Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 am
another year older

Alg moved to the fridge, giving it a wrench because it truly did stick and made a familiar creaking sound as it opened and shut. Brews from Borr's made it to the table, something special for them, which meant not everything was truly an illusion. Chilled glasses set down next.

Alg put on some plaid, aged looking oven mitts and in moments was setting down Yorkshire puddings, gravy, potatoes, greens and a small beef wellington - enough for two.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:33 pm
frozen

Jeremiah breathed a sigh of relief, one last knot loosening before he turned in Algie's arms and wrapped his arms around the other. For the moment it did seem as if he had lost the last bit of chill - at least the extra - and was warming up finally.

"No matter what, hm?" he inquired, nosing at brown hair and pressing a kiss to greying temple. Neither one of them were the same from when this started and it was, at this point, not close to over.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 pm
another year older

Jeremiah chuckled as he heard the wrench of the fridge opening up. Mostly because it was a familiar sound that he had not heard since the previous year when they had visited.

"I would say," he said reaching for Algie's hand once he had everything settled on the table, "that you've truly outdone yourself, precious." Lucille would have been proud of him for this entire spread and Jeremiah?

Well, his feelings on the matter were obvious.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 am
frozen

"No matter what." Alg turned his head and pressed a kiss to Jeremiah's chin.

"Even if we both become incongruous blobs of magical energy," They would just mash their blobs together. It was a foolish idea but it made him smile just a bit.

"Shower time?" And dealing with crystalized monster eyes in a safe fashion as well.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:31 am
another year older

"Well this is the scond batch of puddings because the first bloody well burnt.." Which would account for the slightest hint of burning smell underlying the delicious food smell. "It's this stinking oven I'm pretty sure.."

But it made the room complete and thus would be used.

Mostly he was deflecting the compliment. Alg didn't sit down until everything was out and he'd even served them plates.

He lifted his beer, before eating, and looked to his husband with a small smile, "Shall we toast to another year then?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:06 pm
frozen

Jeremiah chuckled, smiling a little bit at the mental image and nuzzling silvering brown hair softly.

"Shower time," he said in agreement, tugging Algie with him towards the double doors that lead to the master bath. His steps paused a moment and his fingers tilted Alg's head upward just a little. "I love you, precious, and I don't know what I'd do without you ..."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm
another year older

The deflecting of compliments was also in tune with everything else, so it was perfect.

"To another year older with you, yes," Jeremiah's eyes glinted as he leaned to steal a kiss from Algie, "because there's a lot of them left and I'm looking forward to each one."

iloveyouDIE
can prob wrap both of these up on your next posts?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 am
frozen

"I love you.." Alg repeated emphatically, eyes closing as he pressed close.

He wasn't sure if Jeremiah really understood how often he worried that one day the other simply wouldn't come home.

"Shower.." He murmured, smothering the thick sound in his voice to the other's neck before he pulled him towards the bathroom.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:37 am
another year older

Alg smiled and returned the kiss, glasses clinking as they did so.

"Happy birthday my love."

azuredreams
le end

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out