she rings up the price. She blinks when she sees the red jewels, instantly guessing what they were but only smiled patiently at Rei, not judging as she continued to wait patiently for payment.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 pm
User Image

At last, she had found the right amount of gold, handing the money to the older woman while listening. "Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Princess Rei Riberu. I work at the hospital as a doctor." the princess replied with a small, timid smile. She was quite glad to meet a new face within the town, despite the rainy weather. "What made you decide to move here?" Rei asked her curiously, waiting patiently as ever. This woman almost made her think of someone she knew from back home, but couldn't recall who at the moment.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Occ: Don't forget you met Angelo. Lol

Bella smiled and bowed her head in respect. "Nice to meet you, your grace." she replied as she accepted the money before placing the outfit in a bag and then handing it to her. "Really? You life must get hectic at the hospital some days, huh?" she added after a moment. The blonde shrugged before responding. "I decided that it was time to go out on my own. My mom had to be pried off of me." she said, remembering the incident and couldn't help but smile. "What about you?" she asked, curious about the princess.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image

The princess could only nod in agreement to Bella's question. She gladly accepted the bag with her purchase, putting the spare change into her pocket while listening. "Well, I thought maybe I'd try living away from home. To see what it would be like being around others outside the castle walls. Mom agreed, and so I left home. Though it's quite different than what I imagined for a large city." Rei answered Bella simply. She handed Bella a small folded piece of paper, for on it she had written her current address with a hand drawn picture of her clan symbol beneath; A lunar eclipsed crescent moon overlapping the sun. "Here, in case you wish to write to me. Come visit if you'd like!" Rei added with a small smile.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:12 pm

Occ: Don't forget you met Angelo. Lol

Bella listened attentively, nodding at the end of story. "Yeah. I can understand what you mean." She mused after a moment. She blinked but accepted the paper with a bright smile. Interesting symbol. She would have to look it up whenever she had free time. "Sure." she said with a bow of her head. "Wait. Here's my address. You can do the same." She added, handing the princess her own piece of paper. "Make sure you're careful going home. It's till nasty outside." She finished with another smile.

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces