Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

A small feeling of disappointment hit Daniel as Skylar stated that she didn't know anything about the guardian. He had been hoping to find a bit of information on the person, or at least learn if there were others that could aid them in their fight against the other Cyniclons. "Yeah, I guess she is. Pretty cool, huh? It's nice to know there's people like that out there." he smiled a bit. As Skylar started walking, Daniel followed close behind, his eyes starting to shut a bit for a moment before he snapped himself back into consciousness, glad that Skylar had been looking the other way. Taking a seat beside her, Daniel leaned back on the couch, letting his head rest gently onto Skylar's shoulder, her scent comforting him as he tried to stay conscious. Hearing Skylar's words, Daniel lifted his head, giving her a bit of a confused look, a tinge of worry also crossing his face. "What's wrong, is everything okay? Don't worry there's nothing you could say or do to make me hate you." he spoke warmly with a small smile. Wait, oh no, what if she found out?! No... I've been careful.... it must be something else...yeah....right? the thought disturbed Daniel's thoughts as he sat beside his friend, hoping that she wasn't about to tell him any bad news.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar wasn't ready to reveal the fact that she was the guardian to her best friend. As far as she knew she was the only one but her boss hadn't been much help in telling her if there was others. She nodded with a smile, "She is. I think we're lucky to have her help." she spoke with a smile. When his head rested on her shoulder as her cheeks flushed at the closeness they had while her heart was racing fast in her chest. She nodded at him, "I hope so." she spoke quietly. Taking a deep breath to relax herself as she closed her her eyes, "Daniel... I don't want you to think this could change if you don't feel the same way. But I... I... Really like you..." she spoke quickly as her cheeks were red. "I... Mean... more than a friend..." she stammered on trying to make it clear of her feelings. Her eyes opened as her hands were holding onto her shirt tightly as she looked down unaware what he thought of her. She had hoped that maybe he would still be her friend if he didn't feel the same. 'I like you in more ways that isn't a friend...'

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel blinked for a moment, Skylar's words running over and over in his head... more than a friend.... more than a friend.... His face reddened as his heart fluttered with happiness. However, a tiny voice in the back of his head was screaming at him, he was living a life of lie with her, she didn't know he was actually an alien, she wouldn't know he was fighting to help save the Earth. He had wanted a relationship with Skylar for a while now, but was always worried about her not feeling the same way. The room started to spin faster, whether it was due to Skylar's confession or the poison, Daniel was unsure. He would feel bad about keeping such a big secret from her if they started dating, she worried enough about him without knowing that he was fighting chimera's and other Cyniclons on a regular basis. "S-Skylar... I" he struggled to find the words as his body started to sway a bit. Trying to hide it as much as he could, Daniel wrapped his arms around Skylar, holding her close and letting his head rest against hers "I.... I really like you too." he spoke quietly, his eyes closing a bit. Don't you dare pass out now. Don't you do it. Daniel yelled at himself mentally his body feeling heavier. He wasn't sure at this point if he would be able to hold up his human form as he slept, which was worrisome since there would be risk of Skylar being awake before him. I should tell her.... but what if she hates me for it? I couldn't blame her, my people are trying to destroy her planet. Daniel's thoughts argued.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar wasn't sure if he had felt the same for her as the quiet seconds passed felt like hours. Still looking at the ground unsure if he felt the same as her that she felt for him. Here she had confessed her feelings and didn't tell him that she was really the guardian protecting the town. If she told him about it he may hate her from all the times she had lied to him about having a nightmare. Her head shot up hearing her name before her eyes went to his feeling his arms around her to hold her close. "Daniel..." she spoke quietly with her heart racing fast. Her flushing her cheeks were shown before smiling hearing her liked her too. "Daniel... Are you okay?" she asked him. She noticed that something was wrong as she grew worried before her hands touched his cheeks.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:04 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Hearing Skylar say this name, Daniel wasn't sure what to say, but that didn't matter, he couldn't seem to get any words out of his mouth at the moment. She called his name again, saying something afterwards that sounded fuzzy to him, but he could make out the word 'okay'. He gave a small nod barely feeling the gentle hands that had touched his cheeks. "Y-yeah...just... tired.." he spoke giving a small smile to assure he that he was alright, though his body continued to sway from side to side a bit and he was struggling to stay awake. Come on, pull yourself together Talik he mentally yelled at himself. "If I had a secret....a big secret... would you still be with me?.... Would... would you keep it." the words seemed to slip out of his mouth, Daniel barely even knowing what he was doing at that point.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:20 am
Skylar Smith

Skylar knew something was very wrong when she noticed the way his body sway. What had happened when he went to the library? Her hands went to his body to help him maintain balance hearing he was tired. "Then let's get you to the guest room so you can sleep." she spoke with a smile. She had placed his arm across the back of her neck to help him lean against her. Nodding when he asked his question, "Yes I would. I would keep it since that is what you want." she spoke to him as she pulling his body up with her to walk to the room that wasn't far from the living room. She wanted him to get to the bedroom so he could rest and get the sleep deserved. Her heart was still racing over the fact they both that feelings for each other.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:28 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

All Daniel had managed to hear before Skylar helped him to his feet was 'room' and 'sleep'. Using all the energy and willpower he had, Daniel walked with Skylar, glad for the support she was giving him as they headed over to the guest room. A small smile of comfort came to his face hearing that Skylar would keep his secret. Sitting down onto the bed, Daniel gently pulled Skylar to sit next to him then kissed her gently "I love you.... I'm so sorry" he spoke quietly, an upset tone creeping into his voice at the end, before falling backwards onto the bed, out cold. A moment later his transformation fell, leaving Talik in place of where Daniel had once been.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:35 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar lead him to bedroom glad that they were close so he could sleep and rest easily. Sitting him on the bed as she slowly removed her arms from him knowing he was able to sit on the bed. She had assumed his secret was something about homework or something trivial. Her eyes widen when he kissed her lips when he pulled her closer. "I love you too." she spoke with a smile to Daniel. She was confused why he was apologizing to her. Seeing that he was Talik as she covered her mouth to stop from gasping. She couldn't believe that he was the alien that was helping her. Her hand gently brushed the hair out of his face as she smiled, "Even when you didn't know who I was you saved me." she whispered before kissing his forehead gently. She hoped that her parents would be out all night so she didn't have to worry about them seeing Daniel's other side.

[If you want to time skip to the next day you can.]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:33 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Letting out a small moan of complaint, Talik opened his eyes, his brain taking a moment to figure out where he was as how he got there. After a moment, he got to his feet and brushed some hair out of his face, tempted to crawl back under the covers. What happened last night after I got back?.... Skylar was home....I think we talked and...... Talik tried to pull his memories of the previous night together, the whole ordeal mostly a blur. His eye's widened a bit as a memory hit him Wait, wait, wait did we kiss?! Okay, it's okay Talik ummm...... frig the thoughts were rushing through his head as he tried to remember if Skylar had gotten mad at him or not. Now pacing the room, Talik caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, a feeling of terror washing over him When did I change back?! Did Skylar see?! quickly changing back into his human form, he took a seat on the bed, a feeling of lightheaded-ness coming over him.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 am
Skylar Smith

Skylar had been glad her parents were working at the office for the night. At least Daniel was safe from them finding out about him. Waking up from the night as she changed into her pajamas before she fell asleep on the couch. Getting up as she went to the room Daniel was in before knocking on the door lightly. “Are you awake?” She asked softly hoping she didn’t wake him up. She waited quietly with a blanket wrapped around her. Still her mind was whirling that he was Talik that helped her so much. She was still nervous if she should tell him about her guardian self. “About last night... I’m not mad.” She spoke softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:34 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel had started to calm down a bit when the voice of Skylar came through the door, making him tense up a bit. Letting out a small silent breath to try and calm his nerves and hesitated for a moment, unable to find words. Hearing Skylar say that she wasn't mad at him brought a feeling of relief to him "Yeah I'm up. Door's unlocked." Daniel stated looking over at the door from where he sat on the bed and brushed some hair out of his face. Just knowing that Skylar wasn't mad at him had given him a bit of comfort, though the fact that she might have seen his normal form still terrified him. If she's not mad at me, then maybe she doesn't know. Daniel thought to himself.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:50 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar was quiet as she waited for him to answer as she closed her eyes. She leaned her body against the door knowing the alien that helped her was Daniel. Her heart raced in her chest knowing she was so rude to him. Still when she remembering the kiss causing her cheeks flush never feeling something so right. Shaking her head before hearing he was up as she turned the knob to open the door. Her blue eyes looked into his own seeing his human form was back. What could she say to him? "I know a lot happened last night." she began to say while biting her lip nervously. "If you want me to forget what was said and done I can." she spoke thinking maybe he was only saying at the time to make her happy as she played with the bottom of her shirt. She leaned against the door shut not wanting anyone to hear what she knew. Even now she could see Talik instead of Daniel as it made her nervous, she wondered if she was accidentally say the wrong name in her guardian form.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:18 am
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel looked at Skylar as she walked into the room and quickly looked at the floor at his feet as he felt his face turning pink. He was a bit surprised when she stated that if he wanted they could just forget about it, "Oh.. ummmm... I don't know. Honestly it feels really good to get that off my chest." he replied with a small sheepish chuckle as he gently rubbed the back of his head. "Last night is kind of blurry, so I think I'll just come out and ask." he took a breath as he looked back at Skylar. "Would... you want to go out with me.... like as my girlfriend?" his face immediately turned red realizing how stupid he sounded right now. "Actually, maybe you should forget I said that." he laughed nervously, his eyes going off to the side a bit.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:48 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar looked up slowly at him figuring maybe he didn’t want to ruin their friendship and forget about him being an alien. Slowly she made her way over to the bed to sit down. She was surprised to hear it had felt good to have it off his chest. She was surprised when he asked her out as his girlfriend as her face flushed with color that it was true he had feelings for her. She nodded with a smile, “Yes I would. I wanted to be with you for a long time.” She spoke with a slight giggle. Her hands cupped his cheeks before leaning in to kiss him softly. Once she pulled away her face turned red at the fact she had kissed him. “Er…. Well… Um… You also turned into something else… If you still want me to know I can… But um… if you want me to not know I can forget it.” She spoke to him before looking at the floor.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Daniel could have sworn that his heart had flown out of his chest as Skylar stated that she had wanted to be in a relationship with him for a while now. A wave of relief and excitement washing over him. Feeling her hands on his cheeks he turned to look at her, his face going red as she kissed him, so he kissed back. Daniel let out a small chuckle "Really? Cause I kind of figured you wouldn't go for someone like me." he admitted sheepishly. His smile vanished replaced with fear and shock as Skylar stated that he had changed. Suddenly, he couldn't make eye contact with her, those sky blue eyes that he trusted with his life, what would happen when she knew his secret. She saw.....but she's still here..... does that mean she's okay with it? I mean.... I wanted to tell her for so long... thoughts rushed through his head. She offered to just 'forget' the whole thing, but it was something he'd wanted to tell her for a while, he wanted to stop living a lie around her. Taking a small breath, Daniel shook his head a bit "No.... you have a right to know. You're my girlfriend now." he paused finding himself blushing a bit as he called her his girlfriend. "Plus I wanted to tell you this for a while." he admitted and cast a quick glance at the door to make sure no one would be entering. "Just, promise you won't freak out" he spoke and after a moment he dropped his transformation. "My.... my real name is Talik. I'm a Cyniclon.... An alien." he paused for a moment as he looked at Skylar. "I really am sorry I lied about this. I just wasn't sure how you would react....please don't hate me." he spoke with a small sheepish chuckle.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out