Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:12 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled hearing this and looked up at him. "Well I need places to burn off energy, plus I don't want to be spotted by state rangers to often." She said. Only to smell the snake had thrown up making her wrinkle her nose. "As for the prize, I say we can swim or spar." She said, before watching the snake get released and slither away from them. Though she took off the baggy men's shirt to show she had a sports on anyway. Yet not far from the pool was a couple of large plastic balls, that could support a tiger playing with them.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy gave an appreciative whistle watch Erika taking off the baggy men's shirt and then said."I could go for a swim. I haven't had the chance in quite a while. Not since the band and I snuck into the hotel one night a few weeks ago."He chuckled and then started towards the pool.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched him walk towards the pool. Before wiping the grass from her feet. Now she ran towards it and did a cannon ball, in the eight foot area. When she resurfaced and looked at him. Of course she looked at him and grinned before as she was swimming with ease. "You're a tad bit of a trouble maker, aren't you?" She asked. Only to keep grinning at him. Though when he tried to cage her in, she ducked under the water and swam away from him. Before if he was to watch her, she was swimming like a mermaid for a minute. Though when she broke the surface, she had shifted into her tiger form.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy chuckled and then said."I wouldn't say I am a trouble maker.
I just enjoy having fun. So maybe the hotel didn't appreciate our late night swimming in their pool. But it's a good story."
He then entered the pool. He laughed when she swam away and was surprised when he saw the tiger in the pool but he chuckled and swam towards it. He ran a hand down her back and petted her head.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm
[
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She gone over to the shallow area. Before laying on the steps. Now she let him pet her for a bit. Though after a while, she leaned up and gently head butted him. For a moment her tiger eyes were staring at him. Only to be followed by shifting into her human form. She had stood up now, only to walk backwards into the water. "So do you have any questions for me?" She asked.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy thought about it for a moment and then said."Maybe I can get your number later."He then started moving closer to Erika almost as if he was stalking her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:43 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"That wouldn't be a problem." She said. Only to lean against the wall in the six foot deep area. Only to watch him as he seemed to stalk her. "You seem to move with grace of a tiger would." She said. Now she looked him over and smiled like a Cherish Cat.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smirked and said."Well I suppose I just really want my prey right now."He moved within arms reach before he stopping and saying."I have almost caught my prey."He moved closer before he started to lean down to kiss her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:09 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched him curiously and raised an eyebrow. When he moved closer to her, she kept her arms on the pool's edge. "Hmmm, slowly." She said, as she leaned up to kiss him back. Now she put one arm around his neck during the kiss.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy kissed Erika for a few minutes before he pulled back for air."You know maybe you can accompany me when I am at work today.
You can see what I do on a normal basis. That is if you want to."
He placed kisses on her cheek and neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:31 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

When he pulled back from the kiss she looked at him through bedroom eyes. "Hmmm, tempting. But I will have to keep my eyes and ears open. Cause you never know when a Katagira will go off the handles." as she leaned her head back. Before pulling him for another kiss, but this one was slow yet heated. Finally both arms were around his neck during the kiss.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy happily continued the kiss. Slowly the kiss turned more and more passionate. Cassidy kept his arms around her waist and had pulled her closer to him. Cassidy kept the kiss going for a while.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:58 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Finally after a good while she broke the kiss. Now she moaned and looked at him. "Are we going to actually swim or no?", She asked. Only notice that they were in a shallower area.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy grinned and then said."If that's what you want to do then lets swim. I am having a good time right now just being with you."Cassidy then nipped her earlobe and the whispered to her."The choice is yours Erika."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:18 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and shivered as he nipped and whispered into her ear. "I say that we just sit on the porch and air dry a bit." She mused. Though she didn't bother to move from his hold. "And you should see the parties that I have here. Though it's sometimes bring your own drinks or side dish." She said.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces