Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

So the little one had taken his deal. With a single nod, his eyes watched the kids fleeting backside before turning to the main event. Sitting down in a nearby stool, he'd grab another glass of Sake as Nima made her declaration to the world Whimsical as can be, the cats tail flicked too and fro as Akura watched in bare pleasure. The heat emanating off her body was interesting without a doubt, but this wasn't a house cat she was playing with. It was a full grown monster, able to, at any moment, tap her and rip her in two. He'd allow her, her piece. To take control of the situation and do as she wanted and while laying atop him, the large Mink sighed in aggravation, his tail grasping Nima up and slowly pulling her into the air. All the white Dekura snickered to himself, chesire grin spread from ear to ear. ". . It isn't that you're unattractive. You're simply not my type." Placing her back down, a howl would fly through the bar as the mane of white flew about. Gafaws a plenty; he knew she couldn't do it, but it was still so much fun to watch her try. "Alright girlie. You're a funny one alright." He'd stroll up behind her as Akura placed her down putting an arm over the girls shoulder.

His scar next to her face, a hand grasped her mouth whilst giving her a once over. "You're not bad to look at between these stitches. Tell ya' what, that kid from earlier was your runnin' mate for awhile, yee? Stick with em'. You two fit well together." Letting her go, his hand slid down her backside, giving that a** an ample grab - seeing what he was missing out on. "For sommin' so dead you got a lot to offer. I might regret not shaggin' ya' when I had the chance, but time is winding down for I make my next stop. If you really wanna play with the big boys stay with that ugly s**t you call a friend. I'll be in contact withcha both." After it was said and done, out of his clothe came a wad of bills, placing it in the ladies hands. Something for entertaining him all this time. "Here. Since you did put on a good show, I won't leave ya bare bone. I like your tenacity." It'd be about 100 thousand beli, some chump change if anything. Now, time to make his way towards the final stage. "Akura, watch the line. I'm goin' to relax, Mreowwshishishi~" All's well that ends well.

Illusorry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image

COMPANY 」Dekuraxxx WORDS 」950 xxx OOC 」Exitxxx

Unfortunately for the greedy mercenary it seemed her efforts weren't to the liking of the massive feline, she still had a lot to learn in the way of seduction and sexual acts. She barely had time to react as the behemoth animal wrapped its heavy tail around her waist and plucked her from on top of him. Her legs releasing from his as well as her hands that had him so feebly pinned to the floor below. She was released rather gently in a standing position by the man, it seemed he was much more down to earth and gentler about all things, unlike the captain of the Mad Cat's who was unpredictable. Still for some reason she found the lieutenant more imposing and frightening than the yonko himself. "It was worth a shot." she sighed in a defeated tone as her body slowly came down in temperature and temptation. It seemed the mercenary was finally at her wits end with this odd bunch, there was nothing she could do to come out on top. The heinous laugh of the captain from behind her was even more humiliating but at the same time she was glad to have entertained such a figure with her attempts, at the very least she didn't seem to have left a horrible impression upon the man which was about all that she could ask for at this point in time.

Nima stood her ground as the feared Dekura grabbed at her face and inspected her closely, those big beady blue eyes following his as he gave her the once over, admitting to her that she wasn't all that bad looking, something that was as close to a compliment as Nima had received in awhile. It was slightly odd that his instruction was for her to stay with Thaddeus, especially after the shoddy merchant/pirate had placed such a bad first impression upon the famed yonko. She let out a sharp breath as the man's hands grasped at her behind rather suddenly, however she calmed herself and smiled in return for his interesting words. Snatching the bills extended to her rather greedily her wicked smile seemed to have a new more lively gleam to it than before. "No regrets Captain Dekura, there's always the grand line." she promised, almost interested in what kind of great time he could offer her in the sack, giving her parting words before all attention seemed to be taken off of her. Once she was free of it all Nima headed for the door in search of her so called partner Thaddeus, if the yonko had suggested she stay by his side perhaps it would be wise to do so for the time being. It wasn't as if she had any other connections since leaving behind Mirin, Brody, and Ai at her bar in Ridus after all.

On the outside of the bar all hell had broken lose, pirates and marines alike were battling and pillaging and whatnot, it was a complete mess. Nima was half tempted to loot or capture herself however she couldn't seem to spot the fiery haired fiend she had been traveling with anywhere in the crowd. She wasn't sure how far a man with a sucking chest wound could get out here however she noted the fact that his ship was missing along the docks. The sly presumed pirate had seemingly escaped while the getting was good, and without Nima as well. Not that she blamed him, the greedy mercenary had practically thrown him overboard during their earlier conversation with the yonko whom she had since patched things up with. Luckily for Nima she had taken her own dingy here instead of rolling out on the same vessel as the marksman.

As she climbed aboard her own vessel she stared back to the chaotic kingdom of Torino and wondered just when she would be seeing this yonko again. It sounded as though he would be frequenting the grand line as he had previously stated they would've needed to pay him back double the next time they met him within the lines. However she wasn't sure just how soon she even wanted to meet with the man again, oddly enough Nima felt the strange need to improve herself before the next meeting with the infamous pirate, wanting something to show for all her time apart from him. She wasn't sure why his praise was so euphoric but she wanted it nonetheless. Nima wanted something to show for her efforts, an impressive feat under her belt by the time she met with the legend once again. For now she would head out in search of this lying pirate Thaddeus, and perhaps partake in some of the spoils on behalf of the Mad Cat raid currently happening all over the south. Ships lined the waters even now all bearing the same flag, a few small ragtag pirate crews seemingly carrying the same idea as her in deciding to get in on the fun. Now the real question was whether or not trying to catch up to Thaddeus at this exact moment was worth it or not when she could be raiding instead, piracy wasn't beneath her if it meant a fair amount of spoils and given the dire situation the marines were currently in, it was likely that Nima wouldn't even get caught for her transgressions if she played it smart and stealthy. Figuring out what to do next weighed heavily on her mind, she supposed she didn't need to meet up with the redhead right away, as long as she found him again at some point along the way and pleaded her case she would likely be fine.

Dcme

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image
The Magnificent Geno, Magician Lv 0

So being ignored wasn't exactly what he had expected, but that's sure as hell what the poor blue man got. Even the gentleman named Rune that he had met just recently on the open ocean had not addressed him at all as he ran past the hard to miss mage and left to go do Cosmos knows what. Seemed like he was in a hurry and when he looked over at the lovely pink haired female, she was busy attempting to seduce (or molest) one of the larger feline like men. It was quite the show and it made Geno contemplate if this was actually the local bar for a few moments. Though it was cleared up some as the woman was stopped and given some orders. She even called him 'captain' so it was likely safe to assume they were members of Dekura's crew now. She would then take her leave as well and even Captain Dekura left for what could be assumed was a 'cat nap'. That left only the other large man behind to hold down the fort so to speak.

Geno merely shrugged and walked over to the remaining feline that was probably one of Dekura's closer crew mates or even his First Mate given the order to watch the place. And since bothering Dekura at this point seemed rude, the other man was the next best thing. "Things are getting quite lively now aren't they~" He said, approaching the larger man. "Are you the First Mate? I was hoping to have a chance to ask about the Grand Line and New World if possible before I joined in on the fun going on outside~" He was of course referring to the widespread panic, havoc, raiding, and pillaging that had been incited by the pirate lord only a short while ago. "What kinds of dangers and beasts are there? You didn't happen to encounter ancient magical artifacts or tomes by chance...?" A very logical question followed up by a very not so logical one but then again, logic was for losers when it came to the Grand Line anyways.

Dcme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seems many people desired the attention of the Yonko. Far too many people in Cameron's mind. The little lizard had a plan here and it was not a plan for too many ears. Even Marines would prove themselves difficult to accompany Cameron on this quest towards glory. Cassius would actually be one that the tiny chameleon felt would be helpful, but he lost an arm for being so.. forward. 'Maybe he will use this experience to teach himself how to be more sly.' Sometimes it took more brains than brawn to get through a situation that most could not handle. Cameron himself was putting this belief to the test as he catered to the Yonko's interests.

"No." The green lizard shook his head, denying the red head's request. "I am not afraid of the law." Most because he was on the same side as it, but also because he felt protected enough. For the time being, Cameron would show no fear as he continued onward towards his goals. The little lizard watched as the pirate then decided to talk to another of his kind. A red headed female who wished to know about something called wine. Cameron, being just a little chameleon, lost interest and moved on to further his plans with Dekura.

The jingle of gold forced Cameron's gaze to look downward rather than up towards the Yonko. 'Money? For me?' As he did with Ben's stash of cash, the little lizard would hurry and collect all of the beli. Hidden away where he kept the rest of his money, he would now be the riches man in all the blues. One may say that he was a Chameleonaire now. "Thank you. I will put it to good use and make sure to leave no leaf left unturned." A grin crept upon the little lizard's face as he thought about his future inventions. He already knew a couple that he needed to work on and, now that he had the money for it, he would waste no time in accomplishing their creation. "You want me to be a Mad Cat?" The surprised chameleon just stared for a moment. As a Marine, he never once thought about becoming a pirate. Even when he doubted the Marine's true intentions and felt that Pirates could actually be the good guys in this world, he never once thought about joining them on their crusades. "Yes.. yes of course!" Would people call him a Mad Cat now? The tiny chameleon would just keep nodding as Dekura kept speaking. He in no way was about to interrupt the man who just invited him to join one of the most famous pirate crews in the world. Plus, whether or not Cameron decided to actually join, he could use his new Den Den Mushi for many things. A Yonko was on speed dial and if the chameleon was in trouble he could hopefully call for help. However, if the little lizard felt the Marines were the way to go.. he now had something to lure Dekura right to them. This situation was almost too perfect.

Cameron watched as the Yonko made his speech. It sounded good, but all in all it was to promote chaos. It was not something the little lizard could truly get behind, but it was almost something he knew was needed in a world like this. Besides, Cameron was about to tell Dekura another way to promote the same thing anyway. It was truly a plan that would lift the chameleon up into the lights and show the world that he was a lot bigger than what his body size entailed. The tiny lizard was so proud of himself that he forgot to stop the Yonko before he left the building. The little green one could only chase after him in an attempt to acquire his assistance. However, as it was getting cramped on the inside, so was it on the outside of the place. Yet, it wasn't long before Dekura would make haste back to the bar and the undead girl. The little lizard did not know what to do at this point. Should he just keep following or should he just wait out front? Cameron did not want to appear as a follower, nor a lost child searching for his parents. It was unlike him to really rely on anyone but himself, despite the fact that he did so for years. His best guess was that with his freedom he felt more entitled to his own choices. Now, here he was want to tell a widely known pirate about a possible plan of his. Was the chameleon going crazy?

He decided to go back in. However, instead of simply standing around waiting for Dekura to be free again, the little lizard would just attempt to grab the attention himself. Cameron would not do anything big. In fact, all he did was call out to the Yonko before attempt to climb upward and onto his shoulder. "The plan is a secret, so only you and those you trust the most can know it." He whispered into the Yonko's ear as softly as he could without being too hard to hear. "I want to either take over the Marines.. or destroy them. The New World will only be free when we don't have someone stopping our growth." He took a step back while still staying on Dekura's right shoulder. Placing his hand on his own hips, the chameleon would nod up and down as if he was proud of his own plan. "I just needed people to help me do it. Thanks to you though, that should be easy." The little lizard smiled as he turned to look at Nima for a moment. She was kind of like him. She was also going to be recognized as someone whom was in the good graces of a Yonko. Perhaps she was even someone Cameron could use himself. As someone within the confines of this building, she would be able to back up all of the chameleons claims. "Have you ever heard of a Pirate controlling them?" The little lizard's gaze would shift back to Dekura as he just awaited an answer and hoped not to fall too hard from this height.

Current Tantrum :: 1,048
Overall Dilemma :: 7,178

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Dcme

Acuroi

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

Aiko Morana
Str: 30 // End: 10 // Spd: 40 // // Acc: 0 // Int: 25

It was obvious to anyone watching that the fishman was going to fight. The tone in his voice the fact he got in a fighting stance and was reaching in his pocket for something. Aiko looked around wondering if she could get some assistance taking down him down but no one looked helpful. They were all busy raiding the kingdom. It made her wonder where were the marines. Besides these small group of men and the fishman there was no one trying to stop them. Hell the fishman didn't even care for them either. Luckily she was near the bar entrance after all that was where the marines were stationed and where the man had tried to attack them was. Grabbing the door she swung it to try and block the attack from the man. Did it help? Probably not the door carried his force and Aiko was pushed inside, the door hitting her chest. Yeah the man was clearly too strong to deal with even with a lost arm and it was probably more trouble than it was worth. At least she was inside the bar with a Yonko who she doubt any marine would come inside alone. A Yonko. It wasn't someone you just walk to without showing respect. Even she knew that. Keeping an eye at the door in case the deranged fishman did in fact try to come after her. "Nice to meet you, Captain of the Mad Cats. Pardon my intrusion had no plans to actually disturb you" Aiko would say holding her chest. Damn if the fishman had directly punched her he could have cracked a rib or two. "I'll simply sit over here" Aiko would say not really wanting to deal with the Yonko. It was easier to take out those who were weaker than her. She had no plan to try and attack those stronger than her. Walking away from the group of people and grabbing a chair to sit down and relax for a few minutes. Would the sharkman wait outside until she got out? Who knows. She might have to take a risk to get rid of a pain. Waiting until the conversations he was having was over before approaching once again. "I have a favor to ask of you. Actually anyone here can take up my request. There is a marine outside trying to fight me. Frankly I'm not strong enough to deal with him. There is no obligation to help me other than I can pay some. I understand for a Yonko that means nothing but any help would be....helpful" Aiko would say then back away slowly.
Words in post: [440] Current total: [1,286] Belli: [3,000] Health: [152 - 35]

Dcme
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Haraxmant
Vemix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:50 am
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 70 | End: 50 | Spd: 60 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0
190/202 HP

Cassius chuckled as he watched the woman fail at defending against him, she practically crawled to beg for help from the people inside "What is this? Come on, you were tough a few moments ago when you wanted to sneak attack the fishman with one arm, right?" he said, looking around the bar, s**t, this wasn't a place he wanted to be right now. He looked back to the woman "Do you think you can offer them more money than I can?" He said, giving the woman a smile. The Fight was far from over, but he was going to give the woman a moment to show her how hopeless her situation was.

Equipment (Already Added)
Iron Knuckle [+10 Strength]

Word Count:
Total:

Pond'eringPenguin

Dcm'e

Vem'ix

Illuso'rry

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 am
User Image
ƘƛƖƬƠ
━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━

𝙿𝙾𝚆 95 l 𝚂𝙿𝙳 100 l 𝙴𝙽𝙳 100 l 𝙰𝙲𝙲 5 l 𝙸𝙽𝚃 5

𝙷𝙿 360/360 l 𝙳𝙴𝚇 60 l 𝚂𝙿𝙸 40

x

✘ ᵀʳᵘᵉ ᶳᵗʳᵉᶰᵍᵗʰ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵉᶳ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ…ᶰᵒ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵉˡᶳᵉ…

Salon doors would open wide. Nervous? Not in the slightest. Eager was the appropriate description. This was his opportunity to see where he sat amongst the big leagues. Better to find out his position on these seas now than later. The bar full of faces but he only wanted one. Mad Cat Dekura. Behind him would be his family of savages [hahaha right…]. Arms would cross as he made it to the center of the establishment. Umber locks would swivel as amber eyes of the beast would scan his surroundings. Many people were in the area. “I heard there was a Yonko in the house.” The words would escape his lips. No doubt he was heard. Completely ignoring the advisement of his crew, he just burst in the room with no heed.

This was something he could not help. When his inner beast was disturbed it only lead to rash decision’s. A jug of rum was snatched off the tray of a passing bartender. Kaito did not care who the beverage belonged to. It was now his. Within a few gulps, it was down and gone. Refreshing, but boy did it burn on the way down. Down the bags of goodies would drop on the table. Marines pouches of gold he had collected on his rampage here. Kaito was sure that the Mad Cat was listening. Why wouldn’t he? So, his statement would be directed to him. “It’s me, Kaito. You are looking at your replacement. I won’t let the fiery lifestyle of piracy die.” Kaito was sick of the ways of the old generation, there time had passed. The world was in the state of serenity for far too long. It was time for the generation of new to shake things up once again. What sort of figure was Dekura? An outstanding one would pass the torch with the fire still blazing or a feeble one to drop it making it impossible to pick up again.

Finally, eyes would dart upon his form. A Menace to society just casually sitting at the bar. His aura was gravitating so he knew who he was. There was no question about it. Kaito could feel it at his very core. A sinister grin would come and grace his feature. “Embrace the new age.” It might not be today. It might not be tomorrow but Kaito would overcome any obstacle. That was just the law. The new generation would overcome the old. Hopefully Dekura was an asset to him in his journey or he would just become another obstruction in his path for the crown. Either one was fine with him.

x

[ 438 ]

North Lotus

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Dcme

Misujage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

Aiko Morana

So the man did want to come inside to follow her. What a pain she just wanted to get some easy money. However hearing the confidence of this man that was quite irritating. "Well I saw someone down and decided to take advantage of the situation. Don't act like you are superior to me when you are letting the marines that came along with you be attacked by pirates. Simply to fight me" Aiko would say clearly unamused. Grabbing a glass bottle she would look at it before looking at the fishman who seemed to be acting extremely cocky for being a marine in a bar with a bunch of pirates. She didn't expect any of them to help after all they were scum who would only think for themselves. It's why she had offered money for anyone willing to help. "I think they wouldn't want to help out someone who is trying to turn them in. Dumbass."Aiko would say. Hell she wasn't even a pirate and hadn't been caught doing anything wrong other than smacking this marine. Suddenly another man came barging in to the bar going up to the Yonko and directly saying that he would replace him. That man was probably dead, a deadman was no use to her. The bar was getting crowded, she wouldn't really be able to dodge the fishman's attacks if more people kept appearing. They were about 25 ft away from each other in the bar however he was still closer to the entrance than her, so running away wasn't the best course of action at least for now. Clenching her hand on the drink she took a few drinks from it.
Words in post: [281] Current total: [1,567] Belli: [3,000] Health: [152 - 35]

Haraxmant

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
190/202 HP

Cassius smiled "It's simple, accept your loss, and do your time." he commented, moving towards the woman. The exit was behind him, he was centered between her, and the only way out. Taking a moment, he figured, to hell with it. He lunged forward, flicking a table forward at the woman with his foot as an initial distraction before pushing forward and aiming another punch at the woman's chest. She would have to dodge the initial table being flung at her, and then proceed to react fast enough to dodge Cassius' punch if she wanted out unscathed.

Word Count:
Total:

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

STR ┋ 002 xxEND ┋ 003 xxSPD ┋ 007 xxACC ┋ 003 xxINT ┋ 010
                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

A soothing but alluring tune would waft the area. Marines who seemed to hold a few Mad Cat pirates at bay would turn to capture a glimpse. The pirates would take a gander as well, though would grin. Knowing just what was in store. A figure; shapely at that, despite the attire worn. A hoodie hugged the body as steps were lightly made towards the group. The hood covered the head though the voice and body shape alone said enough. A woman was hidden beneath the hood. Cat ears and tail attached to the fabric. Clearly a statement grouping her with the Pirates, though as her song continued, their minds weren’t placing two and two together. Completely drawn to the sound of her voice; the beautiful melody sung. The Marines wouldn’t notice the removal of a blade from its sheath. Her tune still on point as movements were quick. Unseen to the naked eye. A swipe of her sword, before placing it back into its sheath. Her song at its end, she would now stand amongst her Pirate brethren, though the Marines were in pure confusion. Click. One by one their bodies would fall to the ground. Unconscious, they lay. And no longer a threat. Pirates would grin and shout with joy. “Aye. I never get tired of seeing that. Shiri-sama”

A hand would raise and remove the cat eared hood. Black tresses fell from the inside, cascading around her shoulders. Marvelous blue eyes shimmered within the light. Large and expressive; a beautiful trait aside from her voice. A beauty within the Mad Cat crew, Siren Shiri. Or in Dekura’s case, Songbird. “Ah, it was nothing. Just here to help. Hey, I’ll sing you guys a little tune” Excited, they gave a mighty roar of acceptance, which only fired up the songstress. Unzipping her hoodie, and retrieving her guitar, Shiri would strum on it skillfully, pumping up the Mad Cat crew. Her voice, along with her playing would amp of the pirates as the battle against the Marines continued. The government and anyone else who stood in their way were clearly out of their league.

Following behind Kaito, the group would soon enter a bar. And despite any suggestion presented, clearly it went out the window. Though she hadn’t known exactly what a Yonko was, she had a good idea of what they were capable of, given the chaos amongst the kingdom. Though words were floating around, while the group traversed their way in. Was there really such a being so terrifying? Would they be a threat? Or even worse? Caution seemed like the best route, though of course the moment Kaito spoke, Tahira knew that caution was short-lived. “Seriously Kaito” Words murmured, before a sigh. Who the hell just calls out to danger? Just watching him, she could only sigh again. This was the beast after all. Standing by the table, her eyes would scan the inside, before eyes would rest on the intimidating figure in the room. Had this, was this…him? “His ears are adorable”

[[ ]]

[[ W :: 509 ]]

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

North Lotus

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image

Aiko Morana

Aiko surely hadn't expected the table to be flipped at her. The kick had sent it flying too fast for her to react and she ended up being smacked along with the table in to one of the windows of the bar. Glass shards on her skin Aiko decided that she didn't not want to deal with this or the fight. She didn't even have her sword on her. Running from the bar holding on to her arm. She had no reason to expect nor see that cannonball heading her way. It must have been a rouge pirate group simply destroying the islands for shits and giggles. The rouge cannonball came in crushing up Aiko's body causing blood and bones to go flying everywhere. There would be nothing left of Aiko because of the cannonball.

Words in post: [281] Current total: [1,567] Belli: [3,000] Health: [DEAD]

Battle Information:

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 pm
User Image
190/202 HP

Holy s**t, the table actually hit her, guess throwing that punch wasn't worth adding, he lunged out the window, trying to follow her pacing, but as he finally got eyes on her, she was hit. Wow, damn that was brutal! there wasn't much left of the girl at all, blood and bones were crushed to nothing, there was no proof of a capture here. But wait, hell guess he was lucky, at least somewhat. she might have nothing whole to take in for a capture, but a cannonball can't exactly crush someone's hair, a big clump of tangled hair and blood was laying before him. He picked it up and smiled, this was his best shot at a capture, dead or alive, right?

[exit, victory]

Word Count:
Total:

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"reмeмвer тнaт a ѕword нeld вy ѕoмeone wнo ιѕ aвoυт тo dιe… wιll never вe aвle тo proтecт anyтнιng."

"Watch yourself!"

If for a moment, her melancholy state would be shrugged off by the sight of someone in danger. The scene pieced together like a jig saw in her brain. She had seen the crash through the window, and the cannon ball on a swift trajectory from far off. Guinevere wasn't too fast, but she was quick enough. Her feet broke the distance and her arms embraced the long haired woman, shoving her out of the way. The breath of the cannon ball would tear through the wall of the bar. Guinevere? She felt the wave of pressure coming from the ball, but more or less she was fine. Resting atop the woman who was nearly struck.

"You almost died ..." She would pant, rising to her feet, extending a hand to the woman whom was nearly crushed. Who was this lavender haired Maiden? None other than Guinevere, the tortured princess. Despite her actions, bangs and lengths of hair covered her face from clear view. She didn't small, or utter additional words with no merit to them. She simply stood to help the woman up. Why was she here? Of course, the blue eyed man in the bar threatening the Yonkou with the new age. Guinevere had traveled here with them. Due to her current disposition she chose to hang around the outside of the bar rather than inside. Lucky thing too, else wise this woman would have been a living macabre piece.

"a caѕтle тнaт vanιѕнeѕ aт тнe ғιrѕт gυѕт oғ wιnd ιѕ worтнleѕѕ. a ѕĸyѕcraper wιтнιn yoυr мιnd wιll never ғall down."

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image

Aiko Morana

Aiko hadn't realized how loud and wild the outside had become since she had entered the bar. Of course that would be the least of her problems or so she thought. The glass from the window had to be removed from her body or else the wounds will get open and the chance of infections would increase. Pulling shards of glass from her forearm, the upper left of her back, one was in her knee luckily none were in too deep nor did they cause excessive bleeding. Looking behind her she noticed that the fishman was still following right after her it's as if he didn't know when to stop. "Can he simply ********>." Feeling arms wrapped around her body as the entire weight of someone pushed her down on the ground. A lighter shade of purple hair, compared to her own, flashed over her face as everything seemed to slow down. It was a woman she had no idea who it was she had never met her, she had smooth skin, purple hair, plump breast and strong thighs. She was beautiful. Her body hit the ground with a soft bounce back from the force of her being knocked down. Aiko would open her mouth to yell at the woman, no matter how gorgeous you were she did not like being tackled or touched for that matter, but found herself closing it when a cannonball hit the ground where she had been heading. The cannonball sent dirt flying all over the place dirtying the two woman who were in the ground.

Aiko looked shock if it hadn't been for the woman she would have been dead meat. All because she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. She knew better than that! One dumb mistake almost cost her her life. Looking up at her savior she noticed that she was also breathing heavily. Almost getting hit by cannonball would do that to you. "H....hahaha" Aiko laughed inappropriately when the woman stated the obvious. She didn't know why she was laughing maybe it was the stress from having almost died. "You're right....thank you" Aiko would grab the woman's hand. It was soft and tender she most not do strenuous work and probably took great care of herself. A small blush was on Aiko's cheeks as she stood up patting herself to remove the dirt. "Aiko Morana. May I have the name of the one who saved me?" What was she going to ask for. There was no way that this woman simply saved her out of the kindness of her heart especially seeing how everyone was looting the kingdom. Her eyes suddenly widen as she took a fighting stance and looked at the fishman than should have been chasing her and still on her tail.

Words in post: [465] Current total: [2,167] Belli: [3,000] Health: [152 - 35]

Haraxmant
Misujage

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:13 am
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

Too much noise, too much ruckus. The man of the hour, Lord Dekura, lay on the bar with his tail swishing back and forth. A single yawn escaping him as he looked at his arm, with no watch, to see the time. The marines were taking their sweet time coming here; maybe they wouldn't show to stop him at all, which was fine in his book considering things. Still. . The thoughts of them trying was what sent a tingle up his spine. Those Gorosei were pretty strong if he recalled right and one of em was the son of Blackheart. He'd love to take a chunk outta him first. But that was later and this was now - to his delight, though, Cameron had returned and was finally saying his piece on what he had planned. Listening in, the King snickered lightly, his tail grasping hold of a glass not too far away and nodding to what the chameleon had said. Interesting words indeed, but a plan like that took time. Effort, but Cam was a Mad Cat now, so Dekura wouldn't dismiss what he was saying. As it was the way of their crew, the captain paid heed to what every member had to say, even the newer ones. "So you wanna take over the world government, aye? Mreeoowwwshishishi~ That's not a bad idea." Getting up from his laying position, he'd let Cam into his hand while eyeing him.

An interesting little being, he'd already come to enjoy him more than Akura. "Alright, if you can give me an scope of how you wanna accomplish this I can help ya' out, but understand I can't compromise my current holding in the New World, so it'll be scarce. I'll let ya know this now, I can smell the marine on you. They all reek of that same paper pushing scent." Dekura knew but didn't care. Cam was around those marines he'd seen earlier and smelled just like em - it didn't take much to put two and two together. "Not here, not today. I'd advise you climbing the ranks first and then you can have more room to wiggle around. Since you'll be my double agent, I won't brand you with my mark, but remember this, little guy." He'd put his fist up to Cam while smiling, waiting for him to put it against his own. "We're nakama now and I always take care of my crew. No matter what, you'll have safety with me even if the going gets tough. I'm only a call away." Now, that was settled. There were other things to attend too. People had popped back up - a angry looking fellow barging into the bar and some others outside making a ruckus. That was something Akura could handle.

To Kaito, Dekura laughed inwardly, both legs crossed while eyeing him. This one had some nerve about him, but he could tell from the look in his eye. It was the same look he had when he first started off. "You're an interesting little s**t." Musing lightly, the Yonkou began to quake. An outline of white coming off his form as the room shook with pressure. Staring Kaito down with overbearing might, his the will of a conquering king biting at his heels. Could the man withstand the might of someone who'd seen the world ten times over? "You come in here tellin' me my time is up? Mreeeeoowwwwshishshishi!" Whipping his tail about, it smashed into walls, careened through the roof and drug about the floor. "Tell me kid, how is my time up when I haven't even started yet! This age of piracy, this fire, I ain't the one tryna' snuff it out." His intensity rose by the moment, now shaking the entire building they sat in. Just Kaito and Dekura. "You wanna blame someone for this peace, blame that shitty Blackheart! He's the soft one! He's the one tryin' to change things! If it weren't for him, I'd have this world turned upside down! And besides that." His tail waved in front of the dog below him, taunting Kaito momentarily. "Who's gonna dethrone me? You? One of these other shitty upstarts?! You kids are still wettin' your ********' diapers! You haven't seen anything yet! If ya' wanna talk s**t to me on a grand stage, do it when you have a crew that can take over an ocean by waving your hand!"

Calming down, his tail wrapped back around his waist while a Chesire grin spread. "Now. . . if that's all ya' wanted, outta my sight. I was napping."

While that was going on, outside, Akura was writing a few things down whilst walking. Taking in account Torino's supply and the like, he was paying little attention to anything until Geno spoke, causing him to cease momentarily and stare. Beasts? Tomes? Artifacts? He supposed he could answer. "There are things you could never imagine out there in those seas. Blocks of lost time and history. Weapons of mass destruction and monsters that stretch the length of the sky." Turning a head quizzically, he'd continue. "But. . your spirit is weak. If I were you, I'd avoid that area at all costs. You'd get eaten alive." Now, he was done speaking and turned away, heading back to the bar. So much noise that it begun irritating and from the feel of it, his master was starting to cause a ruckus. Walking past both Guin and Aiko, he'd eye the marine with one arm before a single claw pointed down to him - he knew he looked familiar. "You, you're the one master Dekura maimed earlier. . You're attacking defenseless girls. . ?" For a moment the animosity rose off Akura, something you'd never see unless a situation unnerved him. However, it slowly blanketed down, a claw picking his teeth. "Eh. . I suppose I have a job to do so this is no concern of mine, but I advise you leaving the girl alone. You've done enough for the day." Now, back to accounting materials. It was a long ways back to Dressrosa after all this, after all.

Oh, but Shiri had arrived from the ship. Probably to give word to the master things were ready. "Lady Shiri, you look beautiful as always." He'd say softly before bowing, pointing his tail to the bar. "He's in there. It'd probably be best to play his favorite tune. Sounds to me like someone's working him up." Now, no more distractions. He had buisiness to attend to.

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

PonderingPenguin

Haraxmant

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items