Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

With the last hobgoblin taken out by Ayleen, Sigma smiled a bit as she walked over to him, concern in her voice as she asked if he was alright. Giving the arrow a quick pull, it cleanly came out of the wound and Sigma tossed it to the side as he gave a small nod "Yeah, I'm fine. Gonna take more than that to take me down." he chuckled lightly. "What about you, you good?" he asked curiously, giving her a quick look over. Sigma had a quick out of battle regeneration so he never really worried much about post-fight treatment when it came to himself. Besides..... he was just a program, he'd just respawn over in Reposhire, players on the other hand, one life, no respawn. It was his job to protect as many of them as he could, so treatment of players always came first.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:04 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen had always been worried about players such as herself because of the one life they had in the game. Her eyes looked over at Sigma assessing his injuries to see if anything else was hurting him. When he pulled out the arrow as she used the crystal to help heal his wound. She nodded at him when he asked her, "Yeah. I am good. I didn't get the hit from the arrows." she spoke with a smile. She waited for the healing to take effect before she would move away from him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled a bit as Ayleen used a crystal to heal him, she was so kind and caring. When I find Loren, he's going to have a lot of questions to answer to. Sigma thought to himself. Ayleen thought he was dead, so why was he avoiding her, that's just mean! Sigma pushed the thoughts from his head, figuring he would deal with it later. With his wound healed, Ayleen took a step back, Sigma smiled warmly at her "Thanks, let's keep moving. We should reach the first rest zone by nightfall." Sigma stated, letting his hand rest casually on the hilt of his sword as the two continued further into the dungeon.

(we can time jump if you want)

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:13 am
Ayleen Cohen

Even now Ayleen hoped that she could get the blade and not have the chance to not get it. This mission was personal when Loren had talked about how he wanted have the weapon and be the savior of game. Knowing that he was dead she wanted to do this to finish her grieving process as she stood up before nodding. "Yeah I want to get there before nightfall so they don't have a chance to sneak up on us." she spoke softly.

-----------

Soon after walking and fighting enemies they were able to get to the first rest spot. Setting up the camp site to allow them to get rest. She was glad she had picked the right entrance so they wouldn't have been fighting a mini boss and taken more time. "Alright. So good thing we made extra food." she spoke with a smile before she sat down.

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Giving a nod as Ayleen mentioned getting to the first resting area before nightfall, Sigma smiled a bit glad that he had decided to join her on the quest. Sure, it was hard and would take some time, but Ayleen was so kind, plus it was his job to protect the players. Wait.... is that the only reason I'm doing this?.... because my programming told me to....come on Sigma, now's not the time. he thought to himself as the two continued through the dungeon.

----------------------

Entering the first resting zone in the dungeon, Sigma let out a small sigh of relief as he stretched his arms up over his head. It didn't take long for the two of them to get a campsite set up and a bit later Ayleen mentioned how it was good they made food earlier. Sigma gave a nod as he joined her by the fire "Yeah, so what are you in the mood for?" he asked flicking through his inventory. Not many players really even tried to go for the sword, even less of them were able to pull it. Last time Sigma had checked the logs only four players had managed to get it, and he'd been with all of them through the dungeon. But Ayleen's chances seemed pretty high for being able to acquire the blade. "We got some pretty good loot today." Sigma smiled glad that their mission was going well so far.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen was glad they were finally able to rest together. She let out a sigh to lean back to look at the ceiling from the area they were at. "Anything to be honest." she spoke in response to his question. She straighten herself back up as she was anxious about getting to the sword since she needed it to finish her grieving over Loren. She looked into the fire seeing him speaking about the loot they had gotten today. "Yeah. We did. No of it means anything if I can't get that sword." she spoke softly. She let out a sigh trying to relax and not focus so much on the fact she still missed him with all of her heart.

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:23 am
User Image

Sigma Void

As Ayleen stated that any food would be fine, Sigma puled out some from his inventory and put it onto two plates, holding one out to Ayleen. Hearing her comment about it not meaning anything if she didn't get the sword, Sigma let out a small sigh. "Whether you get the sword or not is up to the game, though if you ask me, I think you have a pretty high chance." Sigma stated hoping to get Ayleen to relax a bit. "Even if you don't get the sword, you can become stronger in other ways. So don't worry about it to much, it's out of our hands." he continued. Technically, Sigma could override the game's decision on the sword, but he tended to just let the game's decision be final.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:01 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen took the plate as the smell filled the air from what they had left. She took a bite enjoying the food trying to focus on something else. She was quiet hearing that it was up to him the game as she hoped it would be in her favor. Swallowing her food as she looked at him to shake her head. “This time isn’t about getting stronger. When Loren and I were together he talked about how much he wanted the sword to be the best. I wanted to finish grieving by getting this sword and placing it at his grave I created for him at my home.” She spoke quietly to her. This would be the last time she would grieve over Loren knowing he would be happy having it.

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:28 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma listened closely as Ayleen told him what her plans were for the sword. To leave it at the grave of her supposedly dead companion. The knowledge of Loren actually made Sigma a bit upset, Ayleen was so depressed over the loss that in order to help end her grief she was willing to take on one of the hardest dungeons in the game, though he remained calm. "I see. Well I hope that you are able to lay your grief at rest soon then." Sigma spoke. "If you don't mind me asking. Where's your home at?" Sigma asked curiously. There were many places in the game where a player or group of players could purchase a home or a building such as a guild hall. Although he had mentioned to Ayleen that Torrine was the closest town once they exited the dungeon, he hoped that she would stay there long enough to get her to find Loren.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:46 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen had wanted to finish with her peace and move on maybe there was someone else out there for her. 'I promise... I'll bring the blade you always wanted.' she thought to herself. She nodded with a small smile, "I hope so. I loved him more than I had anyone in my life. If you met him you would have liked him. He was always so happy when things were gloomy." she spoke happily. When he spoke of where her home might be as she had to think about it. "I believe in Coral. It's been a long time since I been there. It was our home I had with Loren." she spoke softly. As soon as she had the blade she hoped to return home to finish her grieving and move on.

[So I'm thinking that Loren ambushes them outside of the dungeon to try to take the sword from Ayleen?]

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:12 am
(ooc: yeah I was starting to think the same. Should Ayleen be able to pull the sword? If not, Sigma is going to intervene and rig it for her >XD )

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled a bit as Ayleen stated that he would get along with Loren "He sounds like a great guy." he spoke though internally his mind was raking up questions. If he was so nice, why did he abandon Ayleen? He pushed the thoughts aside, he'd get his answers once they reached Torrine. "Coral, huh. Lovely area. I've been a few times, it's a good place to relax." he spoke warmly. Finishing his food, Sigma stretched his arms behind his head for a moment. "We had better get some rest." he spoke before pulling the orb from earlier out of his inventory and setting it up to keep watch. He knew that monsters weren't allowed in the safe zones and in a hard dungeon such as this one it was rare to find a PKer. Regardless, he figured that it would help Ayleen to relax some and honestly, it was a bit of a habit.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:50 pm
Ayleen Cohen

[I think he should rig it. It would be cute when she finds out he did it to help her. >w< Cause she would be like, “You did that for me?” ]

Ayleen still had little knowledge that Loren could actually still be alive. If she had know that he was alive she would have been hitting him and getting upset he let her believe he was dead. She nodded, “Yeah Coral is nice. However it just gets lonely being there by myself.” She spoke with a smile. She nodded before she went to finish her meal. Soon she went to her roll to sleep in so they could get some rest for the next part. They were close as she could feel it as she went to drift off to sleep to get shut eye.

————

Soon Ayleen awoke after getting all the sleep she needed to go forward. She was ready to get out of the dungeon and head home. If she didn’t get she would do many times as she could to bring the sword. She began to clean up while keeping it quiet for Sigma in case he needed to sleep more. Soon she began to search through her menu to see what had left in her inventory.

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:17 pm
(ooc: lol alright! 4laugh [ps. sorry I've been gone, life hit real hard and finals are around the corner so teachers be dumping work] )

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smirked a bit as Ayleen stated that it got lonely being there by herself "Well, then maybe I'll have to visit you sometime." he smiled. If she didn't mind, he would definitly like to visit her every now and again..... so he could check on her health of course.......plus, he honestly liked being around her. As the two finished their meals and got settled in for the night. As Ayleen went to sleep, Sigma decided to stay up for a bit longer, opening up his terminal once he was sure Ayleen was asleep. They had made good progress through the dungeon, and it wouldn't be to far now till they got the the sword. Running through the logs of the dungeon, Sigma made mental notes of places that they should probably avoid and the best routes that they could take. After a while, he closed out of the terminal screen and cast a glance over at Ayleen before crawling into his own makeshift bed.

~~~~~~~~

As morning rolled around, Sigma woke to the sound of Ayleen but decided to stay down for a bit so he could quickly run through his mental notes again. A couple minutes later, Sigma got up and gave a little stretch before starting to put the stuff they no longer needed back into inventory along with the guard he had set up. "Morning, hope you slept well." he smiled looking over at Ayleen. "So breakfast, most important meal of the day. What are you feeling?" he chimed.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:54 am
Ayleen Cohen

[No worries been pretty busy lately trying to find a job and a new place to work. Now I've been stuck packing so much for trying to move.]

Ayleen did get lonely since she use to share it with Loren and now she didn't have anyone there anymore. Still the thought Sigma coming to visit made her smile knowing she would have someone later come see her. Maybe Olive was right in that she needed to move on and lay Loren to rest that was never coming back. Perhaps for awhile she would spend time with Olive instead of always trying to get better to further on in the dungeon. She looked over her shoulder hearing him as she nodded at him, "Of course. Maybe I should have more missions with you so I can be able to sleep." she spoke softly before finishing up what they didn't need out. She was wanting to get finished with the dungeon to be able to laid in a bed once again. "What do you recommend? I'm sure don't have more choices right?" she asked him curiously. She closed out her menu to put it away after she sent a message to Olive to meet up later and that they should talk.

DragonChild09
Loren

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:54 pm
(ooc:yeah i feel ya. Good luck with everything. You can do it! I believe in you!
heart )

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma smiled a bit as Ayleen mentioned doing more missions with him, he loved the idea but Dean's words rang in the back of his head. It was risky for him to be with a player for to long, what if they learned about him being an AI, would they report him? He'd gotten this far with few issues, so long as he didn't player kill or mess to much with the code, he seemed able to fly under the admin's radars for the most part. "Well, always glad to be of assistance." he smiled looking over to Ayleen. As she asked him what he had, Sigma flicked through his inventory for a bit, a tiny part of the corner of the screen glitching out for a split second, Sigma ignoring it in hopes that Ayleen didn't see it and if she did then she may think she was seeing something due to the low light. Frigging Dungeon Sigma mentally cursed. Pulling out food and getting it set onto plates, Sigma held one out for Ayleen, a smile on his face "Here we go. Omelettes and a biscuit." he chimed.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)