Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Floor 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:35 am
OogieKnight

User Image

((OOC: Void magic? Yeah, I only know of a few characters that use void in the entire rp, none that I know who'd help Nema. Mabye time skip over that?))

"He does matter." Sasha said softly.

She watched Raven and Nema talk. She smirked hearing Raven say that the plan might not be successful, at least, without Raven. However she couldn't use that at the moment.

She waited for Nema to leave before she spoke again.
"Ancient? Heh, I'm older than people realize" she mumbled.

She turned to Raven as she spoke to her.
"No. I haven't, and since your fathers are out of the question of target practice, what do you have in mind?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm
kalenakeeper

((OOC: Its more of a thing than an actual person. Oh and Nema said the plan might not work without Raven not the other way around.))
User Image

Raven took a few steps away from Sasha. "My body could use a little warm up after being asleep that long." She admitted turning back to face her. "So what do you say want to have a little fun while we wait for Nema."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:36 am
OogieKnight

User Image

((OOC: ok. Sorry for the late reply.))

Sasha smirked and nodded to what Raven was proposing.
"Yes, lets have some fun. I need to see what I can do"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 pm
kalenakeeper
((OOC: Sorry for the long wait.))

User Image

Raven smiled and held out her hand making a ball of fire form. "Let's test your ability to avoid, block or otherwise dodge pain." She said as the fireball flew from her hand and straight at Sasha with the intent of hitting her at full force.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:07 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

((OOC: ok. Sorry for the late reply again))

Sasha immediately raised her arm putting up a shield . Her offhand raised out shooting a fireball turning white . She was quickly gathering energy.

"I am curious . Do you sing anymore?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:35 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven sidestepped to dodge Sashas' attack and returned launching two more of her own fireballs. One her attack left her hands she began to charge more energy into her arms causing them to catch fire from her elbow to her fingertips.

"My songs only bring death to my enemies now, I have no desire to sing for simple amusement."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:58 am
OogieKnight

User Image

(not attacking this post)

"Ah. Pity" Sasha said catching both of Raven's fireballs in one hand and throwing them down at the floor. She wasn't going to be re-using the attack. She rushed in, her feet not even touching the ground but the air under her feet. Her magic rapidly changed to lightning.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:33 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven aimed her arms down causing the fire to flow from her hand and form a wall of fire in front of herself. "On the day darkness is all you may hear me sing a song of peace." She spoke as the wall grew wider and taller. "You really think you can wake Sinato up, don't you."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:56 am
OogieKnight

User Image

"Yes, yes I do." Sasha said as she lept up into the air curling up into a ball and coming down fast towards Raven.

"I could hear his voice back at clocktower, but between the mix of what was happening and what Sophia did, its chaos in my mind right now. ITs hard to...."

Her attack misses Raven by a few inches landing in the fire wall but she's quickly back to her feet. She stood in the fire as if it wasn't doing much damage to her.

"It took me years to restrain my magic from fighting, as it would have me tear apart inside and out. Now, I can't do that. A new part of me was released that was taken from me many, many years ago and sealed away."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven tilted her head as Sasha's attack hit her flame wall. "Your magic is now the opposite and yet you still are trying to be a healer your attack should have dispersed my wall..." She said disappointedly. "Fine looks like I will have to push harder for you to realize your new power." She continued making the wall become a box of fire around Sasha as the box shrunk the flames became hotter as they turned black. "Those flames are strong enough to melt anything, unlike the previous wall which could barely burn wood."

"Break through your past self and realize your raw power or burn."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha sighed softly
"Very well. Old habits are hard to break, even though I am not what I was before" she said calmly as she breathed softly. She spread her arms around and circled her arms around starting to bring the flames around her into her hands.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:09 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven sighed. "You are still acting like a healer diverting the flames into your hands." She said then got an idea that made her smile lightly. She started to hum her song Ballad of the Phoenix, this caused all the flames in the area to burn hotter. Her humming was nowhere near as powerful as if she was singing, but the power produced was still making the flames grow in size and strength.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:00 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha snarled. She knew Raven was right...her body was used to healer or defensive fighting. It was muscle memory.

Her element changed to lightning as she dropped the gathered fire, leaping out of the flames coming at Raven on the offensive as her body emitted lightning, her hands forming daggers between her fingers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:04 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha gathered her own magic directing them to her finger tips adding more magic to the daggers between her fingers.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:02 am
OogieKnight

User Image

((hi, how you been? Maybe just huge time skip cuz nothing really happened?))

Jax fell backwards hitting the ground hard.

Sasha held her staff close to Jax's neck pressing the staff tip against his throat.
"AGAIN!" she roared

Jax hit Sasha away using black fire
"Will ya stop. We've been fighting for days non stop! Don't you need a break or something?"

Sasha didn't flinch, however removing her staff from Jax's neck.  
Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff