Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:11 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man looked at Ven for a moment and gave him a smile. "The teacher asked me if I could help you if needed, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask." Maceál then turned, glanced at Fang and gave him a loving smile and read the board. He couldn't help but feel nervous with what their assignment would be. He only recently learned magic actually existed and now he would be using it to summon something. It worried him a little to say the least. But he would do his best.

In an attempt to make sure he was ready for it, he sat straight and looked down at the book as he started reading the chapter. If he was to successfully pass this class it would be best to learn everything he could for it. The young man stayed silent as he read the chapter, but he made sure to keep his mind open to pick up what was happening around him in case he was talked to or if Ven indeed had a question for him.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aiko looked up from his book when he realized another student was speaking to him, smiling he responded "Thanks, I appreciate that I'll be sure to come to you if I need any help. Oh one quick question was the quiz you worked on yesterday hard?" The demon wondered trying to make quick conversation then back to his text to read once the other answered. He glanced over at the male that was beside the one he was talking to, he then turned his attention back to the boy.

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hearing the boy answered him and indeed asked a question he looked back at him and smiled calmly shaking his head. "It wasn't, just make sure you read the chapter well and it will be an easy quiz for you. It is all right there in the chapter." Maceál was glad he could help. He was rather new himself but so far the school had been kind with him. As Aiko's attention wandered to Fang and back to him, the young man smiled. Fang was one of the reasons the school was kind for him. He had never felt like that with anyone. As he looked over at Fang, he could feel a blush come over his cheeks still.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:34 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang watches the new boy carefully while he writes down everything important for a quiz or test humming softly "you hard here newbie you'll be fine" he smiles  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

After hearing Maceal's advice, he nodded, noticing Fang watching him the demon looked toward his textbook reading the page number seeing that he was near the end and almost to the questions. Aiko looked up from his textbook once he heard Fang speak, "Ah, thank you." He replied with a quick smile and turned his attention back towards his book to finish the chapter and start on the questions to study for the upcoming quiz.

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:47 am
User Image
Ruel hovers over the bathroom sink after entering the school restroom near the classroom. "This headache. When he is going to show up with that antidote" he thought impatiently about his college friend. He pressed his forehead against the cold glass of the mirror and taking in on the silence of the restroom.

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123
Ven Vanity

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:04 am
User Image
Ruel moved away from the mirror as soon as he felt the glass scraping up against. "I shouldn't be relying on him for support like I used. This headache is punishment for over drinking yesterday so I deal with it for as long as it lasts" he thought. Since Tako sees him as family he didn't want to burden with small things like this and thought it would be selfless of him to do so. He wasn't sure if the guy had gotten his morning text because he had turned off his phone. Washed his hands then headed back to the classroom. He turned on his phone long enough to send a text to Tako. "Nevermind, I don't need anything" he turned the phone back off after sending the text then sat down at his desk. He took out a copy of the quiz for Aiko so it would already be out when the student was ready to take it.

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123
Ven Vanity
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:18 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál had turned back to his chapters when the student had replied to him and he was nearing the end of the latter chapter. He couldn't deny he felt anxious about having to summon something. It was one thing to learn magic truly existed and that it was very evident here. But another to learn even humans like him were able to learn magic. But the book was very clear about it, even people like him could. The young man wondered if they were allowed to pick their own summon and he flipped back through the pages once more as he remembered seeing one that seemed harmless to try. When he found it he stopped on the page with a demon in bird form called Caym. The young man smiled and read it over a few times to fully learn about him. And who knows maybe it would give him understanding in the words of animals.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Ven Vanity

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 am
Genkawolf

A young man of twenty in a handy man's outfit was swearing up a storm. It had taken him forever to get to the place he was to deliver this thermas with the hangover mixture in it. Not only was Tako going to kill him but he was sure the friend of the boss thought Tako fell through on him. Bursting through the classroom doors and running over to the teacher and set the thermas down. "Sorry Professor Ruel I got lost. Tako sends this and is going to so tell me off. This is for that headache. Tako got called in by his boss last second so he sent me instead."

OOC: after this post just ignore the npc I can't be in two places at once perprinceton rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:40 am
User Image
Ruel had his head down on the desk like he did at the beginning of class. He groans a little in pain to the loud noises of someone bursting through the classroom doors and running footsteps and his head felt it was throbbing. He sat up and looked at the source of the noise. He didn't recognize the man, but then again this is his second day working at this school and he doesn't any of his fellow teachers. "Okay" he said wondering what was in the thermos is going to taste anything good. "You can go now" he said to the handy man.

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123
Ven Vanity
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:30 am
User Image

Re-reading the questions after the chapter, Aiko decided to go back and review. Closing his eyes he repeated the information he needed in his head enough time that it flowed around his brain. Opening his eyes, the demon decided to close his textbook his head quickly turning towards the doors where someone rushed through loudly, Aiko watched as the male rush over to his teacher. The student slightly tilted his head in confusion as he watched the two. He then shook his head deciding to ignore the encounter afraid to lose the answers. He slid his textbook to the side and as the man left Aiko walked down to Ruel's desk, "I'm ready to take the quiz, Azazel."

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:09 am
User Image
Ruel looked away from the thermos when heard Aiko's voice. He blinks hearing what he thinks is supposed to be his new nickname. "One of the best nicknames a demon can receive" he said about the nickname. He picks up a sheet with the quiz on it then held it out to Aiko.

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123
Ven Vanity

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image

Aiko smiled after hearing Ruel's response to the nickname he had given him. "Glad you're fine with what I picked." The demon said as he grabbed the sheet pulling it from Ruel's hand. He nodded turning around walking back to his seat and taking a seat. After writing his name on the paper Aiko started on the quiz.

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image
Ruel thought it was nice seeing a smile on student's face and be the cause of it. Usually he wasn't the cause of such things when it came to the youth. Decided not to mention the time for the quiz and let Aiko have as much time as he needs. Back to the thermos, he picks it up and opens it to take a look inside. He gulps the all of what was inside of it down before he can really think about it then re-lid thermos afterwards. Felt like his headache lessen a little within a minute of consuming the mixture.

Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123
Ven Vanity

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

Aiko filled in the last blank on his paper completing the quiz he set his pencil down beside the sheet and scooted back in his chair. He grabbed his quiz and stood up, his eyes scanning his answers, double checking, confident with his answers the demon started for Ruel's desk, "finished." Aiko said as he set the sheet down onto his teacher's desk.

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out