Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:33 pm
"But I don't want to lose my humanity..." she said. "I don't want to die...but I'm scared of what I'm becoming. You're not a monster, but what if I become one?" She asked. "It's scary to drink blood, or whenever I crave it. I feel like a monster that should be put down before I kill someone."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:14 pm

She looked away from her and to her feet. "Briar, I had to learn self control all by myself. The man who changed me, would let me drain my victims. Though it was around five that I learned myself control. So I lost my humanity for a while...", She said only to keep looking at her feet. Of course she thought she knew why he let her give in to her feral side, to fight for her humanity.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 am
Briar shivered. "Thank you, for helping me with it." She said. "I couldn't see you as a monster." She said. Braira had no idea why that was...she thought of herself as a monster, wouldn't she feel the same about her? Perhaps it was from being transformed by her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:19 am

She looked at her a bit shocked. Now she gently squeezed her one hand and rubbed her eyes with her free one. "I don't know if his way makes sense or not. But he'd even let others go feral for a while, but some didn't fight back for their humanity like I did. And that's before I was a common thief for about fifty years.", She said lowly.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:34 pm
"But...why wouldn't they?" She asked, shocked. Would they really just..throw away their humanity like that? It sounded insane... She looked at the other. "I'm glad you fought back for it. But how did you become a thief?" She asked, looking puzzled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 pm

She looked at her and rubbed her neck. "Well some humans are more of monsters then vampires. And when they are made into vampires, they become worse. As for becoming a thief I had to do what I had to do to make a living. Even if it meant acting like a prostitute and Knocking them out and stealing their money." She said only to look at the sky now.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 pm
Briar nodded. "I'm not gonna have to do that, am I?" She asked. She looked worried. She'd played many roles, but a prostitute? She didn't think even she could pull off that role. She looked not at the sky, but at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

She looked at Briar and cupped her face. "As long as you agree to stay with me. You'd never have to worry about money. I only did it cause I didn't have money to my name, even before I got turned. So again stay with me and you won't have to worry about much.", She said only to look into her eyes.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:12 am
"I'll stay." Briar said. "Not just becasue I need help controlling myself. You're so good to me already." She said. Briar was giving the other a chance to win her heart...a battle Alexandra was slowly but surely winning.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 am

She nodded and smiled a bit. Before leaning in and kissing her forehead. "Let's go and walk a bit more before the funeral.", She said, before standing up well holding one of Briar's hands. It was about ten o'clock at night.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 am
Briar felt tingly as the woman kissed her forehead. She smiled a bit, but sobered to hear about the funeral. "Is it just for my family, or is it also for everyone else who died?" She asked. People were starting to get back to normal. The soldiers had left and looted, and those who were alive were putting their houses back in order, removed their dead, working on repairs. The air felt sad to Briar, and rightly so. Sheheld the other's hand, but had to get close to her. "I miss them so much already.." she whimpered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 am

"It's for whoever you want it to be for. So it can be for the whole troupe. Though I had my servants help with the bodies. And all the caskets are closed. It's better to remember how they were when living." She said, before pulling the young one close to her in a hug.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am
Briar nodded. She didn't want to see how injured they'd gotten. She had seen some of them in death, seen their bodies. She had gotten off pretty lightly, compared to some, but then again, she was small. They probably didn't think she was much of a challenge for them. She hugged Alexandra back, attempting to bury hr face against the other's shoulder, but she was too short, and her face ended up against the vampire's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:36 am

She held her there and started to pet her hair. Now she started to hum a song for the young one. It was a simple song and of course common. Though her voice was that one of an Alto. Her other hand was lightly patting her back.

Yuuki-Chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 am
Briar slowly started to calm down, hearing the song, and having Alexandra hum one of the old songs to her. There were a whole series of old songs, that nearly everyone knew. She wondered if Alexandra was around when the old songs weren't old at all.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff