Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Orange Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image
Since he was not a relative of the girl he carried to the hospital, he was kicked out. He only heard news of her when a nurse he got acquainted with informed him that she had regained consciousness. He didn't know whether they told her the name of the inn he was staying so he decided to look for her as he did not want to lose this new ally. In his search, he would stumble upon a bar different from the one where they fought. He expected it to be under repairs so his choice would be to have a drink somewhere else. Only to find out that this other bar was just destroyed. And the apparent culprit stood close to the establishment, a woman whose hand was actually a hammer. Was she an ability user like him? He couldn't know yet. Another man approached her and would start talking to the apparent culprit. He could not overhear them but he would move forward as he disliked the fact that the place where he was going to drink had been brought to ruins. Seriously, he felt as if people were chasing him only to destroy whatever he took a liking to. "Oi!! What do you think you're doing?!" he would ask, clearly upset.

Word Count: Not counting

User Image

Battle Data:
100 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 150 Defense :: 100 Speed :: 047 Stamina :: 035 Vitality
910/910 Health :: 694/694 Stamina :: 134/134 Spirit

Total SP Used: 0
Total Spirit Used: 0
Total HP Lost: 0
Damage Received: 0
Potential Damage Caused: 0
SP Used: 0
Spirit Used: 0

Techniques:

•••

Duration of Techs:

•••

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:13 am
User Image
Eiza Zoldya
[Strength: 150][Speed: 200][Vitality: 148]
[Tiny Juggernaut][Anti-Devil Kuja][Tank][Unarmed Combat][Life Return][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1472/1472][Boost Health: 000/000][Stamina: 600/600][Spirit: 156/156]

Destruction, a lot of it. Usually such things meant a fight was soon to come. She couldn't just back down from anything akin to a fight. She made haste towards the ruckus. When she reached the area of course she was soon well aware of the situation. Someone destroyed something, someone fixed it, someone was here to arrest someone...oh and metal man was here to. The woman herself made her way to a nearby building. Her hands digging into the wall and pulling twice before compeltely removing the entire wall from the structure. Then without notice would hurl the wall at the location that the marine and pirate were standing in.

Pirate Log

Samael of Light

Haraxmant

Wry Tendencies

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Acuroi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Huuhhh?!" Stop? Stop what? Stop who? What's that? "Illegal?" The genuine confusion caused her to raise her hammer to her chin. "But I don't want to stop! I've already started and I can't leave a task unfinished!" Her lips curled into a frown as she actually stood there with a sad expression on her face. How was she supposed to stop what she was doing if she wasn't done yet? Why would she stop when it was just so fun? The man says it's illegal, so she should stop right? "Nah." her sad expression lifted as her lips shifted to a soft smile. She seemed innocent, but her demeanor said otherwise. "That's boring!" She had her goal and it was the same as before. She had already broken a building, now it was time for her to break some people.

Yet, her attention span was too short to focus on the first person to arrive. Just as she had confided in herself about her commitment towards one, another had shown up to sweep her off her feet. "Oi!" She repeated the man who called out to her just as the first newcomer did. "What do you think YOU'RE doing?!" Her right arm went forward to point, despite the fact that it was still shaped like a rather large hammer. Once again, her face shifted from one expression to the next as she now mocked the clearly upset look that the second man held. It did not last long however, as her look then went to one of someone who clearly knew what they were talking about. "'Cause if I'm being honest here.. it's pretty obvious what I'm doing. So that really only begs the question as to what you are doing. I mean.. I'm definitely being assaulted by.." She went to point with her hammer arm again, but was distract yet again.

"Fluahfonsogb!" The unintelligible language she spoke out was only accompanied by her surprised expression and obvious shift in attention. An entire wall was flying her way and she had no way to defend herself! What to do what to do??? "Quick!" She ran up to the first man who had come her way and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Wield me.." Her eyes had a glint in them that showed pure excitement. Her form shifted as a whole, taking her shape away from a woman with a hammer for an arm. Instead, she was now a full blown cutlass.. just with a mouth and some eyes. "Wield me like one of your french swords." Her eyes squinted and her vision darted towards the assailant in the distance. "Oh but I can't cut that wall so please dodge that." She probably could, but better safe than sorry? Either way, she would float in the air waiting to be taken into battle.

Technique Used ::
T1 Weapon Metamorphosis - Hammer [ Post 2/3 ] ENDED
T1 Weapon Metamorphosis - Cutlass [ Post 1/3 ]

510 [ 510 ] Health
650 [ 510 ] Stamina
166 [ 166 ] Spirit

100 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Prowess
050 [ +00 ] Defense
100 [ +00 ] Speed
000 [ +00 ] Stamina
000 [ +00 ] Vitality

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Samael of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♡EXPERIMENT FZDH-PR1946♡
                                                        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                          Two. Two destructions had ravished the town. The townsfolk's jimmies were all riled up; running around like chicken's with their heads cut off. No sense of direction. But the destroyers, they knew what to do. They had a purpose and their actions had such wonderful meaning. Yuuma had to see it herself. The beauty of conflict. Her ship docking alongside a marine ship. It appears that another more righteous person had answered the call. It truly was wonderful.

Weapon on hand, dragging against the ground. A 10 foot long chain slithering on the ground while the mercenary delightfully skipped towards the up and coming capture. Just in time, a battle seemed to be raging on to the point where the side of a building was thrown. What wonderful strength and passion most a person have to tear down a wall to throw at someone. Eyes following the trajectory of the wall backwards to see the woman. Shorter than expected but just as fiery and passionate as Yuuma was lead to believe. Standing in the middle of an open road, one party on one side and one parties on the other with one of the individual on his way to the other. Turned out that coming to Orange town was turning out better than she expected.

✩Strength: 250
                                                                                                                          ✩Defense: 000
                                                                                                                          ✩Speed: 250
                                                                                                                          ✩Stamina: 1000
                                                                                                                          ✩Health: 1,268

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
021 Prowess :: 250 Speed
570 Health :: 738 Stamina :: 94 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hammond stopped for a moment, looking to a newcomer, brandishing a shield? Oh no, did he mistake this woman for the pirate he was hunting?! s**t now he would have to explain his actions and clear up this entire- a building!? He was quickly grabbed by the woman and she demanded he 'Wield her'?! Hammond bout to die, he can't handle this much confusion, the woman turned into a sword before him. He quickly grabbed her handle and Ran to avoid the chunk of building flying at them. Just narrowly rolling out of the way before it hit them. "Okay, I may have been out of place. That man there-" he said motioning the sword woman at Gran "-He's the one I'm after, I think. Then that girl there, I don't know her at all. But if she's throwing buildings, she has to be with him, yeah?" he said, quickly giving trust to this sword woman. "So, here's the thing" he said, letting go of the woman's Slender Hilt "I don't really do the sword thing..." he said, opening his right hand, a bit of sparks flew out for showmanship, he wore his inventions on his hands "If you can hold out for yourself, We can take them both, one for each of us, yeah?" he asked, looking to the right for a moment, another person was here, damn. Were they a friendly?

Hammond had acted harshly one before, he wasn't going to immediately rush into a fight and overdo himself and- possibly blind someone again, he spoke up to the pirates, Eiza and Gran "I'm Lieutenant Dawson with the Government's Marines. If you cease your action immediately, I won't have to turn to forcibly removing you from this place. Turn yourselves in, and we won't need to have any more of a mess here today." he shouted across the field, to these two people.

315 Words
565/750 Reimburse

Wry Tendencies

Avedis Angelus

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image
The woman replied to his words with a question of her own, mocking him as she pointed her hammer shaped hand towards him. "You destroyed the place that was about to serve me drinks and you think that's fine?!" he replied to her, ignoring the part where she said she was being assaulted as it totally did not seem to be that. However, before an answer could be returned to him, unintelligible language was used to communicate to... express her surprise, probably, as she saw the wall flying at her. Gran would also notice it once it was already mid flight and, with a glance, he would find the person who happened to throw it. The very same girl who hit him with a counter and broke his shield. And his new comrade, although he had yet to learn her name. The woman with a hammer for a hand ran up to the man who had been talking to her and asked him to wield her, something he could not comprehend the meaning of until her whole body changed form and became... a cutlass. A cutlass with eyes and a mouth but a cutlass nevertheless. And it could speak, since it was still the same woman from before. She asked to be wielded like a french sword, whatever french meant since it was not nationality that existed in the world he knew.

The man did as requested, taking her by the handle and then proceeding to dodge the wall that was thrown at them. When he finished, he pointed the sword at Gran and seemed to talk to her and then release her grip. Maybe he had something against using pretty women as weapons. "So you two miscreants are allies? First you destroy the bar I was going to have a drink in, then you dare to point a sword at me?" he said to the man as he continued to talk to the sword. "Gran Aegis, the Embodiment of Wrath. Come at me!" the hero would say since the man was kind enough to introduce himself. Counting this lawyer looking guy, it would be the fourth marine to come after him. If the woman who just destroyed the bar was also one, she'd be the fifth. It seemed that his name was starting to become famous among those leashed dogs.

Battle Data:
125 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 200 Defense :: 125 Speed :: 052 Stamina :: 050 Vitality
1,170/1,170 Health :: 704/704 Stamina :: 174/174 Spirit

Techniques:

•••

Duration of Techs:

•••

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Wry Tendencies

PonderingPenguin

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image
Eiza Zoldya
[Tiny Juggernaut][Anti-Devil Kuja][Tank][Unarmed Combat][Life Return][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1472/1472][Boost Health: 000/000][Stamina: 600/600][Spirit: 146/156]

The bandaged and stitched up woman whom threw a wall was a bit preoccupied with something minor. Ripping out two support beams from the building that the wall she threw came from she would leave as the building began to crumble. The two large beams in her hand as she walked towards the rest of the group that went from four to five. There was now the metal man who just recently called himself the embodiment of wrath. If she cared enough she'd have begged to differ. Some marine who called himself lieutenant dawson. Thinking about it, that meant this man was likely better than the other marine she had fought. Assuming so based on the spoken ranking, she'd have to see about that. The girl who had a hammer for an arm was gone, she hadn't managed to see her turn into a weapon and thus was unaware of the fact she was now the talking weapon it seemed. And the newcomer who seemed to have yet to speak. Regardless Eiza thought. Recently she'd had a lot of fights with those crazy fruit types. The metal man seemed to take minor damage unless she used haki, the other man she fought was made of fire. This time she would simply have to balance out it's usage. She covered both of the support beams in her hand with an invisible armor that was her busoshoku haki and then with a great leap into the air as she was coming down would swing one of the large support beams upon the marine, and the other upon the recent arrival who was just close enough for her to swing at both of them from her aerial position.

Pirate Log

Samael of Light

Haraxmant

Wry Tendencies

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

She'd clutch her heart tight if you actually had arms. The woman's world slowed down to a near stand still as the grip on her hilt disappeared. 'I don't really do the sword thing.' His words continuously cascades through her head as her bladed edges twisted and turned in their own descent. 'If you can hold out for yourself..' He wanted her to be alone? In this battle where these savages aimed to ravage her body with literal buildings? 'You're just not my type.' That last one hurt her the most. She could only imagine her heart being chipped away as she hit the ground. Through comical eyes, the sword woman would stare into the sky above. An imaginary hand rose in order to reach for the clouds. "Where did I go wrong..?" She spoke out into the wind, imagining her words fading away just as quickly as her connection to Mr.Not Into The Sword Thing. "What.. do I do now?" Tears formed at the bottom of her anime like eyes as she continued to think about the tragedy that had just occurred. "I'm.. just a sword with nobody to wield it now." Was she useless? Was she not good enough to be a sword for Mr. Sparky? What if her blades had lightning like properties? Would he take her back? "My hilt is cold.." The warmth of a hand had left her body. She was nothing but cold steel and the bare wrappings of a tossed aside weapon. "I fear my blade may never grace the warm touch of someone else's skin.." She was sad. She was really sad. Her eyes closed and her world went dark. She thought for a while on her own, with nothing but her own voice to throw her down into the dirt.

"Maybe I will just curl up.." Her voice reintroduced herself into the world once more. Her destroyed tone still evident as she continued on. "..I'll just.. curl up and.." The bladed body she held began to twist and turn until it looked like a ball of steel. She sniffed and held back more tears. "And.. just.. curl.. and.." The color of her frame began to darken in her sadness. No longer was she a bright silvery metal, but now the woman held a depressing obsidian. Her shaped rounded out as if she was just an orb on the ground. "..die." The weapon lady's eyes dropped one last tear before disappearing along with the mouth she used to speak. That single tear would slide along her curves until finally hitting the ground. Once it did.. she blew up.. literally. Her body scattered into the wind as if she was an avenger saying her last words and everyone within ten feet would find themselves caught within her demise.

T1 Weapon Metamorphosis - Cutlass [ Post 2/3 ] ENDED
T1 Weapon Metamorphosis - Bomb [ Post 1/1 ] STARTED & ENDED

510 [ 510 ] Health
425 [ 510 ] Stamina
166 [ 166 ] Spirit

100 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Prowess
050 [ +00 ] Defense
100 [ +00 ] Speed
000 [ +00 ] Stamina
000 [ +00 ] Vitality

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

Acuroi

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♡EXPERIMENT FZDH-PR1946♡
                                                        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                          In a stereotypical fashion everyone started to announce there name for all the town to hear. If they had not run with their tails between their legs, too afraid of confrontation. Oh how pitiful their life will be without any experiences. Yuuma would not make the same mistake. Taking a single step forward still not striking range of her chain but the movement should draw more attention. "You all may call me Yuuma. No titles. Just plain and simple Yuuma." There was a title to her, one that was no honor to say. It dragged her in to the ground and wouldn't let up. Not until she she made herself a new title, bounty hunter. Simple but it had a nice ring to it.

However it appeared that two individuals weren't much for words, or at least grand introduction. No no no. The bandaged red head instead decided to rip support beams from a building. Curious eyes stayed on the woman as she walked over to the other group before rising up in the air. Not even saying a word before fling the beam at the marine and at her! Yes. Actions speak louder than words and what she was hearing right now was passion. A grin spreading across her face with a fire in her eyes she whipped her chain on the ground. It would be shame to dodge the attack. Instead she decided to face it straight on, blow to blow. Chain to wood pillar. The chain cut through the air like butter, whizzing by until it came in contact with the pillar. Expecting splinters to rain down on her showering her skin instead the pillar stayed intact but was sent flying right back towards Eiza.

Her attention would have stayed on the combating the airborne woman if it weren't for the attention drawing explosion that happened slightly under Eiza. Not clothes enough to feel the explosion warm embrace but the dust and wind created from it blew at her face. That may have been a little too bombastic for Yuuma's taste. Reminded her of the past but not the parts she wanted to remember.

✩Health: 1,268

Wry Tendencies

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
021 Prowess :: 250 Speed
570 Health :: 738 Stamina :: 94 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hammond readied himself as Eiza would swing support beams at himself and another on the field of battle. Nerali was muttering something about curling into a ball and dying. He shifted attention to her for a moment, then back to try and dodge the incoming- That wasn't a ball, it was a bomb! Hammond quickly shifted into lightning and tried to shoot out of the explosion. He'd be able to dodge the Pillar, which he was ready for, but he wasn't expecting an explosion, to which he would have to phase properly. He held his form long enough to escape the explosion and seemingly 'disappear' as the dust would settle. While in reality, he shot in lightning form into the nearest building to hide.

"This was a bad idea, replying and assigning myself to a mission without the Commander was a bad idea. If I can't settle this situation by myself, he'll never let me go off alone again...I need to record some of this" He said lowly, pulling out a pencil and paper 'Subject C shows ability to seemingly turn into weapons, the extent of which have been shown as blade and bomb. Subject B Shows tremendous strength and can swing large pillars.' he wrote at lightning speeds before stopping and peering through a window, trying to hide himself as he watched the battle ensue.

226 Words
791/750 Reimburse

Battle Statistics

Health: 570/570
Stamina: 688/738
Stamina Drain: -50 (25 for phase, 25 for lightning movement)

Tech Used:
Technique Name: Man of Lightning
Description: The user can turn themselves into lightning at will, allowing them to travel in special ways and to avoid being hit by certain attacks. The user can turn into and travel as a bolt of lightning (Limited by Speed). While in this lightning form the user can also travel through Most mediums, excluding Rubber. In addition to this, the user can turn into lightning to avoid attacks by phasing them.
Trait(s): Devil Fruit
Effect: Phasing
Range: Touch - Self
Duration: 1 post.
Tier: 1
Cost 25 Stamina per movement, Phasing Cost Based on Attack.
Base: Prowess

Wry Tendencies

Avedis Angelus

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Samael of Light

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image
A person he previously believed to be a mere spectator turned out to be another participant of this odd conflict. She introduced herself as Gran and Hammond did their introducrions, attracting attention to herself. When she walked up to Hammond and the other pirate, she also ended up in the range of Gran's new partner's attack. This time, the short woman used the support beams from the building instead of another wall. In her attack, she jumped to strike her targets from above but, the sword changed form while sulking. Taking the form of a sphere before exploding. Gran, who observed from a distance, had his eyes widen and grinned in amusent as the unknown pirate displayed very interesting powers. His attention would remain on her, as Eiza would be intercepted by Yuuma, but a flash that left the explosion as it was still being formed caught his attention.

A lightning bolt flew from the explosion, followed by the sound of thunder, as if it was aimed at one of the buildings in the surroundings. With the dust settling, however, he would be able to tell that Hammond and the woman had both disappeared. By taking into consideration that the woman's power was to change the shape of her body into weapons, first a hammer, then a sword and now a bomb, he found it unlikely that she had made that lightning bolt. A thought that led him to believe strongly in the possibility of that lightning bolt being Hammond's power. If he could become one and escaped the explosion, it would explain why he disappeared. However, that also made him a very dangerous opponent, specially if that power was not just for movement and was in fact a logia like his own iron.

Leaving Yuuma to Eiza, Gran would turn his attention to the building targeted by the lightning bolt, only to find the man looking through a window. He wasn't even thirty feet away from where he previously stood with the explosive woman, wasn't he being a bit careless? "Are you coming or what? They got started already!" he would ask while sounding annoyed.

Battle Data:
125 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 200 Defense :: 125 Speed :: 052 Stamina :: 050 Vitality
1,170/1,170 Health :: 704/704 Stamina :: 174/174 Spirit

Techniques:

•••

Duration of Techs:

•••

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Wry Tendencies

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
Eiza Zoldya
[Health: 1472/1472][Boost Health: 000/000][Stamina: 600/600][Spirit: 146/156]

As the explosion happened Eiza quickly shifted the beam in her hand into a downwards position to quickly push herself out of the range of the explosion and closer to the other target. She hadn't realized that sword was the other girl who was once there...then turned into a bomb. While the other person's attack towards the other pillar would cause it to shift position and for Eiza to begin falling a bit earlier than she expected due to the course of events so far. Landing in a nearby position with only one support beam now as she left the other when she pused herself out of explosive range. She kept a close eye on the battle, it seemed Gran wanted to deal with the other two, so she was left to deal with this one for now. Unsure of this one's capabiities Eiza was very simply not going to change her strategy. She would move in towards her target, having assessed what she could from the first attack. This target did not seem to hav any unique abilities which simply meant she could focus on utilizing her own to the best of her abilities. Eiza would make an open finger strike at the long haired combat participant.

Pirate Log

Samael of Light

Haraxmant

Wry Tendencies

PonderingPenguin

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Acuroi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the dust began to settle, so would a pair of feet. Reforming in just about the same spot as she left, the woman would become human again. With her right hand placed against her forehead, she would imitate someone who was extremely dizzy. "Ugh.." Her upper body swayed as her eyes attempted to roll back further than humanly possible. "It feels like my head exploded.." She smirked at her own comment, and even waiting for an audible groan from anyone possibly still nearby. Alas, she'd be left disappointed as she finally took her arm down and took a look around. There was damage done for sure, but nothing too crazy. In actuality, only the scenery took a hit. "Wow these guys are good.. kind of." She shrugged and looked for all the others. If she remembered correctly, there were four different opponents. That meant four different people to break. Her eyes scanned each one that was in range, but could not stick to anyone in particular. "Do I hunt them down one by one or just take them all out at once?" Truly a conundrum that she was not even sure was worth solving.

"Bleh!" The women's tongue flew out as if she has tasted something entirely unsettling. "I don't know how people think about things for so long." Her eyes darted to the man yelling about fun already having been started. "He looks the closest, so let's get 'em!" Quick steps turned into a full on sprint as the female pirate dashed towards the man who introduced himself as Grams. With the distance not being too far, she would reach him in no time and with him not focusing on her, she hoped she could catch him by surprise with a baseball slide towards the back of his legs. There was nothing extravagant about this attack. She honestly just wanted to slide.

510 [ 510 ] Health
425 [ 510 ] Stamina
166 [ 166 ] Spirit

100 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Prowess
050 [ +00 ] Defense
100 [ +00 ] Speed
000 [ +00 ] Stamina
000 [ +00 ] Vitality

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:11 pm

♡EXPERIMENT FZDH-PR1946♡
                                                        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                          A bright light shimmering in the cloud of dust if only for a second before zooming towards a nearby building. No one other than the man next to the bomb had been hit by the blast. Eiza had gracefully used the momentum of one of the beams falling to swing her away from the explosion. Absolutely magnificent display of balance and quick thinking. Beloved eyes would have stayed on Eiza's fiery passion for battle. But as the dust began to settle a woman appeared in the center of the explosion that had happened. Questions started to flood her mind. Where did she come from? Was she always here? Is she part of the fight. The last one was quickly answered when she had charged at one of the other combatants. The sound of a body moving through the air and feet tapping against the ground quickly drew his attention back towards the other woman. She wanted to get close an personal something that Yuuma welcomed with open arms. It didn't help that other was too close for the zombie to block but that didn't mean nothing could be done. Taking the open finger strike to the chest her own hand shot to grab at Eiza by the wrist with the opposite hand. An opened hand slap would be aimed for the woman's head. "Hello my dear. What might your name be?" She and the other woman had been the only ones to not give a grandiose introduction.

✩Health: 1,268 - 150

Wry Tendencies

Avedis Angelus

Haraxmant

Samael of Light

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]