Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Ridus Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

Baram-Yu watched Mr. Who Rang slip away, and not another soul in the room seemed to take notice of the massive bird with a bunny in tow. She sucked in a breath, keeping her eyes upon the pair until her companion finally disappeared into the upper level. A few moments later, she heard the sound of shattering glass followed by the thundering of many feet rushing past her hiding spot, surging up the stairs like a line of furious ants with the giant at their head. Soon, all the only inhabitants of the basement were the chained animals, the hidden sheep, and one lowly, torch-wielding mercenary that had been ordered to remain behind and shoot any creature that wasn’t a merc that attempted to enter or leave the basement.

Listening keenly to the hustle and bustle upstairs, it seemed safe to assume that Mr. Who Rang and Benjamin weren’t in any immediate danger. The men seem to stomp around, still searching for the intruders. Someone bellowed that they must’ve escaped, but the search resumed. Without a word, Baram-Yu pulled herself out from the moldy, musty coat of the yak.

It was now or never.

She glanced over at the chained animals, then over at the many, many cages. Still, she wished that the answer could’ve been never. However, she knew that the creatures here were beyond repair. Their minds were broken and spirits shattered. The creatures that she saw here in the darkness were not animals yelping and begging for release, but dismal creatures that had already made up their minds. Damned souls that were simply waiting for their hearts to stop beating. Those that hadn’t gone completely feral simply had nothing left in them at all. It was better to put them out of their misery and be done with it.

In that moment, she was glad that Benjamin was with Mr. Who Rang.

At least he wouldn’t have to see her like this.

As she crept through the darkness, she picked up what appeared to be a cane. She did not question its origin, but welcomed its presence. It was lighter than she would’ve preferred but it felt solid in her grasp. The wooly assailant moved from shadow to shadow, lingering just beyond the light of the mercenary’s torch. Then, when his back turned, she closed in.

The cane found the back of the man’s knee’s and he immediately collapsed with a moan, bringing him down to the perfect height for Baram-Yu to swing the cane again, and she felt the man’s windpipe cave under the blow. He collapsed onto his side, dropping both his torch and his gun as he wheezed like a landed fish. Baram-Yu stared at him. She watched him sputter and gargle. She watched him choke on his own spit. She brought the cane over her head and then brought it down upon his face. She felt his nose crunch under the hard wood, but the sound only prompted her to lift the cane and bring it down again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

By the time she was through, the cane had broken into two pieces and the man’s head looked as if someone had thrown a cherry pie into his face. Baram-Yu stared, then snorted.

Her father was right. In the end, they all really were just meat.

Toddling away from the mess, she took the man’s torch and pistol and walked along through the basement. She held flames up and watched as the caged beasts either snarled at her presence or shied away from it. They hissed, snarled, and gnashed their teeth at her. Not a single one of them asked her to stop when she uncovered one of the barrels and then shoved it off down into one of the dark corners of the basement, letting its contents spill as it tumbled along. She repeated this act with the second barrel and then the third, until the air stank of the black powder’s presence. She was sure to hold the torch away from where the powder seemed to fume into the air, and as she stared at the howling denizens of the room, she sighed. “I don’t expect any of you to forgive me. I’m not asking for it.”

She was doing this to protect the bunny whose life she was charged with protecting, and he meant more to her than a basement of raving beasts. Thus, she ascended the stairs with torch in hand, counting the steps as she did, and when she reached the top, she turned and let the torch fall. She let it tumble, and as she turned away, she counted the number of steps it fell down, and then began to run. If there were any mercenaries in the room when she entered it, she would rush past them, and if she encountered Mr. Who Rang along the way, she would give him a hard shove.

”MOVE!”

Her shout was loud and booming, but it was a whisper compared to the explosion that shook the earth beneath their feet.

Then came the fire.

Then came the flames.

Then came the whoosh of a hundred innocent souls going up in smoke.

Quote:
Word Count: 274 + 308 + 395 + 262 + 735 + 380 + 808 + 868

Amethera

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

"If what you say is true, the Winged Chun and Wool Shu could be dangerous."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Ephermeral Dream

By the entrance the bird waited. Impatient. Worried. Staring towards the upper floors for any signs of the sheep's small figure. He scowled and sucked his teeth, if she didn't come out safely then what would he tell Benjamin when he woke up. The men all seemed preoccupied with the distraction he'd set up, the ground floor was completely clear; but for how long. Soon his keen sense of smell picked up on the rich scent of gunpowder. Sun turned his nose to this, it reeked of kerosene and asphalt and as he stared up he could see the sheep barreling down in a hurry yet no one followed after her. Suddenly, he could see the illumination of the hallway just Baram-Yu shoved Sun along and barked a single, very direct order that caused his eyes to widen with sudden realization.

MOVE!

Flames swallowed the building whole, devouring it from the inside out. Sun had already picked up his little chicken feet and high-tailed it out of the building right before the big finale. They didn't look at the explosion but they certainly didn't look cool while not doing so. His face was riddled with panic, the trio wounded as one of their own perched upon the taller one's back unconscious. The explosion overwhelmed any shouts or cries for help as flames encompassed all around it. Splintered, burning wood and bodies charred beyond recognition had been tossed to the skies. They ran and they never stopped running, Sun had gone through Hell once before but it hadn't been this traumatic. As he panted, scurrying towards the docks, Sun was just thankful that they'd all made it out in one piece.

What started as a simple patrolling mission had turned into grand fiasco of a trio of small animals taking down a mercenary group; with, unfortunately, a lot of casualties.

QUOTES
Amythara

Desshu

WORDS
Words: 310
Experience: 3100
Total Words: 4385
Total Experience: 43850
Posting History: 960

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:59 am
User Image

Baram-Yu

Minkman • Assassin • Marine

The powder was every bit as potent as the gigantic man with the sword had implied. The building that they had inhabited mere seconds ago was now an enormous ball of fire. The explosion had rocked the street and nearly knocked Baram-Yu right off of her feet, but she kept on running. No matter how much her head hurt, or her ears rang, she kept on running. She didn’t stop to look at wreckage she had caused, nor did she even peer over her shoulder as the raging fire, ravenous in the echoing throes of its volatile birth, began to consume the neighboring buildings, consuming the old, decrepit houses like a predator falling upon vulnerable, immobile prey. The merc-ridden slums went up in flames, and Baram-Yu didn’t even have the time to watch.

Soon, the docks were within sight and it was only then that the sheep dared to slow her pace. Her lungs burned with pain, and each fresh breath made them ache ever more. It took a few long seconds of deep breaths until she was coherent enough to lift her head to stare back the way they had come. No one seemed to be pursuing them. That was a small mercy, at least.

”Let’s get to the boats,” she muttered, then took another weary step.

Crunch!

Something shattered under her feet.

Baram-Yu glanced down, lifting her foot to see the fragmented remains of a snail shell. She stared for a few long, weary moments as her eyes sifted through the pieces, silently hoping that she didn’t see the writhing mass of a snail squirming amidst them. Her vision began to blur, and she forced herself to continue walking.

‘It’s just a shell,’ she told herself as she approached her boat. ‘Just an empty shell.’

(/EXIT)

Quote:
Word Count: 274 + 308 + 395 + 262 + 735 + 380 + 808 + 868 + 297

Amethera

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:42 pm
      User Image

xxxx justice is a swift hand plucking a rotten carrot! xxxxxxxxxx

Benjamin absconds with the very kind help of his friends. A lesson was learned this day.

[ EXIT TO PORT ]

Health: 126 | Spirit: 10 | Dexterity: 0
Power: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 35
Accuracy: 5 + 25
Intelligence: 15 + 15

Words: 237 | Total Words: 3149

Company: Who ya With Tho?
Techs Used: List It Here
Desshu

Sahana Kurumi

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

If one were to happen upon this small town and look inside the local liquor shop, they'd be able to see a someone top heavy redheaded woman making a bit of a fuss with the owner. This redhead was Komachi, a young woman that usually walked around with a large bladed scythe hanging over her shoulders but that was leaned up against a wall for now as she argued. "The ******** you mean this s**t is 100,000 Beli!?" She shouted at him, banging on the table as she was told the price of the aged sake the man was holding. "I-I'm sorry but it's finely aged and very well made, it's considered a rarity of our patrons and is very popular with the more well do to crowd..." "Like I give two ********! That's too ******** expensive I ain't made of money dammit!" She shouted at him, glaring rather angrily at the more and more nervously concerned man.

"W-Well I can always sell you less than the entire bottle if that is more within your budget ma'am, or maybe I can sell you a cheaper drink instead...?" Her eye twitched as she leaned over the counter. "Oh hell the ******** no! I'm just gonna ******** take this!" She smirked, still looking ticked as the man stepped back, holding the bottle beyond her reach at first. "You c-can't do that! The Marines will come and arrest yo-" With a loud slam, her scythe blade went clean through his counter top and cleaved the wood in half, making it fall down in the center as she looked at him. "I haven't had a good damn drink in weeks...You can give me all of the bottles you got for this stuff and call the Navy or whatever. I don't care as long as I get the booze and if they arrest me then I'll have a fun story to tell. Now hand the s**t over before I cut something else in half..."

Maybe ten minutes later, she'd be walking down the road of the down, smiling as she took sips from the bottle, a second one in her left hand as her scythe hung over her shoulder. "Oh man he wasn't kidding! This is some good stuff, even if he only had two bottles I am totally loving how strong it is~" She giggled a bit, taking another large mouthful of something that should never be imbibed so quickly by any standards.

[Raiding Ridus Village 407/625]

Genji Gincosu

Genji Gincosu generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 58!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

--------He felt no different honestly. He was said to be gifted with the power of light, and yet he felt nothing. There was no change, no special glow, not even an improvement to his vision. He felt gypped, but maybe it was a dream like he imagined. Oh well right? To be shifted to the middle of the cosmos and kiss a demon felt nice in his dream, but he wondered if he could make that a reality. The problem about being a half giant was that people who were smaller than you, well...It wouldn't matter. He wondered what he would do next, already feeling the itch to take more from another place. He wanted some more money, just because. Soon he would destroy, but for now, he needed the money. He wanted something, something to more protect his body from bullets and singular damage. Armor and a weapon, maybe a sword or a hammer? Lance? Wouldn't matter, it would be made to fit his size. He heard a commotion as he made his way into the city. It seemed that someone was already causing some sort of a problem. She seemed to be interested in a drink or something? Juru was not a drinker as they had never offered it to him in his fighting days, but she wanted it really bad. It was worth a lot of money it seemed, and while he had made a big amount from the kingdom, he needed more. He needed a bigger ship or something. How was he to carry a large sack of money? There should be a better way to go about using money, and from time to time he thought of just giving it to the marines, or becoming one. Maybe he could have a better name than his mother, but he shrugged. I mean, if she's gonna take her drinks, i'm going to take from the store as well He thought to himself as he watched her leave. he bent over, looking into the store as the man scrambled to get his bearings together. "I'm not with her, but hear me out, pay me money and i'll deal with her" Juru stated down to the cowering man. The man paused, considering this option. The man was huge, bigger than he expected. The man looked to Juru, taking in his cuts and bruises. "Yes, Yes, i'll take care of her. I'll make sure she's done with, if you just pay me some money!" Juru stated with a big bright smile as the man debated over and over again as what should be done. "I mean, it's her or you." Juru stated with a shrug. The man continued to think it over and finally decided that maybe, just maybe his life was worth more than the store. He could afford to pay off this large man to deal with the smaller woman. Size is what mattered right? He was bigger, he should be able to win. Juru watched the man, watched his mind fill with that of weakness. The man agreed and Juru reached his hand out. The man looked perplexed for a moment. "I take my money upfront" Juru said smiling. The man paused, and Juru sighed. "Guess i'll take my business somewhere else. A drink worth that much? Gone. Bad for businessss" Juru making sure to have such a staunch sarcastic tone that the man glared at him. The man began to say something, but Juru stopped him. "Yes, we pirates are all the same. Pay up!" Juru demanded, a sack of money filling his hand. He felt it. IT was a nice lump sum. "Nice doing business. Gonna go uphold my end" Juru said with a smile. With that, he moved his way towards the scythe wielding woman. "Aye! Death? I've been paid to stop you" Juru stated from behind the girl, about fifteen feet behind her. There was no way he couldn't hear him, and so he would point at her. "So you---" He started, a beam of light shooting in her direction. He watched, wondering what she would do, and what the hell he had just done.
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc: Enter.
                            692/625 Raid of Ridus

(Pwr)Power: 85
                            (End)Endurance: 15
                            (Spd)Speed: 25
                            (Int)Intelligence: 0
                            (Acc)Accuracy: 0
                            +30 Power | +30 Endurance (Half Giant)
                            +15 Endurance | +15 Power (Gladiator)

Hp: 190/190

-----------

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sahana Kurumi

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Taking another large gulp of her stolen goods, the redheaded girl started to giggle even more as her cheeks flushed a bit. "Haaa....I think I'm already buzzzzzed~ This stuff's great~" She laughed a bit, swaying playfully as she stepped, and she could sweat she felt the ground shaking a bit and she stopped, looking down and blinking slowly. "I can't be that drunk yet can I...?" She asked herself in a soft mumble before she heard a loud voice and she spun about very quickly , overdoing it a bit as she swayed and saw one really large dude standing in front of her. "Death? Where he at that guy owes me money~ Haha!" She chuckled a bit, finding it way funnier than it was due to her slight inebriation as she took another drink directly from the bottle in her right hand. Just as she was sucking down some more of that delicious sake, the bottle exploded right above her head.

She stood there, frozen as the cool liquid spilled out all over her face and chest due to some flash of light going through the glass bottle and shattered it completely. She stood there, eyes opening from the liquid on her face as she very slowly swallowed that last mouthful of sake and leaned forwards with a huff, tossing away the neck of the bottle. "That was a 100,000 beli bottle of sake you son of a ******** b***h!!!!" She screamed at him, face dripping in it as her wet shirt may or may not have been a distraction for the pseudo giant.

She used her now free right hand to grasp the shaft of her large scythe hand, lifting it from her shoulder spot and brandishing it to her side as her stance widened. "I don't care if you look extra tall from the buzz or whatever I'm gonna beat your damn a** til ya pay me back for that s**t!" She then shifted to point the head of the weapon at the guy as she glared at him. "Or you can get on your damn knees and beg for forgiveness and maybe you can work it off in blood sweat and tears!! Ya hear me!?"

[Raiding Ridus Village 625/625]

Genji Gincosu

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

"Are you ready to die yet?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Saturnz Barz

Locating...

After a brief stint in the maw of the beast, the serpent assassin managed to snake her way over to Ridus Village after receiving her next job. Her benefactor was gracious enough to trust her with the task of taking out a bigger pirate this time around. His bounty wasn't very high, at least not much higher than the petty thieves and would-be villains she'd already turned in. However, this man would serve as great practice to sharpen her skills as a mercenary. Once again, whether or not this man was brought in alive wasn't of importance so as long as she brought back proof of her capture or kill. What made this particular man interesting was what he'd consumed. Most of his threat level derived from having consumed the Light Fruit but if Kage's hunch was correct, he would still be a novice at utilizing its powers given their vast range of complexity in usage—compared to her own which was remarkably simple.

From atop a building her eyes scoured the surface world below through a pair of binoculars. The man was last sighted roaming these parts and Kage had already visited two islands within the Blue prior to this with no results. The man was a half giant, how difficult could he be to spot?

Her gaze stumbled across a stumbling woman. A red head bobbing her way about in a drunken manner. Her face was vaguely familiar but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it; not even with the squinting of her eyes. However, before she could recall the face the one that was freshly painted in her mind came into view. There was an exchange of words followed by a beam of light piercing through one of the stolen bottles of alcohol which shattered it into shards. Then there came another, more heated exchange of words from the red head followed by her brandishing a large scythe.

The mocha-toned girl contemplated letting them duke it out and she just drag off her target once all was said and done, but her benefactor recommended this particular person because he knew there would be a battle to be had. So, with a sigh she tucked her binoculars away into parts unknown and retrieved a masked carved from the skull from an unknown creature. Wanting to get a little more up close and personal she'd also slip over a pair of iron knuckles over her fingers; flexing her fists twice to make sure they were nice and snug.

From her position she could practically see the whites of the redhead's eyes, meaning the building whose roof she stood upon was facing Jurualum's back; directly behind him. Silently and swiftly she leapt from the building, wind catching her scant clothing as she drew back an arm and aimed a thundering sucker punch towards the back of the man's head with great concussive force.

QUOTES
Genji Gincosu

Ryunosuke Ryusei

WORDS
Words: 485
Experience: 4,850
Total Words: 1,020
Total Experience: 10,200
Posting History: 535

STATS
Statistical values include racial, item, and occupational bonuses.

HP: 152/152
Power: 85
Endurance: 10
Speed: 90
Intelligence: 00
Accuracy: 00

Items Used: Iron Knuckles [+10 Power]
[/align]

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

--------Today was maybe not the best of days. He had not expected to shoot a beam of light from his fingers, but hey, it had happened. he had also not expected to drench the woman in her own drink, which she had indeed paid---More stolen a lot of. He kind of felt bad. He was paid to make sure that the one woman in-front of him was defeated, not the drink returned. He shrugged a bit internally. He was here to defeat the red head, but he did indeed apologize, or attempted to. She started spatting nonsense about bowing and paying her back. "You mean like thi--" He started, bending over as his head went down, hitting the ground. He paused, only for a moment, as his mind took in the situation. His head hit the ground, his arms firm on the ground, open palmed. "Who threw that piece of paper at me" He said as his body turned upright, his hands swirling quickly upwards as to make sure that he swiped not only once, but five times at the upward brute who had dared strike him from behind. His head throbbed, a sign he had not been hit with that of just of fists, but something more. Whoever was hitting him, was not just in it to win it, but to take him out, and all he could do was fight back, dealing with the two for one. He had to make sure the red head went down, then he could go for the other one, if he could even keep up with whatever force wanted him beaten so badly.
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc: Enter.
                            692/625 Raid of Ridus

(Pwr)Power: 85 [130]
                            (End)Endurance: 15 [60]

Hp: 170/235

-----------

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

It was taking him way too long to respond to her, though that might just bee the alcohol kicking in. The stuff was kind of concentrated and she did get a hoof handful of gulps before the bottle was utterly obliterated. She did smile a bit as he actually started to bow and to her but he seemed to drop forward rather suddenly and it made her step back out of reflex somewhat as she looked at him and blinked a few times. "Am I...already that drunk...? Heheh...wow this is some good s**t~" She giggled a bit as she watched what turned into an entirely different ******** fight right in front of her. Though given she wasn't super fond of the guy still, him getting an a** beating from someone else was just a show to her as she grinned a bit and reached for the other bottle, popping the top as she took another swig. "Oh thisssll be gooooood~ Hahahaaaa, I'll take the winner so try not to get beat too hard~!" She laughed out loud, inebriation slowly taking a hold of her mind as she laughed and started to spectate the spectacle before her drunken a**.

Combat
Stats
(Pwr)Strength: 50 +15 = 65
(Spd)Speed: 50 +15 = 65
(End)Endurance: 10

(Dex)Dexterity: 15
(HP)Health Points: 202 / 202

Human: +5 Power | +5 Speed
Gladiator/Shipwright: +10 Power | +10 Speed

Abilities
---

Summary
So like, she is now watching, laughing, and taking another drink =w=b

Genji Gincosu

Sahana Kurumi

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image

Strike!

The brunt of her knuckles slammed into the back of the man's head, causing him to nearly face plant into the ground below. Given her initial assault was a pounce and a punch she quickly found her footing within the man's back and used it to springboard herself off and away from him while he was hunched over; just in time to evade whatever slow windmill counter-assault he was attempting. She wasn't sure whether he was sluggish from something or just naturally slow but it didn't appear as though she'd been seen yet. So with five feet in between them she charged back in, this time from the left flank. Finding an opening just after his fourth rotation, the alert but nimble ninja threw out a hammering corkscrew smash with her right fist aimed to drill in between her bounty's cheek and jaw to knock off his equilibrium and force him away from her. The words of the redhead hadn't fallen on deaf ears; if the woman was deemed being worthy of Kage's time then she'd certainly be next.

QUOTES
Genji Gincosu

Ryunosuke Ryusei

WORDS
Words: 180
Experience: 1,800
Total Words: 1,200
Total Experience: 12,000
Posting History: 485

STATS

HP: 152/152

Potential Damage:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Ah! A woman with barley anything to her and a fighter. A woman after his own heart, possibly figuratively and literally. He had already made his actions, and thus he was stuck in them, but she needed to realize that she was stuck here with him, not the other way around. With his body turning the way it was, she had the ample way to hit him, and he was ready to take this punch right to the face, because he couldn't stop. It wasn't about being manly, it wasn't about being a fighter. She was small, but he was bigger than him. She had already knocked him down, and with his spinning, the punch would knock him back and upwards, in a sense, diagonal. His eyes would shine as he looked to the sky, his body pivoting just as quick as he had been struck. He would turn with his weight going back in the direction he had been kicked, then forced down so that he could spin and Kick upwards at her.. Wouldn't matter if he hit, but with that, he landed, bending his knees to lunge forward at the red headed woman. He was here for her, not this other one, and he'd be damned if he didn't get at-least one of them. That beam of light was a fluke, and Juru shot forward, dashing at her to make sure that he wasn't the only one who wasn't going to be hit. "Remember, if i'm down, you face her wrath as well" The only words Juru stated to the red head as he threw his fist forward in the woman's [Ko's] direction. He had intent to hit, but if she had any common sense, she would make it look good so they could take on the menace together. If not, he wondered if their cells would be next to each other.
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc: Edited the video link to the right time. The kick is at 30 - 32 seconds.
                            692/625 Raid of Ridus

Hp: 170/235

-----------

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sahana Kurumi

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Things got a bit fancy as she watched, leaning over awkwardly as she sipped up some more of the overpoweringly strong liquor. She giggled to herself as she seemed to wobble to each side as the two seemed to exchange blows with one another. The slender chick was pretty fast and she ain't got too much for tits, but her a** was pretty damn nice. She'll have to feel it up after this, maybe share a drink with her.

Komachi was still holding her scythe, the blade end was down now, curved behind her as she leaned against it, the end of the pole pressing into the ground. She smiled watched before the big dude suddenly lunged at her, saying something about her facing the skinny b***h's wrath....or something. Maybe he knew her or something. Probably an angry Ex and considering the way this guy treated quality sake, he probably deserved the a** kicking. Either way Komachi had little desire to help him really as she smiled widely at him.

He was throwing a punch at her with that over sized arm as she just smirked and giggled in her drunken stupor. As the arm came at her, she shifted her scythe so the support was lost on her right side and she stumbled over to the side just barely in time to have him arm go past her form. "Miiiiiiiissss~" Her voice was slightly higher pitch than before as she spun about in place rather quickly with her right arm arcing around wide, smashing the back of the scythe head into the top of the man's arm with the pole part of the weapon as punishment for attempting to hit a lady. "Bad boy!!"

Combat
Stats
(Pwr)Strength: 50 +15 = 65
(Spd)Speed: 50 +15 = 65
(End)Endurance: 10

(Dex)Dexterity: 15
(HP)Health Points: 202 / 202

Human: +5 Power | +5 Speed
Gladiator/Shipwright: +10 Power | +10 Speed

Abilities
---

Summary
Komachi uses 'drunk off her a**' kung fu to sidestep the punch, then sorta spun about to smash the pole side of her scythe head into Jurarara's arm for 32 points of damage.

Genji Gincosu

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:31 am
User Image

Contact once again.

The man was like some infallible titan in terms of endurance, or perhaps Kageboshi didn't hit as hard as she would have liked to; an aspect to improve on later. Despite his heavy movements her target's reflexes were somewhat impressive as she knocked him away but he still managed to throw his legs skyward to kick at her. Given the strong, rooted position her body was left in to strike in, she hadn't leaned all of her body weight and momentum into that single strike so she was still able to control her upper body. So as the kick came her upper half tilted back, narrowly avoiding the kick as it managed to clip the mask from her face. Her body continued to tilt back as she executed a swift backflip to regain her footing and to place a few feet between her and the not-so-half-giant. However, instead of sketching a path towards her, he'd gone off for the redhead. Kage took this chance to quickly retrieve her mask and slip it back on before her face was seen.

While she was sure that the redhead had been guilty of something if she was lugging a scythe around, Kage hadn't been tasked with apprehending her so that wasn't who her quarrel was with. Whatever business the pair had was of no concern of her but she wouldn't stand idly by as they fought; this was her prey. Swiftly slithering her way across the battle field the serpent struck from the man's rear again throwing a side kick towards the man's rib cage opposite of where the polearm from the redhead was aimed; sandwiching him between two attacks in two different locations.

QUOTES
Genji Gincosu

Ryunosuke Ryusei

WORDS
Words: 285
Experience: 2,850
Total Words: 1,485
Total Experience: 14,850
Posting History: 180

STATS

HP: 212/212

Sneak Attack Damage: 102

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Ah! Ah twice! She was foolish! He had made sure not to hit her on purpose, but he was sure she wouldn't do anything that foolish. He had two options, one he knew he wouldn't do. Easily, he could run. He had just gotten out of jail, but nope, he felt today might be a day to see those walls again. The other option was to not get hit! "You're as foolish as you are drunk!" He shouted as the scythe came in his direction. She swung at his right, and the woman was coming from behind him. She was fast, and he only had seconds, unsure as to what to do to counter her. She was fast, but the drunk one, well...He twisted grabbing her scythe's handle with a smirk. Now, he had his weapon, and would wield it with a mighty force as he turned, spinning to slam Kodachi into the ninja. First, there was the backwards spin, turning to slam Kodachi into the woman, then the second part to knock some sense into the red head. Hit or not, down came the force of Juru slamming the end down that held Kodachi so she could be slammed into the ground. He hoped that would knock back the other woman to give him some time to breathe and knock the sober into the red head.
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc: Since the scythe still is coming at me, and I grab it, I am in a sense blocking it correct? Getting half damage of the 37? Or is it still 37? I'll edit in my next post if someone gives me an answer.

Hp: 120/235

-----------

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sahana Kurumi

Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ