Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:31 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik watched her thoughtfully. She was right, he had no right or reason to want to protect her. 'You wouldn't say that if you knew what lurked in the dark' he thought darkly to himself. Erik watched her run away stunned silent at her statement. How deep did her self deprecation go? He wondered to himself and let out a growl in frustration. Frustrated at her no, more at himself and this annoying urge to make her happy. Erik purposefully walked about his day. Spending his day with the bums of the city he'd been successful in his previous hunt, but there was always another waiting in the wings. Over time Erik had learned to spend his time with the down trodden of the city, as they tended to be the prey. And prey knew when a threat was approaching, after all you don't watch what the bear is doing to gauge for danger you watch for birds. So he listened in the alley ways to the birds of the city chirp away.

XXXX His blue eyes narrowed as he learned that another beast had been on the prowl. But this didn't really shock him too much. It was hearing that another wolf had been seen. He;d have to investigate further. Erik made his way to a bar, he hated but he knew an informant frequented it. Seeing he wasn't there was annoying but he vowed to return later on. Meanwhile he sat in his apartment with a large helping on Chinese take out for his lunch researching this new beast but also what he would plan to show a bit of himself to Lily. Nothing crazy but enough to let her in, after all he already knew so much about her it wasn't fair and Erik made the conscious choice to make sure she could learn about him - well the safe parts.Thanks to a few online articles about making new friends Erik made an effort to at least try to pretend he was human. Normally he would not put forth any effort to keep a friend but he was tired of being a lone wolf. Having company was a comfort he had sorely missed over his time on the job. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily ran back to her apartment as there was not much else she could to till six. Jogging up the stairs to her small cheap apartment she flopped onto the floor the moment she got into the apartment. Trying to catch her breath she looked a the time up on the wall as she rolled to her side, resting her head on her arm like a pillow. Slowly catching her breath the girl closed her grey blue eyes, letting her mind wonder as always and soon enough her thoughts went to Erik. She still could not get over the fact that he wanted to protect her and didn't know why. How could he not know why? As her mind kept questioning about Erik it did not take long before she fell asleep on the cold old flooring.

A couple hours later Lily woke up to the sound of yelling from across the hall which was a normal thing here. Slowly sitting up and taking out her pony tail she noticed the time and she still needed to get changed and eat something. Lily got up and had the left overs from last night at the dinner before changing into some jeans and blue plaid button shirt. She didn't know what they were doing tonight so she didn't want to over dress or anything. Grabbing her bag she doubled check to see if she had her pills before leaving for the park. She knew she would be a bit early but might as well go now an sit outside then sit inside. Lily didn't mind walking alone at this time of day as it was still light out but the summer days where getting shorter by the day as summer was coming to a end. The small frail girl walked into the park and went to the fountain, sitting down on it as she waited for Erik to come.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:10 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik stood before his bathroom mirror and was making a concerted effort to remember the tips he had gleaned from the internet. 'Just listen, give her space and don't be creepy.' He recited to himself and narrowed his eyes at his reflection. He could see the small clues that the change would be occurring soon. Probably in the next few nights. He idly wondered if she would guess his true nature with these clues. The bright eyes, the slightly shaggier hair not to mention his ever present appetite. But he shook the thought away dismissing it, as what human would ever think a werewolf even exists in this day and age.

XXXX Locking the door behind him Erik left his apartment. He wore dark jeans along with a dark blue button down shirt, he at least made some sort of effort in his appearance tonight. As he made the short walk to the park he recounted the tips for making friends, as well as his plans for the evening. Noticing Lily at the fountain Erik smiled, glad she came. The young man reached her easily, "Waiting for someone?" He asked with a smirk, and while he wanted to move closer he remembered the tips and kept a good 2 feet between them in order to respect her personal space. Something he was slowly learning to do. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 am

Lily Grey

As Lily waited for Erik she turned her body a little to face the water and trailed her finger tips along the water. She wondered what they would be doing tonight and if she was dressed alright for it. Maybe she should of put something on more girly? She shook her head a little as she knew she shouldn't worry about it. It wasn't like this was a date right? Lily you are over thinking things... She let out a soft sigh as she watched her hand trail along the water.

She then heard a familiar voice beside her and she turned around to see Erik who was once again smirking down at her. " I am waiting for a stalker." She said with a smile as she got up and shook her hand a little that was in the water. " Why do you always smirk at me like that?" Lily asked, whipping her wet hand on her jeans. Not that she didn't really mind the smirking though she didn't really know why she didn't mind. " So... What are we doing tonight? You are not planning on kidnaping me or anything are you?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:42 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik rather enjoyed her wit, as she seemed more comfortable with him when she was teasing him. "You're easy to smirk at." He countered to her quip. Noticing her attire Erik looked to his own shirt and confirmed it "Well look at that. We match." He chuckled as they were both wearing blue button down shirts.

XXXX Erik extended a hand to her, inviting her to stand up from her perch on the fountain. "No kidnapping tonight. It's too much work any way." He said in his own teasing voice before continuing "I got a few things lined up. Some surprises. But first, have you eaten? And what time do you need to get home tonight?" He asked trying to be considerate as he wasn't sure if she worked the next day or how early she had to get up. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Lily Grey

A small blush started to bloom on her cheeks and she glanced away from the smirking man. " I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing..." She stated before his comment about them matching. Turning back to face him to see he was wearing a blue button up shirt. Looking at his shirt for a moment she looked down at her shirt before letting out a light laugh. " No surprise there. You are a stalker after all so you most likely knew I was coming in this before picking your outfit." Lily joked as she gave a little smirk back at him.

Lily then noticed Erik started to move his hand towards her and she couldn't help but flinch ever so slightly as he did so. It was just old habit of hers that in time maybe she could grow out of. Looking at his hand she remembered last night and how he held her hand while walking her home. She could feel that same warmth now even though she had not taken his hand yet. " I that so?" She slowly took his hand and stood up. He stated that he had surprises for Lily and she was not sure what to think of that but then he asked her a couple of questions that she couldn't help but laugh at. " You sound like a scared teenager who has to make sure the girl is back before the girls dad is set to kill the poor boy." She chuckled before clearing her throat. " I eat the leftovers from last night. As for when I need to get home tonight before the sun is up would be good." Lily worked another late shift tomorrow so she did not have to worry about going to bed early or anything.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:00 am
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled at the small smirk she returned to him along with her quip of being a stalker. It was slowly becoming a common joke between the two of them. "Blue looks good on you." He said with a softer smile, not really expecting a response as he had said it more like an observation than anything else.

XXXX When she took his hand the young man could feel that calmness he had known last night return to him. 'I'm normally so anxious before the change...I feel so relaxed.' He relished the feeling for a moment before laughing at her comment about him being a scared teen. "I'm glad, I had some plans involving the sunrise." Erik stood with her for a moment before nodding "Right, I figured since you don't know much about me I could show you. C'mon our first stop isn't too far from the park." He walked with her at a relaxed pace while still holding her hand, simply because he didn't want to let go. "Since it's a walk I figured we could play a game throughout the night, we can ask any question we want and if either of us don't want to answer we have to do a dare." He turned his head to gauge her reaction, wondering if the websites suggestions were hitting the mark or missing it completely. After shocking her in the park earlier in the day he wanted to make it up to her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Lily Grey

Lily returned the soft smile when Erik said she blue looked good on her. She liked the colour blue so it was good thing it looked good on her. " You have plans to do with the sunrise?" She asked a little surprised that he planned out things to last them till sunrise. He then started to walk and she followed along side him with her hand still in his. She didn't think he would still be holding her hand. She was glad he was still holding it as she knew she would not be the one to let go. ' I wonder where he is taking me.' She thought before Erik suggested they play a little game. Thinking about it for a moment while looking up at the sky as she thought before looking back at him. " I guess that is one way to get to know each other, but what if you don't do the dare? Then what?" She asked, her blue and greyish eyes locked onto his unique bright blue eyes that seem to glow when the moon was out.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:00 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik couldn't help but smile at her surprised tone. Most would not think of Erik as a person that planned things out. And they would be wrong, when it came to his day he typically had things planned out. Planning was a skill that should it's necessity in hunting alone.

XXXX Erik thought for a moment and pondered her question as he walked casually with her hand in his. "Well, I guess they'll be called a spoil sport. Not like either of us are really going to force things on the other." He said with a shrug and made note of the street signs as they exited the park. "But that would make the game boring so we'll agree to do the dare so long as it's not too extreme. Deal?" He compromised with a smile before continuing. "You go first." He said and began walking them down the street towards the art district. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Lily Grey

" Deal." She gave him a firm nod with a smile before he said she could go first. Looking straight ahead again, resting her head hand on her chin she started to think what to ask him. " Alright... What made you get into the work you are doing? I can't see you growing up and dreaming of this as your job." It wasn't a normal job that was for sure and it was something you only really hear people doing in a movie or book. Lily could see Erik wanting to be a firefighter or a cop growing up, he fit the part as he was clearly fit and wanted to help others. Though that shaggy like hair of his did not really go well for a cop. Then again if he was a firefighter or cop he most likely wouldn't not be with her right now as he would most likely be with someone. She still was surprised that he did not have someone in his life as he could really have any girl. Maybe people were scared of him when they saw him act out like he did last night? Was that why he asked her if she was frightened by him?

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:37 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik nodded his head in agreement as she conceded to his game. He made sure to keep his head up and attentive to where they were going. Even if he enjoyed the art district it was also quite dangerous at times, he wasn't really worried about an attack he just didn't want any unpleasantness to attack their evening.

XXXX Erik thought for a moment on her question. Mostly trying to think of a suitable response. "Honestly, I fell into it. I did a job for one lady, she wanted to know if her son was wasting her money on drugs. I met her at a bar and found her son pretty quick, he was using the money for drugs. Reported back with evidence. And a week later her friend called asking for another job. It's been going on since then. Mostly do work for family matters but every once in awhile a lawyer will need some help getting information about clients or witnesses or whatever." He shrugged as they walked by galleries. "I move around a lot, and this was a job that could easily move with me. Okay hours, at least for me. I never really got the luxury to dream of a job ya know? Been assigned one since day one." He finished with a resigned voice and realized how leading that was, he'd have to be careful. But he brushed it off and continued "My turn. What is your least favorite book that you've read?" He asked with a small smile and a squeeze of her hand. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Lily Grey

Erik explained how he got into the work he got into. He just happened to be in the right place and the right time to get into this lined of work. She figured it worked for him seeing he moved around a lot and he was still doing it. Looking around she noticed that they were in the art district which surprised her. Just where was he taking her? She only came in this area in the middle of they day as it was safest to come. She wasn't to worried because one, It was not to late and two, she had Erik with her.

" I have read a lot of books, this may take a moment." Lily warned him before she tried to name a book that she did not like. " I have read a lot of good books and bad ones Erik, to pick just one that I hate or love is almost imposable." She said with a light laugh before she started to narrow it down and picked book that was her least favourite. " Don't laugh because I have read this book alright? I never did finish it because I could not stand the romantic relationship between the two characters. The girl is an idiot I find... Fifty Shades of Grey..." She said the title of the book more quietly and blush a little. " I swear I did not read it for what you think." She only read the book because it was so big so she thought there was more to it but she didn't get very far in the book before returning it back to the library. She held his hand a little tighter as she felt embarrassed about admitting she tried to read that book. " Name three things that you could not live without and why."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:08 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik listened intently as she tried to decide. Picking up on her increased heart rate and her increased sweat he deduced that she was embarrassed by her answer. Erik waited patiently and when the answer came it did not disappoint. "Wow, when you said you read everything you weren't kidding." Had he read the book, no.But it was hard to escape the plot as it was spoken about by too many people at once. Thinking of sweet Lily reading such a novel made Erik give a bark of a laugh. "No I imagine you wouldn't enjoy the book at all. You crave mental stimulation by my understanding the book had none." He shook his head with a smile still on his face, a little from her answer and a little from her tight grip on his hand.

XXXX Erik thought on her question for a beat as he took them down a street lined with art galleries. "Hmm. I guess that would be food, for obvious reasons of course." He chuckled before continuing "This is kinda hard, I travel light mostly." He commented as his brow furrowed the statement only half true. 'Truth; hunting tools, a good pair of sunglasses and my jacket. Well guess the last two aren't so bad.' with a shrug he decided to answer. "Last two would be a good pair of sunglasses, I have pretty sensitive eyes and bright lights are annoying. And my leather jacket, first thing that was really mine I stole it when I left home on my own." He answered with enough truth to satisfy himself. He thought on a question before he noticed that they had arrived at the destination he wanted to bring them to. Erik smiled and unceremoniously pulled her into an art gallery. Past the front with general paintings to the back, which held statues all depicting different animals and most prominent of all a white marble full moon in the center. "I found this gallery a while back, I love the sculptors work. It almost feels real." He turned to face her and smiled before shrugging "You don't know much about me so I figured I'd show you something I liked, that many people wouldn't guess in a million years." Erik squeezed her hand before letting go, and prompting her to take a look at the art work. Silently hoping she would stay close by and not flee from him quite yet. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:47 pm

Lily Grey

Lily blushed more and turned away as she could not look at Erik after saying that. " I swear I thought it would be different then from what it sounded like..." She muttered slightly and wished that she said some other book she didn't like.She calmed down a little when Erik started to list off the three things he could not live without out and she laughed at the first thing. " No surprise there." She chuckled and waited for the other two things he could not live without. The next two things surprised her a little as they were something that where so simple in life she thought. " You stole your jacket?" She asked a little confused as to what he meant by that.

She then felt Erik puller her another way into a art gallery and instead of stopping and looking at the paintings which were at the front he went straight to the back. Following his lead Erik lead her to the white marble statues that were in many different shapes of animals. " I didn't take you one for sculptor work Erik." Lily stated as he let go of her hand to look around. Stepping closer to the sculptors she walked around them slowly, taking in all there fine work. She was mostly drawn to the horse sculptor that stood out in the middle of the room. It was clear she was drawn to it the most as she stood at it the longest and was in awe by it. Soon though she managed to peal herself away from the large white horse and move on. She noticed a wolf sculptor that stood on a rock to the side of the room. Making her way over to the sculptor and stopped about a foot away from it to look at it. " They do feel real don't they."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:27 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was mostly focused on the sculptors but her reactions to them is what kept his attention. He noticed how she lingered on the horse. "Not many do." He chuckled at her shocked comment. When she moved toward the wolf Erik watched her intently. "Almost real." He said in a whispered tone.

XXXX For a moment Erik was lost in thought as he stared at the wolf before snapping back to the moment. "I don't like paintings much, but there's something amazing about statues. They each come from something so raw. Not to mention they take a great deal of strength and finesse to complete. I can't help but respect the work and then be awed by it." He explained in a somber tone. Of course it helped that mostly this part of the gallery was left alone allowing him time away from humans. Not to mention that this particular sculptor was also one of Erik's informants. So he spent a great deal of time here. Erik stood comfortably not far from Lily "I did promise surprises didn't I?" He said with his trademark smirk./color]XXXX

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces