Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI
After reading his message, Eve takes another sip of her soda. "Well, I see two options to overcome the curse. The first one is Karmala dying. However, seeing as how she's been alive for longer than any of us can remember, I don't foresee that happening. The second is finding someone who can deal with a perpetual monotonous voice that doesn't reflect any sort of passion. Which seems more of a short term thing. Anyone in their right mind would get bored of that in due measure."

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel would drink a bit more of his soda as he listened to Eve's reasoning which was actually pretty smart, however her second line of reasoning didn't really sit well with him so he'd begin to once again type into his phone "I wouldn't worry about not finding someone, there are alot of people out there after all. I'm also sure people would understand why you only say what you feel given your circumstances, at least the people in this town should be able to understand anyways." He'd then show his phone to Eve.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Eve [Dating]: no one

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:31 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"I suppose we'll see." Eve says after looking at Samuel's phone again, then takes another drink, finishing it. "But if I understand the idea of relationships correctly, a certain amount of passion is required for them. Which is something I am apparently in short supply of." She offers a little shrug. "So we'll, or rather I'll, see if there's someone who can work given that restriction. They might understand it, so the question is whether they'll embrace it."

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November2ndThursday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:35 am

November3rdFriday

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:02 pm

November4thSaturday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 am
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: placid ✦ WITH: no one ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

The skies appeared dreary in the city, as raindrops splattered over the pavement while one figure was walking in a bulky raincoat. The lone maiden heard the droning drizzle patter against her cheap vinyl garment, as her hands were crammed into its pockets to avoid getting soaked hands. Who knows where this water came from? Perhaps she needed a nice warm bath after she got home, but what was important now was a drink. Ah yes, a drink. She always got a tankard of some cheap beer because she didn't want to spend any more to get buzzed. Did she look like she grew money on trees? Not really, but she wished she had that kind of ability right now so she can treat herself to a sweet cocktail of some sort.

Unfortunately for her, she decided not to drive today, seeing how the occasional car will drive past her on the streets while she kept to the sidewalks. The feeling of the cool air, the fresh scent of petrichor, and the calming colors of the rainy sky was all pleasant for her anyways. Another sound of wheels whizzing past rain covered roads hit the silver haired woman's ears while she continued her lonely walk to reach her favorite destination.

Naturally it took awhile in the rain, but at last, Mori saw herself arrive at the entrance of the Karma Bar, a quaint place she frequents just to get herself wasted if she was careless about her money. Trying to pull some memories of her being passed out in the back alley's dumps was something amusing, but that wouldn't be good about now since she had work to do tomorrow. Without hesitation, she stuck out her hand out of her pocket and pushed open the heavy, wooden door. Immediately, she was invited by the warm atmosphere and the sound of clinking glass, mostly from behind the bar with some bartender cleaning them.

In contrast to the outside, this establishment was warm enough to melt away the cold of the rain that tore away any heat left in her lean frame. Cupping her right hand over her mouth to yawn dazedly, while keeping the other hand in her pocket, she noticed that there were some patrons to the bar probably loitering about and drinking their fill. With a shift of her eyes, the lone woman simply decided that she'll just drink a little before heading home. Her schedule was as drab as reading a phone book anyways, so why not take it easy a little? Taking brisk strides over to the bar, she pulled a seat that dragged a dull noise against the wooden floor, then Mori plopped down on the chair and casually ordered some beer since she has been doing so for years.

When will I ever break out of this terribly boring schedule? The youthful looking woman thought to herself while she waiting for her drink, wearily looking up at the warm lights that just felt soothing against her icy skin. That did remind her to turn the fireplace on when she got home, but that meant chopping more firewood to replace the tinder used. Guh, I don't want to think about that now. Maybe I'll just throw a bunch of blankets on and call it a day. She brooded with weighted exhaustion, sinking in her seat until she received her tankard of cheap beer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 am
User Image

"Lana"

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab The person whom Mori had sat herself by glances towards the girl, eyebrow raised a bit. However, after a moment, a subtle smile spreads over her face, and her violet eyes give Mori a little glance over. Ah, the shadow girl. The monstrosity. I could have a little fun with this. She turns her attention to the bartender and offers a little nod. "I'll take care of her drink."

Turning back to Mori, she extends her hand. "I'm Lana. Nice to meet you. Hope you don't mind the little gesture. It just looks like you've been having a rough day, could use something a bit...nice, I suppose. If it's not too forward, maybe there's something that can be done to turn that roughness around? My schedule's plenty open, and I'm not a huge fan of seeing brooding like that." Her smile stays on her face as she continues to speak.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Invidere

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 am
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MOOD: surprised ✦ WITH: "lana" ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

It felt like there was a low buzzing noise in her ears while waiting for her drink to arrive, then suddenly from her side came a voice. A voice that spoke to the bartend that they will pay for her drink. Immediately, Mori picked up her head with widened hazel eyes, glancing at this stranger who she has never seen before. Actually, she didn't really meet anyone to be honest - except dead people at the morgue, but that doesn't count. Her eyes lowered to stare at the hand extended by the fair maiden, while awkwardly staying quiet for a while. She was much too astonished to form words, but she managed to at least stick out the hand stuck in her pocket to finally meet the lady's handshake.

"Lana, hm? Nice to meet ya, you can call me Mori... Er, I didn't think someone will pay for my drink today, so thanks. Just to be sure, I didn't meet you before during my bar visiting nights, right?" Mori inquired calmly with a sheepish grin, hoping this wasn't just some lady she met playing a prank on her to see if she remembered them. "Anyways, you really didn't have to do that, I was just about to take this drink and head on home." Uttering awkwardly as if this tankard filled with cheap beer was now some heavy burden placed before her. Oh well, it will only go to waste if no one drinks it at the end of the day.

Taking several glances around the establishment, it didn't seem like no one else was paying any mind to the violet-eyed lady. Maybe they came alone just like she did, just trying to wash away whatever problem they had with an alcoholic beverage. Her cold hands reached for the large glass mug, gently placing it on her lips to sip the chilled, bubbly refreshment. Now that hit the spot. Setting the glass back down on the bar table with a gentle click against the wooden surface, Mori looked back towards this new face while they spoke of how 'broody' she appeared. Oh geez, did she really look that sullen? Leaning her elbow against the edge of the countertop, Mori couldn't help but chuckle lightly.

"Ah, you saw that? Sorry about that. Sometimes work can get a bit burdensome, especially when you get a bawling family on your hands." Placing her icy fingers upon her forehead, if one would hear carefully, strangely there was an odd clinking noise on contact. "They don't pay me enough for that." She stated before taking her hand back towards the mug to bring it back to her lips for another sip.

It must have been because of her high alcohol tolerance for she pretty much drank almost on a daily basis, and she didn't feel the buzz as she wanted. Guess she should have spent more money for one of those pretty drinks after all. A dragging sigh left her parted lips, while she set the mug down to look back at Lana who seemed to be forwardly convincing her to do something with them. What would that be? Feeling a bit too drab internally and seeing that nothing else was waiting for her at home, maybe she should slightly entertain the idea.

"Oh ho, are you trying to tell me there's something better than a glass of cheap beer? Oh, what am I saying, of course there is. You seem really sweet Lana, but I don't think there's anything else fitting my current budget except drinking at the moment." Mori joked lightly, her hooded gaze looked over to the golden drink bubbling in her glass mug while she smiled away with an obvious hint of weariness.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:55 pm
User Image

"Lana"

tab tab "Nice to meet you as well." Lana responds, taking her hand away. "Must be colder than I thought outside. Your hands are a bit chilled...think a cold one's the thing for that? Maybe something hot would help you out there." Smiling, she pauses for a moment, then continues.

"I know I didn't have to do it, but I wanted to. Something about the way you came in just made it seem like you needed something to cheer you up." Thinking on the rest of Mori's words, Lana pauses in contemplation. "Bawling families, hmm? So...what was it? Are you a vet who had to put a dog down? Or something else? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Taking a sip of her own drink, another thought runs through her mind, a follow-up to what she just said. Especially since I already know, Coroner.

Setting her drink down again, a little light goes off in Lana's eyes, as if she just thought of something. "I know something that might help with that little chill, though. And yes, it's better than that beer." She turns to the waiter and says simple, "Can I get two coffees? For the cream, use Bailey's, and sweeten up just a little more with some chocolate liqueur. Again, both are on me." The waiter nods and gets to work, and Lana turns back to Mori. "How's that sound for something? Hot, refreshing, and not good for those with a low tolerance. And perfect for your budget, since I'm covering it. Maybe in return, I could walk you back to your place? I hear walking with company is one of the better things for gloomy spirits."

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Invidere

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 pm
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: wondering if she's being pranked hard now ✦ WITH: "lana" ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

Right, it wasn't like she was actually a human with warm hands. Sometimes she did forget about that. Thinking to the side while cramming her cold shaken hand back into her vinyl raincoat's pocket, shifting her eyes a bit before uttering a slight laugh at the woman's comment. "I thought to bring gloves this morning since I knew it was going to be cold, I guess I forgot again." She lied through her teeth since no matter what she did with her body's internal temperature, she'll always be a goddamned lie in the face of average humans. A wolf in sheep's clothing, where her clothes were her insufferable prison.

"Dunnu why, but drinking a cold one always kept my body warm. Also keeps me sleeping at night instead of waking up. I don't mind that kind of sacrifice." Another lie. She didn't actually need sleep, she was a demon that lurked the shadows, hunting any unfortunate soul that came by lost during the night. A "cleanup" crew for the higher-ups, per say. Now she couldn't even perform that job right, and it seemed that being a human was her job now. A sad lonely human whose job was to take care of the dead's remains, where normally she would just consume them. What an awful joke that was.

Glancing up from her bubbly mug that was nearly emptied like it was just plain juice, Mori smiled softly and shook her head to the woman's questions. "I prefer not to say. It's something I have to keep to myself, especially in a quaint atmosphere like this. Not saying I don't trust you, Lana. It's just business." She spoke softly before downing the last drop of her cheaply made beer, then placed down the glass tankard upon the wooden countertop.

She wasn't familiar with this stranger, and definitely, she wasn't aware of the fact that this woman was a bit on the suspicious side. Alas, she was much too relaxed to be on guard, and personally, she was getting to be quite lonely lately. In the company of the numerous lifeless bodies, on a daily basis, she hovered over to take care of them before they were gently nestled in their final resting place. There wasn't any conversation there, the dead didn't even utter a peep. Of course, she would be lonely, but here she was now, talking with some stranger. An awfully sociable one at that. Mori was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time right about now.

The hazel hues of the youthful appearing woman raised up when this Lana had spoken up again for another order. Another drink? She pretty much promised herself not to drink any hard stuff, since she got work tomorrow. She can't have waking up in the middle of some alleyway and stagger onto the hospital, with a major hangover. Still, it's just one drink. How bad can it be?

"Haha, Lana. Thank you, but really... You're being awfully nice, are you sure we haven't met before? I sometimes forget my nights here because of how much I down these drinks." Speaking with a light chuckle ringing in her tone, Mori couldn't help but suspect that this woman was now one of those folks that prank her. Oh, yeah, we did meet. Last week! I flagged down a taxi for you one time because you were just so plastered, was something she expected out as a response from a person like this right about now.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image

"Lana"

tab tab "Oh, I'm absolutely sure we've never met." Lana nods as she speaks, emphasizing what she had just said. "I'm just a nice person. But...maybe I'm overdoing it?" She shrugs, then reaches into her purse and pulls out a little bit of money. "Here, as promised, the money for your drinks. I'll leave you alone, if that's what you really want." With that, she moves a stool away, giving Mori a little bit of distance. Her movements, however, were somewhat sluggish. There was no telling how long "Lana" was really in the bar, or how much she had drunk before Mori had shown up. Still, it would only seem that she was a little bit tipsy, though she continued to drink, now enjoying the coffee which she had ordered for herself and the coroner. With any luck, Mori would try and fix things. Alternatively, if Mori opted to not do that, Lana had another trick up her sleeve, one appealing to Mori's more demonic side. Karmala could always use more servants on her side, of course.

She tries not to make it too obvious as she keeps an eye on Mori, not letting her out of her focus, though the way in which she did so might have made it seem like it was a more drunken fixation. Given that Mori wasn't a typical human figure, it was a bit harder for Karmala to get a true fix on her. Even Davina and the genderbender from the party could be figured out, because Karmala's main focus of wrath was humans.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Invidere

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Invidere

Unholy Hellraiser

21,150 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:11 am
ⓂⓄⓇⒾ ⒶⒺⒸⒾⒹⒶ ❀
MOOD: awkward and pretending to be a decent human being ✦ WITH: "lana" ✦ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: lol no

So they really haven't met. Mori simply shook off her suspicions after the woman's confession and felt that she wasn't just being pranked by some frequent bar patron. Relaxing her weight against the wooden surface, another drink was plopped in front of her as it was ordered. This kind of drink was a bit fancy to her taste, even if it was something others could order if they wanted to. Maybe Mori was just an awfully frugal individual herself, hoarding coin like she wished. Shutting her eyes gently while breathing in the chocolate scent of the drink, as if gave off mellow creamy undertones that made the drink milder than your usual Americano. What a special treat this was, but it was still burdensome since it was given by a stranger she never met before. Now if it was someone she did drank frequently with, maybe she would let this slide. It was just too awkward.

Turning her gaze towards the pretty maiden who seemed to take a seat a bit away to give her space, Mori shifted her attention to the money given to her to pay for her drinks. Ah geez, what would a normal human do in this kind of situation? Oh, sorry about that. I didn't mean to seem so distant! Tell me about yourself, I would like to get to know you better! The thought made her gag internally, making her cough outwardly into her cupped hand. Her haggard hazel eyes looked at the dark alcoholic beverage and decided to take a sip, just to take some nerves out of her system before speaking.

Still, it just seemed too unnatural, at least for her to suddenly talk like everything was all good after all these free drinks given to her. What if this lady was only trying to get something out of her? What can possibly be something she could give? Mori didn't really stand out like she had something to offer. Maybe this woman just wanted to make friends? Looking into herself, she wasn't necessarily a human even if she tried pretending to be one. There were plenty of other customers in this establishment that might make a better friend. Alas, she should at least do something instead of just sitting there like a silent fool and not thanking the poor, kind woman for this drink.

"Ah. Er, thanks. Sorry about that, I got a lot on my mind. Guess the alcohol really makes the mind wander." She commented after snapping out of her train of thought, trying to muster up any kind of energy to try being a decent human for once. Raising the glass to take a sip, Mori found that the drink itself settled in warmly and gave her a slight buzz. At least, that was something she was looking forward to in a drink like her usual order of beer. Turning to glance at Lana from her stool, the slightly buzzed woman simply forced herself just to appear like any other labored drunk that will chat with others.

"Next time I'll treat you to a few drinks if you are around, but for now, I guess we can get to know each other to break the ice or hang out somewhere else for fun if you'd like - but I doubt I'll remember anything." Mori joked lightly again, smiling toothily to excuse herself for her occasional blackouts from her seldom binge drinking.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:11 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Karma Bar | With: Other customers | Mood: Contemplating Life Choices

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

'It'll be fine' he had thought, 'it won't be that bad' he had reassured....Stahl was wrong often enough that he should;ve seen it coming. Just a quick trip to the grocery store in the drizzle had turn out to be a dash to shelter in an downpour. Well, that may have been an exaggeration, but without a jacket or umbrella it more or less felt like it. Brown and green hair starting to drip, he made a quick side-step onto the front step of the nearest building. Doubling over just a little to catch his breath, he peeked out at the sky above. "New rule: don't ever trust your sense of judgement. Not. Ever." He thought, slowly straightening back up and letting out a soft sigh. Well there went that plan of a quick outing...as much as he enjoyed heavy rain, he'd prefer to enjoy it whilst not actually being in it. Turning around to peer into the building he just stopped in front of, he blinked momentarily. He had been in this city for maybe a month or two, but not once had he taken notice of the bar that he now stood before. With a slight tilt of his head, he stepped inside. "No point standing out here to wait for the sky to clear up." He thought, emarald gaze shifting this way and that in curiosity.

Bars were...not on the list of places Stahl visited regularly. He knew they served drinks, but he was no drinker...or rather, he never put it high on the list of things to try out. Still, it wasn't like people would assume he's never been, the hip flask on his belt giving many people the impression of the exact opposite. Idly finger combing some stray locks away from his face, and cringing slightly as a single cold droplet flicked down the back of his shirt and travelled across his spin, the male continued to move further until he was at the bar, taking the seat two away from the two other patrons. Resting his elbows on the bar, he once again fidgeted with his hair...if he was going to keep dripping, he'd like to at least angle it onto his clothing rather than make a mess of the place. It took a slight cough from the bartender to catch Stahl's attention, the younger man flinching in mild suprise. "S-sorry!" He said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. There was a pause that followed shorty, at least until Stahl realised the bartender was waiting for him to order. He held back a cough of a laugh, he didn't actually intend on ordering anything when he walked in here. "Uhh just some water for now...please." He said, another sheepish look following. 'For now' he had said, but was there going to be another order? All he had really wanted was to get out of the rain. A strange glance from the bartender was the last interaction between the two before the older man moved away to get his drink. In the meantime, Stahl folded his arms against the bar and let out a sigh. How was it that all of his experiences meeting people for the first time always involve some unusual glance his way?

{afraid I gotta vanish, tiz 11pm here and I've got work in the morning >w< }

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 am
User Image

"Lana"

tab tab Lana gives a little shrug when Mori speaks up again. "It's fine. Just figured I'd try and makes things a bit more relaxing, but it looks like I'm having the opposite effect on you." She takes another swig of her drink, letting it simmer in her mouth a little before swallowing it, seemingly enjoying the taste. "If you'd rather be alone, that's your choice. Just, I hear that there's something that likes to prey on those who isolate themselves like you might seem to do." She sighs, and her attention returns to her drink.

Another person shows up, on the other side of Lana, and orders water. That raises Lana's curiosity, and she glances in Stahl's direction. "Water? At a bar? Why not go to Cidnie for that?" She laughs lightly, then stops speaking.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

Invidere

Felfordulas

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items