Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Carmine Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cor Contritum generated a random number between 100 and 200 ... 146!

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

The brute was at her mercy looking ready to wet his pants, she growled as she felt the need to literally bite his head off, but the sudden tug of her tail that she failed to realize had even manifested caught her off guard. Claws ripped through cloth and flesh as she went through the air and came tumbling outside the bar. Tail over head as she rolled a few times becoming dizzy as she flapped her arms weakly as if it would gain her some purchase when she stopped, "Oh ******** stomach..." she muttered feeling it twist as she would manage to sit up the manifestations of her fruit gone from her entire body and the need to shift going away. Jeweled nails raked through her hair as she would slowly try to right herself and not barf all over the place from her flight through the air, sheesh she thought she'd be used to such a thing since she flew here.

Eyes wavered left and right as the world came back into focus to stare at three tall guys with black hair and a sword, one eye brow raised as they walked towards her. She narrowed her vision as she attempted to focus the three of him into a single being while he talked, he was lecturing her, she was sure of that and then he was threatening her. What the ********?! Grumbling as he'd sheath his blade and offer her two hands, oh, no it was one hand which she missed the first time but managed to grasp the second time and yank herself up making her dizzy again, "Next time could ya not toss me through the air?" she grumbled clutching her head in annoyance as he'd offer to get her another drink after she was supposedly supposed to apologize to the barkeep. As per usual she had minor recollection of what she honestly did, she knew she broke someones arm and it got blurry from there. She'd look back to the male, "I didn't start it! That other douche bag did! He stole my drink." she huffed crossing her arms, "He damn well deserved what he got." she sniffed completely omitting the fact that this guy would have apparently killed her had she tossed the man the wrong way.

She pouted when he led her back inside and she'd note the place was empty besides a young woman who she became immediately sheepish around. Another female, older than her probably and not looking too fond of what had went down, in an attempt to save face in front of another of her gender she'd march over to the bar keep, "Sorry for causing trouble, but that a*****e started it!" she'd state crossing her arms. The barkeep looked unamused by her remark and looked ready to toss her out, ti'll she dug out some beli and laid it on the counter, "Damages...and I want another drink." she grumbled glancing over her shoulder to eye her current 'peers'. Ivan didn't have large amounts of women on the ship, well not any super feminine ones anyways, the woman that she now presumed was with the guy who had lectured her was extensively female, even going as far to wear a dress. Could she even fight in that?

She didn't have too much time to really analyze things as she'd stare at them realizing that she was missing parts of memory, "Uh, weird question, but what happened after I broke that guys arm?" she blurted out only recalling breaking an arm and then flying through the air after being tugged by the back. Tenebrae was sure something happened, she knew she was able to transform into a dragon at will, but was unaware of the fact that her lack of control often led to her animalistic part consistently taking over actions and blanking out her own consciousness with that which she now tended to take the form of.

Word Count: 659 [ rng'ing for this post and last post ]

Quotes
        Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Fight Stuff
        Hit Points: 560
        Energy: 350
        Strength: 40
        Defense: 40
        Speed: 30
        Prowess: 0
        Spirit: 50

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationCarmine Town, Bar | CompanyHunter and Tenebrae

User Image

Listening to Hunter speak about the sword, Regina wondered exactly how many such relics from the past existed in this world. “A blade crafted to slay dragons you say? That seems like such a foreign concept these days. To think that the beasts actually used to exist and weren’t simply the stuff of fairy tales is interesting. How much of your strength exactly are you holding back?” If it was enough of a concern, then surely it wasn’t a small amount. Just the thought made her curious, how much could it really be holding him back?

Then this man had to go and get ridiculous and mention his sword being in hell. In HELL. How could he say such a thing casually? Apparently he didn’t mean the actual place, instead meaning some cavern that his family called hell. “Where is it?” Regina mentioned in the process of coughing. Honestly, the concept of getting so strong in such a short amount of time was intriguing, even if a whole day inside was a month outside. While she wasn’t sure that she could survive, it made Regina curious. Getting stronger was one of her goals after all.

Of course she would probably go insane, but it might be worth the consideration.

Before much else could be said, some girl started fighting with some guy. Regina didn’t fail to notice Hunter grabbing for his blade as he mentioned a cursed fruit. “Right… Devil fruits… Another way to get large amounts of power in a short time… Hm…” Perhaps their next objective should be trying to locate one for Regina, help make her more useful. Watching Hunter approach the girl and casually throw her outside and clean out the bar was highly amusing.

“Such a troublesome man.” She said with a smile. Motioning for the barkeep as Hunter stepped outside, she decided to try for some wine, sake was fine and all, it was just a matter of preference. “Would you happen to have some wine?” The man looked particularly flabbergasted and annoyed by the whole situation, but considering the now empty bar, save for herself, he seemed willing to do as she asked. Producing a bottle, he begrudgingly poured her a glass while shooting daggers outside.

“Thank you.” Swirling the liquid in her glass, he started to leave with the bottle before her hand secured itself around the top. “Leave the bottle.” With a sweet smile Regina took a long drink as he went back behind the counter. It was around this time the girl returned inside. Watching her apologize, Regina looked over to Hunter. Hearing Tenebrae asked a question, Regina motioned for the girl to have a seat, polite smile on her face as she did. “I couldn’t say myself, from what I saw in between coughing, you seemed to have partially transformed into something reptilian. Couldn’t tell you beyond that.” With a shrug, Regina took another drink.

“So how did you come to eat a devil fruit that allowed you to do… That?” She asked next, curious about it. Really the girl’s attitude didn’t bother Regina. Tenebrae seemed like she might be in her teens, and Regina could recall how she was in those days.

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

╔════════════════════════╗
"These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have all of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light.
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams.
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."
╚════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

Well surprisingly enough, the girl was cooperative. Standing in blinking awe, Hunter placed his hands on his hips before giving a nod. Alright then. Looks like this talking to people thing might not be as terrible as he thought it'd initially be. Trailing after Tenebrae, the swordsmen watched the area to make sure the guys from earlier weren't still hanging around. For the time being it looked like they'd all high tailed it on out of the area so he could relax about that. Meant Regina was in no immediate danger as well. Entering back into the bar, the girl apologized to the barkeep then asked for another drink. The man obliged, given that besides Hunter and the woman he'd brought in was in here, he could take whatever business he was capable of getting. Stopping in a seat so that Tenebrae was in the middle, Hunter ordered another round of sake while listening in on what the girl was saying. Apparently she held no recollection of when she transformed, which made him a little weary. If it were true, then she could be a serious danger to herself and those around her. Especially if whatever she was transforming into was something dangerous.

With that in mind, he'd let loose a sigh and go about the rim of the drink presented to her with his finger. An eye looking over to examine her reaction.

"You've got no control over your own powers? Sounds like you're more of a nuisance than anything else." If what he saw earlier was an example, then he was sure that if she ran rampant, the public would be paying the price. Though, it wasn't exactly his business either so he should probably elect to stay out of it. Though, it seemed Regina had more questions and more to add on. He on the other hand wanted to leave the brat be; prying only meant she'd have to answer and he didn't exactly wanna hear anyone else's sob story.

"Probably ate it not knowing what the s**t was. Kids love pickin' up s**t and puttin' it in their mouths." It was as true as he'd ever seen.

Master Cliff Fate

Cor Contritum

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 77!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:52 am
User Image

Tenebrae would stare at the female for a long moment as she would wonder why a woman would want her to sit with her, well a classy woman anyways. The teen decided that this wasn't some prank to get her and would happily take the offered seat next to the woman with her drink in hand, looking pleased with herself that she was invited by someone else for company. The spanish woman was about to take a sip when her earlier question was answered and she'd stop setting the cup down, "Well, that's not a good thing at all." she murmured as the male from before had taken an interest in her drink.

Blue eyes turned reptilian as she would slide the drink away as she would attempt not to do another partial shift, the primal instinct to protect what was deemed as her's was a driving factor at the moment. Something she couldn't resist. Getting a little protective of her drink she'd wrap an arm around it and be leaning on the bar while eyeing the dark haired man wearily as he would call her nuisance. She sniffed in distaste at that, "Tch, I'd like to see you turn into a big 'ol beastie and tell me how easy it is then!" she grumbled somewhat disheartened to be shunted by an adult who wasn't literally pushing her around with her words. Tene took a swig of her drink and almost choked, she wasn't expecting the tough after taste at the end, but the drink itself was pretty potent, she'd look up with squinted eyes as she would wonder how to answer this question posed to her. Last time she was honest about the whole yonko thing, this time she felt a bit on edge considering the marines had been utter lying garbage to her, "I stole it." she murmured after the man had said she picked it up off the ground, he wasn't completely wrong, "I didn't know what it was, but I stole it and ate it to piss someone off." she huffed looking a bit sheepish over her own childishness, "Didn't think it was that important at the time, but what I transform into is pretty damn big and scaly." she laughed lightly as she eased, "And I spit lava." she laughed a little more as she felt a bit giddy.

"I remember dragging a sea king from the water." she murmured as she took another swig, "Anyways! What about you two, are you married? What are you doing here of all places?" she looked between them looking more chipper and bright eyed, probably since she drank something so potent on an empty stomach. The teen was already on her way to being black out drunk. If there were any god in the world they would be playing a prank on these two by literally handing them the company of a dragon teen with little control over her powers and currently getting sauced after having a few ordeals where she almost killed people. Yeah, Tenebrae was damn smart.

Word Count: 511

Quotes
        Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Fight Stuff

Cor Contritum

Raider

Motherglare generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 49!

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:00 am
xxx
xoxo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User ImageUser Image
      黑雾,灰色空气,随后是乌鸦xx🚬x㍿ ㍿ ㍿x
      𝘼𝙮𝙮❟ 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚
      𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 ❜𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣’𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚
      𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮❟ 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙣.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

The purr of engine sound. Motor revving. Skinny tart black legs shuffling off to park it. Smoking on whatever's been around since he was a child. Never gave a ******** and that's him keeping it mild.

Carmine Town. It was a town that earned it's name on the Monday over twenty years ago. Back when the Bloodsails gave meaning to the Town by the Bloody Monday Massacre. Inciting Riot? No.

More like stepping on the necks of those who didn't get it.

At some point they eased their foots off this territory. Why guard a corner when the whole scope sweats under your breath? Word had it the Captain Sail gave amnesty to the South as it did hold a special place in her heart...for what started it all. This swash dirty town of local scum bags and money launderers lingering to this very day could attest to that. The lazy bedlam.

And still, to the Youth with whiskey in his voice, meant a whole lotta deal. To reclaim it in the name of anarchy or his own. Yesenia Dơnde Val; son of Hermes Dieurro Dơnde Val, a heavyweight Don of Five market label company shoehorned into a mousy salary man busy licking the feet of his debtors. Don't get him wrong, this wasn't about dishonor. It was the disrespect. And no matter how many times he's lived with his head down, the one thing his useless father taught him rung true in his head.

I'm never shitting where I'm sleeping.

So as long as he walked, he assessed that these nosy pests had to go.

These days, he looked the posts up and down. Cavity eyes of black reading all the signs knowing fully well that No Mans Land was wrongfully claimed by one such Marine. Scarlet hair and cornball eyes.

Blowing smoke, the cigarette would flick between the skinny rings before he'd dot the Commander's eyes in the official photo. Not that she'd need them if all the eyes here were hers. So what did that leave him with? A crunch and a shuffle. Awkward bodies hobbling steadily until he was surrounded.

They were pigs who fanned after the attractive Marine commander. It made his stomach churn at the sight of these dogs, obviously masochistic and devoted to their hopeless imaginations. Butterfly knives quietly flipping into view as he saw it all. The white smoke would wreathe almost, flicking it with subtle shifts of his lips. Glazed eyes flicking left and right. "Oi, shouldn't your punkass be in school?" He had on his middle school uniform underneath his worn leather jacket.

Did that mean anything? No.

His steady indignance naturally spurred them. So what did they do? Jump him.

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING--KHHHHREEEEEEEENG! Least they tried to.

They stepped back, the whites blooming in their pupils as it shrank from the shock trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Meanwhile the kid was just snapping his back like the wavy s-line arch of a cat, followed by a crack of his neck both sides. Out spat some chopped up chains as it settled over the picnic spray of a human smoothie. Chowder on some ends because their wooden bat went through. The rims of his jacket falling back down into place to suck on the last of his cigarette. The embers only briefly illuminating his features, unphased by the fact that he had just blended one man's arm and another's head through his body like a blender and spraying it back out behind him over the dead man's boys. Well it would have been smoother had they not attempted to pull the cheap wooden bat weapon. No ounce of chowder on him at all and especially not on his goddamn bike. Maybe fanning some nicotine blow around him.

Walking into a bar just after the fact. At this point, Samphati, the slimy undertaker had swiveled out his chair. Accepting the card out of the youth's hand as the beanpole would assess the only other recruit left. The weirdo sleeper infested with grungy tattoos and gasmask, likely drooling all over the counter. His counter. His bar. In his town. "Ah-ah~ Not this one. But goodness Yesenia...could you do something about the mess outside? Marines are to flock soon.~" Samphati chided as he'd bring along the other one. Yoking along the possible recruitee after seeing something in them that could make that change. After all the youth was just glued to the supposed terrorist that stayed here.

"Sure. I'll just say he did it." Sitting down, taking liberties as the others who came in seemed unnerved by the brat already taking illegal shots.

Glaring off to the side, daring the older man to say a word and naturally the snake had slithered on out, leaving Yesenia, Crutch, and the fearful but quiet drinkers inside.

"Anyone that touches a ******** den den will sit in a cup." His arm rising, the equivalent of a hacksaw sounding as the rotators spun a deadly degree before condensing back into his arm to swallow a drink. A man's head lopped off while the rest of the poor bastards neck fizzed over an adjacent plate. Why? Because he didn't like the way he was snappin his angles. This wasn't a hostage situation. This was Carmine, a Southie's Town. And the kid planned to set the bar inside the goddamn bar. But the beauty of all this was, he was going to do this the Caesarian way. Weed out the weak, and plow the thicknecks straight into work. And reform his town into a better one. There was much work to be done and if his investment was right---which he usually is. Then the rubberneck bomber should hop up about now and prove to him why his money was right.

x x x phoosh

quotes
                Suijin_Kami

Eavoan Stasera

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:51 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationCarmine Town, A Bar | CompanyHunter and Tenebrae

User Image

It seemed the teenage woman was having some control problems with her devil fruit as she responded to Regina’s answer with a “that’s not good”. “Does this happen often?” Regina questioned as she refilled her glass with wine. “How long have you had your ability?” Regina still wasn’t sure exactly what it was, she was by no means and expert on Devil Fruits, but it seemed like she could turn into some kind reptile.

Hunter spoke up, and Regina leaned back in her seat to listen to the two of them. At the mention of turning into a big ol beastie, Regina raised an eyebrow in interest. “Exactly what is it that you do turn into?” With the question posed she fell silent. While she didn’t speak it aloud, she figured Hunter knew what she was thinking about this whole thing given their connection. If this girl could be taught control and did turn into something big, then that could prove useful. Normally she tried not to think of using people, but it couldn’t be helped in this case.

Hunter gave his theory on how it was she came into possession of her devil fruit and Regina chuckled. “She doesn’t look that young for that to be a concern.” Though it seemed he wasn’t entirely off base as she mentioned stealing it and eating it just to piss someone off. “Oh my, and who was it that got you mad enough to do such a thing?” She asked before the younger woman continued, mentioning that she spit lava. “Oh really?” That was another interesting tidbit of information. “The way you describe it and the mention of spitting lava makes me think you turn into a dragon of some kind.” That was crazy though, dragons weren’t around anymore.

Listening to her some more, Regina didn’t pay her much mind as she took another drink of wine, only for the teen to blurt out and ask if they were married. “Us married?” She laughed, not in a way that said the idea was crazy, but it just struck her as funny. Regina supposed they probably did look incredibly comfortable with each other. She might have answered more and cleared the whole thing up, but she was picking up some cues that said the girl might be more than on her way to getting sloshed.

“You might want to slow down sweetie. Is this your first time drinking?” She wasn’t trying to be rude, but it certainly seemed like it might be. “Don’t drink it down so fast, maybe just sip on it a little while.” The last thing she wanted to see was an out of control drunk teen, that could turn into something big that spit lava. It just seemed like a bad idea over all.

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:54 am
User Image

Damn it. He hated children.

Watching the girl basically drown herself in the drink caused a glare to look over to her. Really, how old was she really? Was she supposed to be drinking this s**t? And why was Regina acting so nice to the girl. That meant she'd start to get comfortable and after that, she'd never leave. He didn't have time for that s**t at all. "If I turned into a, 'Big Ole Beasty', as you so eloquently put it, I think I'd be able to handle it a bit better than you, kid." Spoken before downing the rest of his sake then releasing an exasperated sigh. A blush of red over his face for a moment before slapping the bar. "Keep, gimme another. Actually, gimme two. I feel like I'mma need em' for the road." Mostly hoping with enough alcohol the girl next to him would either turn into a could and poof or, maybe, become less annoying. Either honestly would suffice.

That was when he heard something about her stealing some important s**t from someone. It just sounded like trouble. "You out here stealin' s**t kid? It sounds like you're a whole heap of bad juju." As time went out, he realized how much of a mistake he'd made. This girl was a walking disaster and here he was, sitting at the bar with her having a drink like the s**t was just casual.

"Anyways! What about you two, are you married? What are you doing here of all places?"

M-Married?! Choking on his drink a little, he'd place his cup down. "Us married?! W-" Then Regina laughed. Outright laughed at the idea. His eyes narrowed over to her before an annoyed pout came, turning his head away to look elsewhere. "Nah, we're definitely not married. Just working buddies cuttin' a deal." Ouch, but he didn't like the way she'd responded so he had to throw something back. "Also kid, maybe if you can change into some best you don't need anymore drinks. And if you are gonna drink - " Hues shifted to the keep, doing a cut her off motion. "No more to drink for you. I'm tryna' enjoy my afternoon. Don't need some dragon brat ********' that up for me." Still, it was evident he was concerned for her and didn't want anything super terrible to happen.

Master Cliff Fate

Cor Contritum

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 86!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

Tene had a mildly sour look on her face from the taste of the drink, but she continued drinking anyways as Cinder the pretty lady questioned her a little more. The teen had to think for a moment, "I...think so? I don't have lots of black outs, but enough that I've noticed." she mumbled quietly debating if she was having a lot of holes in her memory, she decided she wasn't having as many as she thought and looked to the woman again, "Hmmm maybe four days now?" she wondered not sure if she remembered how long she sat in that stupid marine cell, ******** marines. The next question she figured would come eventually and she would look a bit guarded for a moment, until Hunter stated that he would be able to handle it better than her. She huffed in annoyance, "I'd like to see you try old man!" she huffed looking mildly annoyed and completely distracted from Regina's question.

As the conversation carried on she would hear Regina defend her and she would smile happily, well until Hunter stated she was 'bad juju', "That would be a cool famous pirate name... "Bad Juju". I like it." she laughed as she became a little more light spirited, she was amused by the wording that the man had used, as she took another sip she would look back to Regina as she wondered why she got mad, "Hrm...long story....just, not fair things, I did put a big target on my back though." she murmured sheepishly knowing now what she did was a serious ******** up, but at the time it seemed like it was worth it. She took another large gulp as Regina mentioned Tene turning into a dragon of some sort, Tene managed a toothy fanged smile as the depression of scales appeared on her cheeks and neck, "Really smart! I do." she laughed as her forked tongue flicked out briefly and she reverted back to human, "I have such pretty scales too." she murmured happily as a red blush spread on her cheeks. Most people probably wouldn't call a thirty foot lava spitting lizard 'pretty', but she thought she was glorious in her shifted form.

After her question about being married the dark haired woman would laugh and then seem a little bemused, Tene's immediate reaction was to look at the man and see he looked a little annoyed, "ooooo~" she trilled with a bright devious smile about to open her mouth and get herself in trouble only to get cut off by the guy as he would explain their relationship. The teen pouted looking a little dejected, she was excited to hear a love story, but it seems she misread the situation. Then the male stepped up to act like Ivan did when she was devouring sweets, she'd puff her cheeks up and grumble, "That's not fair..." she pouted before realization dawned on her, "Here I am spilling my guts and I don't know either of you two. My name's Tenebrae." she announced with a bright glittering toothy smile, "I am eighteen and apparently the biggest pain in the neck of the blues...apparently." she glanced at the male and stuck her tongue out before going back to sipping her drink as the pretty woman suggested, "Also, what kinda deal do you have?" she asked idly looking smiley and a little inebriated if her eyes were anything to go by.

Word Count: 572

Quotes
        Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Fight Stuff

Cor Contritum

Raider

ghostwriting business

Feral Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:28 am
xxx
xoxo

____𝙎𝙐-𝘼𝙉𝙂 𝙅𝙐𝙍𝙊 :: 🎲 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙆 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙍𝙀____________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

__________TOTAL STAT POINTS: 30__NAVIGATOR / ENTERTAINER /🗡️

Cut from the same cloth and yet...there could be an anomaly within the silken threads, couldn't there?

ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, sᴜ-ᴀɴɢ? ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙʏ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ sʜᴏᴛ.

A twitch birthed and soft, thin almond shaped orbs would flutter with the gentleness of beach grass caressed by the hallowing wind. A lonesome doll face held between the seams of shadows from underneath the sacks of dusted product behind the bar's spread mantle. Scarlet rivers of blood welling up within the pools of the appendages his anatomy awarded him, the pain of concealment becoming nothing more than a pricking pain within the back of his mind. A youthful sort as the new surrounding symphony of unwanted order began to brand itself within the interior as what sounded like an outspoken brat was to be it’s frank composer. With the sound of mechanical nature, the hollowed eyes looked up seamlessly as the lengthy lashes swooped in a dramatic, china doll fashion. The thin, crimson tattooed lines on his face contorting with a soft sniff as the scent of spilled iron filled the parameters of the den of sin.

ł ₲Ø ØɄ₮ Ø₣ ₥Ɏ ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ₮ⱤɆ₳₮ ɎØɄ ₳₦Đ ₮Ⱨł₴ ł₴ ⱧØ₩ ɎØɄ ⱤɆ₱₳Ɏ ɎØɄⱤ ₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ? ĐØ ɎØɄ ₭₦Ø₩ ⱧØ₩ Ɽ₳ⱤɆ Ø₣ ₳₦ Ø₱₱ØⱤ₮Ʉ₦ł₮Ɏ ₮Ⱨł₴ ł₴ ₣ØⱤ ɎØɄ? ĐØ ɎØɄ ₭₦Ø₩ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ⱧØ₦ØⱤ ₮Ⱨł₴ ₣ⱤɄł₮ ₵₳₦ ฿Ɽł₦₲ ₴Ʉ-₳₦₲? ĐØ ɎØɄ?!

The stroke of a distant voice would plague the mind as the disease of stress would eat away at him, the crumple of the paper he held to him like life itself began to ease the pounding of his heart. A twist of the stomach would keep him in line as the memory of the acid building up in his throat shook the fear away within the numb legs. The appendages shuddering with the concealed power he was too nervous to use, a fear welding up under wraps. With a fluid motion, his hand would tuck the folded paper into the pocket of his shirt, the fabric stained of blood and the scuff of the streets as he gently would remove himself from the sanctuary of the product of the bar's tabletop. A swift bend and the instrument he carried would slide itself into it's position between his shoulder blades as the little slender hands would dust off his bottom, the flouncy raven hair bouncing in the process as he would glance to see the newcomer sit on his supposed throne. Out of impulse, a bite of the lip would make him quickly aware of his nervousness.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ɪᴛ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.
        ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

Somehow, as if in a trance, the young boy would snap back to attention as his feet would carry him to place himself in front of the drinking youth. A cotton patch within his mouth sabotaging the real question his mind would hold as the folded piece of paper felt as if it burned within the determination of Hell. The embodiment of a divine sitting in front of him would cause him to widen his eyes without a word, tilting his head in a mild awe as he'd take a step forward, lingering sight shifting to take in the lump of a slumbering man beside them before turning his attention forward. Mouth dry for a sober drink and a mind desperate to forget the client he was supposed to meet within this establishment. A heartbeat stronger than brainwashed as his face would crumple into a pinch of anguish before the honest mind would wash the sins committed by his father away, the expression forming into calm once again to meet the aura of the dragon lying in school clothes. Yesenia...what a pretty name.

"Hi...your name is really pretty..and your face is too..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

quotes
              Motherglare

Suijin_Kami

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sᙍᙘᗅᖇᑗ 丅ᕼᗴ ᕼᎥǤᕼ ᑭᖇᎥᗴᔕ丅ᗴᔕᔕ :: [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅H̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅F̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅9̲̅][̲̅S̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅5̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅5̲̅][̲̅3̲̅]

User Image

XTotal Stat points: 564 LIFE RETURN / ROKUSHIKI / TANK

XXXThe three were talking and drinking to their hearts' content. But did they notice that they were the only ones talking now? A hush had crept across the bar like a wave as a tall figure pushed in through the front door. The bar was full of hardened men and women, so normally a single individual pushing the doors open would not elicit much of a response. But this figure was strikingly pale from her head to her toes. All except for the sable horn that adorned her brow, the conflagrant eyes that burned within their shallow sockets, and the onyx restraints that were clamped around her wrists and throat.

Her fiery gaze lazily roamed over the entire bar, a long reptilian tongue snaking from between satiny lips, and the sound of a long, soft inhale emanated from her. The fleshy, carmine appendage that caressed salient fangs retracted at the same time her smoldering hues locked onto a single patron. A familiar face and scent. She practically glided as she walked, gracefully making her way over to Hunter as she strode confidently between the rounded tables. Her monarchical attention would not be broken by the quizzical stares of the befuddled patrons as she moved past them. No, this woman had eyes only for Hunter, sitting and drinking with his other two cohorts. The briny smell of the depths and a subtle hint of iron permeated the air around her as she walked up to the man she had parted ways with several fortnights ago.

Sebaru, as she was called, leaned in close over the table. Again, as her alabaster hair cascaded over her shoulders and onto Tene, Sebaru paid little notice to the others at the table. She was throwing the woman beneath her entirely in shadow as Sebaru's small, blanched nose nearly pressed into Hunter's own. Inches away from the man's face, she matched his gaze silently. She stared for nearly a minute, the tip of her tongue sliding in and out between the plush pillows that adorned her face. "⏚⍜⋏⎅⟒⎅ ⍜⋏⟒?" (Translation indecipherable. A name specifically for Hunter?)

350/900 ( 78 )

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Master Cliff Fate

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:34 am
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationCarmine Town, A Bar | CompanyHunter, Tenebrae, and Sebaru

User Image

That this seemed to be a regular occurrence was a little concerning. Not only for the girl’s sake, but for the sake of potentially getting her assistance. It was hard to rely on someone that could turn into a big ******** dragon and had no control. “You definitely need to get a handle on that then…” Four days was all she’d had it? Well that was a little better. “Well that’s not so bad then, it could be a lot worse.”

As Hunter and the girl went back and forth, Regina took note of what they said but fell silent and drank her wine. Hunter was being hard on the kid considering she’d only had it four days, but Regina could see where he was coming from. As he asked for another drink, Regina elbowed him playfully. “Perhaps you should slow down too.” She was in no way being serious and that would probably be clear as she refilled her glass with wine. It seemed like the mood needed lightened. “She isn’t far off from you being old either.” Regina whispered into her glass with a smirk, confident at least hunter had heard her.

Hunter claimed she was bad juju, and Tenebrae mentioned Bad Juju being a good pirate name and Regina smirked once again. “Well, you seem to be well on your way to being a pirate, call yourself that when you get big.” Listening to Tenebrae speaking some more, Regina mentioned her turning into a dragon, only to be confirmed not long after. “Oh my, and exactly who was this power supposed to go to?” She asked with a raised eyebrow, rethinking her earlier plan to use the girl depending on who she might say. Looking at the scales, she nodded in agreement to them being pretty before they faded once more.

Laughing about being married, it seemed Hunter might have taken it the wrong way as he finally got out his reply. “Oh I didn’t mean it like that.” Regina said with a slight laugh still. “You know I couldn’t have made it this far without you.” Letting Hunter handle the girl’s drinking Regina fell silent once more. She didn’t disagree that the girl needed cut off if she didn’t have control.

With the girl finally introducing herself, Regina nodded. “Pleasure to meet you Tenebrae, I’m Regina and I’m a little older than that. This is Hunter and he’s a lot older than that.” With that said she winked at Hunter again playfully. The wine was doing wonders to relax her. At the mention of their deal, she shrugged. “Oh you know, the dangerou-” Before she could finish, Regina could see the woman creature thing towering over her and looking at Hunter. As the monster spoke, Regina raised an eyebrow. “Friend of yours I presume?” She said, her eyes never leaving this new arrival.

What exactly was this anyway?

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image

The kid was. . Well, he wasn't so much surprised that she was curious. Children normally are. Happen stance had it that he wasn't particularly in a bad mood, probably because of the sake. Given that he'd let the girl slide for calling him old, though Regina chiming in didn't make it much better. Annoyed, a hand rose to point towards her with a flush of red across his nose - the gesture strong. "Tch! I ain't that old! Just a couple. . centuries. . " In truth he hadn't known exactly how many years it'd been. One hundred? Two hundred? More? Not like it mattered anymore anyway. He'd found his niche in this new world just fine. Tenebrae then spoke as he began on his second cup and let loose an irritable sigh. "Doesn't matter much what the deal is. Just know it's somethin' kids like you shouldn't be involved in." And then, there Regina went! Telling the girl information! Even a little was too much!

The kid even wanted names! He didn't care to give his either, but before he had a chance there the woman went! Spewing secrets! "Aye, don't go sayin' my name to this shitty brat. She might not forget it!" Here he was trying to keep a low profile in case someone wanted to jump at him and here she was giving it away. Just as he was about to rise up to move from his seat something suddenly hit him. Like a brick her presence weighed heavy ; his eyes shifting to the side as a tall womanly figure strolled across the bar. Without care. Without thought, there she was hulking over Tenebrae and Hunter was taken back. It'd been months since she'd last seen her. He hadn't heard much news about her either, so he guessed she was lying low but here she was, right in front of him.

“Friend of yours I presume?”

Slowly he'd nod, standing from his seat as eyes glowed crimson. That dialect wasn't something any of them could understand, but him? He knew it all too well. "Evenin' to you too, Ru." Sparse he spoke this, a hand moving up to her face. A ginger and soft touch he gave that she seemed to like. A comfort that he rarely gave to anyone else. As he was about to continue, suddenly the girl decided it'd be a good idea to grope the woman. With eyes narrowing, his finger flicked Tenebrae in the side of the head, knocking her out instantly. "Don' go touchin' Ru like that, kid." Almost overprotective he'd barked, turning to the woman again with a smile she'd recall. One that was laced with warmth. "Guess you're done seein' things for now? Come take a seat. Let's play catch up." As if she wasn't an almost seven foot monster woman, Hunter continued normally. For him, this was normal. She was normal. For the barkeep, he stared openly in awe.

"Ru, this is a new friend of mine. I'm helpin' her get her s**t together, so don't eat her. Oh, don't eat the kid or the barkeep either. They're decent people." Bringing his glass up, golden hues shifted to Regina. "This is Sebaru. . My partner of sorts. She's not from round here." Almost laughing at what he'd said, his drink finally went down with a smile. Ah. This was some good sake.

Master Cliff Fate

Cor Contritum

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sᙍᙘᗅᖇᑗ 丅ᕼᗴ ᕼᎥǤᕼ ᑭᖇᎥᗴᔕ丅ᗴᔕᔕ :: [̲̅S̲̅][̲̅H̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅F̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅E̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅9̲̅][̲̅S̲̅][̲̅4̲̅][̲̅1̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅5̲̅][̲̅2̲̅][̲̅U̲̅][̲̅5̲̅][̲̅3̲̅]

User Image

XTotal Stat points: 564 LIFE RETURN / ROKUSHIKI / TANK

XXXHunter's hand caressed Sebaru's velvety flesh. His fingers pressed into the suede skin, pushing into the iron-hard fangs beneath. Sebaru leaned into the familiar graze of finger's ghosting across her hide. Flump! The taking titan felt groping grabbers on her bountiful breasts! Sebaru arched her neck to look down at Tene with a glowering glare, slamming her chitinous claws on the table and dragging the sharp daggers across the wood. Those bony blades left wide furrows through the solid wood as Hunter reached over and knocked Tenebrae out with a flick.

"⍙⊑⍜ ⎅⍜⟒⌇ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⎍⌿ ⏚⟒⌰⍜⋏☌ ⏁⍜? (Whose child is this?)" Sebaru growls menacingly, pointing a serrated finger at the back of Tene's prone head. The giantess leaned over and opened her maw, baring fangs seemingly too large for those pouty lips. Strands of clear liquid arched between the metallic incisors as Sebaru leaned in. Spittle dripped down onto Tene's exposed neck, Sebaru visibly preparing to strike. Then Hunter spoke again, asking for her to take a seat and "catch up".

Sebaru had paid no attention to the other woman at the table until she had set herself in a seat. The chair's legs creaked in protest, Sebaru much heavier than she appeared. Her weighty tongue slid over her now closed lips, the tip nearly slipping into her unblinking eyes. "Ru, this is a new friend of mine." Hunter started, Sebaru's heated gaze now focused solely Regina as he spoke. The man continued to speak, saying something about not eating the other people here. But, Sebaru was only half-focused on listening to him. She was too busy sizing up this new face, trying to determine where she sat in the food-chain in relation to herself.

Sebaru inclined her head, her nose twitching and her tongue slithering out to taste the air after Hunter set his drink down on the thick boards with a clunk. A fiery hue peeked from the corner of her eye, staring at the beverage Hunter had chosen to drink. Curiosity slowly overcame her and she turned to look at the mug in his hands, now empty. Her long, meaty tongue slid into the glass and filled it. Slowly it slid over the smooth inside of his drink, soaking up what was left of his drink. As she retracted the carmine appendage, Sebaru took on a look of contemplation. It was as if she was mulling over the taste. "⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟⌇ ⌇⊑⟒ ⍜⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎎⍜⍜⎅ ☊⊑⏃⟟⋏? (Who is she?)" The alabaster woman said, bringing her gaze back towards Regina.

772/900 ( 78 )

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

Master Cliff Fate

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 81!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image

Tene would feel woozy as the world started to gain a gentle spin to it, her eyes swiveled left and right as if she was trying to keep track of something as Regina and Hunter spoke. She'd smile lightly at the other woman, "I mean, I can only do so much! People keep screamin and runnin from my scaly a**." she snorted looking extensively amused, "Then again, I'd run too if something with teeth bigger than my body suddenly appeared." she'd amend lightly but smiled wider as if the idea was ludicrous. She'd look to the man when he suddenly announced he was a few...centuries...old, the teen gaped at him, "Damn! How are you not dust yet?! Wait. If you are really a few centuries old, how many kids you got? I mean you had a lotta time to practice your game! You should have some!" she'd point at him with a big happy smile on her face, "Unless you are one of those ah...selly ( celibate ) people! Though...you definitely don't look like it old man." she'd laugh lightly before turning back to Regina. Tenebrae's eyes practically sparkled as she would be encourgaed to pick that as her name, "I'll paint it on my hide!" she giggled looking pleased with herself. Though the next question almost seemed to sober her completely, "If...if I told you, you'd stop talking to me wouldn't you?" she wondered idly looking almost pained. The overlaying anger from the betrayal of the two marines she had actually put some trust into had hurt her deeply, the immediate fear of having no one around due to who she had been associated with weighed heavy on her shoulders. She'd be introduced ( even with Hunter's protesting ) to the two of them and then Regina would attempt to spill the beans up until something attempted to pressure the young girl. Fingers clasped tight around the mug she had been holding and it would immediately turn into nothing but shards of wood as the dragon part of her roared to life. The need to prove dominance surged over her, well up until something soft pressed against her back and she smelled something almost sweet. Head tilted back to be swathed by white hair and she would be staring at something that reminded her of snow. Blue eyes looked glazed over as she would practically ignore everything and reach up to squeeze soft mounds, "I hope mine get that-" she murmured before a sudden blow to the temple caught her and the world hazed out and spun around her. She'd end up slumped over the bar with a dizzy smile on her face, the blow hadn't been really painful since it was so quick, but it had the desired effect.

Word Count: 457

Quotes
        Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Chaos Reclaimer

Fight Stuff

Cor Contritum

Raider

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Usha // The ʊռɖʏɨռɢ

User Image

XTotal Stat points: 228 DOCTOR / ASSASSIN / LIFE LINE

XXXUsha ran a finger over the trim of a bike outside. She left a long smudge trailing from the bars to the rear tire as she sauntered towards the entrance of the bar. There were still blood-stains on the stones outside, remnants from a recent fight only just now cleaned up. The blood had already sopped its way into the ground, leaving dark carmine shadows of what were now corpses. She followed a trail of maroon sprinkles, fuschia blotches leading to the entrance to the small dive. A sickening smile spread across Usha's face as she pushed the doors open.

Walking into the pub, bare feet pressing into the cold, smooth wooden floors, Usha was hardly the center of attention here. Sure she was wearing very revealing clothing, for ease of movement, but there was a three-meter tall albino giant at the other end. Usha's tongue slipped from between her lips, sliding over those pillows sensually as she stared predatorily at that table in particular. That is until she noticed a man sitting across from a decapitated torso. Now that was interesting. . . and stimulating.

Usha stepped up to Yesenia's table and pushed the headless corpse aside. Those mauve hues roamed over his body appreciatively as the rest of the pulp inside the cadaver leaked out onto the floor. She took her time leaning forward, resting her chin on the crutch of her hand as she grinning manically. "Hey, you can call me Usha. . . maybe you can show me how you did that?" A thin digit flicked in the direction of the oozing carcass. ". . . have we met before?" Usha narrowed her lilac eyes as she scanned the face of the man sitting across from her.

284/950 (66)

Motherglare

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas