Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Honoring the Family; Or Trying To Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu carries the two full buckets he had back to the house before setting them in the kitchen. When she says he can eat without her he blinks before nodding to her. "Understood." He ate just a little bit of food before going back to where his things were to grab fresh bandages that he would replace the ones on his left arm with. Once he had them in hand he would make his way outside and instead of following the trail to the river he would make his way along the house to the back corner where a moderately well hidden trail was leading to further upstream than she had gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:43 pm
Talindra Yinlana

Once they got back to the house she was holding his hand again. Going to the kitchen she grabbed a small loaf of bread. Now she let go of his hand before tearing it in half. Of course she started to eat her half since she skipped dinner.

She had sat down by the table in the room, they had shared, and started to read the gardening book well eating. Of course she had turned the small lamp on and relaxed. Though after she got done eating, she started to braid her wet hair. "Twenty nine more days before they come. And I am not looking forward to it. And should I add anything to the shopping list?" She asked him. Once she was done braiding her hair she flipped it behind her before rubbing her neck.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu sat down with Talindra as she turned on the lamp. "Hopefully I won't have to remain hidden when that time comes." He would say when she mentions her family coming here. "Truth be told I can't quite think of much, but I'll likely be able to get some things once I collect from the drop my payment for the serial killer's end."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She had forgotten about his half of the bread, in her hand. Now she held it out to him. "I will be getting a few chickens and piglets. Maybe ducks too. Though that's to make sure we have enough grown animals for the colder months. As for my family, very few are relaxed enough not to care what I do..." She said. Before putting her hand in his knee.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu nods softly. "That's a smart way to go about that." He would say before gently setting a hand over her hand on his knee. "Well, you've already done more than I feel that I deserve. Even gave me a name that I can call my own." He said softly to her before leaning over to kiss her cheek. "You've earned my loyalty far more than anyone else has ever tried to."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:18 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She blushed and kissed his cheek back in reply. "And I trust you more now. Especially since we, well, done the deed." She said. Only to put her swords on the floor, before shyly curl up to him. Though she felt her hand rub his side slowly.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu nods softly before slipping his arm around her. "It's hard for me to believe that we really did so, and that someone as beautiful as you is my first." He said softly to her as he relaxed due to her hand rubbing his side slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:05 pm
Talindra Yinlana

"I think you are quite handsome actually. And thank you." She said, only to put her head on to his shoulder. Now as his arm was around her shoulders, she smiled.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu blushes lightly as he gently rubs her side as she rests her head on his shoulder. "Thank you." He said softly before taking a bite of his half of the bread. "So, what else do you know for sure needs to be repaired or replaced here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:45 pm
Talindra Yinlana

"Well I need to make sure that I put a newer fence up. Or hire someone to do it. Though a pig pen and redoing the chicken coop shouldn't be to hard." she mused in. Only to watch him eat and just smiled to herself. "Though we can check around the property tomorrow for anything else that wouldn't call for a full crew." She added on. Only to start rubbing her eyes and fight a yawn.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu thinks on Talindra's words. "With the right materials and tools I could set up a new fence fairly fast, faster if either you or a simple hired hand dug the holes for the posts." He said before taking another bite of his bread. Looking to her he smiled softly. "Tired I take it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She listened to him and nodded. Before poking his side lightly. "I'm tired after the fun we had, and the work we did before that." She said, before pecking his jaw. Now she put her head back onto his shoulder and smiled.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Natsu felt the poke as his scales would ripple slightly under his shirt. "Maybe we should head to bed then so you can rest." He said softly to her before smiling at the peck to his jaw. When she set her head back down on his shoulder he would lean his head to the side to gently rest against hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:44 pm
Talindra Yinlana

She leaned over and turned the lamp off. So the only light source was from the half moon looking into the open windows. Now she smiled as her head moved to his chest. "Good night, Natsu." She said as one hand was resting on his heart. As she felt his heartbeat under her hand, she smiled. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

When the next morning came about she slowly woke up. Only to be laying on her side and felt Nastu's arm draped over her. Gently she moved his arm and got up. Of course she was going to tend to a call of Mother Nature. When that was done she washed her hands. Before noticing that the sun was barely up. As she looked around the kitchen, she started to bite her lip. The thoughts of what they did, was exciting. Aside from it being exciting, Nastu didn't seem to control her. Nor did she control him, though she would probably have to make a stand against a few of her family members.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items