Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ยฉ

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ๐Ÿ€ R:G Events
๐Ÿ€Welcome to the End of the Rainbow!๐Ÿ€ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mistymountaingirl rolled 14 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 1, 3, 6, 2, 5, 2, 2, 4, 4, 5, 2 Total: 46 (14-84)

mistymountaingirl

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:21 pm
Alli~Monae II
mistymountaingirl
I was reading up on St. Patrick's Day and the pinching for not wearing green and drinking green beer are actually American, not Irish traditions! 3nodding

I guess Americans cant be happy if something isn't violent. xd

Maybe that's why they started having St. Patrick's Day parades. People march in parades. Marching gives you endorphins. People that have endorphins don't want to pinch people! 3nodding

Neshira Namea Returns

I got a 46! So, if I am supposed to choose one of the prizes, can I have the Biolita?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:58 pm
mistymountaingirl

Maybe that's why they started having St. Patrick's Day parades. People march in parades. Marching gives you endorphins. People that have endorphins don't want to pinch people! 3nodding

Haha, that reminds me of a legally blonde quote.
"Exercising gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands."

I say that to my husband all the time. whee

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

mistymountaingirl

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:04 pm
Alli~Monae II
mistymountaingirl

Haha, that reminds me of a legally blonde quote.
"Exercising gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands."

I say that to my husband all the time. whee

LOL! That was what I was going for! smile I love movie quotes!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:15 pm
not very active in here so ill just say hi ^^o it looks very well laid out i hope everyone has fun  

paka ruri kaila

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Eternal Vagabond

Desirable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:24 pm
America always has to add in the crappy traditions lmao rofl
Alli~Monae II
mistymountaingirl
I was reading up on St. Patrick's Day and the pinching for not wearing green and drinking green beer are actually American, not Irish traditions! 3nodding

I guess Americans cant be happy if something isn't violent. xd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:52 pm
mistymountaingirl

LOL! That was what I was going for! smile I love movie quotes!

I love movie quotes too!
Perfect. ^_^

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 pm
Oo_Cosmic Wanderer_oO

Well... I will always stand behind any holiday based on eating a large meal.
I'm not proud of Thanksgiving's true history, but I look forward to mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, and green bean casserole ALL YEAR.

Alli~Monae II rolled 14 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 2, 2, 1, 5, 1, 1, 5, 2, 1, 5, 1 Total: 38 (14-84)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:00 pm
I think I'm gonna do watercolors for my leprechaun art entry. 3nodding
User Image  

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

Eternal Vagabond

Desirable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm
I feel like the Grinch LMAO I don't really like thanksgiving day either sweatdrop tbh I don't really celebrate holidays, I look forward to the days off. The only reason my lonely a** likes Christmas and New Years is because of mistletoe and the New Years countdown crying
Alli~Monae II
Oo_Cosmic Wanderer_oO

Well... I will always stand behind any holiday based on eating a large meal.
I'm not proud of Thanksgiving's true history, but I look forward to mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, and green bean casserole ALL YEAR.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 pm
Oo_Cosmic Wanderer_oO
I feel like the Grinch LMAO I don't really like thanksgiving day either sweatdrop tbh I don't really celebrate holidays, I look forward to the days off. The only reason my lonely a** likes Christmas and New Years is because of mistletoe and the New Years countdown crying

Haha you're not a Grinch at all! It's okay to not like those things.

Honestly, as an adult... holidays kinda suck. In America, they are really overhyped. Consumerism at it's finest. :/ I've got to save up months in advance or open up new credit cards just so my kids can have more than one Christmas present each, or Easter baskets.
I like St Patricks day because we get a good, affordable meal, beer, and cheap chocolate coins. Everyone is happy!

I'd be okay with doing away with all holidays, though. twisted

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:54 pm
Paka Ruri Kaila
not very active in here so ill just say hi ^^o it looks very well laid out i hope everyone has fun

Thank you!! You're more than welcome to join in with anything! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 pm
mistymountaingirl

Got your items sent out!  

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250

Alli~Monae II

Eloquent Visionary

11,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:09 pm
Neshira Namea Returns
Paka Ruri Kaila

Thank you!! You're more than welcome to join in with anything! ^_^

I'm trying to keep it active! But I have a glass of wine and Netflix is on, and I just ate steak, and....

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:49 pm
Speaking of holiday shopping though, the little window of time right after holiday season is over is when the best discounts are because people are getting rid of extra stock and I love getting stuff that's like 80% off original price (ah, the life of a college student sweatdrop )
The sad part is that you can't really get away from all the consumerism either RIP. Either be part of the flawed system or not, there is little to no in between and it sucks :/
Alli~Monae II
Oo_Cosmic Wanderer_oO

Haha you're not a Grinch at all! It's okay to not like those things.

Honestly, as an adult... holidays kinda suck. In America, they are really overhyped. Consumerism at it's finest. :/ I've got to save up months in advance or open up new credit cards just so my kids can have more than one Christmas present each, or Easter baskets.
I like St Patricks day because we get a good, affordable meal, beer, and cheap chocolate coins. Everyone is happy!

I'd be okay with doing away with all holidays, though. twisted
sweatdrop  

Eternal Vagabond

Desirable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Regular 100
๐Ÿ€ R:G Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff