Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[LOC] The Skate Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:48 am
purplerosesbeauty
Professional Skater!

"Absolutely. I try to avoid the forests in general because of it, even though I live right by the edge. Some of the highbloods can be a bit... out of control, when it comes to their hunts." She rolled her eyes. They always came too close to her hive, and were always targeting trolls she brought over. The hunts rather disgusted her, as a fan of hand to hand combat. There was no glory in hunting injured and bewildered lowbloods for sport, in her opinion. She wondered what it'd be like if the highbloods hunted one another in a more fair fight...

Eostre grinned. "Well, anything new or fun would be enough to be great, wouldn't you say?" The blueblood skated along, thinking of the sort of things she found fun. Parties, fights... "Does it? I've only really gone to gather my moirail, since she lives there. Oh! You know there's a new mall in Civisect I've been meaning to check out, so I'd love to head that way again," she said.

quite uneventful

Melancholies rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:34 pm
Newbie Skater!
Point Total: 9

"Scary? Nah man! It's gonna be great!" Emi made a wide gesture with her hands to the ceiling, legs wobbling a little when she did. "I mean, it isn't going to be for a long time! I gotta get really good first. Dad says I can though!"

Speaking of, Maccue hadn't interrupted her fun at all today! That was strange. Looking around the rink, she saw the persnickety old lusus hovering near the edge, eyes saucers. She gave him a chipper wave, his disjointed beaky grin all but lost on her while she pointed Nahori out wildly to him. See dad! New friend! Awesome!

"Say Nahori! D'you play any instruments?" she rolled a little circle around the orangeblood, "I bet you'd be good at uh, something! Maybe not a woodwind though, I think your teeth'd get all up in the way and like y'know, stuff." she motioned to her own teeth, protruding them our further for emphasis.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:56 pm
If there was one thing Nahori understood, it was that things took time. Honestly, sometimes she surprised herself with her own persistence. She'd done so poorly the first go, but she'd gotten back up, and here she was: skating! Like her new friend (could they be called friends yet?) she was surprised that her own lusus hadn't yet interrupted, but Guineamom had been acting strange all night. Ah well, Nahori would take it.

"Instruments, me? Oh, n-no, I don't have that kind of, uh... talent." Or rather, she'd never give herself that kind of credit. If she really thought about it, though, she might decide she had a chance with some kind of strings. What a thought... She started to slow as Emi circled around her.

At some point she'd stopped paying attention... for that she wound up on her face. She'd been doing so well and all that went out the window when her skate shot suddenly and unexpectedly out from under her. Just let her be....

Newbie Skater
Point Total:

Melancholies

quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:17 pm
PROFESSIONAL SK8TER

"So I've heard..." Better said, experienced. High(er) blooded trolls were crazy compared to her, at least, the ones that'd hunted her were. She dimly remembered the troll who's lusus with the razor sharp beak had snapped off her hand. A slight feeling of loss rung through her, and the troll flexed her metal hand slowly, half thankful it was only her hand she'd lost, half wistful that she wasn't symmetrical to her twin anymore.

Not that they were alike, anymore. The feeling of loss hung heavy in her pump biscuit as she continued. "It must be like, uber scary for those being hunted, y'know?" She was a little distant for a second before blinking it away. "I've only been in the forest a few times, like, to climb trees and s**t. So totally cool." Her tone sounded as if it were everything but, but the teen quickly moved on to the next subject she brought up-- "Oh yeah, like, totally!" She grinned. "Okay, hows about we make a deal-- I show you one'o my favorite places, and you show me one o' yours. Deal?" She reached out, extending her hand for a shake. Blinking, the tealblood tilted her head. "Gather your morail... Hm. Well. like, the top is definitely one hell of a view! Suuuper dangerous though, takes ******** to get there! Def worth it though. Hmmm... Oh my gog, I've totally heard about the Mall too! Been thinkin' about checkin' it out myself. All fancy shmancy and stuff, super cool." Forera nodded in approval.

purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 4 Total: 10 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:26 am
Professional Skater!

Eostre grinned at the offer. "That sounds fabulous. You have a deal, Forera!" She grabbed the tealblood's hands and shook them, winking at her and laughing. She let go and skated ahead a bit. "Yeah, my moirail. Sorta. She's some feral kid I found up in the mountains one day and decided to try and integrate into society. I'm pretty sure she's an impossible task but whatever." She shrugged noncommittally. "The hike is fun though! Maybe we should do that together sometime as well."

She looked back at Forera. "Hey, you want to do a little skate race?"

quite uneventful
eostre returns

quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 1 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:36 pm
PROFESSIONAL SK8TER

The approval made her grin and giggle, hand sliding out of the others after a firm shake. "Lookin' forward to it." She blinked when the other mentioned the redblood being her morail, a small quizzical look upon her face. "Feral kid? Why go through the effort?" Really, if the others efforts to help didn't work, why strain themselves? If they didn't put any effort to get better, they didn't need to try and help. Though that was her two cents, and no one really listened to her anyways. "...Good luck, I think. 'Cause y'know like... It might be like, pointless and s**t, right? Unless they try too.

"The hike is like, the best part, oh my gog. Totally!"
      Just the thought of doing something she used to do for fun sweeps ago made her feel like a wiggler again. A challenging smile spread across the face of the tealblood. "Race, y'say? Now we're talkin' my language! Ready-- set-- GO!" She exclaimed, not even waiting for the other to prepare. "Better keep up!" She exclaimed, pushing past her and doing a twirl, narrowly avoiding the nearest troll and speeding away. "First to five laps wins!"

purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:39 am
Professional Skater!

Eostre shrugged. She'd thought about it often enough, but it didn't matter. She felt compelled to do it now, and wasn't going to give up just yet. She had a feeling if she kept at it she'd come around...

She shook it off and laughed as Forera took off. She hurried after her, skating long strides to catch up. "Don't think you an take me out so easy, Forera!" she called out, grabbing Forera's hand and yanking her back. Well... they were both in the roller derby, and that was a fair move!

quite uneventful
sorry its not much but we don't need much for a race

quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:29 pm
PROFESSIONAL SK8TER

With a spin to the railing, Forera growled and managed to stop herself from crashing and steadied her legs, pushing herself from the railing to zoom straight into her and grab her arm, taking advantage of her speed and moving her to zoom in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, Forera zoomed the right way, grinning like a shark. "Does that make ya think I'm easy t'take out too?" She cackled, her powerful legs skating through the rink quite easily.

purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 3 Total: 13 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:07 am
Professional Skater!

Eostre grinned. "No way, and it's much better that you aren't!" she said as she lost momentum and was moved in the opposite direction for a moment. She tried to catch back up by skating with a few wide movements, pumping her legs hard for some extra speed. When she caught up, she laughed.

"Feels good to meet someone with such a competitive spirit!"

quite uneventful
hehehe

quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:29 pm
PROFESSIONAL SK8TER

Thankful for the challenge, Forera grinned back toward the high blue blood, sharp teeth glinting in the neon lights. "That'sa me!" She said breathlessly, yet not tired, a giggle bubbling from her throat like faygo fizz. The bitter anger that she had felt course through her was no more, replaced by a feeling of lighthearted adrenaline she hadn't felt in a long time. It felt good to have someone on her level. Someone who wasn't judging her-- Or if she was, she didn't know and honestly in that moment, didn't care. This felt almost liberating! "Move it, hopbeast gal! Yer legs look powerful, but yer not goin' any faster!"

purplerosesbeauty
omfg im so sorry purp ; A; this took ******** forever

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:05 am
Professional Skater!

"I'll show you how fast my little hopbeast legs will carry me, Forera," she said, pushing past her and zooming forward with a few well-timed pumps of her legs. The rush of air, the speed of the rink, it was all so wonderful. Almost as wonderful as a proper rival... She looked toward the tealblood and grinned devilishly. "I'd hate for you to eat my dust and have no room to go to dinner later," she said, her voice saccharine with false concern and flirtatious overtones, batting her eyes. "Or would you be such a sore loser you'd just slink home all alone?"

quite uneventful
guess whos taggin this s**t in 2016

quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:50 pm
PROFESSIONAL SK8TER

Con about letting Eostre speed past her: She was losing. Pro about letting Eostre speed past her: Look at that cute rump! Forera was quite giddy about Eostre's excitement, and her blatant flirting was definitely not helping her calm her pushing and shoving of the other trolls around her. (plus the prospect of a date!) This was roller derby after all-- They needed to be better! Forera grinned at the other troll, releasing a loud cackle. "I'd hate for ya t'trip 'nd end up kissin' my a**, Bunny." Forera giggle-snorted, waggling her eyebrows and slamming her hip into the other with the aim to knock them off balance. "Or would y'use them pretty lips on somethin' a little more worthwhile?" Rera grinned mischievously, shoving a nearby troll into a wall before winking. At the thought of home, Forera's smile dampened before spreading out even wider. "Home is the furthest thing from m'mind right now. I think'll join yer for ya Pity Party afterword-- 'Cause yer gonna lose!" With that, Forera sped ahead, pushing and shoving more than a few of the trolls there with them.

purplerosesbeauty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
purplerosesbeauty rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 2 Total: 13 (4-16)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 am
Professional Skater!

Eostre let a high-pitched giggle escape from her mouth. God she was good, at flirting and skating both. She windmilled her arms to get her balance after being pushed into, glad her small frame didn't give her a wild center of balance. "I'll show you a worthwhile use of my lips, certainly!" She couldn't be bothered to try and counter properly, when she was certainly enamored with the idea of finding another use for her mouth with this tealblood. She grinned.

"I'm glad you're not thinking of abandoning little ol' me," she said, pushing other trolls out of the way, knocking over at least one child. She reached out and grabbed Forera's arm, tugging on it as soon as she was able, linking their arms together. She leaned in towards Forera resting against her shoulder briefly. "And that you'll be able to hang out with me, I don't have very much experience in pity parties so your expertise will be welcome," Eostre said, letting go of Forera and letting the tealblood skate ahead. Losing wouldn't be so bad after all...

quite uneventful
i think?? this might be the last fill for this so... idk what we wanna do from here out lmao

quite uneventful rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:35 pm
PROFESSIONAL SK8TER

Forera personally enjoyed Eostre's company. She didn't judge her, nor did she make her feel ashamed for her own bloodcolor. The swamp was filled with lowbloods, and while she normally saw them as equals, it seemed they didn't feel the same toward her. They were flirting quite heavily, and Forera was very sure Eostre would be alright with her taking her out for a date later. She should've tried a bit harder to hide her a**, though. But at the moment, she just didn't care. A cackle erupted from her mouth as she heard her comeback, and Forera's lips spread wide, sharp nose lifted slightly as Eostre continued to talk and pulled her in real nice n' close. Forera's eyes widened considerably, though it wasn't from embarrassment-- Forera was over embarrassment, she was ready for fun.

After Eostre let her go, Forera's hands gripped her back, tight, using her considerable strength to drag the taller female down and give her a sloppy yet sensual smooch on the lips. She didn't care of the other trolls watching-- They'd been flirting loudly the entire time, so why not do it, yeah? Or maybe Forera was too eager. Maybe, she just needed something to take her mind off things. Pulling away with a wink, she skated ahead of her, laughing loudly all the way. "I think yer a bit more experienced on that front!" Forera exclaimed, skating away with both hands behind her back and a wide, shark-toothed grin on her lips.

purplerosesbeauty
User Image

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
grayseasons rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 8, 6, 7, 6, 6, 9, 2, 5 Total: 63 (10-100)

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:17 pm

There was something nice, just watching Luxara take a shot at the game. He knew that she was a great shot, he had watched her himself (although he refused to think any further about what had happened), but the game was not entirely forgiving to her. It was funny, just seeing her take a shot at something and managing not as well as he expected her to.

"That's what everyone says when they lose," Anguis laughed. "I believe you though, I've seen you shoot." His attention was drawn to the tickets and he said "Oh, yeah you keep them. They're like a reward, if you're good at a game. If you get enough you can turn them in up front for a prize." He thought back briefly to some of the stuff he'd seen up front, wondering what exactly was there. He'd never taken a good look at it, since he hadn't really played the games here much, but there was probably something interesting up there.

He was brought back by, did his ears hear right? A challenge from Luxara? He gave her a smug grin, "I bet I'll handle it just fine." He said, picking up the plastic gun and starting the game. There was a minute where it looked like it would be fine, and then he completely and utterly fudged up any chance of looking good in front of Luxara at all. In fact, he managed to do worse.

"Would you like to go skate actually?" He grated out, trying to look much more composed than what was reflected on the score screen.
Gl!tch~

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces