Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaito Domoto

Lucia Nanami

"yes it is so beautiful. Lucia you want me to walk you home?" Kaito turn to the others. To say their good bye.

"yeah sure Kaito." Lucia turn to the others to say good bye.

good bye you guys going home with Kaito.

bye you guys see y'all later. Both Kucia and Kaito left to go home. [EXITS]

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Hanon Hosho

"ok bye Lucia and Kaito"

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
Roan grinned from the Hatter's words. Thankfully he wasn't the only one who felt the same way. He lightly chuckled in mirth. "You've taken the words right out of my mouth," he mediated, reflecting the hatter's glint from underneath a friendly smirk before turning his full attention to the game. He grasped the sprayer's handles with only one goal in mind. To win. The toll of war rung after the operator's call and the music begun to play. Water spewed from the gun's barrel as he lurched his body weight forward to get better control of the unpredictable ammunition discharge. Although it was hard to say whether this new tactic change was actually working, for the meter showed less than before and Roan found himself always barely off the center's hole; the water spraying a cone from the hole. It was until he heard explosions did Roan's concentration break and he tore his gaze away. Bright colored lights flew into the sky, appearing then fading out, each leaving a resounding boom. He watched distracted and mesmerized by the twinkling glows. It was then when he noticed Kaito's and Lucia's goodbyes. "Alright be careful on the way back," he said with a farewell, momentarily letting the gun slip from his grasp.

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:59 pm
Water Vertical race
The Bell rings and the music stops playing & the light on lane 3 lights up. The boardwalk Operator speaks into the microphone as the racing plushies are lowered back to start. That's the game! The operator walks to lane 3 where Hatter is. Well played & that was some lucky shots there, miss.

Guenivere ORion

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Hanon, Miss. Hatter, Roan, xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

Good luck,” Emilia cheered as he took a seat at the game stand. With his back to her, she couldn’t see that he had placed his own bill down instead of using the bag of chain she had given him. Otherwise, she might have done something else instead of merely watching the race. With more curiosity than anticipation, she watched as it quickly became clear who the would-be winner is among the three. The bell rang and the music ceased as Kaito was presented the prize for this round. She observed the couple for a few seconds before the ringing of the bell and the start of the music drew her attention back to the game stand. It was another round.

Going to visit another stand. Be back in a few. Best wishes you two.

Emilia turned away and headed deeper into the carnival. Even though it was nearing closing time, the boardwalk was still anything but deserted. Parents with their kids, couples walking hand in hand, group of friends, and even individual on their own (like herself) passed by her. The night was still young. There were still a couple game operators hoping to entice prospective customers during the remaining hour or so there was left for the evening. Though a few of the prizes caught her interest—an ever so fickle one— her missing coin purse was a good enough excuse to dissuade herself from participating.

The line for the pretzel stand was practically non-existent. By the time Emilia had finished her purchases (there were beignets here?) and on her way back to the group, the fireworks started. Stopping to gaze upward into the dark sky, she felt a wave of nostalgia as the colorful explosion brightened the sky. The brunette smiled almost bitterly. Inhaling for four seconds and exhaling for two, she took one last glance at the sky before smoothing her expression over. There was no use crying over spilled milk—that much she knew.

Did Lucia and Kaito head back?” Emilia inquired, upon her return. She glanced at the water game stand where the two players were still seated before shifting her attention to Hanon, proffering one of the paper bags towards the younger girl. “Beignet?” She offered with a slight tilt of her head and a smile.

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:29 am

Hanon Hosho

"Yes Lucia and Kaito went home. No thank you Emilia, I just ate cotton candy. I was planning on going to get some more snacks before we leave. The fireworks are so great. I going to get something else to eat." Hanon leaves to get a fry banana and some other snacks.

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter heard the ring of the bell and she was off she aimed straight into the center of the ring and within minutes she was already bored with the game and held it out with one finger while she sighed and got down a cup of tea from her hat expertly taking it out with one hand. Her eyes didn't perk up until she heard hte last ding and the man claimed she had won,"Me? Yes! Yes! I won! I won!", she jumped up and down with joy and made her way over to the vendor and picked up the most largest obnoxious bear she could find,"I will be taking this thank you", she hugged the massive toy and turned toward her friends,"Nice go at that chap but It seemed my hat won the lot", she grinned and roan and stated,"I'll be heading off then I needn't stay to long", she turned to the rest and with a dip of her head she made her way back to the hotel carrying the oversize toy.
EXIT
HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Melaholic
Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Hanon Hosho

"I think I should go home too. See ya. Bye. Roan and Emilia it is late we got to get back to the hotel before Nikora gets mad. Bye guys going home."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Tomatotastic

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image
Roan Fellex Orbel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
It was when the music stopped and the bell had rung when Roan turned his head. Ah. Dang, he lost. Mrs. Hatter seemed overjoyed for she hopped with exuberance, hugging her enormous prize. Roan couldn't speak. He lost. He lost yet again. It was a moment of distress but he was glad Mrs. Hatter seemed happy. A good mother Alice has. He smiled after a heaved sigh. "Yes it seems it's my loss, well played." He had to admit the Hatter's vigor was quite infectious for he remarked thus: "But my hat will be winning next time," he warned with a chuckle. "Okay, careful on the way back. I'm going to try one more time." he waved to the Hatter and Hanon. Roan turned back to the vender. Can I have one more go? It was a matter of pride now.

Miss Shadow Night

HelixMASON

Melaholic

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:11 pm
Water Vertical race
The boardwalk Operator walked over to where Roan is in lane 4. "I'm very sorry. But its time for me to close up for the night. Shouldn't you be heading back where you're staying at this time of night?"

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:34 pm
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Hanon, Miss. Hatter, Roan, xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

See you later then.” Emilia watched as Hanon and Miss Hatter left, the latter carrying a teddy bear practically the size of herself. The brunette was a bit concern for their safety, especially for Hanon’s, but decided with a sigh that they probably knew what they were doing. Or at the very least, were aware of the possible dangers they could run into heading back on their own in this hour. Her attention shifted to the game stand where Roan was still seated, seemingly eager for another round. Well, there was not much she can do is this?

Need another player?” Emilia teased, walking towards the stand with the intention of taking the seat at lane 2; however, the game operator’s answer brought her to a halt. Her playful smile morphed into a slight frown. “Is it really not possible to squeeze in one last game?” She inquired with a tilt of her head, observing the game operator’s expression before she glanced away after a moment or two. “That’s too bad…” She sighed with a pout, disheartened as her attention shifted to Roan. “Another time then…Shall we head back?

HelixMASON

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:27 am
User Image

Hi I am Freya

Freya walked up to the game and sighs softly."Awww I wanted to play a game,I got here to late"She says as her cheeks puff up slightly in sadness as she looks at the operator."Come on one more game."He says and then a voice behind her spoke up."I think one last game would be a good idea,I'll help you close if you need it."Freya jumps and looks behind her."Thor!!"She says in surprise she though she lost him,Zarick looks at his sister a grin on his face."Thats my name."He says with a little laugh,then he looks at the operator with a grin."What do you say give the kids another shot after all they wont be like this forever."He says his electric blue eyes almost seemed to be glowing as he smiles.

User Image

Sup Name's Zarick just call me Thor.

Melaholic
HelixMASON

Tomatotastic

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:47 am
Water Vertical race
The boardwalk Operator is about to close but then catches that old "Thousand Yard Stare". "Well, since you put it that way, I can't seem to deny it. One more game then. So it's just you 4?"

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Melaholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 am
User Image

Hi I am Freya

Freya looked over at the operator and a large smile forms on her face and she jumps up and down."YAY,thank you so much."She says before turning and hugging her brother and then she runs to one of the seats and sits down.Thor just laughs and shakes his head Freya has always had so much energy and some times he wonders where it comes form,he then took one of the seats beside her and pulls out two bucks and hands it to the operator."I am just paying for every one."He says as he looks at the other too who where there."Let's have a go shell we."He says smiling before looking at his sister who was still bouncing on the seat with a big smile on his face and he couldn't help but smile she seemed to always make people smile even when they wished to cry,it was just how she was.As Zarick was waiting for the others to get ready he felt something and looked around for just a moment before looking back towards his sister who was looking at him a confused look on her face.

User Image

Sup Name's Zarick just call me Thor.

Melaholic
HelixMASON

Tomatotastic

((Ooc: is the green better for you Helix?))  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:16 am
Water Vertical race
The Boardwalk operator receives the money, then he picks up his mike and speaks into it. Okay, we got 4 players for one more game before closing, aim the center target then fire to make your stuffed animal reach the top. First one to reach the top wins. The Operator turns the water on for the tools which is a dual water gun. Ready...? Go! The Bell rings and the music starts playing.
BGM: I'm Coming Out

Her Dark Dragon Knight

Tomatotastic

Melaholic

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items