Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:34 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and slowly left the stable. "Just shut up!", she yelled at Damian. Before throwing the crystal back at him and shook her head. "Don't tell me how the world is gonna end! I already knew it was going to Hell. No need to rub it in my face!", she snapped at Damian.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian cocked one eyebrow at Amelia's reaction but wasn't overly surprised. He kind of expected some anger. Not everyday you hear your world is going to end in some way or another. Well...at least for normal people. Damian hears that almost every other day. He chuckled and the said."Well what I jus showed you is only a possibility. It may or may not come to pass. As I said these two times need to make an impact on each other.Such s a woman ripped from her time and meeting a young knight who just so happens to have sworn off women in order to keep his kingdom safe. Only for her to entice him enough that he was willing to break his oath." Damian then feigned shock and placed one hand over his mouth and said."Oh maybe that got to particular. My bad."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:55 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"I-I wasn't trying to entice him!", she said now growing red faced. Before she stormed out of the shed like barn. Of course she stood out in the cold, from boiling blood. But she didn't want Dimitri want to see her so flustered and annoyed. Her fists shook and she wasn't even noticing it.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri woke up and noticed that the old man was standing near by him."Where is the woman that was with me."Then Dimitri noticed that the old man was holding a weapon and was looking out a window."I heard a scream from outside and it sounded like her but I couldn't leave you alone." Dimitri sat up and gritting his teeth from the pain. Hhe grabbed his sword and rushed outside without putting on a shirt or his boots. He yelled out."Amelia where are you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:37 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Now she heard Dimitri and ran towards him. She had ran into the woods without thinking. "Sorry, but I got mad... At a Damian Grayson, he appeared out of nowhere.", she said. Red was still on her cheeks but they were more of an annoyed blush. Though she was barely two feet from him.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri quickly turned hearing her voice and then after letting her finish he rushed over and wrapped his arms around her and sighed in relief."Thank goodness. I thought you were in danger." His breathing fell against her neck as he held onto her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:50 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She was taken back at him hugging her and hugged him back."Let's get you back inside.", she said after a moment. Noticing he was both shirt and shoe-less. With this she kept an arm around him as they walked back into the small house.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri let Amelia lead him back to the house. On entering they noticed that Damian was sitting at a table and speaking to the old man. Upon them entering Damian grinned at them and said."Did you enjoy the shower out there?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

The cat inside of Amelia's head arched and spat at the vampire. "You...", she grumbled and folded her arms. Only to give him an annoyed look, like a cat would. Her upper lip lifted a bit in a partial snarl, but stopped.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just chuckled."So how bad were the wounds kid?"

Dimitri noticed that Amelia was annoyed with Damian and he couldn't really blame her. The man seemed to get under everyone's skin. But he had also saved Dimitri a few times before."They could be worse. They still hurt like hell though. What are you doing here?"

Damian looked to Amelia and said."I might have had something to do with bring her here. I intend to make sure that the future I showed her earlier doesn't happen."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:51 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She then stood against a wall, farthest away from Damian. "You're about to have Hell on heels if you don't leave.", she grumbled in her thoughts. Yet she was also cranky from the lack of sleep in the last two days. A hint of a snarl was on her lips though.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:15 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just looked with a grin on his face before he said."I think you should go to sleep."As he finished speaking he placed a spell on her. The spell put her to sleep quickly and Damian made sure to catch her before she fell. He then picked her up and took her to the room they were staying in. He placed her down on the bed and noticed Dimitri had followed.

"What are you going to do with her."Dimitri still held the sword in his hand.

Damian shook his head and said."Nothing really. But I think you should sleep as well."Dimitri then fell unconscious as well. Damian easily picked him up and the placed Dimitri next to Amelia.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:19 am
Amelia Kettesmith

As he talked to her, she passed out. Well cursing him in her mind. When Dimitri was placed into the bed. Without thinking or knowing fully, she curled into the knight. Some hours later when she woke up she was being spooned.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri woke up a couple hours later he felt something pressed against his front. He was curious as to what it was so he opened his eyes and saw that Amelia was laying in front of him with her back against his front. He froze and wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know if she was awake or asleep. He didn't move and eventually he said."Amelia are you awake."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:46 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him from over her shoulder,"Yeah.", she said. As she laid there and looked at the wall that the wall was against. "So, uh, could you move?", she asked.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces