Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 am
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina was red wishing Claire would stop about her singing. She had always been mad that she couldn’t sing in front of people without messing up. Her eyes looked at her food refusing to looking up. She shook her head at him, “I can’t. I mess up every time.” Davina spoke upset. Claire tsked before shaking her head at Davina, “it’s just nerves maybe Marco and Zak could teach you how to get over them.” Claire suggested. Davina couldn’t deal with it anymore as she got up quickly and began to run out of the restaurant. It wasn’t from a lack of trying to sing. She needed to be away from Claire before she started to cry from her frustration. “Oh dear... I think I upset her...” Claire spoke going to much with her push.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:18 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

As Davina got up, looking like she was about to cry, Zak watched as she went off, getting up a moment later and looking at Claire and Marco "I'm going to go talk to her. You two stay here." he spoke before quickly going after Davina. Marco let out a small sigh "Don't worry Zak is really good at calming people down." he spoke with a small smile trying to convince Claire that things were alright.

Following Davina out of the restaurant, Zak gently grabbed her hand to get her to stop running. "Hey, you alright? It's alright, really. You don't have to sing if you don't want to." he spoke in a calm voice hoping to help calm her down. "How about we just focus on the dance we'll be doing?" he smiled figuring the change of subject would make her more comfortable.

AceOfTears

Aaron:
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:58 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina had been racing outside upset that she couldn't sing in front of people as she wanted to. Still she could remember her first talent show she had choked on stage from being nervous getting her last place. She sniffled with tears falling down wishing she could face it but she couldn't. Claire knew she messed up as this always happened when Davina would get overwhelmed about singing. "She's really good but she just never tried after that moment and I want her happy." she spoke before looking to Marco sadly.

When she felt someone grab her hand as she stopped running to turn her head to look at Zak. Soon she looked away shaking her head quickly, "I want to but I can't in front of people." she spoke quietly. She used her arm to wipe her tears away before he brought up the dance they would be doing. "Why... Why do you help me?" she asked quietly knowing she was making it worse for him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:04 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak gave a small smile "I'm helping you cause we're friends." he spoke in a warm voice. "Maybe I can help you get over your stage fright, if you want to try." he knew that going up in front of people could be challenging, he use to have stage fright, the other members of the band had helped him get through it, now it was his turn to try and help Davina. "For now though, let's start by calming down. Deep breath in." Zak spoke calmly before taking in a breath. "And out." he smiled a bit as he went through the exercise that Joan had him do whenever he was feeling tense.

Marco took a bite of his food as he listened to Claire, "Sometimes one time is all it takes to scare someone away from something." he spoke, his thoughts trailing a bit to Zak. "With the right kind of care and motivation people can do the unimaginable." Marco smiled a bit "Least that's what Aaron likes to say." he chuckled a bit.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina looked up hearing they were friends as she blushed before looking away. She nodded at him wanting to get over her stage fright she had. She closed her eyes to take a deep breath before exhaling. She opened her eyes to look at him trying to keep herself calm. “All right.. I think it’s helping..” She whispered softly. Her heart was still racing with him being near. Looking away as she looked down at the ground. “How do you do it when you feel so afraid of messing up?” She asked him softly.

Claire ate more of her food before hearing what Marco said. “Did something happen to him?” She asked him. Her thoughts went to Davina knowing how beautiful her voice was before pulling out her phone. “Sounds about right. Here if you want to hear her.” She spoke handing him her phone to listen.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:05 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak was glad that Davina seemed to calm down a bit and assured him that she was feeling a bit better. Hearing her ask about being afraid of messing up, Zak thought for a moment "It's a hard feeling to get over. But as long as you do you're best then there's nothing more you can do. The more you practice the more comfortable you feel doing it. Honestly, when I'm up on stage, the audience tends to vanish, it's like it's just up on that stage, a few friends and family members watching us and cheering us on." he let out a small sheepish chuckle and gave the back of his neck a light rub of embarrassment. "That sounds kind of stupid huh? I don't know, just knowing that my friends are up there with me, and people are there to support me. It just makes everything seem fine.". he admitted hoping his answer would help Davina out even a little bit. "We should probably head back inside. Don't want our food to get cold. Plus, shouldn't really leave Marco alone with my food for to long." he spoke with a small chuckle.

When Claire asked if something had happened to Aaron, Marco smiled a bit "Nah, Aaron just has these moments where you would swear he's an old man trapped in a teens body." Marco laughed. Aaron had always been the big brother of the group, always there to reassure them or give them advice. Marco had known Aaron the longest, ever since middle school, he'd never really had that many problems. His parents were crazy smart and supported him and the band, even finding time in their busy schedules to attend some concerts and even help get equipment from place to place if needed. The parents of the band were all really supportive of them, but Aaron's parents were probably a bit more so than the others. Marco smiled a bit as Claire held out the phone stating that he could listen to Davina on it if he wanted. A small smirk came to his face "Just a little listen, don't want to spoil to much." he teased as he pulled a set of headphones from his pocket and plugged them in. Putting one piece into his ear, he held the other piece out to Claire so she could listen as well if she wanted.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:14 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina still would freeze if she would ever show up on stage trying to sing she couldn't be able to do it. Hearing it was a hard feeling to get over as she grew worried even more wondering if she would get over it. She could be in a room by herself and sing flawlessly but once she was in front of people she would mess up. She looked at the ground quietly, "Could you help me in getting over it just being there and listening to me?" she asked softly. She was quiet as she had been waiting for his response on if he could. She didn't expect him to be able knowing he had to tour with his band while she would still be here after he would leave. Hearing about their food as she knew she needed to get back before Claire would eat it all. She nodded at him with a smile, "Probably otherwise Claire will eat up the food up too..." she spoke as she went to head back inside.

Claire had wondered just how close everyone was in that band as her eyes looked to Marco. She couldn't help to laugh when he spoke about him being an old man inside a teens body. "Maybe he's just very wise." she spoke to him. However, Claire knew that when Davina would sing would light up the entire room. If only she could be able to get past her fear of singing in front of people. As she let Marco listen he would hear her singing to a song that Davina had cover to Anastasia the musical. She listened to it as she loved hearing it every time when she could.

song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD8ULAZi6IA&list=FL98Pn1P-TILUx0vyBdfKnTQ&index=59

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:36 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak smiled as Davina accepted his offer to help her get over stage fright. "It would be my pleasure." he responded with a warm smile, glad that he could help another person. As she mentioned Claire eating all the food, Zak let out a small chuckle "Seems like we may have doomed our food." he laughed as the two walked back in.

After listening to the song, Marco smiled to himself "You know, she sounds like she could harmonize with Zak really well. Think we could convince them to do some covers or something?" he smirked with a light chuckle. Davina really did have a nice voice, one that sounded as though it would compliment Zak's nicely. Seeing the two approach the table, Marco gave a playful little wave, beckoning them over.

AceOfTears

Aaron: King of Old, The Wise King

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:40 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina smiled hearing he would help her to get over her stage fright and be able to sing in front of people. She had figured with Zak's help he would know how to get over to be able to do what she wanted. She sighed really hoping Claire didn't eat her food just to avoid Marco, "I think so. Hopefully there is still some left over." she spoke with a slight laugh. She shoved her hands in her pockets as she walked inside seeing how Claire and Marco looked like they had a plan. "Er... I think they are conspiring against us." she whispered to Zak.

Claire looked to Marco seeing that he agreed her voice would pair lovely with Zak. She had hoped he would be her partner in crime to get them to sing together. "Might be able to as long we don't bring up you heard her voice on here." she spoke with a smirk. She wanted Davina to get over her stage fright and maybe be able to sing in front of others and even get more confident. Seeing Davina come back in as she had a smirk across her lips hoping Zak and Davina could get together to sing.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 3:03 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

"Mission duet is underway!" Marco whispered to Claire with a smirk as his looked at the two heading back to the table. Noticing the look on Marco's face, Zak gave a small nod to Davina's comment "Marco found a conspiring partner, we need to be careful now." Zak chuckled under his breath as he took his seat. "Welcome back, hope you two had a nice little chat." Marco smirked giving his drink a little stir with his straw. "Marco, I don't know what you're planning. But please don't." Zak smiled only half joking. He really enjoyed being around Davina and Claire, the last thing he wanted was for them to be scared off by Marco's antics. "Psh, I assure you I don't know what you're talking about." Marco smiled before taking a sip of his drink "Claire and I were just having a nice little chat. Isn't that right Claire?" Marco smirked and give Claire a playful wink.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 6:40 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire grinned widely at him as they had a mission name for their plan they hoped to do. Before seeing Davina knowing she was going to be suspicious of the two of them. Davina nodded at him knowing she had to be careful of whatever Marco and Claire were planning. "We did... Mind telling us what disasterly idea did the two of you come up with?" she asked. Claire knew she had to think of something to drive suspicion off of them so they could continue their mission. "Oh yes. A lovely chat it was. He finally did warm me up to the idea of a date." she spoke knowing it would derail Davina at least. Davina was still suspicious as she went to see her food was untouched by Claire as she went to eat her food.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:06 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco's smiled widened as Claire stated that they were talking about her warming up to the idea of a date. "Really? We're talking about Marco right?" Zak smirked poking to Marco with his fork. Marco let out a small chuckle "Oh come now Zak, there's no need to be jealous. I still love you." he spoke with a small wink, Zak just playfully rolling his eyes and took a bite of his food, typical Marco. "Oh, you know what would be fun?" Marco stated and looked at Claire "If we double dated, me and you plus Zak and Davina." Marco happily clapped his hands together in front him, his gaze shifting a bit as Zak choked on his food a bit, his face turning red.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:28 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire nodded at Zak when he was doubting them going on a date, "Of course. During that time we talked about things and made me realize how in common we have." she spoke when Zak smirked. Davina didn't care about Claire's dating life knowing how many times she switched guys. "Good luck trying to get her to stay. She stays for about a week before she leaves for someone else. Hope it's worth it Marco." Davina spoke when she finished her bite. Hearing what was next scared Davina a bit as she almost choked on her food when he spoke about a double date. "Um... What?" she demanded as she turned red. Claire nodded at Marco, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. I was thinking maybe we could try our double date at the Blue Moon. On Tuesday maybe?" she suggested knowing they had a karaoke night that night to maybe get Davina to perform with Zak.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:56 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco smirked a bit at Davina's comment "Well, most people have a hard time not loving me." he smirked and give a small playful hair flip. He was fabulous, and he knows it. By the time Zak had finished choking, Claire and Marco had already pretty much set the double date in motion by getting a time and a place. "The Blue moon? Never heard of it but sounds wonderful. Tuesday works for us." Marco smiled happily knowing that Zak didn't have any plans. "Wait, dagummit Marco, you can't just set Davina and I on a date like that!" Zak spoke his face red. "Aw come now Zak, haven't you ever heard of a blind date?" he chuckled. "Yes but I don't think that's how it works." Zak retalliated, Marco simply smirking at him. "Shhhhh," Marco brought up a finger shushing Zak "Trust the King of hearts, it'll be fun." Zak let out a small sigh, knowing that Marco wasn't going to let him off the hook, though a small smile came to his face, it was always funny when Marco used one of the band nicknames he was given. Each member had different King names, Marco was the 'King of hearts' and the 'Love King', well earned nicknames. Turning his eyes over to Davina, Zak gave a small sheepish smile "Well, looks like he's going to force me to go. Please don't make me go alone with them." he smiled with a light chuckle.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:20 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire couldn't help to roll her eyes at Marco when he was being dramatic about her loving him. Davina couldn't believe that she was set up on a double date as she wanted to died where she sat. Could Claire make it more obvious to have them on a date? "Wait... The Blue Moon and on Tuesday... Why on Tuesday?" she asked knowing there was something else going on. Claire grinned as she leaned over to Claire as she placed a finger to her lips, "It's a secret." she spoke with a giggle. Davina wasn't going to stand for this, "Claire! This isn't something you can whip up that anyone can agree to. You're planning something!" she exclaimed at her. However seeing what happened next quieted Davina when Marco silenced Zak. Hearing Zak couldn't get out of it as she knew he fate was sealed as. "I probably don't even have a choice to be honest." she replied to Zak knowing they were in it together for this double date

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces