Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:59 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

Listening as she cleared her plate of lamb Chi thought about her own thoughts and dreams. " well i moved here, my parents died in a fire and because of it i was ostracized to the point i came here, i heard rumours of it being the place of curses so it made sense to come here to atleast fit in, its been hard but i got a job here as a waitress, my hopes and dreams are to be with someone that accepts who i am and maybe have a family, well for you id guess at nothing too straining or stressful.. i don't know i'm drawing a blank"

Out Of Chemistry

Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Well, ideally, one day, this whole curse thing will be gone and I can fully enjoy life again." He chuckles. "So your dreams are more romantic? Well, definitely nothing wrong with that." He says. "I'm sorry about your parents...if it makes you feel any better, my parents never really got along apart from one night. Especially once my mother found out she was pregnant."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image

" oh oh i am sorry" she said looking sad for his hardship.
                                          Chi looked at him her eyes staring deeply into his, " well I hope things don't end up so anti climatic as that for us if we get that far in our relationship" she blushed deeply " i also hope we have more times like this one"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 am
User Image
E R I N ¤ A N D E R S O N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He stood tall from his seat as he felt the interests sparking between the two as he stretched a bit, though a bit of a tear was heard on his shoulder as he frowned and blinked, not looking to it before picking up the jacket and draping over his own shoulders. His eye would close while he he turned and walked as he grinned a bit pulling his keys out and pointing them forth. His mouth would exhale as the lights flickered on his car unlocking it before he opened the door and he stepped in. His eye would open as he removed his jacket and put it on the back of his seat and removed his tie, undoing the top button on his dark shirt. It was a bit relieving as he put the key in the ignition and started up the car before he pulled the gear shift to put it in drive and headed back to his abode.
-exit-

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MakinSammiches

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:18 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I'm sure we will." He says, regarding her last statement. "And I don't think things will be very anticlimactic for us." He smiles, looking into her eyes. He finishes his chicken, still working on his green beans, but one hand reaches across the table and takes hers. He also finishes his drink. "You want dessert?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Chi blushed and almost spat out her drink.
                                          " Are you that eager?..well you did promise me a piece of cake, chocolate I believe?" she said softly towards him with a smile " unless you mean something e-else which I want to " she admitted shyly for some reason he always brought out the best of her.

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Realizing what he had said, he turns slightly red. "I-I didn't mean that. Not yet. I just meant...the cake...yeah." He rubs the back of his head, laughing nervously. When the waiter comes over again, he orders two slices of the chocolate cake. "Just figured that...since we're almost done with the entree...it was time for a sweet cake or something..."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Never one to say no to dessert, Chi accepted the idea of chocolate cake.
                                          Seeing him get flustered she tried not to laugh nervously herself " oh right..yes of course cake..i feel terrible now" she laughed in embarrassment squeezing his hand lightly she knew he was a great person to be with " Tom i'm really enjoying myself, thank you for everything "

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

He takes a couple of breaths to calm himself, sipping on some water as well. "I am as well." He responds. "You're really fun to be with." He returns the squeeze of the hand, smiling at her, then reaches across the table, putting a hand behind her head. He draws her in for a gentle kiss on the lips, and stops when they bring the cake out. "Dig in." He says, pulling back to his seat. He begins to eat his cake, looking at Chi as he does so.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chi was Watching him calm himself down. She almost for got about his curse and took a sip of her own drink " sorry, i hope you are not in too much discomfort" she hoped he was okay " so i am fun to be with? you are so adorable! when i met you yesterday id never of known we would hit it off like this..it almost feels like a dream" she said blushing as he aqueezed her hand her fingers intwining with his untill his otherhand pulled her into a kiss, the first kiss that came without any prompt and made her heart race, her eyes close just to savour the moment until the waiter disturbed them for cake.
                                          Chi was excited like a child, she did love her sweets eating the cake which she playfully offers him a mouthful of hers which was a privilege for anyone that knew her, " say ah"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Grinning, he opens his mouth and takes the bite of cake she offers him, letting her feed him. He then returns the favor, putting a bite of his slice up to her lips. "It does feel like a dream, doesn't it?" He chuckles. He moves his chair around the table so that he's next to her, so that they might be able to feed each other a bit easier. He puts his left hand around her back as they sit there, sharing each other's cake.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Grinning with him Chi felt on top of the world in his company.
                                          taking the biteshe would eat it delicately " mmhmm but if it is a dream, i don't want to wake up" she said leaning into his caress as he sat closer to her, once the cake was over she kissed him " I-" she had to pause from saying se loved him it was probably too soon to say those words but she truly did feel something " i really like you Tom, what other hobies and likes do you have i want to know all about you.."

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I really like you too, Chi." He says. Finishing the cake, he returns her kiss. "My main hobbies are reading and playing games, mainly video games...but I think that right now, the thing I like most is being with you." The waiter comes over with the check, and Tom puts his card in it, letting it be taken to be charged." His hand moves and gently strokes her cheek. When the check is returned, he signs it, and looks back at Chisei. "So...where do you want to go next?" He smiles.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

" R-Really?" she said bashfully " i like those things too but not as much as you" she said enjoying his touch he made her feel beautiful even when she was disfigured he would make her smile and release her inner beauty " i don't know we could go back to mine so i can get a few bits unless you really want to stay over mine"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I wouldn't mind staying over at your place." He answers. He gets up, offering a hand to her. "How about we go to your place and...see where events take us from there." He smiles at her gently.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces