Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Head Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image
To Xandria being so excitable, Alma would merely give a bland wave of the hand. She hated when recruits did this. It wasn't like she was here for the fame or glory of being a marine. Everything she'd done, was for the betterment of mankind. Not for the glorification of a single person. "At ease. . Uhh. . Whoever you are. ." Eyes shifting between her to the other two, the woman leaned in a bit closer while rubbing her chin. The same bionic eyes scanning Eto over, wondering just what would happen to her person. Time travel was serious business after all. What if her person deteriorated? Better yet, what if this Eto met this timelines Eto. Two Eto's?! Eto squared?! Wouldn't that mess with the fabric of reality as they all knew it?

“As long as your observations and studies do not hinder my quest, I have no qualms with your requests. You see, these two are necessary pieces. They must be allowed to flourish and grow without fail. Otherwise, this world will end. My only question is…”

Pfft, the world could end by anything. Mother Verth getting tired of humanity. A meteor smashing into the planet. World War. Diseases. The least was stretched so far that Alma almost chuckled from hearing this, but in this particular instance the cause was apparently someone who went by the title of Cruelest Phoenix. Nifty. Flashy. She hated it.

“...As strong as you are, will you help us this time? Or will you choose to only observe in this timeline as well, Lady Admiral?”

Oh? "It sounds like you're not lying then. I'm sure that if a catastrophe of this magnitude took place, I'd want no part of what happened. So my future self took to the sidelines only to keep herself safe-po. Pyopopopopo~" It was so amusing. Even in the future, it seemed she hadn't stemmed from her beliefs. Her nature was the preservation of herself and if Alma could do that, little else mattered. Now, to this helping business. "Offering my assistance to save a doomed planet isn't my forte. Possibly, the outcome that was your future occurred not just once, but several times. That's how the unraveling of time takes place. And if that were the case, these other futures with differentiating endings are the fault of your carelessness through time travel. Simply put, you not only doomed your time, you also doomed the time of many other alternate lines." Nodding to this, Alma's disposition didn't match what she said. It was almost if she was cheery about all this.

"But, in hindsight each line is responsible for its own outcome. Even with your assistance, the world could and would get gradually worst. It's only a matter of time. If me helping was a key point in the cause of this planet's destruction, then perhaps I'll take it into consideration once I get face to face with this cruel one-po." Stretching somewhat, she'd pay little mind to Evelyn just yet. All her attention was plastered still to Eto.

Oh, the girl was floating though? Not something out of the ordinary, but Alma paid note. "And now that, that's out the way, you say that this woman is an important piece to what's to come?" Slowly her head turned to face Eve now, analyzing her with the same widened dish stare. ". . Then it's decided. I will watch over this one and help her grow. This is about as much as I an offer in terms of help. Er. . Stephanie. . No, that wasn't your name. Cassandra! N-No-po. . Hm. . Chrsi-"

"Evelyn , Lady Alma."

"EVE! Ha. I was so close. Eve, I need you to sign this seventy two page binding contract stating you'll be under my watch and care. You have ten minutes to read through it-po. In the meantime." Swapping back to Eto, Alma pulled out a small metallic box that, once hit the ground around them, turned into an entire room that pushed out unneeded things. Inside several tools, machinery, and more laid, whirring with different lights. "I need to run some tests to make sure your composition is sound and that you do not unravel while existing in our time. Come come. Remove all your clothes." Easy peasy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 200 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 120 Defense :: 198 Speed :: Lieutenant ::
[1,070 Health :: 640 Stamina :: 186 Spirit]

When she was given the at ease the first thing she thought in her mind was. 'Hm this admiral must not like their job...' Xandria made a slight frown as she placed her hand down watched the Admiral talk to Eto and Evelyn and pretended like she wasn't even there, plus she seem to forget names fairly quickly. Xandria kept to herself as she would look at Evelyn for a moment, watching all the other marines go back to their business. Then all of a sudden Xandria watched the Admiral take out a small box and set it on the floor as it then turned into a room that placed the Admiral and Eto inside while leaving Xandria and Evelyn out. Xandria placed her hands to the wall of the metal wall, remembering that the crystal lady talked to her in her head she closed her eyes and tried to focus onto Eto as she asked her telepathically. "Eto san, can you hear me Eto san? Are you ok in there? Do you want me to break down this wall?" Xandria asked in her head to Eto so that only she could hear; then Xanmdria turned to Evelyn as she had a worried look on her face. "This must be a lot for you Evelyn san." Xandria gave a short pause as she then gave a quick nod and a smile saying. "Well it looks like I'm not wanted right now, since the Admiral want to only want to see Eto san, I will probably go out on my patrol, maybe in West Blue. Would you like to join me Evelyn san?" Xandria asked as she smiled at Evelyn wondering if she wanted to go out to the the West Blue with her and make a patrol.

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

Deecee Sama

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 128 | sᴛᴀ: 050 | sᴘᴅ: 050 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ From the looks of things, everyone was more or less coming to terms with her words. Not so much as though they completely believe her--save Xandria apparently, but at the very least they realize it as a possibility. Especially this Admiral. From the way she speaks, it’s as if she had anticipated this outlandish scenario from the very start. But then, one couldn’t truly call her Admiral Alma if she wasn’t this way. Eto watches Evelyn from her peripheral, gauging her small feats in coming to terms with her new powers. Good. Normally one wouldn’t be able to properly use their fruits for days, but she’s already establishing some sort of control. Her eyes then slide over to Xandria, giving her a more stern glare. “I am only a Marine per Master’s orders. I have no interest in doing something so embarrassing.” she says, referring to saluting. Since, to her, the only ones worth showing fealty or allegiance are the Heroes, and Master.

A light sigh leaves her lips as she turns to Xandria completely now. “Understand. My existence here is only to ensure Lord Evelyn and the other Heroes become strong enough to defeat the Cruelest Phoenix. This timeline must survive. Anything else is trivial at best.” she speaks this, almost like a machine. As if the response was programmed for these moments in particular. Only when Alma’s device surround her does she frown, but only slightly. She keeps her back turned to the Admiral, placing a hand against the walls as she hears her ally talking from the other side. “I am fine. The destruction of this...facility is not necessary. I shall return briefly. Until then, secure Lord Evelyn’s safety.” With that, her hand slides down from the wall and droops back to her side. She can only suck her teeth as she looks over her shoulder to the larger woman behind. Once more she takes note of her beautiful outfit, finding it appealing to the eye. But, unfortunately this isn’t the time for that.

With no other options left to her, she begins removing her clothing, expression never changing as she does so. Once the last piece drops to the floor, she walks before Alma and looks up. “I would like it if this were brief. I must return to the Lord’s side as soon as possible.” ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Clima-Tact | Perk: Hawk Eyes | Alliance: Marine | Fruit: Storm

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

「108 STR | 120 PRW | 005 DEF | 035 SPD | 010 STA | 022 VIT

Evelyn blinked at the stack of papers handed to her by the herculean Admiral. Ten minutes for a simple ten-page contract? She looked at the first page and her eyes zipped across every word. Evelyn flipped through each page and scribbled her signature across with a pen she pulled out of her pocket. In short, the summary was that she would be placed under Admiral Alma's direct watch, a promotion to Lieutenant Junior Grade and that she was now considered a person of interest.

"This must be a lot for you Evelyn san."

"I'm starting to get used to it...Is what I would like to say."

"Well it looks like I'm not wanted right now since the Admiral want to only want to see Eto san, I will probably go out on my patrol, maybe in West Blue. Would you like to join me Evelyn san?"

Her jade eyes locked onto Xandria standing next to her as she answered her question, "I would love to, but I'm being put under surveillance," She waved the contract in her hands and rested her hands on her hips, "Maybe later? If I get the chance to come that is." Evelyn smiled warmly and turned her attention back to the structure that suddenly enveloped Eto and Alma. There wasn't much she could currently do about the situation so she went and sat down on a bench. For the remainder of the time, the two spent in the chamber, Evelyn would focus on trying to get a better grasp on her abilities. The most that she managed to accomplish was simple levitation of herself and smaller objects.

"So, it's levitation? That's cool. Though I feel like there's something else I'm missing." She floated a couple inches off the surface of the bench and spun around to face the wall behind her. Lifting her leg, Evelyn's foot touched the wall and felt it press against the surface. She brought her other leg up and did the same thing until she now stood parallel to the wall. "Oho, This is what I'm talking about!" Evelyn felt as if she were walking on the ground, like gravity itself shifted. "Gravity...gravity! That's it! This is manipulating gravity isn't it?"

The young woman giggled and began to prance about the walls. She leaped off and found herself 'falling[ towards the other side. It was strange, but it did indeed feel like she was falling as she moved from surface to surface. After a couple of minutes, nearing an hour, she returned to the ground and took a seat once more. Overall, Evelyn now had a solid idea of her ability and how it operated. She leaned back and began to eat food from a lunch box that was stored in her bag.

"And now the fun begins..."

Word Count: 470/450 Story Post
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

N7-Rain

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
:: 200 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 120 Defense :: 198 Speed :: Lieutenant ::
[1,070 Health :: 640 Stamina :: 186 Spirit]

Xandria then smiled back as she nodded answering. "Ah yes thats right we all are now, but I still have a job to do myself." Then she watched Evelyn start using her powers and getting used to it, although she never had any experience with fruit powers she could tell it was strong. If what Evelyn said was true and her fruit had to do with gravity she had a very strong fruit in her procession. Xandria walked up to her and gave her head a pat on the head again saying. "My your power is very strong! Keep practicing Evelyn san you will soon become a great Marine!" Xandria said as she would looked to the metal box one more time before turning around to leave, but just as she did she stopped herself and looked at Evelyn. "I will find you next time then Evelyn san, if you need anything just call me on my den den mushi or ask Eto, she will call for me." Xandria said as she handed her a paper with her number on it for her den den mushi, with that she saluted at Evelyn and made her exit out of the Head Building to leave back to the blue, thinking about going to West Blue to do some patrolling.
~exit~

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Her eyes coursed with interest. Almost bubbling was the wonder in each hue as it burned bright to the sight of this new specimen. What kinds of things did the future hold? How would her existence tamper with her current presence? What could she make out from just her being here? In the time that passed several scans would be ran on Eto as she stood naked, but never touched a single time. Imprinted beams of ionic light hit her over and over and still nothing. All the while Alma set on her pedestal beaming with varied grin. Great. This would all work out quite nicely. "All done-po. You may get dressed." And just like that the little room opened up as the small box shrunk down before hopping up into the woman's palm. Smiling a very excited grin, she'd turn to see the other marine was gone but the one she'd needed was still here.

The girl known as Eve.

Just as she began eating, the box would be swiped away before tossed into the trash on the other side of the room with a precise throw. Alma staring down plainly with an almost motherly glare. "From now on, unless I approve of it, you don't eat, drink, or sleep. You follow every order I give you to the tee." Bootcamp started today, as in right now. There was no time to waste if she was going to be the one to face this cruel being. "First, go pack your things and say your goodbyes. We're moving to a more secure location. The next three months will be the hardest times you've ever had in your existence. Even harder than that bullshit time you went missing." Oh she knew, but she'd make no further remarks on the matter.

"My ship if the ornate green one in the docks, You have twenty minutes. If I have to come for you Eve, we'll be starting with 500,000 Ton weights instead of 500. I hope I'm clear." Turning without another word, she'd make her descent. She wanted her help? Well now she undoubtedly had it.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 128 | sᴛᴀ: 050 | sᴘᴅ: 050 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ Having the various lights run their course over the length of her body was a strange experience to be sure. Eto lifts a hand, looking down to her palm as the process ends. Strangely enough, things went by far faster than she thought, which is satisfactory for her. Now freed from the confinement of the room, she re-dresses herself casually and turns away. She notices Evelyn still there, but does not see Xandria. Had the woman run off? Typical. Eto lets a light sigh leave her lips as she closes her eyes. “Master. Contact has been made. The Queen of Heroes has been secured, she has consumed the Cursed Fruit, and progresses steadily. Further, contact has been made with the one named ‘Admiral Alma Pesh’. She is neither friend, nor foe. For now, her presence is acceptable to the course. That ends my report.” Finishing up, her eyes open, and she turns back to Evelyn, dropping down onto a knee. “Lord Hero. I suggest you take whatever course provides you time to train your ability.” ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Clima-Tact | Perk: Hawk Eyes | Alliance: Marine | Fruit: Storm

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

Deecee Sama

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out