Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
TEAM Pairings! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:55 am
VJammer

Weeamoo

Lupa Fur

I'm good with ASIT (absinthe) Thats invocative of the color green like CRDL was invocative of red
How are we having them meet then? Ivory's going to be led somewhere where someone can help her out, is what I think is happening...I just woke up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am
konaustin
VJammer

Weeamoo

Lupa Fur

I'm good with ASIT (absinthe) Thats invocative of the color green like CRDL was invocative of red
How are we having them meet then? Ivory's going to be led somewhere where someone can help her out, is what I think is happening...I just woke up

Not sure, up to Lupa. I should have mentioned the heavy thud and shaking you brought up when interacting with Opal, but, didn't think of that. If he does, he could bring it up and poke his head out to investigate and see her or something.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:30 am
Lupa Fur

konaustin

VJammer
We do need to establish a team name still and two of them are not really qualified for team Leader so, we need to decide between Amber and Tynan for that role. Absinthe - ASIT - Could work, though, it'd put Amber in the "Leader Position" of the name, and I personally feel she might be a bit too self-focused or impulsive to be a reasonable leader, though, we may be able to just say to forget the Leader First rule, though, we'd need to check with crew on it.

I agree that Amber or Tyzan would be fitting for the role of leader, and Absinthe is pretty cool. For the possibility of Tyzan being leader, y'all could also use the last names for Team LGGS: Team Lemongrass, but it's a bit of a stretch^^;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:55 am
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

konaustin

VJammer
We do need to establish a team name still and two of them are not really qualified for team Leader so, we need to decide between Amber and Tynan for that role. Absinthe - ASIT - Could work, though, it'd put Amber in the "Leader Position" of the name, and I personally feel she might be a bit too self-focused or impulsive to be a reasonable leader, though, we may be able to just say to forget the Leader First rule, though, we'd need to check with crew on it.

I agree that Amber or Tyzan would be fitting for the role of leader, and Absinthe is pretty cool. For the possibility of Tyzan being leader, y'all could also use the last names for Team LGGS: Team Lemongrass, but it's a bit of a stretch^^;

GGSL - Eggshell would be better combo for last names
LGSG would be possible as well I suppose, though, Team "Light Slate Grey/Sea Green" Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue...Light Spring maybe?  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:57 am
VJammer
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

konaustin

VJammer

LGSG would be possible as well I suppose, though, Team "Light Slate Grey/Sea Green" Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue...Light Spring maybe?

I like Light spring,sounds nice,eggshell would be nice too,same goes for Lemongrass  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:02 am
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

konaustin

VJammer

I like Light spring,sounds nice,eggshell would be nice too,same goes for Lemongrass

Willing to have Tynan take the lead? I seriously think he'd be better than Amber for team leader. Amber is like if you kept Yang's impulsiveness and Temper and merged it with Blake's aloofness and impassiveness. Not really the best teamwork combo ^^; And I think "Light Spring" LGSG would fit best if he's the leader  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:34 am
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

konaustin

VJammer

Willing to have Tynan take the lead? I seriously think he'd be better than Amber for team leader. Amber is like if you kept Yang's impulsiveness and Temper and merged it with Blake's aloofness and impassiveness. Not really the best teamwork combo ^^; And I think "Light Spring" LGSG would fit best if he's the leader

Yea i guess Tyzan will take the lead,also is Tynan like a nickname you have for him or something?Cause if so it'd be cute to use it in rp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:45 am
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Weeamoo

Yea i guess Tyzan will take the lead,also is Tynan like a nickname you have for him or something?Cause if so it'd be cute to use it in rp

Ooop! *facepalm* Tyzan. Just me derping out and not processing the z ^^; Sorry bout that. I was thinking of nicknaming him Ty though  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:06 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Weeamoo

Ooop! *facepalm* Tyzan. Just me derping out and not processing the z ^^; Sorry bout that. I was thinking of nicknaming him Ty though

Lol,thought you mighta been doing it on purpose cause you've been doing it for a while,like i said thought i don't mind it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:39 pm
VJammer

Yeah, I was looking at the "lights", but the full names felt a little awkward xD Honestly, what it ends up being depends on who you guys want for team leader. Light Spring isn't so bad, kinda nice. You could always mix firsts and lasts, though I'm not sure if that helps any^^;;

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:49 am

hot off the presses! its a new second year at beacon, looking for a team c;

hazel is pretty much a monk archetype, super chill and down to earth and
        always smiling. he's friends with pretty much any and everyone, he likes
        long talks so don't get stuck with him or he will keep talking, but if you tell
        him he's being #extra he'll just smile and nod, then shut his mouth lol. he's
        a close range martial artist-styled fighter, but his weapons convert into two
        different medium/long ranged styles. long story short he's a sweet boi and
        i love him and he's ready to do some learnin and fight some monsters~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm
konaustin

Lupa Fur

Just to confirm it, we all good with being Team LGSG - Light Spring?  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:51 pm
VJammer
konaustin

Lupa Fur

Just to confirm it, we all good with being Team LGSG - Light Spring?

Yep,captain tired is the leader  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

hot off the presses! its a new second year at beacon, looking for a team c;

hazel is pretty much a monk archetype, super chill and down to earth and
        always smiling. he's friends with pretty much any and everyone, he likes
        long talks so don't get stuck with him or he will keep talking, but if you tell
        him he's being #extra he'll just smile and nod, then shut his mouth lol. he's
        a close range martial artist-styled fighter, but his weapons convert into two
        different medium/long ranged styles. long story short he's a sweet boi and
        i love him and he's ready to do some learnin and fight some monsters~

*Jumps up and down waving arm frantically* Auburn needs teammates! And the medium to long range and more focus on precision and speed rather than brute force would pair well with her tanky-heavy-hitter style. Judgement is a BEAST of a weapon.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 pm
VJammer

teammates five-ever<333 i think auburn and hazel would work well
        together, as well. their fighting styles mesh and their personalities
        should work rather well together, too. though, hazel gets along with
        everyone lol, but it'll be fun plotting out their first year, since they'd
        know each other already c:

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces