Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:27 pm
Samael of Light
The Custum Fruit's thread mentions a Maw where the fruits have to be ran for. Is it still around or do we simply update for one as this thread says?

fruit runs are no longer a thing go nuts  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:31 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Samael of Light
The Custum Fruit's thread mentions a Maw where the fruits have to be ran for. Is it still around or do we simply update for one as this thread says?

Great! Now I just need to wait for the approval~  

Samael of Light

Hunter

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:33 pm
Samael of Light
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Samael of Light

gimme a few. I'm posting now and then i'm running through profiles. Also you can post/rp without your poster being up yet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:37 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Samael of Light
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Samael of Light

gimme a few. I'm posting now and then i'm running through profiles. Also you can post/rp without your poster being up yet.

So many good news in such a short time!  

Samael of Light

Hunter

Beta Moxis
Crew

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:58 pm
=  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:20 am
Big Gucci Edo's Big Boss System!

yada yada yada, those RPC's whom obtain full control over an entire subforum said RPC ruler or crew should be able to exercise a certain amount of control over their territory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Rulers should be allowed to do

Create laws and In character regulations for all that come into their territory

Have a select amount of NPCs or NPC slots at their disposal (3 additional NPCs)

A mandatory invitation to the Reverie and subsequent World Government. (Unless you're a marine)

Accessibility to all of the resources/perks granted canonically by control over a location ex.(Gaining complete control over skypiea would give your territory a monopoly over dials, while people can venture up to skyisland and obtain dials, your kingdom is the only one capable of creating custom dial integrated objects )

Access to unique "Ruler" based mission such as Collecting taxes and defending locations.

What rulers cannot do

Edit the market prices. The market is a creation of the mod team, RPC's should not be allowed to reprice already existing objects.

However RPC rulers could as we've seen with Skypeia create a pricey toll, which in turn would make it harder to buy items. As you've implemented a visitors tax

Abuse the forementioned tax system. Regardless of how high the ruler sets his entrance fee into the kingdom. An enterance fee which is too high is simply grounds for revolutionary action.

Create subforms without mod permission, mods should be the only ones creating "Canon" locations, Rulers are allowed to design their territory however they'd like. But a "Canon" location which would give stats, beli, and is fully recognized can only be created by an official mod team member.

(The ocean is fair game tho. RPC's should be able to create any subform within the ocean. While technically considered "Non canon" it should still be a right of any RPC)

The benefits of allying with the World Government

Reverie slot (I'll take personal responsibility for organizing the reverie) I also believe that the Reverie should take place at either Enie's Lobby or Mariejois itself and be held as a "Monthly Event" which would allow rulers to be in 2 places at once for the brief moment.

Even more weekly money, atleast 25k a week. That's 100k a month.

Access to Den Den mushi's of unique NPCs

Would have Marine up to Commodore Rank at their full disposal.

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:38 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei

How do we know how much a techniques point cost is. sweatdrop For when updating and learning that technique in the updating points thread?? I have a technique approved, but I don't know how much points it costs to learn it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:29 am
Tentaigo
Ryunosuke Ryusei

How do we know how much a techniques point cost is. sweatdrop For when updating and learning that technique in the updating points thread?? I have a technique approved, but I don't know how much points it costs to learn it. sweatdrop

It doesn’t. Techniques don’t “cost” anything anymore. You have limited slots as is. Once they are approved and moved to your profile page they are usabale in battle.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:07 pm
I ate the Fuwa Fuwa no mi. But have no techniques yet. Can he fly yet? Like is it passive for him to fly at first???

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:15 am
Tentaigo
I ate the Fuwa Fuwa no mi. But have no techniques yet. Can he fly yet? Like is it passive for him to fly at first???

Deecee Sama

You can fly, but not in battle.  

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:26 am
Deecee Sama
Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Can I use it to fly away from other pirates trying to start a fight?? Like say a pirate wanted to start a fight with England. Can I fly away from them to avoid the fight??? idea  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:52 am
Tentaigo
Deecee Sama
Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Can I use it to fly away from other pirates trying to start a fight?? Like say a pirate wanted to start a fight with England. Can I fly away from them to avoid the fight??? idea

No. If it's an official combat situation, then you can't run from that.  

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out