Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:48 am
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

“You will.”

Two words served as what was likely to be Baram-Yu’s only response to Benjamin’s apology and express desire to improve. There was little more to be said upon the matter. Even if she were the critical type, she knew that even the most wicked remark she could’ve made was nothing compared to what the rabbit’s own thoughts were telling him. Benjamin had always been hard on himself. The fact that it often led to improvement and brutal self-discipline was a small reprieve. She only wished that it weren’t all such a negative cycle that no one had to commit to for such reasons.

Then again, there were quite a few acts that she wished no one had to force themselves to do.

As she finished her food, eventually setting the empty bento box atop of the small pile of plates that she had already established even prior to Sun’s arrival, she pushed herself of her chair, nodding. “Let’s get you out of here,” she agreed, toddling away from the pair to fetch the bundle of clothing that she had brought from the rabbit’s room after failing to ask for his permission to invade his dorm. If she had seen anything damning in the bunny’s bedchambers, she kept it to herself as she deposited it at the foot of Benjamin’s bed.

“Get dressed. We have a LOT to talk about and here is not the place to do it.”

Quote:
Word Count: 208 + 184 + 181 + 240

Amethera

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:12 am
      User Image

xxxx justice is a swift hand plucking a rotten carrot! xxxxxxxxxx

There was no shame when Benjamin swiftly uncovered his body, snagging the clothing from Baram-Yu and getting dressed. It was mostly just a simple poncho anyways, but it slung around his shoulders and held most of what he needed. Careful movements were the hallmarks of his scene, with a very obvious effort put forward to not moving his back. A repeat of his waking up made Benjamin behave in a manner far more cautious than was his normal purview. With the task of dressed completed the rabbit had then twisted and shimmied his way carefully out of the bed to the ground far below. It was a good thing Benjamin was so good at landing softly or it may have taken the help of his friends to touch the ground once again. His next order of business was to look at Sun and offer an honest gaze towards the other minkman. "Thanks, but we both know that went so poorly because of me. Don't sugarcoat it. I'll do better next time." The words were said without censure or even any self loathing. He was simply stating the facts as he knew them. Perhaps the others had alternatives.

After a few moments to catch his breath Benjamin took off, talking as he walked. "So what's the plan again? And what do we need to discuss?" He was slightly curious as to what needed talking about in detail. Baram-Yu obviously had something to say and Benjamin always wanted to hear what his woolly friend had to say, even when he didn't seem to act like it in the moment.

Health: 126 | Spirit: 10 | Dexterity: 0
Power: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 35
Accuracy: 5 + 25
Intelligence: 15 + 15

Words: 267 | Total Words: 1285

Company: Who ya With Tho?
Techs Used: List It Here
Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

The entire ship right was stressful for the redheaded pirate. Her buzz was beyond gone, nothing was spinning, and her chest hurt like a b***h. She was breathing heavier the whole time, unable to sit still, leg constantly shaking as she kept glancing over to Zhele in the bed. She'd disregard any requests to give them more room and it wasn't like they could forcibly move her anyways. By the time they arrived at the Marine Base (A place Komachi never really expected to be in) She would follow after the doctors just as quickly as they moved her. She heard someone ask her who she was but she ignored them. Any attempt to grab her resulted in a fistful of sand anyways as her stride was not impeded in the least.

She'd let herself into the infirmary as more and more doctors would come in to take care of her fried squishy and Komachi wouldn't leave any more than ten to fifteen feet away from the girl. She was anxious, something she didn't feel often and holy ******** was that confusing to process. Let alone this overwhelming concern and fear that she wouldn't be ok. Sure sake was easily replaced, but Zhele? Definitely not something she could just replace with any other girl. Of course Komachi herself had no idea why given that this emotion wasn't one she could explain due to lack of feeling it before. By the time the medical work was done, the girl was left to rest and Komachi was told that she'd be more or less alright after some more rest and she felt the weight in her chest lighten, but not dispelled as she nodded, sitting besides the girl as she waited. Anyone that tried to talk to her was either ignored or pushed away as she sat besides her bed.

Chaos Reclaimer

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
021 Prowess :: 250 Speed
550 Health :: 550 Stamina :: 90 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The ride back to HQ was rough, Hammond had much time to rethink his actions, and he wasn't proud of it. Well, maybe a little. Enka had complimented his power, and that made him proud, but that girl, s**t. As they docked, Hammond made for the Lockup, putting the unconscious, though seemingly fine Jurualum behind bars before heading to the Infirmary. He made a few stops before coming back, Looking at his hands, in one he held the supposed bounty poster for one 'Komachi Onozuka'. In the other, he held a small potted round cactus. He sighed before folding up the wanted poster and putting it away. He entered, it was a bit quiet since the doctors had done what they could at this point, offering the two rest.

He made his way to Komachi and Zhele, he stood silent before making his way over to a nearby table, placing the potted cactus down "I hope you favor it, I thought it was more suitable than flowers." he spoke low, calm. He was obviously ashamed of his actions "How I behaved was unprofessional, if you have any comments, I could add them to my report, if you'd like?" He spoke again, very low. He adjusted his tie, preparing for the worst from the outspoken girl.

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image

--------Zhele's eyes remained closed for most of the treatment administered to her. She only briefly came to as the doctors did whatever they could to treat her burns and keep her from going into shock. The doctors fussed over her, checking for other injuries such as fractures or dislocations.

She was quickly given a clean-bill of health. Though they let Komachi know that they would have to keep an eye on her, there was no telling what kind of damage such a high voltage electrical shock could've done internally. Though, for now her vitals seemed considerably stable.

"K-komachi..?' Zhele's voice was hoarse. She stretched out a hand, fingers grasping the air for the woman that was not there. The squid girls eyes were open, but not focused on anything particular. Slowly she sat up in the bed, placing hands on either side of her. Delicate fingers slid across cold metal before bumping over her lover's smooth skin.

"....oh." It was a single utterance. A soft realization. That single word was full of sufferance and sorrow, a sadness that came with the realization that one's life would be changed forever and not for the better. "..Komachi?" She'd ask again, reaching up with an imperceptive hand to cup the red-head's cheek. A look of utter and profound despair would etch itself across those soft, purple features that turned to face the sandy pirate.

"...I-I can't see you.."

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            A few steps. Speaking with a couple of superiors, a little bit of a conversation with some higher ups and then, a run over to the infirmary before he could finally end his busy day. As he switched out of his armor for more casual clothes, Enka stood there in his own mirror, staring at those long locks that hugged the edges of his face. Tch. For as long as he could recall everyone said he was a spitting image of his father. From the hair to the way he carried himself and while he wasn't so much against it, he didn't want to just be another Oshino. He wanted to be a Hero unlike any other before him, even his dad. Better than him. Greater, if possible. Taking a moment, his fingers laced himself between those tresses of gold before turning, stopping at the cafeteria to bring in a tray of tea and snacks for the young ladies. Hopefully he could get them in better spirits.

To his dismay, Hammond was already in the room and the young lady in bed was crying, confusing him further. A doctor came in with a whisper to him and his eyes grew in shock; turning his attention towards the trio, he'd sit the tray down before things got out of hand. "Hammond, do me a favor and see if my Father has sent any messages. The head building is right around the corner." Making sure he'd exited, Enka walked over to the duo, more importantly the woman in bed and grasped her hand along with Komachi. "Hi, it's me. The guy from before. My names Enka. ." Warm as his tone as he'd turn his head, looking to Komachi with a bright enough smile. ". . By now I'm sure you've figured out what happened, but don't fret. . . We marines have a ton of medical services at our disposal. I'm going to get you fixed, alright?"

From her his eyes went back to the red head next to him, placing a hand on her shoulder. "She'll be okay. . I'll be sure to it that she gets the medical attention she needs. . I'll save her. . and you too - Miss 34 Million Bounty. ." That last part was said with some snark. Didn't do anything huh? Sureeee. . Either way, he'd resolved it. They seemed like nice enough people. . and he wasn't going to allow evil to mold them into worst. If he could, he do anything in his power to assure their way into the marines. ". . I'll leave you two alone to talk. As it is, I've arranged for this to be your cell. As long as your serve your time out peacefully you'll be free to go much sooner than later. I've got some things to attend to. . Also, the tea and snacks are for you guys. Try to enjoy them." With a wave he'd head out with a stern look on his face. He should know better by now. As a marine, work never subsided. There was more to be done.

STR 250 || SPD 180 || DEF 00 || VIT 00 || STA 00 || PRW 150
STA 600/600 || HP 1020/1020 || SPI 184

Haraxmant

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She sat there, shaking constantly. She was so anxious. Why!? Was it the fact that she had been sober for longer than usual? That normally made her pissy and irritable. This wasn't like her normal withdrawal symptoms, but it was the only logical explanation she had right now. Of course she couldn't leave to actually get a drink however. That would mean leaving Zhele's side and...she couldn't really bring herself to consider that option right now.

Once the culprit to the incident had arrived however, she bolted right to her feet, seething and livid. "Oh I got more than a few words for you!" She started, snatching the cactus from his hands angrily as she started waving it in his face. "I'm going to shove this thing so far up your a*****e that you'll be shitting blood soaked needles for weeks! And then I'm gonna take this scythe and-" She stopped, frozen in place when she hard her name weakly spoken from behind herself as she dropped the potted cacti as she quickly spun about, reaching out for that hand quickly, taking it as she smiled and felt that heavy sensation on her chest suddenly lift up.

Something was wrong though. Zhele wasn't looking so cheerful at all. It made Komachi's own smile waver as she saw tears streaking the darker woman's face. That's when she heard it and she realized...Zhele was blind. Her heart suddenly sank again, just as it was before only there was an added tightness there as well as her eye twitched and she turned to Hammond, one of her hands releasing Zhele's and shifting into sand, spiraling about at her wrist as she was just about ready to attack him when the blonde kid showed up. The red head stopped just to listen to him speaking about helping her and she clenched her teeth, still fighting the urge to absolutely ******** murder the lightning douche. But then Enka mentioned something that made Komachi put her full attention to him instead.

At the mention of her fairly decent bounty, she immediately placed herself between him and Zhele's bed, arms to the side as she started shifting slightly into sand, eyes red with...not rage...not bloodlust...but something that she didn't like. "Do what you want with me but leave her alone!" She said angrily at him. Wait a minute. Since when the ******** did she actually put others before herself!? Since when the hell did she sacrifice herself for the safety of other people!? She blinked, eyes losing focus as Komachi seemed to be visibly confused by her own actions before reaffirming her glare.

It wasn't until he mentioned that they only had to stay here for a while and 'behave' for a while and everything would be fine. Or at least that's what she seemed to understand here. "Th-That's it...?" She asked, arms shakily lowering in their protective stance as she stopped shifting into sand. "No bullshit...? I know you Navy assholes love double crossin pirates and s**t..." She said, still reluctant to believe that he was so willing to be this lenient with them both.

Chaos Reclaimer

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image

--------"Wait!" Zhele yelled after Komachi as the woman stepped between her and the two marines. She leaned forward in an attempt to grab Komachi's wrist. Zhele overcompensated and fell right out of her bed, landing heavily on the floor with a loud thud. "...ow." she murmured as she curled up into a ball, pulling her legs close to her chest and letting her other appendages splay out behind her. A small hand would reach out and brace Zhele against the wall as she slowly stood on wobbly legs. "K-komachi..?" She reached out in front of her blindly.
This was so terrifying for Zhele, there was nothing but darkness now where there had been once been light and color. She was lost in a world of her own. The only thing guiding her was the sound of people and a strong floral, sugary scent mixed with the acrid taste of alcohol. She moved towards that one, leaning against the wall.

She bumped right into the Komachi, only following the familiar scent of the person she had been closer to than anyone else. She knew every line of that woman's body. But now? Now she was just trying to imagine Komachi's face. She held an arm around the red-head's waist as she tried her best to create a an likeness of her lover's face, etching an image into her mind by touch alone. "...please..d-don't.."

Zhele gasped, her breathing labored as hiccups wracked her form. She seemed so much smaller than she was before. Where there was once a confident woman, so sure of her own sexuality, there was now a girl: Afraid and alone. Through the sobs into Komachi's shoulder she managed to murmur, "...I'm sorry.."

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Komaxchi froze in place when she heard Zhele crying out and she turned her back to the Marines despite being in combat mode, even though it meant endangering herself in that mentality, she didn't care. She looked at the other woman, panicked as she felt that pain in her chest suddenly get worse, quickly going towards her, face wrought with worry and concern as she was soon embraced by the girl around her waist. She quickly held the other woman up, arms around her back as she looked at her, trying not to cry despite the tears that had started rolling down her cheeks regardless.

"No shut up dammit....You didn't do anything wrong..." She whispered back, trying to rub her back as she felt that painful constricting sensation again, getting worse and worse as she felt physically sick. "D-Don't worry he said they'll get you fixed. I'll hold him to that promise if I have to kill him for it." She promised, fingers pressing into Zhele's sides harder as she gripped her tighter. "I'll make sure they fix you I promise, ok?"

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image

--------Zhele reached up with trembling hands, fingers cupping Komachi's cheeks. Thumbs wiped away the tears that streamed down her girlfriend's face. The squid-girl was quickly rebuffed, Komachi telling her that she shouldn't be apologizing. There was a hand pressed into her back, rubbing her spine in a comforting manner. Zhele assumed it was Komachi's, the palm small and soft. The smell of sake flooded her nostrils as she pressed her face into Komachi's hair, the red strands curling around the normally pugnacious woman's neck and shoulders. "..I can almost see you.." She whispered, as her fingers ran softly over Komachi's cheeks. "..you're so beautiful.."

Zhele sank to the floor slowly as her legs gave out again. Her whole body shook as she held onto the front of Komachi's clothes, gripping them tight. She turned her face up as she squeezed any part of Komachi she could get a hand on, seeking comfort. Any comfort. "I-I'm so glad you're safe." She whispered through trembling lips. "...K-komachi..just don't leave me..I cans till be useful..they don't have to fix me...just don't leave me." She banged the floor with a fist as she fell forward into a fetal position, only managing to bruise her purplish flesh.

Zhele sank lower still, sliding to lay on her side. "..I'll do anything...I won't hold you back again." Zhele became the smallest she could be. She just wanted to retreat in on herself. This was all her fault. If she had just been faster, or stronger, she could've warned Komachi and avoid the blast. If she hadn't been so weak, the surge wouldn't have ripped through. A million volts of electrons would not have shot through her system at seven-hundred and fifty miles an hour, racing through her nerves at fifty-thousand degrees Fahrenheit.

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She frowned still, trying to hold the cold bodied woman up and against her own still. Her lip trembled as Zhele mentioned 'seeing' her, that damned chest pain throbbing again. She clutched the girl's waist as she tried holding her up despite the squid sliding down to her knees, lamenting her usefulness as Komachi shook her head, more tears flowing. "W-What are you talking about!? You don't need to be 'useful' or whatever dammit!" She said, starting to realize she was crying at this point, wiping her eyes, looking at her sleeve for a moment. Why even was she crying like this? Why the hell was she so worked up over this? Someone else? Why did her chest hurt so much!?

She shook her head as Zhele slunk lower, trying to dispel all these confused questions in her mind. She felt like s**t and for some damn reason, seeing Zhele like this only made it worse. She grabbed that pounding fist's wrist, then the other, lifting them up to raise Zhele to look at herself as she sat on her knees before the other woman. She looked into those beautiful golden orbs and leaned in a bit. "Stop crying..." She said softly, voice cracking as she did. "You don't need to be useful or whatever just...I want you to get better and like...smile and s**t." She sighed, looking at the other sadly, eyes still watery. "Just...stop yelling at yourself over this stupid s**t and try to get better...ok?"

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image

--------Arms still grasped in two firm grips, Zhele slowly nodded and waited until Komachi let go. As soon as her hands were her own, Zhele would wipe her own tears away with the sleeve of her blouse. "Promise?" She asked, her chin upturned in Komachi's general direction. Those eyes, once bright and vibrant, now milky and full of clouds, searched fruitlessly for the owner of the sweet sweet voice in front of her. Komachi's voice had cracked, clearly upset. Zhele could feel heat radiating off of the other woman's skin. Yes, she was definitely making things worse by feeling sorry for herself.

Zhele inhaled and exhaled deeply a few times, one hand on her chest to steady herself. "O-okay. okay." The words were gasps as she calmed herself down. Her other hand, on the cool floor behind her slowly reached up imploringly to Komachi. It was open, palm up, as if she was waiting for the other woman to take it. "C-can you help me up?" She asked, a slight blush accentuating her puffy eyes. She wasn't used to being so dependent on another person. "...um. Uh. W-would you..?" She hesitated, biting her lip as she thought about how to best ask. "...would you..um..cuddle with me.? The words left her lips as a whisper.

Zhele leaned into Komachi, her face inches from the red-head's. Breath intermingled as Zhele waited for the woman to take her hand and wrapped the other around the sand-user's slender shoulders. Every inch of contact was like fire. Every breath komachi took was like a soft summer's breeze. Zhele needed that touch. She could see the woman when their skin met. She could imagine the freckles on her flesh rising as her fingers ghosted over Komachi's pale skin. The brilliant red of her hair, like autumn leaves, was still fresh in her mind. But that image was slowly fading away.

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She looked at the other girl, nodding at first but glancing away when she recalled that she was blind. "Y-Yes I promise." She spoke back to her, pressing into that cold body, sighing softly as she enjoyed the contrast of temperature even though her clothes mitigated it to some degree. She would slowly reach towards that upturned hand, taking it as she nodded again. "Nice and slow..." She said, standing up with her slowly, making sure to use her free hand to hold her side gently until they were standing up again properly.

After a moment of stumbling and looking absolutely adorable, Zhele requested they cuddle. The redhead blinked and smiled a little bit as she chuckled softly. She let go of the girl slowly now that they were standing however. From there, her hands rested at the inside edges of her kimono, pulling it wide and down over her shoulders. Opening it up as she lets the entire outfit drop to the ground as she slipped off her shoes and used her feet to slide off her socks as well. She had unceremoniously stripped right in front of the blind girl now that they had been left alone in the room before she pressed against the girl with her bare skin, hugging her gently. "I'll cuddle you anytime you damn cutie~" She cooed softly, shivering slightly from the colder body against her skin directly, but it was a pleasant coldness. She slowly shifted to sit on the bed with Zhele at her side, slipping into her bed as she pulled her to lay down with her. She laid on her side, pulling Zhele to face her as she rested their foreheads together gently.

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:19 pm
User Image

--------Zhele found herself rising slowly. Then was gently guided to the bed. She slid in, one hand at a time as she crawled under the sheets. Then her head shot up. She just heard a wad of fabric hit the floor. Whump! She turned her head to the side, angling an ear towards Komachi. She was actively listening now to what "red" was doing. There was the sound of shoes sliding against the floor, squeeeek, then the sound of Komachi ruffling fabric. What the hell was she doing?! Zhele's whole world was the warm, heavy comfort of the hospital bed sheets. The blankets were stuffy, hot air filling Zhele's lungs as well as the smell of moth-balls. It seemed like she was waiting forever..each second ticked by like an eternity in the darkness listening to whatever it was that Komachi was doing. That was, until Red sat down and pressing herself against Zhele, slipping in to the cover. OH MY GOD! Zhele froze as Komachi pulled them both down onto the mattress. "...Y-you're naked." She gasped as burning flesh pressed against Zhele's form, only barely hampered by the blouse that clung tightly to her cold skin. There foreheads would be pressed firmly together, Komachi pulling Zhele's strings like a puppet. Oh god, she was so close. Those cute, purple cheeks would flush bright purple and not just from the heat that Red's body was providing. Fingers reached up to sketch Komachi's face, ghosting over her cheek. The cold, slightly moist, hand grazing that pale flesh would stop. The palm pressed firmly into that smooth cheek as lips suddenly met Komachi's.

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She noticed the other girl suddenly got really tense as she frowned, rubbing her should and side gently as she tried to ease her as they laid together in bed. At the remark about her nudity, Komachi just sort of blinked, confused as she shrugged in bed. "Yea...? Why wouldn't I be?" She asked, as if being naked was totally normal. At least it was for her when it came to sleeping and cuddling and s**t. It was just plain more comfortable, and skin on skin was way nicer, though she had forgotten to let Zhele strip before pulling her into bed with her. "Ah s**t wait I didn't let you undress! Sorry! Do you need help with that too...?" She asked, sounding concerned, but also still completely disregarding the fact that she was basically just trying to get them both naked in bed and...not even having a lewd thought? That was also weird for her, but it was an oddity that Komachi herself wasn't likely to notice right away as she was more focused on getting Zhele comfortable and snuggling the s**t out of her. Though she froze up herself as she felt those cold lips press against her own warm ones once again. "Mm!" She moaned softly, pressing into the kiss gently as her arm curled about the girl's lower back, pulling her against herself more. She deepened the kiss as her warmer body pressed against that cold body, a pleasant contrast that certainly wasn't reducing the pleasure here. In fact it was enhancing it in a new, exotic way that was unlike anything Komachi had experienced before and she loved it.

Chaos Reclaimer

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces