Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story Knights

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to those who love to make stories, role-play, and have fun doing so. 

Tags: Role Play, Literature, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ
ƒαѕняα∂є кηιgнтѕ ♛ Main Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VSG12
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 Elesmira/Amira is with Maliarc and the others at the Boar's Tusk still. It's just Sevira and the other two in the Ale of Kings.
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
26 // Human // Captain of the Guard (Fashrade Army)
◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙
User ImageUser Image

Sevira gritted her teeth but was still thankful it had in fact been Wilhelm and not Mason. She looked to her two companions and gave them a sympathetic look. "We might as well humor him. Do not worry, if he tries anything I shall defend you. I gave my word you would be safe and I shan’t break that oath now," she started, "he might just wish to spar Veronica."

Let's hope that's the case, she thought in her own head as she finished her ale in one go and took several steps forward towards her superior. She made sure the others were following her, lest a battle ensue in a small tavern with innocents present. She was careful with what she said and how she acted, mostly because she was walking a fine line.

She expected a vast reprimanding was due in her near future. She knew Wilhelm would likely give her a tongue lashing more than anything, which she could endure. She didn't know how much more physical lashings she could last through by Mason's hands. Truth be told, she hadn't told anyone, mostly because she knew it was her word against a General's and it was likely no one would listen to her. Not only was her rank against her, her own gender was a problem. Even if she said anything and it was taken seriously, Mason wouldn't be subject to any punishment and he would only take his anger out on her for putting him in the spotlight. It was a losing battle.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:27 pm

aleith x elemaris

THE WARRIOR OF RED AND BLACK

___Aleith cocked her head at Sevira, listening to her carefully. Only four years? Then her powerful aura was even more impressive. And she had just become Lieutenant, which made Aleith wonder what exactly she had done to get the title and honor of such a high rank in such a city as Fashrade, where it was known for their fierce army? What was she capable of?
___Sevira's eyes suddenly caught something out of Aleith's vision, causing her to turn around quickly, her hand going to her sword; but stopping when she saw the general standing at the front of the tavern with a confident smile. He called out to them loudly and asked them to meet him outside. It was enough of a ruckus to cause many heads to turn and eyes to stare at them.
___What an idiot. He was making them look like criminals that were about to be arrested! Aleith grunted, glancing to Sevira as she asked them to just humor him. She didn't want to humor him. She didn't care what he had to say. It was all a waste of time, especially now after he threatened them. Aleith would by lying if she said she wasn't a little curious, but her anger was too great and clouded her mind. She just wanted it to be over with.
___"Let's go." she growled to Veronica, standing and walking for the door behind Sevira. She could hear the murmur of voices as they walked out, hearing her title uttered a few times. At least some in Fashrade knew who she was.
___Aleith stepped out into the dull light outside of the tavern, not bothering to cover her horns this time. There were many people around, watching with eager and curious faces. With so many people, it would be useless to try and hide or blend in. There were quite a spectrum of reactions from the few who did pool around them upon seeing Aleith exit the bar. She wasn't looking at them though. She was looking at Wilhelm.
___Her red eyes were staring him down, slowly stepping down the stoop that lead to the front door of the tavern. "What is this, General Wilhelm?" she called out, her voice more agitated than anything. Looking down, she saw his hand on the hilt of his sword. It causing an instant reaction to throw out a protective arm in front of Veronica who was standing at her side. She hissed, baring her sharp teeth and causing quite a rouse from the crowd. "If you are looking for a fight now, you aren't going to get it. It's best you leave now and we can discuss things in the morning like Sevira suggested."
___Once again, her heart was pounding in her chest as she tried to defuse the situation. The human man was simply crazy in her eyes. Even if Veronica wanted to fight him right here and now, Aleith wouldn't allow the man to touch a hair on her head. She was much too protective, especially now that she didn't trust him.
___She had given him a chance to do the smart thing, but it was up to him to make the choice. And they were ready if he made the wrong choice.

Company: Veronica, Sevira and Wilhelm.
Mood: Angry, protective.
ooc: >:c

Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

VSG12

Quote:

MellowKittyKat

Green Smoker

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:29 am
User Image

𝓥eronica 𝒮teele

Veronica had not ordered anything as the others had. In a slump, she stared blankly at the table. She had been greatly comforted by her masters' words, but the day was going weary on her, and she wanted only to sleep and be gone of this place. She had no desire to fight any longer. Staying here would only hinder her progress, and she wanted to be gone.

Given her state, she didn't notice what Sevira and Aleith had until Wilhelm was standing in the tavern, addressing all of them by name, and she hated it. Hearing her name from his lips was like a curse. People who used their status brought about by some ludicrous ranking system disgusted her. If he had power, he should be using it correctly instead of wasting away in this hellhole.

Veronica was prepared. She followed Aleith outside, but stood off to the side. If he made a move, she would be ready to run. Running from a fight she asked for might've been cowardly, but he denied her once, so she held no ties to their fight. She would die now if they fought, and she had much to accomplish. His strength was greater, but could he outrun someone who lived their life adventuring, even so young? Neither did she have any desire to see her masters' reputation tarnished by some small fry.

She spoke quietly, addressing her master only. "If he makes a move after we refute anything, I will not hesitate to leave. Neither of us should tarnish ourselves with his foolishness." She did not think once of Sevira. She certainly had more manners than Wilhelm, but Veronica had no attachment to her, and if throwing her in the line of fire was their way out, she would gladly do it.

OOC:

Company: Aleith, General Blightshield, a few others

MellowKittyKat

Mephis Inferni

VSG12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:46 am
Maliarc

70 (23)• Human• Neutral

User Image
Mood: Indifference
Present Company: Alfen/Jaelle
Current Location: Boar's Tusks

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy showed considerable mastery over the flames, but they were rather small for him. Well, they were appropriate size when one considered their location. When they were out in the wilderness, he would drill the boy more on them. Illusions, Maliarc had no clue about. He simply shook his head. "I don't want to seem close-minded, but I'd rather not even speak of illusions just yet. I know nothing about them, and I don't want to risk stunting you're potential by not only speaking of something I don't know about but also taking time away from what I will be teaching you...."

"As for the fireballs, we will come back to them when we are in the wilderness. I'm interested in the sizes and proportions you're capable of."
That the boy could summon fireballs, meld them, make them disappear, then eat an entire plate of food spoke well of his abilities though.

"Come to think of it, we will have to wait until we're on the road regardless. Everything else I have to teach would only endanger everyone here."

Maliarc took to eating his food, some simple meat and vegetables, along with a fine red wine. He looked at the group they had with them and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Who would've thought..."

Maybe he would find a way out of his predicament yet.

OOC:

Nightmare Dreamcatcher

VSG12

Amiimii

Shy Regular

10,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mephis Inferni
Vice Captain

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 am
Wilhelm Arctavius

29• Human• Fashrade

User Image
Mood: Contemplative
Present Company: Loads of people
Current Location: Ale of Kings tavern, Maeven.

Wilhelm merely smiled at Aleith, shaking his head. "No, you are to officiate this match. Your apprentice as well..." He walked up to Sevira and spoke quietly enough so that only the three he called would hear. He turned his head away from Aleith and Veronica, locking his eyes upon Sevira. "You spared the life of the girl by interceding on her behalf. You are now challenged to trial by combat as punishment for stepping out of line. To refuse would mean filing a report to your direct superior officer, and I happen to not like General Mason at all. Should such a report be filed, I'm sure you know the consequences." He sighed, shaking his head. "You know that I would rather not even have to do this, but there were lower ranked soldiers in that square that witnessed everything. This will make it infinitely easier for both of us if you accept."

He looked at Aleith, unsheathing his sword. "This trial will be barehanded, lethal blows are prohibited. Should Sevira defeat me, this whole ordeal will be forgotten. Should I defeat her, I will mete out punishment in the manner that I see fit." He looked between the master and apprentice duo with sad eyes, "I do not wish this, truly. But it must be done. I'm sure a warrior such as yourself understands the importance of the chain of command." Reversing his grip on the sword, he grabbed the blade and held the pommel out for Aleith to take. He looked back to Sevira and smiled weakly. "And as much as I care about you Sevira, even I cannot let such things slide freely. Others may become so bold and challenge authority."

Blood flowed freely from his left hand, the one that had previously gripped the blade. He rolled his shoulders, loosening them up for what was to come. Striding across the circle, he faced Sevira and let his voice boom across the hushed crowd. "Bear witness, citizens of Fashrade. For the crime of insubordination, Sevira shall now enter trial by combat." He slipped into a grounded stance, hips wide and feet planted firmly to the ground. His left foot slid back, adding balance and power while shrinking his strikeable surface.

OOC: Oh snap, bet ya didn't see that coming? biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:53 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 Oh, a twist of events! I will warn you, Sevira isn't one to mess with unless you know what you're doing. She's not going to hold back on him! twisted
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

Sevira clenched her hands into fists but made no moves. She raised her right hand as a way of accepting this and walked outside. Once there, she shed her armor down to the black jumpsuit she wore underneath it all. What the hell was Wilhelm thinking? A trial by combat? He never once ever did that with her, nor anyone for that matter. If someone was putting him up to this, she'd pummel him into the ground and put that a*****e's head on a spike. If she was going to fight, she wouldn't hold back. There was a reason she rose through the ranks of the Army in four years. Whether Wilhelm knew or not didn't matter to her.

"I've always held back when sparring you. I won't do it now," she commanded as she watched him walk outside. She knew she had to be ready for a cheat-shot, as many of the soldiers he trained were fond of it. She wasn't about to stand down and be beaten for doing what she felt was right.

She nearly laughed when he mentioned challenging authority. It only made her remember what got her her rank now. "If authority is going to try and put the little guy down, you better believe I'm going to challenge authority in every way possible. Regardless of what happens to me, I don't stand by and let innocents get hurt when I can help!" she roared.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

MellowKittyKat

Green Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:57 pm

aleith x elemaris

THE WARRIOR OF RED AND BLACK

___Aleith's arm slowly lowered as Wilhelm revealed what he was doing; a trial by combat for none other than Sevira herself and Aleith and Veronica would be the one to jude and watch over it. What in the name of the gods was he thinking?
___He explained the rules to Aleith before announcing to the people around them that the trial would begin and took his first stance. The rouse seemed to have worked, Sevira getting very fired up. She held her ground and her defence.
___What a mess. At least she didn't need to worry about Veronica getting hurt or worse... Still, she'd have to stay on guard. Aleith glanced down to Veronica with tired eyes. "We will stay here and watch them finish things... Then, let's go find an inn. I need sleep after all this." she growled under her breath. She was done with all of this and was sure Veronica was too. But she would stay here to make sure Wilhelm didn't do anything more stupid than he had already done and protect Sevira if needed. As well as protect any civilian who might get caught in the crossfire. Maybe it might end up to be a bloodbath? That would be interesting.
___She crossed her arms, taking in a deep breath to calm herself once more. She looked between the two. "Less talking. Let's get this over with." she barked at them, taking a few steps back to allow them some more room for the spar. A few people quickly backing away to keep a safe distance. It was for good reason.

Company: Veronica, Sevira and Wilhelm.
Mood: Tired, protective.
ooc: = 3= Sorry it's a bit short.

Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

VSG12

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 pm
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 Posting as Amira because Sevira is waiting on Wilhelm to react first. Just fyi.
User Image
αмιяα ѕєη¢єηвαυgн
17 // Princess of Goleta // Posing as a Travelling Healer (Elesmira)
User ImageUser Image

Amira sat at the table and listened to people speaking to one another. She wondered what the future would hold, how things would turn out. She wanted to go home, but she knew unless Kamawanaiyo was defeated in any way, she'd never be safe. She wished her brother, Luca, hadn't been hurt and that she hadn't been forced to flee. Still, this was no time to be weak, she had to be stronger than she had before.

She tugged at the gold embroidered parts of her sleeves on her dress. She knew it was a peasants dress from those living in Kerash, but she wondered if it was still too nice. The blue top and pink skirt with gold embroidery across she hems and the waist line, the white flower design at the base of the skirt, and the gold shoes. Maybe it was all too much? Here she was, posing as an Elven healer, and her clothing might have given her away by now. She knew that those in Goleta, especially the Elves, made clothing beautiful for all society; from the Kings and Queens to the jobless on the streets.

She looked to the window and a feeling of nervousness set over her. She wondered if the others felt it too. Most of them had empathy in some way, so it wouldn't be a far stretch to say everyone felt the same surge of energy through the room. She wanted to tell everyone to find out what was wrong, but part of her wanted to stay away. The fear was still strong within her heart. Running felt so much easier than fighting.

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100

Nightmare Dreamcatcher
Crew

Seasonal Pumpkin

3,225 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Member 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:23 am
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
User Image
AGE• xxxxxx 25 xxxxxx 19xxxxxx 46
RACE• xxx Human, Mage xxx Gypsyxxx Faun
ALLEGIANCE• ...Erelandra xxx Band of Gypsiesxxx Temple of History
LOCATION•
Maeven, Training Square (Boar's Tusk)
Maeven, Training Square (Boar's Tusk)
Maeven, approaching the Training Square

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Alfen looked up suddenly and to the window, his eyes seeming to change from their usual blue colour to a vibrant purple. "There's a fight taking place not far from here. Such a surge of auras, of emotion," he admitted. He himself seemed unaware of this new skill of aura reading and empathy.

User Image

Jaelle pressed her lips into a flat line and let out a sigh. If a fight was taking place that got their attention, it was people they knew or had come to cross paths with. Likely the knights from before. Maybe they were fighting with the two newcomers who attacked in the Training Square before. "Should we see what is going on or stay out of this?" she asked her companions.

User Image

Eli certainly felt the change in aura and was unsure of it. He scratched his head and remained still to see if someone else said anything. He knew Elesmira had noticed it, and he had a gut feeling the older mage and possibly the gypsy had felt it too. He was happy to see the younger mage have a stronger sense of auras than he thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:28 pm
Wilhelm Arctavius

29• Human• Fashrade

User Image

Wilhelm could not believe what she had said. Innocent? Did she not witness the blatant attack on him? Brushing aside her comments, he slid himself forward in a quick burst. Closing the gap between them, his dropped his hips low, angling a kick towards her chin. He would push the offensive until she became comfortable with his movements, that was the plan. Then he'd change it up.

Guarding his head, he threw several combination punches towards the woman. Dipping his right hand for an uppercut, he suddenly changed his movement to block his head once more with the right side, instead tossing a furious left cross towards Sevira.

OOC: I'm not sure about what you all feel, but I like my combat posts to be short so that many can be posted in the span that one usually takes. Makes for more action between two biggrin

Mephis Inferni
Vice Captain

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:28 am
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

Sevira moved her head back from his kick and knew what barrage was about to come. She'd watched him train and fight against the men and she knew what to expect. Still, she was anticipating him to shake things up and knew she had to as well. Instead of trying to dodge his punches, she moved her arms to take the blows and at the same time, kicked forward with a pushing action. She hoped she landed the kick, but she was prepared to come with a barrage of follow-up kicks if need be.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:43 am
Wilhelm Arctavius

29• Human• Fashrade

User Image

Wilhelm felt every connection from his blows, smirking. He knew what she was up to, but just soaking up the hits wouldn't be enough. If it came to taking shot after shot, he'd outlast her for certain. Her foot snapped out and caught him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He stumbled back slightly, allowing himself a small moment to regain his ability to breathe. Striking wasn't getting him anywhere at the moment, but there were always more options. Sevira had a reach advantage, should she choose to exploit that. But her center of gravity was also much higher than his, giving him the edge in close quarters.

He ducked forward, dipping his entire body down before launching another left hook. But this time, instead of trying to actually hit her, he opened his fist as it neared her head in attempt to latch on to her. He knew if he caught her here, the next shot would be a knee to her solar plexus fully intent on returning the lack of air to Sevira.

OOC: So much for posting quickly lol. In the last forty-eight hours, I worked about twenty-eight. Yaaaay.

Mephis Inferni
Vice Captain

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:04 pm
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 ...
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

Sevira knew full-well what he was intending on doing and in a split second, she acted back in lightning-quick fashion. She moved her head to one side to avoid him grabbing her hair and jumped from the ground, flipping herself over Wilhelm's body. The whole while, she had hold of his shoulder blades, meaning that when she landed, Wilhelm flipped along with her. As she landed, she knew that he would return with either a leg sweep or some sort of counter to her lower body to knock her off balance.

Something deep down inside her body began to take hold. The knowledge of blocks and throws and attacks unlike those she was ever taught in Fashrade. Tactics that might lend her a hand in this battle. From where they came from she didn't know, but it didn't matter. Not now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:50 pm
Wilhelm Arctavius

29• Human• Fashrade

User Image

Wilhelm felt his body lift and twist through the air, much to his surprise. However, Sevira made a rather large mistake thinking to grab hold of him for a toss. As he flew over her head, he latched down on the back of hers driving both of their faces into the ground. He groaned audibly, his face felt wet. But his voice was barely a whisper, his head lined up next to Sevira's. "Good show, Sevira. Maneuver behind me and choke me out after my next attack, we have to make it look convincing."

He pushed himself up to his feet, looking at Aleith for a split second with a mischievous wink as he prepared himself for the finale. In a display of his physical prowess, he flipped backwards to create space between them. Then charging forward, he slipped his stance to that of a strafe heading the same direction and launched a full power side kick towards Sevira.

OOC:

Mephis Inferni
Vice Captain

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

VSG12
Captain

8,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:20 pm
συт σƒ ¢нαяα¢тєя 《》 This was a fun fight ahaha
Digital Obsession

Mephis Inferni

MellowKittyKat

User Image
ѕєνιяα ηαηαѕнι
User ImageUser Image

Sevira was happy it was all a ruse, at least. He must have overheard the higher-ups talking about punishing her and decided to do it himself. She gave him a nod and got herself ready for his next attack. A side kick? That was the easiest thing to avoid, but she made it look like it was harder than it was and got behind him. She trapped her arms around his neck and head and forced him down. Choke him out was the instructions and she was going to follow that. She knew he would try and elbow her, which he did, but she took the blows and held on as the others watched.

ғaѕнrade ĸnιgнтѕ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff