Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Hoaknoton Town [Owned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

×××× Ran

××××
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××[ It was comforting, seeing Sue try to cheer the pair up, honestly. Whatever doubts he had about her before have slowly been drifting off, but in its place, new thoughts have been clouding his mind. Lately, ever since maybe a month or so back, he’s been having these sudden blackouts. These out of body experiences, recalling memories he’s sure aren’t his own. Seeing places and things he without a doubt never came across. And each time, he’d wake up as if he had gone to sleep. It always starts with a dizzy fit, and then the loss of consciousness. As he sits there, listening to Guin’s defiance in wanting to take a break, all he can do is sigh. “That’s so like you, Guin. But I guess… I don’t hate that part of you.”

Realizing he wouldn’t be able to scold her, given the reason for her wanting to return to that gore ridden scene, Ran instead moves to looking up at the woman with a stern look. Though clearly fighting back exhaustion himself, he firmly has her understand that he has no interest in letting her struggle any further than this. “Fine, but you’re resting until we get there. No worry, and no steering. I’ll do that for the both of us. Besides, I can get Sue’s help if I need it, right?” he says, giving the albino reptilian a warm confident smile. After wincing at the strain in his head again, he exhales and stands himself up. One by one he winds his arms, and after getting himself together, he starts to head over for the anchor, followed by the sails. He’d let them have a comfortable ride whether they wanted it or not. Enough is enough for the time being, after all. Everyone needs rest. ]

×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ᴘᴡʀ: 010 | ᴘʀᴡ: 010 | sᴘᴅ: 010 | ᴇɴᴅ: 000 || ʜᴘ: 000 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 000 | sᴘɪ: 000

××××
Ⓞ Ⓒ Ⓒ: Moving to - ???: ---
××××Ⓦ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓓ Ⓢ: ---

Misujage

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓻, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻 // 🅢🅠🅤🅘🅡🅔

User Image

XTotal Stat points: 276 ROKUSHIKI / ENTERTAINER / MASTER

XXXHoaknoton Town, never was there a worse den for scum and villainy. The streets were paved with mud and the blood of the small village's victims. An acrid, coppery smell loitered in the air; The smell of gore and excrement filled the roads. Septic water pooled in clogged drains and gutters, collecting refuse and sometimes the occasional cadaver. The buzz of flies was a constant reminder of the winged terrors bloated on the dead and forgotten. Where there was banditry, there was also poverty. The poor and destitute with no place to go congested the dark alley-ways. This was their hallowed ground, this is where they prayed and ruled. A beggar was a king here. A thief, a master. Men and women, everyone was their own captain. All except one.

A single girl with nary a purpose, found herself as a waif and wanderer in this town of vagabonds. Neither part of civilized society, nor a part of this hellish domain, Safir was a stranger to both worlds. The girl with cerulean hair and rufescent eyes stumbled through the street in tattered, blood-stained clothes. The crimson liquor that spattered her blouse and dripped from a spear that hung limp in loose claws was not her own. The claret that tasted of iron and reeked of copper was that of two highwaymen that had attempted to accost her on the road. They had payed dearly for their choice in what they believed was an easy mark. The judgement had been swift. The verdict: guilty! The penalty? Death. Each one of those adult males had been given a new hole to breath from.

Now, the girl was lost. Still drunk on the feeling of taking another person's life, she stumbled through the town. None sought to take advantage of her stupor however, afraid of the lust for blood that poured from her every cell. A sadistic simper spread from one corner of her plump lips to the other. Rosy cheeks turned up as her garnet eyes narrowed into murderous slits. The dark pupils, like small abysses, contracted to small pin-pricks as her concentration focused. "You! Continue doffing me with your eyes and I shall evacuate them from your skull! KYAHAHAHAHA!" The tip of her imbrued spear pointed directly at his face as she cackled. She marched forward through the detritus and muck, kicking up manure with her booted heel as she brought the bladed tip mere inches from the apple of the man's throat. Those homicidal hues bored deep into his soul as the point pressed forward against yielding flesh.

428/2000

X o l u s

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei

CrspyDonut

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

XXXAnother cleansed of their damned soul. May they find peace and salvation in reincarnation. Like the rest of these huddled masses feeding off of this town like flies on the carcass of a bloated whale. The whole place reeked of death and decay. This was a place that the gods had abandoned, with no deliverance for the devote congregates other than the bitter-sweet release of death's cold, cradling embrace. The deities wanted no part of what was going to come next.

Safir, awoken to her feverish lust, proceeded to waylay the denizens of this decrepit city. In the dark of pitched night, she slaughtered the uncouth profane riffraff that cowered behind their rotten doors and water-logged boxes. This was a day of cleansing, of healing. This town and its people would see her as a monster, but tomorrow she would be their savior. This place would rise up out of the muck and given new life with the death of the dregs that weighed the place down. Only the innocent and virginal would survive the massacre that had begun. The sound of screams filled the night air, the sky filled with an ominous orange glow as smoke choked the stars above. Yes, tonight was equal parts celebration and terror.

Safir lanced her spear down into a grizzled man, the point nailing him to the muddy ground. She lifted her foot from his naked chest only when his last ragged breath escaped from his pierced lung. A single swipe of the deleterious weapon was enough to clean it of the visceral gore that had caked itself upon the ornate haft and blade. Her carmine eye peered back over her slender shoulder as a crow descended from the sky. The black bird squawked out a croak of protest as it landed on a body behind her. One of the many. The scavengers were beginning to show up. Good, they would help clean this world of the refuse that had previously clogged the alleyways and gutters of this stagnant world. "KYAHAHAHAHA! Know this! Today is the birth of a new land! AND I! I AM YOUR BENEVOLENT RULER!"

783/2000

X o l u s

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

XXXSafir sat on a make-shift throne the next morning in the middle of the decrepit town. This was more a symbolic show of power more than anything. The throne itself was situated on top of a set of gallows, the bodies of the recently slain piled around the foundation of the wooden structure. Flies buzzed in the wretched, miasmic air as crows picked at the dead. Occasionally a caw broke the profane silence, stabbing at the stagnant air like a knife plunging into a drowned carcass. Safir herself leaned forward with elbows resting against her knees, hands steepled in front of her button nose. The girl was deep in thought, staring out over the huddled masses. The remaining townsfolk had gathered into the town center, fringing the edges of the circular clearing. They stared with a mixture of horror and disgust at the scene laid out before them. The faces ranged from the traumatized fear of a young child to that of an elder, face like tanned leather, staring with distress plastered over those weather worn features. Slowly Safir leaned back in her dark throne, the polished wood stained darker with a foreboding cerise nectar. "Did I not retain my vow?" Her eupnea came out hot as she breathed the words as a near whisper. Fingers dug into the wood at her side that were make-shift arm-rests, painted claws digging furrows into the fibers of the darkened lumber. "ARE YOU NOT HAPPY?!" The yell was sudden, cracking the air and splitting the silence! Crows screamed and protested as they took flight! The people huddled closer together in fear as their new ruler stomped forward, the deck below her booted feet swaying slightly as she pointed an accusatory finger at the converged masses. "I have liberated your abodes of the filth that once stained this town!" She spun, arms wide open as she addressed the people around her. Chest puffed out, Safir paced from one corner of the gallows to the other as she spoke. In the middle of her speech, a single man stepped forward. "Y-you're nothing...NOTHING BUT A MURDERER!" Safir spun on her heel and hopped off the platform quickly, marching straight for the man. He scuttled backwards in fear, slipping in the blood-soaked muck beneath his feet, and was pushed back by the circled crowd. Pushed straight into Safir, who was now inches from his face. Her carmine eyes flared with an intensity that could have only been forged in the deepest circles of Hell. An intensity that spoke of great anger, pain and suffering the likes of which a mortal was never meant to experience. All of that fury was focused in those two windows peering directly into her soul, reflected back onto the shriveled man's face. He visibly aged, his hair nearly turning ghostly white, as she affixed her hellish gaze on him. "...Did you stop me?" The words left her words as a whisper, caressing his ear like a lover's fingers. The venomous words hung on the air, a viscous statement that only thickened as it mixed with the brackish wind. "..you should be prostrating yourself before me. I have assured that this town, under my administration will never experience depravity like that again. This destitute town will become a prosperous one..All. Because. Of. Me." Her voice was lilting as she breathed quietly into his ear, staring out past him and into the crowd. Those words were just loud enough for those around them to hear, but quiet enough to be clearly meant for him. As she straightened herself, Safir would place the heel of her boot against his chest and push down. The man would find himself pinned to the bloody mud, the muck rising up around him and flowing over him as his chest was crushed by the strength of her leg. CRACK. CRACK. SNAP. The man screamed as he felt several of his ribs snap beneath the force. "I can be a harsh sovereign...or a benevolent ruler..I suggest you each individually decide what you want.." Words echo in the quiet court-yard, the only retort was the silence of the dead and the sound of bloated fly wings.

1478/2000

X o l u s

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei

CrspyDonut

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

XXXThis was it ladies and gentlemen. This was the end of the tale about how Safir managed to subjugate a lawless town and turn it into a prosperous village. Are you listening men? Women? Children? Gather closer as I give you the final details to how Safir managed to conquer this heinous den of villainous scum. For it was on the third day that the great and merciful leader with the azure hair laid the law for all those in this small kingdom to follow. Simple laws with harsh punishments, should any of these decrees be broken there was but one penalty: death.

Safir had the gallows cleared, the bodies, removed as they had only been a means to dissuade dissidence. Now that the masses were assenting to her every whim, there was no need for intimidating beyond the threat of swift retribution. The woman took the most powerful of men and women and made them her personal enforcers. They were not a group she could trust wholly save for the fact that they were easy to bribe with the position of power and money. Yes, they would be cruel, harsh even, but the threat of death loomed ever present over them as well. Fear was a powerful motivator Safir had learned in her youth.

With the shadow of death hanging over the entire town so long as Safir remained, the woman made ready to depart from the small town. She would return in several days to check on their progress and eliminate any and all criminals that thought in her absence they were safe to commit the atrocities that they had done previously before her ascension to lady of these lands. This would be the first stepping stone on her conquest of the known world. But the victory felt hollow. As if this was not her intended purpose. There was a radiance in her actions that she felt appropriate, but there was a crucial step that she was missing. A part of her quintessence her being that was absent in the actions she preformed.

Safir disregarded her musings as nothing but sacrilegious doubts, to be discarded. Her purpose her had been divine. The people had made it clear that they were nothing but scoundrels and thieves, willing to target an innocent looking girl for a couple of coins. "...why do I feel as if their is something lacking in my aspirations.." A mumble escaped from pouted lips as the girl pushed on the dock with the heel of her boot. The ship that had been moored at the small, wooden wharf slid away from the docks with a slight hiss as its bulk slipped into the foamy swells of the gnashing ocean. The white-caps lapped angrily at the hull of the fairly large ship as Safir began to raise the anchor, lifting the iron shoe from the briny depths hand over hand. The woman was pulling the massive annealed anchor free from the sodden bottom and up through the heavy water with nothing but the strength of her arms. Soon, she was ready to make way, moving to the helm of the large boat and charting a coarse for herself. The salt laden air licked at her face and laced her hair as she turned into the briny air towards the rising sun. A single crow landed on the mast of her ship as she turned it into the wind, the small pitched bird would let out a single mournful cry as the ship pulled away from port. The bird was giving the ruler of this land a final farewell should she never return.

2000/2000

X o l u s

Judgement Cross

North Lotus

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image
Frederick Maximillian Wilhelm III
[ Strengh: 000 || Prowess: 010 || Defense: 000 || Speed: 010 || Stamina: 010 || Vitality: 000 ]
[ HP: 100 || Stamina: 110 || Spirit: 000 || Race: Human || Perk: Master || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Navigator || TSP (Total Stat Points): 30 || Devil Fruit: Rustle Rustle | Pasa Pasa no Mi ]

A ship of modest design sailed these crystal blues waters and on it was a man on a journey to make the world his own and prove his family wrong. Frederick Maximillian Wilhelm the third. A Tenryuubito born and raised in the holy lands to become the heir to the Wilhelm legacy however, I had other plans.

Yes, I am the sumptuously dressed man sipping tea with a grace only a true Tenryuubito could emanate. Recently, relations with my father had become strained. His narrow minded views on how things should be done did not mix well with my rebellious spirit which is why I am currently sailing a ship with 50 of my best servants in hopes of finding some sort of distraction. My father may control the rest of my family but he will not arrest my free will from me...not without a fight.

I arrived on some no-name island early in the morning. I remember because I was awoken by the sound of a loud whistle which would later be revealed to be a machine used to tell workers to start their duties. To think peasants required such an obnoxious contraption to alert them that the work day had started instead of just checking the time. People truly lived such difficult lives when they had not the means to improve their circumstances...

Now awake, I put went through my morning ritual of grooming myself and dressing in my normal attire. While I did so love my extravagant wardrobe, I only dawned my more ostentations garments for grander affairs. After I was sufficiently preened, I would venture out of my quarters and sit at my tea table on the stern deck. Tea would already be hot and ready to serve by 6:15 a.m along with chocolate chip scones. It was the only way to start a day!

The scones were divine and the tea would set me in the right mood to have the conversation one of my most loyal butlers, Isaac, was practically dying to have. He was usually rather composed, however, I could tell from how he started calling me “Master” instead of “Little Master” that he had something on his mind. A sip of tea and closed eyes, ”Fine. What is it Isaac.” The clanking of the tea cup meeting a tiny plate would que him to speak.
”Master are you sure it is wise to leave your father’s side without his permission? You know he has quite the temper.”

I would swallow the bite of scone I had taken before responding with, ”I have been playing these games with him for some time now. As long as I do nothing to “sully the good Wilhelm name” then these little acts of rebellion will go without consequence.” That is when my other butler, Lodric, would step in. ”Yes, however, you have never gone so far as to relieve your father of one of his ship and several of his servants for an adventure with no destination.”

Ah good ol’ Lodric. He was another one of my most loyal of servants but also my most stern. He hardly ever showed any emotion. At least Isaac would smile and laugh. The most you could hope for from Lodric was a smirk and that was only when something was truly hilarious. ”I will keep the embarrassment to a minimum and do my best not to draw negative attention. I just need some time away. I’m an adult...it shouldn’t be too much to ask for some time away from the nest.” I remember staring at my reflection on the liquid that resided in the small cup. Though I am good at maintaining my composure as well, I could see that I was unsure. Afraid. Most of all just tired...

My loyal servants would simply nod their heads. They were very in tune with me and despite their misgivings they understood that this was something I had to go through. They supported me through whatever trouble I got myself into. After tea, I would rise and step off my ship with Lodric and Isaac. I wanted to see what this town had to offer! I did not expect much from a place that used such low quality materials to construct their homes but I was a firm believer in never judging a book by its cover...no matter how tattered...

(OOC: The resplendence...)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image

S0-N4

XXX With her father's permission, they were off! Did she know exactly where she was going? No, not really. She had a GPS, but she wasn't really that great at reading it. The small boat eventually sailed up to a shore, somewhere, and looking at the watch on her arm, the map embedded there would reveal the location. "Hoaknoton Town.. Well. A good as place as any to stretch and get some food, right?" And indeed, the young woman would do just that! Did she really need to stretch? No, not technically, but it felt nice so she did it anyway! "I don't think we're that far off from where we met, but this will be a good spot to rest for now!" And so, Sona would skip off into the town with Ikki. Although it was difficult to leave the security and luxury of Dakini's ship, she couldn't just go dark on Barbos. For one, it was her job to check in, and two, she owed him her support. He'd taken her in when she'd been lost in the world, no true purpose until he had given her one. He'd given her food when she'd been hungry, clothes when she'd had rags, and a place to stay when she'd had nowhere else to go. He was family.

A light smile on her face, it didn't take long for Sona to realize the crowds that were gathered around, whispering this and that about Tenryubito. "Tenryoowhatoo? Wait, a Dragon?! OHOHOH, I WANT TO SEE!" Zooming off, she quickly honed in on the fancy tea party happening in the middle of the clearing, nobody around daring to approach. "Aw.. They aren't dragons.." Stupid epithets, being misleading!" But wait. There was hope. A divine smell in the air, far more enticing than anything she'd ever smelled before. Were those... "Scones?!" Walking on forward, Sona would pause at the small table, grinning at the small, fancy group. "Greetings, oh illustrious, fearsome reptilian! How much for your.. er... confect-" Dammit, enough fancy talk. "How much for a scone?!"

Word Count: 342

CrspyDonut

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                  《261 STR | 000 PRW | 005 DEF | 067 SPD | 015 STA | 00 VIT》

Were they lost? Perhaps? Sona apparently had a GPS system installed but had no idea how to use it and neither did Ikki. He was more used to navigating by map, luckily Sona did. She pointed out the direction and Ikki sailed the boat that they had been given by Amon and Dakini. It wasn't long until they reached the port of an island and docked. Ikki secured the boat with the rope provided and made sure they didn't leave any valuables, putting them into a bag. He slung a bag over his shoulder, adjusted his coat, and lifted the bangs covering his eyes, sliding a hair clip to pin them atop his head.

"Hoaknoton Town.. Well. A good as place as any to stretch and get some food, right?"

"I don't think we're that far off from where we met, but this will be a good spot to rest for now!"

"Yeah..." Ikki nodded in agreeance and trailed behind Sona. He looked around, surveying the town and taking notice of the crowd in the center. An eyebrow raised and he overheard a couple citizens mentioning something about a 'Tenryubito'. He'd heard that term being used before, back in Macron. They were basically glorified nobles who were descendants of the founders of the World Government. In all honestly, Ikki could care less about a pompous rich person, expecting others to fawn over them and their existence. It reminded him far too much of Wano. Where the Shogun aced as if he were an all-powerful being.

"Tenryoowhatoo? Wait, a Dragon?! OHOHOH, I WANT TO SEE!"

He watched Sona scamper over to the ring of people and push her way inside before he could say anything and shrugged. Slowly walking over, he would wait outside the group until most of the citizens had dispersed, leaving only Sona, the Tenryubito and a few other men that Ikki assumed to be his butlers.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [320/900 - 72 stats]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

「」or〈〉Devil Fruit and Rokushiki technique borders respectively

Quotes:

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:35 am
User Image
[ Strengh: 000 || Prowess: 010 || Defense: 000 || Speed: 010 || Stamina: 010 || Vitality: 000 ]
[ HP: 100 || Stamina: 110 || Spirit: 000 || Race: Human || Perk: Master || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Navigator || TSP (Total Stat Points): 30 || Devil Fruit: Rustle Rustle | Pasa Pasa no Mi ]

The day was a beautiful one even if my current surroundings were not. The bright blue sky gave my eyes reprieve from the sorry state this town was in. This place was more than likely home to the oceans worst which made its pitiable view understandable.

After my morning stroll, I had decided to sit down and have tea time. I usually stop wherever I am standing as to not waste precious energy which could be geared towards having tea. Genius I know. This did not sit well with some of the townsfolk because apparently I was “in their way”. Their tune changed however once they heard who I was. A common occurrence when dealing with the uneducated.

There I sat, enjoying my tea and scones when a voice would break my peace like a boulder through the window of a glass house. ”Isaac. I wish to open my eyes. If I decide to do so will the sight in front of me be displeasing?” Isaac has always known my tastes and can usually tell whether I will be able to at least tolerate what is in my presence.
”She has an agreeable figure and is not at all unappealing. In fact, if I were a little younge-” Lodric would waste no time interrupting Isaac’s lecherous ramblings. ”If I may your grace. You will not find her displeasing.”

Lodric was always straight to the point. Very blunt and always about business which I could admire. Isaac and Lodric actually balanced each other out which made for humorous events on this little excursion of mine. They were, however, both right. When I opened my eyes I was not greeted by a repellent visage but a modest beauty. A vision that had potential to be of higher quality if adorned with the right accessories but chose a more individualistic route. It was, in fact, not displeasing.

”These are not for sale...However you may have a seat and join me.” I would take another sip of tea as she would begin to dine with me. ”It is customary to introduce yourself first before advancing on ones hospitalities, however, I am in a different land so customs must be different here. I shall introduce myself first. I am Frederick Maximillian Wilhelm III. Tenryuubito of the Wilhelm line.”

Not exactly what I was used to but I assume things are a bit more lax when dealing with the common folk. As we sat and chatted, she having introduced herself and shared a few other words, I noticed a man standing not to far away from my butlers. I could tell he was attached to the woman before me. I would sway my hand in a presenting manner towards him as I addressed the woman, ”Friend of yours?” Whether he introduced himself or she did the introducing was of no consequence. I was simply curious about him.

He held himself differently than the peasants of this town, similar to how the woman who seemed to have finished off the last scone does. It was always prudent to make yourself aware of people of interest lest they surprise you later.

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 pm
User Image

S0-N4

XXX Whether Sona actually wasn’t aware of the political climate of the area she lived in was a mystery, but she sat hovering contently near the table with the very fancy people surrounding it. The only person seated at the table was a boy dressed in what she could only describe as simple elegance. It wasn’t the absolutely fanciest of attire, but it was well above what normal people wore and certainly seemed expensive. Hearing that the scones were not for sale, the young woman’s face fell, but she quickly perked up and sat down when she was given permission to. Not wanting to appear rude, she didn’t immediately stuff her face, mimicking the boy’s actions with taking a sip of tea someone had so graciously poured for me. ”Ah! Nice to meet you! I’m Sona. What’s it like being a dragon?” Again, there was uncertainty as to if the girl serious believed this boy to be the reptilian beast, or if she was talking about his political position. Taking a bite of the scone, her eyes would widen, heavenly light shining down upon her. ”These are the best scones I have ever tasted!!”

To his question, Sona would nod, turning and looking back at her companion who had not followed her for some reason. ”Yeah, that’s Ikki!” Raising her arm, she’d wave at him, beckoning him over. ”Ikki!! Come join me, these scones are delicious!!”

CrspyDonut

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Ikki watched as his companion took the seat offered by the prestigious young man. He introduced himself as Frederick Maximillian Wilhelm III, a Tenryubito of the Wilhelm line. Ikki took note of his gesture indicating his presence and slightly shifted on the wall. Sona turned around towards him, addressing Fredericks question. ”Yeah, that’s Ikki!” She waved, motioning for him to come and join them. Her cheerful call softened his wariness of the young man and his social standing, although he was not completely receptive to his presence. A part of him wanted to leave, but he couldn't bring himself to leave Sona alone with someone he didn't know personally. Primarily because of his past experience in dealing with people of higher authority and social standing. She sat at the table asking the Tenryubito a slew of questions about himself after rectifying her bad table manners. Taking up the offer, Ikki walked over to the table and introduced himself, "My name is Sugawara Ichino. Ichino is fine. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He rose his head and took his place in the chair beside Sona, his eyes still locked onto Frederick. If it came down to it Ikki would be prepared for combat, however, the difference in numbers would prove to be disadvantageous. The more suitable course of action would be to retreat and try to get off the island before they had a chance to corner them, but Ikki dismissed those thoughts for now.

As they sat and had a conversation, if permitted, Ikki would partake in the scones and tea provided. After a few minutes, he would excuse himself to stretch and search for a restroom. He rounded a corner and stopped abruptly, looking behind him to see someone trailing him and trying to act inconspicuous. Ikki picked up the pace, rounding another corner and holding his position until he heard the footsteps of his pursuer. As the figure's shadow came into view, his hand shot out, catching the spy off guard and yanking them into the alleyway. The Wano swung the spy around and slammed them into the wall, but was met with resistance. The spy was prepared and they threw a punch, which Ikki dodged and headbutted in response, dazing the attacker. He pushed them into the wall and lifted them off the ground with relative ease, much to his surprise, Ikki got a better look at his pursuer. A feminine voice rang out in alarm, "L-let me go!" Her icy blue eyes gazed down at him, brows furrowed in fear and confusion. Ikki tightened his grip, and stared the woman dead in her eyes, "Why were you following me?" The woman struggled in his grip, hands clawing at his arms, trying to find a way free herself. She began to dig her legs into his sides, hoping to find a weak spot of some sort. Ikki grunted and loosened his grip, allowing her to escape his hold. She dropped down and charged into the man, tackling him down. She aimed for his face with a few well-placed blows, before resorting to a strategy employing mindless pummeling. Ikki guarded his face after taking a couple shots and countered with an open palm strike, his palm gliding across her chin, launching her onto her feet and staggering back. He sprung up, arms at the ready as she came barreling at him again. She swung wide, enough for Ikki to take the opportunity and land a few more palm strikes into her abdomen. They felt solid and the effects were painted onto the woman's face as her balance crumbled and her breathing turned ragged. Ikki slowly inched his way towards her, "I'll ask again. Why were you following me?"

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [944/900]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Quotes:

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

a.renee.w

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image

My tea time was always divine on its own but it was rather enjoyable having fresh faces join me. Of course, I would not make this occurrence common place but I could become accustomed to it being an infrequent surprise. Like the dash of cinnamon that Isaac likes to put in his scones. This woman, Sona, was actually rather entertaining despite some minor failings when it came to decorum. She was very energetic which only made it more difficult to deduce if she was a halfwit or just ignorant. Either way, I did my best to show a level of respect that most common folk sought but do little to actually earn.

”I hope you don’t believe us to truly be dragons. We are not. “Celestial Dragon” or “Tenryuubito” is a term created by our ancestors to refer to themselves specifically. I’m not very knowledgable on the history of the name but I assume it’s supposed to symbolize the likeness of our eternal rule with the lives of actual celestial dragons from legend. The actual term “Tenryuubito” more than likely came from our ancestors native tongue.” Whether it was the thrill of explaining things, having someone new to converse with, or just the pleasant ringing of my voice that made me talk so much baffled even me but there I was, still speaking to this woman.

”We “Tenryuubito” poses the blood of the worlds creators in our veins or at least thats what a majority of us believe. I personally do not care either way but I still have to hold myself to a certain standard befitting my station as to not embarrass my family. Just me being here, breathing the air of the common people is seen as unsightly and could even be seen as an affront if it were not me making my cleansing rituals common knowledge in the holy lands.” With that I’d take a sip of tea to calm my nerves. Every day, after returning to my ship, I would bathe my body in milk only obtainable from the rare and dangerous sea cow. They are believed to be the female counterparts to Fighter Fish but I believe Fighter Fish come in both male and female. I also use specially made soap from the Holy Lands.

When the older groups of Nobles heard about my daily cleansing, they became forbearing about my little trips to the common lands. Though they still hold some level of resentment towards the idea because I do not wish to wear the bubble suits. Those suits do not do me justice at all. ”My apologies I normally don’t give unwarranted spee-“ My words were cut short by her exclamation of how delectable the scones were. Before I could stop him, Isaac was already next to her explaining his process.
”Ah! Why thank you young lady! I love to bake and create new flavor experiences for my young master here. However, he rarely provides me with ample feedback to improve on my culinary talents! Tell me, do you taste the hint of cinnamon? I only put a tiny pinch so that it doesn’t over take the whole scone. What you should truly taste is the raisins that were baked in! Most don’t ever truly appreciate the raisin but believe that’s due to them being ill-prepared by amateurs! The raisin is a great source of vitamins and can greatly boost ones health and regularity which I feel the young master could use considering his attitude can give off the impression of perpetual constipation! Byahaha!”

I would clank my cup onto my small plate. This was always used as a signal for everyones attention. In this circumstance, it was directed at Isaac specifically. He would immediately understand and sheepishly return to my side. ”My apologies. I should have warned you about complementing his craft. His ramblings are the primary reason for the lack of praise on my end, despite it being rightfully earned.” I could tell Isaac felt jubilation at my words. It was praise, just not directly. It was all he could handle.

After the introduction and the inevitable departure of her friend, I started to get restless. Staying in the same spot for too long made me some what antsy so I felt that it was time for me to depart. I would stand and my butlers would begin to collect everything. Moving the table, chairs, and even the dishes back to my ship except of course the ones occupied by my guest. ”Well this was a very enjoyable time but I must be going. I came here to behold new sights and I believe I’ve seen all there is to see of this specific spot in the middle of the street.”

After polite words of departure, I would make my exit. Off to see nee sights!

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

S0-N4

XXX So the nobles were not truly dragons, but whether Sona had thought this to be fact or not remained unseen. The cyborg girl listened politely, swinging her legs as Frederick began to explain things about the history of the families and the creators of the World Government. As he spoke, Sona continued to munch happily on the scones, surprised to find that they were raisin. When he had first approached, she thought they had been chocolate chips, but she had been tricked! Nevertheless, the little shriveled up grapes in her treat didn't bother her at all; she'd never been picky about food after all. And besides, there was something special about these scones.. Some ingredient that really brought it all together... Was that... Cinnamon?! Oh right. Her history lesson. "Ohhhh? Is there something wrong with the air?" Inhaling deeply, Sona scrunched up her face and nodded. Hoaknoton Town, the place of mercenaries and the lawless, did indeed smell pretty horrible. "Damn... You win this round fancy, rich people...." There were places that smelled just fine though! Like Barbos' island! "A cleansing ritual.."

The young woman's eye twinkled at that, immediately imagining Frederick in front of a large cauldron, conjuring up some kind of witch spell to purify himself. "Celestial Dragons must be witches.." Murmuring under her breath, she'd nod to herself, drinking more of the tea to wash down the scones she'd been chowing down on. It was around that time that one of the butler's chimed in, explaining how he'd made the scones. "OH HELL YEAH, I KNEW I TASTED CINNAMON!" She was so excited, she almost raised her hand up for a high five, but realized that was inappropriate. As was her outburst. Oh well. "AHEM. I mean, they were delicious, thank you!" And with that, it would seem their time together would come to a close. "Alright! It was nice to meet you! Please don't turn me into a frog!" With a wave, she'd skip off in the direction she had last seen her friend leave.

"Ikiiiiiii! Where'd you goooooo?" Cupping her hand over her mouth, she walked about, asking people here and there if they'd seen the young man. Eventually she found him where she was directed, standing across from a woman she'd never seen before. "Hmmm? Make a new friend?"

CrspyDonut

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"It's none of your concern, boy." The spy hissed behind her mask. She stepped back as Ikki inched closer, her hand moving behind her back. Ikki raised his guard and stayed vigilant in case she chose to unsheath a weapon. The stood there locked in a stalemate for several minutes until the silence as broken by a familiar voice.

"Ikkiiiiiii! Where'd you goooooo?"

The spy's attention shifted to the voice as Sona approached, "Hmmm? Make a new friend?" While she was distracted, Ikki dashed forward and made a movement to kick her, but the woman reacted in time to pull two smoke bombs from her pouch and slam them into the ground, disappearing from view. While the smoke would obscure his vision, Ikki felt the presence of the spy diminish as she slinked about, waiting to pounce on her prey. Ikki felt a foot plant itself into his chest and he tumbled backward out of the smoke, landing next to Sona. Laying on his back he looked up at Sona, "N-No, definitely not a friend." He hopped back up and watched as the smoke cleared, revealing nothing. The spy was gone and Ikki was left with nothing but confusion. Why was she following him? What was her goal? He would never know now. Wiping blood from his nose, he proceeded to walk out of the alleyway, "Come on, Sona. What happened with Frederick?" While she told him of the remainder of her conversation, they would head into town to purchase supplies, before heading back to the boat and setting sail once more for Lamia Scylla.

Profile - Mercenary-kun
                                                  Word Count - [x]
                                                  OOC NOTES - [x]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Quote:

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items