Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:43 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was left in his useless state as he couldn't feel them moving his arm, off to a side where they could start performing what they needed, Surgery. Whatever he did to it, was probably more of a bigger question than the banister in a broken house with cloth that did not exist. They were being extremely careful but slowly, Ragna could feel his body, starting with his head. He began to talk as he was screaming at them. "D-Dammit! Let me go! Zoey Kua needs me!" He shouted while he was trying to get his body to fully recover. At this point, they had to start using restraints before he could get the rest of his body to move as they had to also to get tools, or even their spells ready. One of the doctors looked at Ragna dead in the eyes before he soon said, "Sir... your elbow is completely shattered, we have to perform surgery on it.. unless you prefer magical treatment." They told him in a cold voice before Ragna gritted his teeth. "....whatever will be faster, I need to get to Zoey!"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 am
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey's eyes would roll into the back of her head, as her eyes turned red. She felt floaty, even more floaty than usual. Her arms gave way, as she seemingly passed out for about minute. In their mind, Davina swung open the door as hard as she could. She was still covered in the blood from the monster. She started walking down the stairs, she had been sleeping well for the first time since she came back to life. It was like their mother had finally given her tired soul a break. She looked down and saw that Andrea's dress was ripped. That confirmed what she had truly feared. The dream was real. Andrea had met her, but she doubted that she nor Luna would ever remember their dream with her in it. She gently took Zoey out of the seat, and laid her down on the couch. Normally, Davina would let Zoey sit on her lap, but right now, she didn't think she deserved to be in her presence. She moved to sit in the chair itself.
She had never entered the chair when pain was already happening. She did everything she could to get out of that ******** room.

Davina opened her eyes. They had already given her morphine, good. She also knew that they weren't going to be able to get the medical records from everywhere. Davina remembered every stab, every gun shot, every push, every shove. She was so sorry for Zoey having to feel that much pain. She stared at the sky. They were starting to put a back brace on her. They then came up to her. "Miss Kua, I think it was, your back is broken, and one of the bones is pressing on a nerve. We have two kinds of treatment, a magical one, and surgery. We suggest magic, as thei..." Davina immediately interrupted her. "No magic is to be used on me. I want a magic free environment. I don't care if it's easier on me. No ******** magic at all."

The nurse kind of stared at the woman. Everyone took the magic option. Everyone. It had a better recovery time. "Ma'am, are you sure." "Did I ******** stutter? No Magic. What so ever. Now get me Ragna, or I'll make your life a living ******** hell." Davina wasn't messing around. No magic would harm her Zoey. No Magic would harm her, not if she could help it."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:30 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The doctors agreed with his option and placed their hands on his arm, his feeling was reaching lower, hitting his shoulders as they started to pour magic into his arm. Just as the nerves finally returned, which promptly caused Ragna to scream in pain as the bones themselves were being pieced back together. It was quite a shock with how quickly it was repairing, but it did come at the cost of still causing pain that healed. Once they were done, Ragna was drooling from the corners of his mouth, looking up at the ceiling as if he was about to faint before he forcibly rolled out of bed. He managed to catch himself and got to his feet before a nurse came into the room. She demanded Ragna to follow him, to which he did not argue with, following her all the way to the ER where Zoey... er Davina was now. He could see it with his eyes as his right arm was fully healed, yet he seemed out of breath.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:16 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina stared straight up at the ceiling. Morphine was nice and all, but it it had been used so much on her, it didn't have much of an effect on her. Sure, it dulled the pain, but it was still there. People were around her, getting things prepped for her surgery. Some people were staring at her like she was some kind of monster.

Then she saw Ragna come in. Her fingers were tapping the side of the bed. He did this to Zoey, and yet she wouldn't be able to do anything to him to make him pay for it. Though, looking at him, they must have used Magic on him. The filthy stuff. She would spit, but she would most likely be at the hospital for a long time. She had seen some people with broken backs in their many stays. It was always so sad.

She then looked around. "I need to talk to him. Alone."She stated. After the threats that she had given to the nurse, they all left. She then looked at him. Her face was very disapproving. "You. Broke. Her. Back." She enunciated every word that she said. "She felt pain, because you lot thought it was ok to trick me in that world. What do you have to say for yourself?"
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:51 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna looked at Davina as she asked the doctors to leave so they could talk, causing him to enter a bit of a defensive stance. That was until she enunciated every word of the sentence to blame him as he frowned a bit. "Davina, it's not entirely my fault... I don't even know what happened other than the dream and just waking up and moving off of her. No one tricked you or Zoey." Ragna told her as he walked a bit closer, holding his arm a bit to flex it slightly, wincing a tad from the nerves still remembering the pain. "You can't just blame me for something I had no control of or memory of."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:14 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina tilted her head. He said that he didn't have control of what happened, and that it wasn't his fault. She knew she heard her mother's voice while in his dream, and she slept for the first time in 30 years. "Ragna, Ragna, Ragna. I'm blaming you for the pain she felt. She was the one that decided to let you fall on her. I heard my mother's voice while in your dream. It told me that I could sleep. Then I wake up to Zoey screaming for me to help her. I don't know how many times she screamed for me before I could wake up. I don't know how you did it, but it is your fault that I wasn't able to get to her in time, to keep her from the pain."

She tried to move a bit, but it sent pain through their body. Her face twinged from the pain. "Now Ragna, I have opted for no magic to be used. So you are going to have to take care of me during that time. Doesn't that sound fun?" Part of her voice was sarcastic.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:31 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna frowned as she was still pushing the blame on him before he moved to sit beside her while she kept explaining about how it was because of the dream that he was at fault. He looked at her before he stared her directly on the eyes. "It's not my fault, stop trying to look for people to be blamed for stuff they can't control. There are things you can't control either." He told her while shifting a bit closer as she moved a bit before stating that he had to help take care of her. "Of course it sounds fun." He told her softly while sitting up. "I will do everything I can for her."

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:15 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina tilted her head again. Did he not understand that she would be the one he was dealing with? Zoey wasn't to feel pain,
she was. She had remembered physical therapy from the past. It hurt, and it was even harder on her since they lived on the streets, though her injury did allow her to get into a homeless shelter for a little bit. She tried readjusting herself again, only for more pain to run through her. She tried to keep a brave face, but she couldn't. Her face contorted in pain, even through the pain medicine.

"That doesn't matter now. Zoey isn't going to be awake for a long time, and neither will the other girls. The important thing is that you call your brother. You have Zoey's phone.
You need to tell him what happened. I need Zoey's purse. He needs to know about me, because like it or not, you are living with me for the next few months."
She didn't sound ominous this time. She just wanted to get into surgery, and get on the better pain killers.
This was bad, really bad. She was almost crying at this point.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:10 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November4thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, NICU ↛ σutfít

Morning had come again while the skies poured down heavy rain. It didn't look as though it would slow down any time soon, from what the princess could tell. She wore her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit like always with her long, raven hair tied back in a low ponytail. Princess Rei went through her rounds immediately, tending to some of the youngest patients. Her starting point had been the room where the newborn children resided, along with a few nurses to assist. She picked up one of the infant boys who had been wide awake, grabbed a fresh bottle of milk and sat in the rocking chair nearby.
Rei started feeding the bottle of milk to the infant boy, which seemed to calm him down as she hummed her mother's lullaby. In truth, she wished sometimes the schedule wasn't so slow for a rainy day, despite the hospital being quiet as of late.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:25 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna had indeed used Zoey's phone to call his brother, letting him know everything that happened from a strange dream that happened, to him missing work, to him being sent to the hospital with Zoey, and now informing him that Zoey needed to talk to him about some important stuff. He was not authorized to leave and as such, he chose to rest beside Davina/Zoey on the bed, sighing a bit before nodding his head. He then informed his brother of a new temporary work he had to take, which involved caring for Zoey. He stayed beside Davina all night as he could see her unable to bare the pain of it all as the doctors were trying to get her to pass out with the medications. Ragna fell asleep sitting while holding her phone.

Youroka Kage
Ghost254

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:09 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina almost gave into the treatment with magic. The pain killers weren't working, not with her feeling like she had to move. She was so glad that her surgery was scheduled for today. She had wished they did it yesterday, but they wanted to make sure that she hadn't eaten anything that she shouldn't. They also monitored her liquid intake. She remembered the doctors coming in the night before, and putting something into her tubing, however, she didn't remember too much after that.

She actually woke up with a start, trying to move. She couldn't remember sleeping but pain went through her body again, to the point that she screamed from trying to get up. Tears were already pouring from her face, as she collapsed back on the bed. She didn't want Ragna to see her like this, but there was no hiding her in little room. She didn't understand why Ragna was still in the room with her. Most people already abandoned her at this point. Why was he here?

She had to remember, this was all for Zoey. All for Zoey...All for Zoey.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna awoke with his own start by hearing the sound of her trying to move with the bed rocking a bit with the sound. Her screams were the main thing that woke him up as he got up and moved to try and keep her still as he shouted, shouted for any of the doctors to come in. This did bring in a couple of nurses who were suppose to check up on them, but the sound of her screaming with the tears were really bad. "I-It's fine Davina, we're still at the hospital." He told her as he looked to the nurses, pleading with his eyes in hopes they could get help as he was willing to suffer any damage to try and help Davina calm down.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 am
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

After finishing her rounds with the younger patients, the princess made her way back towards the rest of the east hall. While she made it half way there, she thought perhaps it was best to tend to some of the patients who'd been waiting a while. Rei headed towards one of the rooms where she noticed two patients, one a lady, the other a young man who were already awake. From what she read on the white scroll she carried which contained a few patient records, they were sent in to the hospital due to some kind of accident. Without a word, she stepped inside. Rei didn't mind if people saw her in her ninja attire, for it was still part of something important to her. "Good morning, how are you both feeling? Any better?" Rei asked, her gaze shifting towards the gentleman as she stood at the door, shutting it so no one would disturb the three while she checked on the two.

[օօƈ]: Hi, hope you guys don't mind if I jump in if that's ok? ^_^*
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Davina was slowly helped into a laying position, and then the other doctors left. She sighed. She had probably injured the body more. That would be her luck. She didn't like medicine that put her out. It made things very hard when she woke up, but before it was injuries that didn't involve her back.

A woman in a ninja outfit came in. Davina was imeadiatly on edge, however, in her current state she wouldn't be able to do anything to fight. She would be completely at their mercy. Even stiffing her body hurt. At least her legs were fine, at least she hoped. It wasn't like she could feel them right now. Then the woman asked how they were. Really? "I'm just peachy. I'm just laying in this bed cause I can. It's not like my back is broken and I'm awaiting surgery nope. I'll even move my toes to show you I'm fine." Her voice was filled with sarcasm.
She felt like s**t, she was hungry, thirsty, and in pain. She couldn't do anything about any of that though.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

KnightsRoyal
Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items