Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Cocoyashi Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:21 am
Disheveled, broken, and drunk would all be words that can be used to describe the now fallen Levi. His last five years have been spent traveling on his lone man boat from island to island within the East Blue, running from the World Government. The betrayal brought him to drinking, and that is what he did nowadays. His expertise in combat would wane and not be nearly as effective as it would have been before.

Being in Cocoyashi Village, he walked about the village, carrying a bottle of saki with him. His breathe would reak of liquor and his step would have a bit of a sway to it. His intoxication level was high. He was originally from Cocoyashi Village, his old home being burned down in a fit of vengeance and anger brought down from the World Government. He would walk into a food shop and take a seat at one of the tables at the bar. A waitress would approach Levi, ready to take his order.

“Good Evening Sir, what could I get for you today?”, she would say as her nose twitched from the smell of cheap Saki.

“I’ll take your finessssst sssaki, the whole bottle! Also with a bowl of ramen!”, Levi would say in a drunken English. Some of his words would extend when he was drunk.

The waitress would be worried that he would be far too drunk to need anymore. “I’ll get that ramen sir, and are you sure sir? You seem to be pretty intoxicated?”

Just as Levi lifted his finger to show his discontent with her question, a few Marines would walk within the food shop. He would grow quiet, and slowly drop his hand down, and nod his head. He didn’t want to cause any trouble for himself.

Moments would go by and his ramen would come out. Picking up his chop sticks, he would snap them in half and position them in his hands, blowing on his hot food as he would do so. A cascading shadow would begin to loom over Levi. His eyes would shut, and he would take a deep breath. The marines that walked in earlier would now be hovering over him.

“We’ve never seen you around these parts before. What are you doing here?”, one of the Marines would say. He would be dressed slightly different than the two behind him, so Levi would assume he had some rank over them.

“I am just enjoying my ramen. No issue here!”, he would say with a mouthful of ramen. His droopy eyes would pierce the Marines and look to the waitress behind them. She would walk up to the group, hoping to ease the situation. Her look of disdain would alert her other coworkers that there may be an issue.

“Now now, we can all be nice! We are surrounded by food and drink.”, the waitress would say. Though, it would seem as is the Marines were more interested in Levi. One of them would think hard, and an epiphany would hit him.

“You do look familiar…”, the marine would say pulling out a list of pirates with bounties over there head. Levi would clench down on his ramen, causing the rest of it to fall into the bowl, getting ready for what is to come.

551/1000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:01 am
User Image
Commander
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
200 Prowess :: 250 Speed
1,050 Health :: 780 Stamina :: 180 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Another loud bang, lightning shoots through the sky as Hammond returns to a previous island. He's been here before, with his old crew. He would probably have to check back in sometime, preferably to update his old Captain of his progress. He hadn't gotten much done since then, but he could only hope he would, and soon. As he browsed through the town, he would catch a glimpse of some marines entering a food shop. 'Maybe a local update could help me make some arrests?' he thought, marching towards the men and the shop.

As he entered, the men had already seemed to find themselves confronting a man with a meal. Commander Dawson stopped in his tracks, what was the best course of action? He had already gotten himself into so much trouble on every island he's been to. He approached "Leave him to me." he said, issuing a command to the Marines, and flashing a stare.

The marines would take quick notice of Commander Dawson and stand down "Commander? We didn't know you'd be here..." they were quick to backpedal out of the store. "Am I already a Commander?" Dawson whispered to himself, before motioning towards a seat near the man "Do you mind if-" he took notice of the man's food and immediately sat down after a rumble from his stomach "May I have a bowl of that as well?" the thought of food completely distracted Hammond as he waited patiently for his food, now sharing a table with the man.

254/900
Battle Statistics

Health:
Stamina:
Health Lost:
Stamina Drain:
Damage Output:

Tech Used:

Judgement Cross

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:45 am
As if Levi had enough trouble as is, now another Marine has walked into the fray. At this point, he became sober just out of annoyance. "Leave him to me.", is what the man would say to the other Marines. They would make a brief comment, and then exit the store in somewhat of a hurry. Levi would look on in confusion, wondering what this visit would entail.

Though, to Levi’s surprise, the man would look on at his food and would ask to join him for a meal. Levi was all about spreading the love of ramen to mankind, as he felt like food brought everyone together in harmony. “You are more than welcome to join me good sir. I am glad you were able to get those other Marines together, because they were letting my ramen get cold.” He would begin to let out a bellowing of laughter, while grabbing his ribs and letting his head back some.

Levi would look back towards the counter, and place a hand over his mouth, as if to make himself louder. “We have another ramen lover here! Bring him a bowl on me, and bring me some more!” Levi had been coming to this ramen shop since he was a child since he was a native of Cocoyashi. The family that owned it was very close with his family. With that said, an older-sounding, manly voice would echo from the kitchen moments later, “Levi, you don’t show up for three years and think you can issue demands?! Keep your voice down before I fire you again!”

Levi would laugh a bit more and look to the Marine and say, “Nothing has changed at all. He’s been the same old grouchy man since I was a kid! Thanks again for what you did. I cannot buy a person food without knowing who they are. What is your name? I am Levi.” He would say this while stretching out his hand to shake the Commander’s hand. The first thing the commander could probably notice is the tattered clothes he would be wearing.

Word Count: 901/1000
Haraxmant
OOC: Nice to meet you btw!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:14 am
User Image
Commander
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
200 Prowess :: 250 Speed
1,050 Health :: 780 Stamina :: 180 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hammond happily enjoyed his meal with the man, now being on the friend's coin instead of his own. This was a delightful day, and proceeded to increase in delight. "Cold Ramen is the worst, I'm happy I could save your food!" he said, still focussing on the good meal to which he hadn't had in some time. Hammond wiped his chin of broth before speaking up once more "You can Call me Hammond." he said, before diving back into his bowl.

There was a bit of shouting from both Levi and someone from the back room, Hammond spoke up once more "You know, I doubt it was a sound violation that brought the marines to you. You could enlighten me on the situation?" he said, offering the statement as more of a question. His sticks would snap as they hit the table, Hammond lifting the bowl to his mouth and drinking the entire remainder of broth before letting a refreshed 'AH'.

"I wouldn't lie to me either, I can tell if you're lying." he boasted, though it was a hard lie on his part, he just wanted to confirm the truth would come from the man. He raised his hand and motioned for another bowl for himself. "This is damn good stuff" he thought to himself.

470/900
Battle Statistics

Health:
Stamina:
Health Lost:
Stamina Drain:
Damage Output:

Tech Used:

Judgement Cross
Same. I've seen your name around, but hadn't had the chance to RP till now.

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:50 am
“Hammond! It is very nice to meet you!”, Levi would say as he would continue slurping the ramen. He was happy to find a friend who would want to share in the love of ramen with him. Especially due to the rudeness of the marines earlier.

Hammond would ask Levi to enlighten him on the situation with the Marines earlier. “Look Ham, I am not here to cause any trouble. I only came in for some food, then the Marines came in acting all high and mighty. I grew up here, so I can act and play around with the people here a little. The Marines came picking on me for no reason.” Levi would conclude his statement with a wad of ramen in his mouth. He had no reason to lie to Hammond, because he had nothing to hide.

Word Count: 1000/1000 [66 stats gained]
Haraxmant
OOC: Sorry for the wait!
Haraxment

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:26 pm
[After his words with Hammond, Levi would exit Cocoyashi Village]  

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200