Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: The Main Voyage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:25 pm
Her voice sounded like sweet honey to Mayu's ears. She quickly turned to where she heard her sister's voice and smiled brightly, “Ah, there you are my dear! Just the beautiful harpy I wanted to see.” She moved around the crowd in order to close the gap between them. She leaned in and kissed both of her sister's cheeks before motioning around the room. “Would you not consider this a success already by the mass numbers that have joined us? It brings pride to my heart.”

“Anyways, let us not speak on work duties. I am in need of a spa treatment. Would you be willing to join me? Aglaia herself is performing the services so you know it will be of the utmost in excellence.” She gave off a lengthy sigh, “My feathers as already quivering in excitement.”

She paused for a second, a look of realization coming over her face, “I actually do not know if her services are available just yet. May not till we set sail. Would you care to go look with me? Or shall we head up to the top deck and have ourselves a walk around? I would also be up for a breath of fresh air.”

She may have had an alternative motive with that last offer. She recalled seeing a harpy or two making its way onto the ship, and realized it would be a good time as any to investigate them. As Matriarch it was her duty to not only look over her flock members, but to build it up and strengthen it. Especially if that meant some of these harpies were flockless. That just wouldn't do in Mayu's mind.

EvilSilverDragon
For Lillibeth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:27 pm
"I think with a little makeup you could pass as one. Just think shark thoughts." He spoke with a laugh, before it suddenly became even louder at her jest. He was the prank KING! Ha. Prank king, pranking. He cracked himself up.

"Well, if you insist." Continuing with her joke, he broke away from her side to start marching in front of her up the ramp. "Come on slow poke! Blind or not, follow my blob!" If his blob didn't give away his direction, his lingering chuckle did.

She hoped she'd get some sleep. Beauty sleep was essential! She leaned against the male as he carried her after the 'pink thing'. The sooner they got to their room, the sooner she'd get hydrated in the pool. "Maybe if you'll get to hear it again this trip if you stay as charming as you've been." The female lightly teased, a hand reaching up to play with his hair.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image

Pasha hung suspended from the roof of their hidey place via her grabby tail. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her face looked none to pleased. The pink demon had been against going on this floaty house at first, what with water on all sides. But Chini kept begging and insisting when she knew how Pasha felt about water. She also kept making promises of lots of shinnies and lots of food yums so finally Pasha gave in.

She remained distrustful still, her eyes fixed on the tiny hole and the evil waves that occasionally showed themselves when the float house moved. She had yet to see much of the way of shinnies and trinkets but Chini had managed to find a big pile of nums..... and they really looked good. "Yes Pasha want." the pink demon grumbled, snatching up the bit of chocolate and popping it into her mouth, almost losing it because she was still upside down.

Her mouth made happy tears and a pleased gurgle escaped her lips. "More mush nums!" she exclaimed, reaching out to try to grab more but couldn't quite reach. Her tail kept her from reaching any on the ground and when she tried to let go....she couldn't. "Stupid grabby! Pasha so done with you!!" the pink teen growled, reaching up and yanking on her own tail roughly before falling down to the floor, landing next to Chini with a loud thud. "Ow..." she hissed, flopping herself over onto her tummy and scooping some more mushy nums her way. "Floaty house ok. Still not best, too much watah."

She narrowed her brown eyes as her friend skittered to the hidey hole to peer out, hurrying forward when her tan sister mentioned shinnies. "Where shinnies?" she snorted, scrambling her way over to peer out the hole at the pink chunks as they hobbled off with other pae's goods. This time a smirk spread across the monkey tailed demon's face. "Pink Chunks ee-zee-peez. One smacky smack and stuff ours!" she grinned, ringing her hands together. Then a small wave splashed up and sprayed droplets on the window.

Pasha lept back with a hiss and pointed furiously at the window. "No better not fall in watah, no want more stupid grabbies!"

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:39 pm
User Image

A high pitched squeal split through the air, causing many heads to turn and even more to groan and cover their ears. Those who came to various parties often might have recognized the sound of one overly excited Fae as she bounded aboard the ship, speaking to just about everyone she passed. It had felt like such a long time that she had been to a party, especially one for the pretty pink lady! But now she was here and it was on a boaty boat boat extremely, just like the one she had met Mister Lisandru not so sicky sick Sir on!

"Oh happy day! Much fun to be had extremely!" she called out loud to anyone and everyone, clasping her hands together and squealing in delight. The rainbow like fae pranced on her tip toes and whizzed past the tiny cherubs taking other's belongings off to their rooms. She herself hadn't brought much, just the clothes on her person and her favorite shiny hairware she had found from her last boat trip. Because forks made good pony tail accessories.

Bright green eyes scanned the crowds excitedly. Would he be here? It had been a very long time since she had seen her most favey fav fav person in the entire world ever. Not since having learned that he could't get huggy hugs without making other people really sick. Was he here? Did he come? "Hope He is not too sicky sick to come!" she mused to herself though her smile remained plastered to her face.

In the mean time she darted about in literally every direction she could, grabbing random pae's hands, hugging strangers, pinching the cheeks of the cute cherubs and absolutely gleeing over all the pinky pink pinkness extremely!

(Prisma is open to anyone)  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:42 pm
Sweetie stopped, looking up at Dysmas and smiling. Of course. "You're right. This will be okay. We'll make it to our destination on time, and in one piece." It didn't ease her own worry that much, but how bad could this possibly be? It was supposed to be a romantic getaway, and that's what she would tell herself after they started moving. One bad experience did not need to shape her life forever. Okay, maybe it did a little, since she did get to meet Dysmas in the process.

"Maybe we can stay on the boat, or we can... Not be so chicken?" She suggested, thinking they could get up early the morning they were supposed to leave and get back onto the boat. This was a new experience. Enjoy it to it's fullest. "Ooooh, a pool" The fauny tried her best to sound enthusiastic. He loved the water. She couldn't not try to enjoy it with him. "Probably way safer. Want to go for a swim?"

Wolfs Heart

Nicky laughed, pausing to make a 'grrr' face. Think shark thoughts. "Oh I'll follow your blob" She laughed again, waving her arms about as if she couldn't see him. Once again she had to thank her lucky stars that he was dark and it was bright. It was about the only way she could tell his blob apart from the other blobs. Okay, that and his constant chuckle. He was always up to something fun.

She did flail a little when the ramp up to the deck flattened out into the deck. She should have known to expect it, but that didn't mean she'd remembered it!

Junior's tail flicked in a pleased manner as she rested her head on his shoulder. Her skin felt a little dry to the touch, and it reminded him he needed to get her to the pool pretty quickly. "Mmmm, I'd like that." He smiled, looking up at her. Okay, he liked anything she did, but not the point.

The orange demon resolved himself to be as charming as he possibly could in hopes of hearing her giggle for him again. He grinned as the little cherub pink thing ducked into a room with their luggage. It set it down and left way quicker than he'd thought possible. "Looks like we're here~" He blinked, finding it hard to believe they were so close to the pool. Maybe they just knew when he'd booked it that Nereus would need to be near the water? Probably. Seemed like one of those things he didn't need to question.

"To the pool?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:49 pm
A brilliant smile followed her sister's sweet words. There was hardly enough time for them to spend any together! All would be well, they were near now. She returned her sister's greetings with a matching kisses and an answer, "I would! The little baubles are everywhere all for the love of Lady Venus! She'll be so thrilled!" It was nice to see their beloved Lady so happy. Seeing her sister's happy was even better.

Oh a spa treatment? "Sister you are a genius! If anyone can do a great job its Aglaia!" The Deity darling was able to do wonders with herself, it would take less effort for the harpies. It was a kindness, Aglaia had her work cut out for her with the others floating about.

There was no question as to her answer, "I would love to check with you, if she is not ready then it would be lovely to walk on the top deck. I am sure the dears here will be so busy settling in that the area up there will be most relaxing." Too many of the baubles could be a might trying at times, harder to hear her sister's lovely voice among the cacophony.

Irish Night Fox
For Mayu

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:52 pm
User Image

Shaeloh wasn't sure what had prompted him to leave his nice quiet village and come aboard a boat with several other pae...but here he was. The silver angel flexed his wings a bit, brushing strands of dark silver hair from his matching dark silver eyes. This was more pae than he was used too and momentarily wished he was back at his house with his books and his scrolls. But nothing ventured, nothing gained right?

Adjusting his bag in his hand, Shae was surprised to see a small pink chubby thing trying to take it from his hands, but seemed to be having difficulties as he had yet to release his grip on it. Tilting his head confused, Shae tentatively let go of his things and watched as the little one buzzed off down a walk way and set his bag down inside a room. So that was his room huh?

But.... what now?

He wasn't into socializing much and there was already a crowd gathering at the front of the boat, so Shae slipped past as quietly as he could till he found a path not quite as occupied as the rest. Several sighs pointed towards different rooms and things to do. He frowned, puzzled, at the one overly done sign that read 'Hot Yoga' and decided to pass that one up for now. Tilting his head, the tattooed angel glanced around him before making up his mind to follow the signs labeled 'bar'. Maybe a drink to loosen himself up might be what he needed right now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:00 pm
Chini glowed with pride as Pasha gobbled down the mush nums. She hadn't had anything like them before! Right when they got tossed into your mouth they went to sweet, sweet mush. They definitely needed to find more of these and soon. They were disappearing a bit too fast for Chini and she didn't like it one bit. She sucked on one of her fingers, trying to savor every bit of the delicious mush.

“Yeah it ok it ok, Pasha!” Chini agreed, flinching as her sister fell. Her dumb grabby grab thing was always causing problems like that. Better to not expose her sister to more, both of them could hardly handle the one thing! Imagine if she had more! “Chini already eye see place. It good.”

If she kept being positive she was sure Pasha would come around. Chini just had to make sure she kept Pasha from the watah. Would be easy enough. During their scouting she'd seen how some of it was enclosed and some open, so if they stayed inside the watah would stay out right? Unless this was a dirty trick and the house only floated with some of it out of the water... She'd have to keep her eyes out to make sure none snuck up on them.

“One smack one smack!” Chini sang-songed as she jumped to her feet. “Ee-zee-peez!” The sugar was making her wobbly and she was about ready to climb all over the walls. She was feeling so good! She could carry a pile of shinies on her back all the way home if she had to! She began to snatch up some of the smaller bags she brought in order to do their sneaking around with. The bigger ones would be for taking their prizes home. Oh, yes, they'd planned this well in her mind.

“Pasha wack-a-wack with tail and Chini take stuff ok?” Chini said as she slipped the empty bag onto her back, slipping her arms into the arm straps. “We best team!” She moved towards the panel they had loosened with an excited wiggle to her step, and slowly pushed it out a hair in order to see if anyone was there. “No, no, Pasha be ok. We stay in house.”

She hushed them as someone walked past, before peeking out once more. She motioned towards Pasha to say the area was clear and slipped out. She waited for the pink female to do the same before sliding the panel back into place. She smirked at their genius find before sneaking down the hall and towards the line of pink chunks hauling luggage. They'd have to make sure to snag one that wasn't involving themselves with an adult Pae- Ah there! There was a little fellow dropping a pile of stuff off to the side in order to take a break. Perfect.

Chini poked Pasha and motioned towards the lone pink chunk with an evil grin.

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:01 pm
Walking along, taking in the sights, he didn't hear a pae landing behind him with all the commotion on the ship. But he did recognize that voice. He froze and grinned before turning around, and took a quick step forward to take her hand. "I am, my dear lady." He brought the hand up to brush his lips against its backing. "Sorry I couldn't give you a proper hello before. I didn't want to hold up the line."

Her hand was so soft, and she was absolutely beautiful as always. He felt such a love for everyone, but she would always have a special place in his heart.
"How have you been? I'm sorry I haven't visited as I should." He spoke in earnest. What with Lorelei -hastily dropped off with Dameon and Starry- in his life, his spare time had been going towards being the best grandfather he could be.

Evilsilverdragon

Despite his aloof demeanor to her blindness, he kept a careful eye on her to make sure she didn't fall. So when they reached the top and she flailed, he was right there next to her to take an arm to steady herself. He turned his eyes to the youngers, never once mentioning her stumble. "Thank you, I will!" What a carefully orchestrated event this was! He was so going to have fun throwing a wrench into it.

dementia_requiem_asumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:12 pm
Such a good Champion, his little kissing her hand bring forth a little blush. Smiling she brushed away any worries, "Not at all, I am in charge of hospitality after all. Two of my little sisters took over." The job was handled, though his consideration was admirable. It was just one more trait that made this mortal more fascinating than any other on the ship or otherwise.

It was a good reminder of the day to day, interacting with the mortals. Time flowed so differently in her home. For one sibling it stopped completely, for most others it flowed without calendars and daily problems. "I am well, better now that you are here. This will be a wonderful event." Venus was sure to be pleased. It helped if her brother stressed her out, she also had the most wonderful distraction.

"How have you been? You mentioned news?" See, she could be attentive too, when the subject interested her so.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:39 pm
He regretfully let go of her hand after the greeting before glancing in the direction of the entrance. "Serenity, correct? Harmonia and Serenity...I could see you getting along well." He loved when family got along well together. Shame he couldn't love enough for both himself and Amara, else she might still be in his life.

"This event is so huge! It must have taken a lot of planning. I hope I won't be taking you away from any important duties. If you need my help, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand." He genuinely would like to, the thought of helping a bunch of pae simultaneously was fantastic! As long as he got some alone time with Harmonia to shower her with the affection and attention she deserved. At the mention of his news though, he took his mind off of the future festivities and back onto the past. "Oh right, yes I did. I've been doing well, better than well even. You know of my daughter Adora...she had a baby! Or adopted a baby. The particular reasoning behind it is unclear to me, but I'm finally a grandfather." Which was the most important part of the tale.

Evilsilverdragon

It wasn't long before they reached their room, probably due to it being near the front by the pool. Did he plan that just for her? Sweetest man. "Thank you~" She called to the little cherub, but it was already dashing out. No doubt to grab more luggage for another guest. "Yes please. Will you swim with me?" He swam with her many times, but in a pool with clear fresh water they'd be able to see each other much better than ever before in the lake.

Dementia_Requiem_Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:15 pm
There was a half nod as she answered, "We don't spend as much time together, its a big family. Most of us get along famously." Most, just the thought of one of her bothers was almost enough to bring her down. It really was frustrating how children of the Goddess of Love had so little love for each other. Or just her, yeah just her. There was the God of War in there too. He was right though, clearly she should spend more time with Serenity, more than the brother anyway. Foster harmony with the good elements.

That was true, happily she answered, "All of us are helping in one way or another. It is rewarding to work together in harmony to a goal." Mostly harmony, but a lot more than there was less. There was a certain pride in her siblings for coming together like this.

Listening to him, she took a few moments to process before everything clicked, "Your daughter was the one that took on that Naga during the battle and actually seemed to make peace with him, correct?" There was no disapproval in her voice, rather warmth and another dash of pride. "She has a good spirit, congratulations on the granddaughter! Blessings to your household." That was a given, her Champion always received her blessing.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image

The moment had arrived!

The Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv boat~!

Not that Echino had come for love... really. His mind was more focused on entertaining and pleasing a crowed. Never mind Venus and her Retinue or the silly little cherubs bouncing around everywhere. But who knew what the nights would hold in store, only way to find out was to get this party started!

A grin spread across the flashy naiad's face as he stepped up on the ramp to board the ship, rose stuck between his teeth, shades covering his face, some obscure shell necklace dangling loosely around his neck. Whisking his long purple and silver strands of hair back behind his finned ears, Echino took in a deep breath and plucked the rose from his lips. "Uhhnnnnhuh! Here it is sweet mama, the boat of luv, a grand time on the great open sea's and no better place to perform than here!" the fishman spoke in a terrible accent as he turned to hand the rose over to his partner.

Echino had gotten to know Chae through a strange entanglement of events, quite literally. Since then he had made regular trips to visit the pretty little lady and also several promises to give her tickets to one of his performances. And now it was time to deliver! "Can you feel it little lady? That excitement in the air mmhmmn. It's going to be fantastic show!" he grinned, stepping onto the ship and gazing about at the crowed of pae already gathered. So many potential new fans for Smack Daddy McSkittles Feesh! He could already see his name up in lights, flashing brilliantly all around the boat!

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:36 pm
He knew all about big families. If he could get everyone in his own to work on the same page, they probably could pull off something as intricate as this party. But who really had the time for that?

"Yes, that was her! I'd like to think she inherited that from me." Which was a nice change of pace, since so much of her reminded him of Sunny. From her bright emerald eyes to her free spirit. "Thank you, I have to say this past year has been very harmonious to us. I believe I have you to thank for that." Being on the good side to the Goddess of Harmony had to lend some hand in it.

He extended a hand towards the lovely lady.
"Would you like to take a walk around the ship? I haven't taken a look yet, and it's probably good I do before the festivities start."

Evilsilverdragon

OOC: Oh my great stars...WOW fea o___o swag.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

Thaddeus smiled as he wrapped an arm around Nama. The angel couldn't be happier right now. It was a bit of work to convince Nama to agree to this trip but it was going to be so worth it. Just the two of them. "Well we could explore a bit and see what the gods are going to be offering orrrr-" Thaddeus looked into Namaqua's blue eyes, a devious glint in his own red eyes. "Orrrrr we could check out our room and really 'rock the boat'." It was hard to tell if he was just teasing Namaqua or if he was being serious

User Image

Three children...Was a lot of work. A lot of work. Too much work. Poor Ruby was tired and when they heard that Adelphos family was hosting a cruise? Wonderful. Beautiful. Amazing. A chance to relax. Their three were teenagers now so leaving them behind wasn't too bad...As long as the kids cleaned the house before they got back of course. "Does it matter? We have so much time to do everything we want together." Ruby leaned into Adelphos' arm and closed her eyes. "Just as long as I'm with you everything will be prefect."

User Image

The angel was wandering around a bit aimlessly, looking around for a certain someone. The invitation from Zoran had come so late she barely had time to pack...Even worst, she had barely any time to bake! In a wicker basket hanging from her arm was different strawberry pastries and a few jars of strawberry jams. She was hoping Zoran would like them.

She wandered through the crowd for a bit before she finally spotted him. "ZORAN SENPAI!" With that she was off running towards him almost in slow motion. Wow those melons sure do bounce around a lot.

Antidia

Strawberri Stardust

Menelie

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out