Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:28 am
She bows "the sakura trees r mean of me love and friendship. The cake is only an show of harmony. Made of chocolate which is an signe of friendship. And the flower is made to look like a flower. Buy if it want an sakura flower fresh off the tree half eating with bugs and dirt I'll be happy to get you one." She say as her eye glow abit when she looks up at her then goes away. " she then cough abit. "I'm sorry I'll let you look over the menu while I go help out someone else. She leaves her swiftly not looking back. ' being kind to someone like that is gonna be hard. But I must maintain an happy look even when I'm not happy.' It starts to storm up outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Inside Kona Cafe COMPANY ▬ ❝ Yuki

As new customers entered chi would move from her seat. As the Kitsune ranted in a rude manner she tilted her head to the right whilst pondering exactly what had blown her fuse, was it her questions which she thought to be quite calm and engaging or the fact that she did not quite understand what had warranted her to blush within five seconds of meeting someone. What had confused Chi was that she was not exactly glamorous nor did she see herself as pretty, where as the people around her shone with beauty, Chi was somewhat a wallflower, seated on her own her head rested on her left palm whilst her right hand slipped under her hair to touch at the dragon scale underneath. She fought back her own tears to flop her head onto her arms hiding her face from the world.

Out Of Chemistryeep
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

Yuki-Soma69

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yaroki

Asra Karimi

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood

Shortly after his order arrives, Tomlin notices, in the corner of his eye, a girl sitting by herself, her head in her hand. In a way, she looked kind of sad. Curious, he stands up, taking his water and cake, and goes over to the girl, standing beside her table. "Hey." He greets her, hoping that he wasn't embarrassing himself by intruding on someone's willing seclusion. "Mind if I sit here?" He asks, a soft smile on his face. "You look like you need someone to talk to. I'm Tomlin, by the way." His reasoning explained, he waits for Chi's response. If she shooed him away, he would accept that same as if he accepted his request to provide her with some company. Either way, it was her decision, and so he would wait on her word.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Zhang stopped pushing on the door when she heard footsteps approaching from behind. She thought it was someone who wanted into the cafe so she took a few steps back to allow them to enter. She then heard the persons voice and looked up to see the lieutenant of the force standing there. Oh good evening Mavis and how can you tell? She asked, though obvious it was... I mean seriously... she spent the past few minutes trying to open the door. Oh thank you and sure, I can join you She smiled a cat like smile before walking inside.

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yaroki

OOC: ~  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image

〖Outside Kona Cafe 〗〖Li Jun〗〖"This is interesting"〗〖calm and amused〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

.Helios grinned, He was a little glad that the man didn't take it personal the way he acted. Most called him out on it or completely ignored him. He gave a small chuckled leaning reaching over and flicking his thumb to light his lighter. "Well I am always there to help out" he stated lighting the man's cigarette and retracting his arm placing the lighter in his back pocket. He may have never noticed the stranger only had one arm if he hadn't said anything, Well he would have over time but Helios just figured the guy didn't know or want to work the lighter. His eyes glanced over to where the limb should have been and just shrugged it off. He'd seen worse living back in Japan.

His eyes were than fixed at a small creature that had just strode right by him. Helios tried to understand the fact of how she looked like a cat it didn't take him long to shrugged it off after all they do live in one hell of a cursed city. He tried not to laugh at the fact the female couldn't open the door, and turned his attention back to the male who occupied him. He grinned finally hearing the males name. Thinking for a moment of the origins of his name figured china? somewhere in that area. "A pleasure Li Jun. My name is Helios. he said before he let out a laugh nodding his head in agreence. "I have to agree with you there. They do help with stress" he stated before taking another puff of his leaning his back against the wall once again. It was nice to have a full conversation with a male again that wasn't quick and to the point as he watched numerous people enter into the cafe.

He sighed a bit to himself he only had Yuki working and she wasn't even his employee so he felt bad. He got himself back up straightening his posture, and dropping his cigarette on the ground stomping it out with his left foot. "When ever your done feel free to come inside. Coffee's on me" He grinned before nodding his head and leading his way inside the cafe. He glanced his eyes towards yuki and decided to give her a break. "Yuki doll, Go and have yourself something on me, for all your hard work" he called over to her before smiling and glancing around heading towards the back he grabbed himself a small waist apron wrapping it around his waist. He moved back to the main lobby placing his right hand on his hip his eyes moving around the area and grinned over outside before back to the customers. "If there is anyone who hasn't been helped yet please raise your hand and I shall offer my services" he spoke in a rather low tone but loud enough everyone was able to hear his voice.

〖Single〗〖cellphone - wallet- smokes/lighter〗〖Wearing

Very true lol

Mayonaka_Kaji

Asra Karimi

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Yuki-Soma69

Yaroki

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:45 pm
She bows. ' I'm sorry I failed you' then heads out the doorest as she turns to an fox with five tails. She sits on the corner and watches the cars go by as she felt alone in this new world she calls home. It starts to rain hard as she get splashed with water getting drench. " what an nightmare. Humans cold even when the Sakura tress are in bloom. In Japan they rejoice for this romance and show of new friends. But why not here? Is everyone here just cold harder and no sweets could change that? Who am I fooling. I should have stayed in the forest in the first place." She sigh and started to cry. Then slowly walks behind the café  

Yuki-Soma69

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image

As the boy asked her a question her head rose from her arms. Chi looked at him with her one good eye, her hair covering the right side of her face, the one visible lavender eye didn't not appear to have any tears. Sucking in a breathe to exhale she would talk with him,

" sure you can sit here, I'm Chisei..i think i upset the staff by asking too many questions, all i really tried to do was find out more about the cake they suggested.and then they tell me they would put a bug infested flower on the top..how was i meat to know that it would have a candied flower on top and that was why it was called that, if they would have explained better maybe i would have got it rather than the confusing talk of trees,oh uhm thanks for showing your concern, i don't get that alot "

Chisei would pat the seat opposite her own and give a awkward looking smile indicating for him to sit down and looked to the man dressing himself in an apron," I was hoping for something with a huge amount of chocolate and a cold drink, i couldn't decide on what though so i asked this fox lady, i might of upset her out of misunderstanding over the name of a cake...i'm so sorry, she might also be overheated she looked quite flustered" She spoke raising her right hand, it was then as the long sleeve slid down her arm that her dragon scale was visible.
                                          Chi was unaware of this though.

Out Of Chemistryeep

Yuki-Soma69

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yaroki

Asra Karimi

Ninnba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 am

Tomlin Heywood
Nodding, Tomlin sits down opposite Chi, then listens to her talk for a little bit. "Nice to meet you, then, Chisei." Noticing that something seemed off with her lavender eye, he makes sure to not draw attention to it, especially after what she had said. She seemed to have hard a hard time of it already, so would do his best to make sure that it didn't get any worse. "Sorry you had to go through all that. Sometimes, people are just assholes. It looks like today was one of those days where you just got the short end of the stick in dealing with those people." He glances at his cake and drink in front of him, then looks back at Chi and pushes them towards her. "Here. A cake and a cold drink." He smiles gently at her. "No bugs on this one. Though there might be a strange aftertaste, if you're unfamiliar with coffee."

After that, he sits back, relaxing for a moment. "Well, looks like things may have been rough so far today, for you..." Tomlin thinks for a moment. "How about we turn that around. Is there anything you like to do? With other people, I mean. Maybe we could do something to offset that bad experience. I should warn you, though, that I can't do anything too strenuous, thanks to that stupid curse."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing Tomlin seat himself opposite her chisei found it nice to have the company. Although he did seem to stare at her longer than most people would and subconsciously she began to fiddle with her hair which revealed the blind eye and scale like skin to the right side of her face, her left eye would make eye contact with his and she gave a sigh,

" Isn't that the truth, and i know i work around a majority of people as a waitress myself, you are not the only one with a curse ...not many people want to look at this whilst they eat so thats why i hide it, yeah i know i am not pretty, but i make sure to hide it i don't want people to be scared that i might be contagious.. "

Chisei would hide the scales with her hair once more and see him push his coffee cake and drink towards her, it was a generous and sweet offer which caused Chi to blush," I --i couldn't it's yours i'd feel like a pig if i ate it and you went without.. so how about we share the cake? " She Said in a compromise watching him relax, what did she want to do?
                                          " I don't want you exerting yourself too much so how about we go get a drink somewhere, thats if i haven't scared you off "
                                          Chisei hoped that was not the case else things could have easily down turned and got ugly.

Out Of Chemistryeep

Yuki-Soma69

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yaroki

Asra Karimi

Ninnba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:25 am

Tomlin Heywood
Tomlin smiles a bit more when he sees Chi blush at his offering her his cake, then listens to her continue. When she finishes, he chimes in. "You don't have to worry about scaring me off." He replies, still smiling at the girl. "I'm pretty easy in that regard, I think." He glances at the cake momentarily, then nods. "Yeah, we can share it. There's definitely enough for the both of us. But the water's all yours." He gets up for just a moment to go grab another fork, so that they can both eat, then returns to Chi's table.

"Now about your not being pretty...you do know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?" He smiles gently at her again. "Just because you might not consider yourself super attractive doesn't mean someone else might. Besides, from what it sounds like, part of the reason you feel what you feel is because of this curse. So...I think what you need to do is take this curse and shove it back in that woman's face. If you let your curse get in the way of being able to establish relationships, she wins." He looks her straight in the eyes, both eyes. "I'm going to do my best to work around my curse. My thing might not be outwardly physical, but it is very limiting." He pauses to take a bite of cake before responding to her request. "I'd very much enjoy to go get a drink with you." He says. "Let's finish the cake first, though, before we head to...Karma Bar, right?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Inside Kona Cafe COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

It was hard for Chi to understand what Tomlins motives were.
                                          But she felt reassured from his words if not comforted by them that his few words made her feel confident to raise her head high, who knew though how long that confidence would last as she split the cake and offered him the bigger half with a smile, for now atleast she felt relief. As Tomlin returned with another fork she heard more of his motivational words.

" I guess thats true but others tend to focus on appearances, besides i don't want to be super attractive that only seems to attract shallow people, what id like is for someone to take the time to know me and love all of me "

Chisei spoke taking a mouthful of cake savouring the bitterness of the coffee with its creaminess, it was not Chocolate but it was cake and who could refuse free cake? "well i wish you all the best in battling your curse it must be pretty hard to ensure that , you are quite philosophical and wise you make for a good catch, not that i'm saying i'm attracted to you or nothing " She spoke with a mouthful before swallowing it down,
                                          " Yes lets finish this cake i have a feeling i will need some liquid courage to survive the next day , yeah Karma bar"
                                          Chisei wiggled in her seat happily.

Out Of Chemistryeep

Yuki-Soma69

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yaroki

Asra Karimi

Ninnba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Tomlin Heywood
"Yeah, appearance is a major factor for most people." He agrees with her on that assessment. "And I only pretend to be philosophical, if we're completely honest. I've about used up what wisdom and philosophy I can bring to the table." He laughs lightly for a moment, then takes another bite of the cake. "I wish you luck in dealing with your curse as well." After swallowing that bite, he continues. "You need some liquid courage? Why, anything...interesting happening?" He asks, an eyebrow slightly raised. "I'm not stepping in one someone in a relationship, am I? I wouldn't want to overstep my boundaries, after all." He then notices her wiggling in her seat. "No...that doesn't seem like the type of wiggle someone in a relationship would make when being accompanied to a bar. So it has to be something else. If you don't want to share, that's fine. We did just meet, after all." He takes another bite of the cake. "Though I hope we can consider each other friends. After all, we did already share a cake. If that's not friendship, I don't know what is."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

After walking into the cafe Zhang would find herself and Mavis a seat before hopping up and sitting down. Her ears picked up what Helios said and she raised her paw high into the air to indicate she was ready to order. She then turned to Mavis who sat across from her. So what brings you around Mavis? I would have thought you'll be in the office typing away some reports or somethin

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yaroki

Ninnba"[/quote

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:35 pm
Leading Zhang to a table Mavis was surprised how busy the café was, "seems we picked the wrong time to come for a snack." The lieutenant mused as she took her seat, before grabbing the menu. One of her guilty pleasures over the last hundred years had been the evolution of sweets. "Zhang order what ever you like my treat, as a thank you for your service." Mavis stated having decided on a mint chocolate cappuccino and a pastry platter. Though not something she advertised the lieutenant had a big sweet tooth, which luckily her immortality kept from causing problems. Upon hearing Zhang's question Mavis laughed a little.

"I was but my new medication say take with food so here I am." Though she spoke as if it were nothing most in the department had seen her cough up blood at some point or another. However she hated pity so to change the subject she turned the conversation towards the feline officer. W"So how have things been going aside from work? The lieutenant hoped her question qualified as "small talk", an concept she had let slip through her fingers over time. However having seen many officers fall to their curse and being able to say nothing at the funeral had opened her eyes. Thus her current attempts at learning more about her officers.

Asra Karimi

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:46 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Zhangs' ears perked up when Mavis stated she could order whatever she wanted and it will be on her. Well, who to turn down an offer like that? Well then if you are paying guess I can go for the more expensive coffee. She grinned deviously before grabbing the menu to have a quick look over. She already knew what she wanted to order so she placed the menu back down and just waited.

Oh I see... well umm She laughed nervously and patted the table with her paws before the subject was changed, good thing to cause she hated talking about peoples illnesses since it gets awkward after awhile. Well besides work I say things are going smoothly, still do not have a boyfriend or girlfriend though, I blame the curse She puffed out her cheeks

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yaroki

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out