Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
To Love A Dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Ryu smirked a bit as Celeste teased him "I'll manage fine. Should have seen some of the training they put me through." Shou laughed. At the time it hadn't seemed funny at all, but looking back on it Shou couldn't help but to laugh at how much that training had actually ended up helping him. Looking back into the river, Shou noticed a fish swim by "You and Ryu like fish?" he asked curiously. It would be good for all of them to get some protein, and he wasn't to sure what kind of resources they would be able to get when they found a camping spot for the night.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Of course. It's part of a dragon's main diet after all." She said smiling as she heard Ryu waking up. he crawled over to them and roared a bit before he nudged Shou's leg wanting him to hold him. Celeste could tell that Ryu loved Shou very much. "I think Ryu has a hero." She said smiling as she carefully picked him up and noticed that Ryu roared at Shou wanting to spend some time with his new friend.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:17 am
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou smiled a bit as Ryu wandered over and playfully nudged him. As Celeste stated that Ryu thought of him as his hero, Shou rubbed the back of his neck slightly embarrassed "You think so?" he laughed. He never really felt like he was that great of an influence, but maybe that was just because of the way people tended to treat him back in the kingdom.

Looking at Celeste as she picked up Ryu, Shou couldn't help but to let out a small laugh as Ryu roared at him. Playfully roaring back at him and gently rubbing his head, Shou stood up before removing his shoes and rolling up his pants legs. Stepping into the river with his bare feet, the warm water feeling refreshing as the currents brushed past his legs, Shou looked at Celeste with a curious smile "Does Ryu know how to catch fish?" he asked.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Not yet. But he will as he grows." Celeste said smiling as she got into the water and caught two fish with her bare hands. Ryu was watching by the shore but was trying to copy Celeste even though he was failing miserably, making Celeste giggle a bit at him.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou nodded not all that surprised that Ryu hadn't learned to fish yet. After catching a fish and placing it down on the ground, Shou let out a laugh as Ryu tried to copy his mother. The little dragon was so adorable as it tried so hard to catch something. Carefully moving over to Ryu, Shou picked up the tiny dragon and held him close enough to the waters surface for the dragon to be able to reach in. "Alright Ryu, you got this." Shou said cheering the little dragon on. Looking up the stream, Shou noticed a few more fish heading their way "Here they come." he warned, adjusting his grip a bit on Ryu so that no matter how much Ryu threw himself at the fish he wouldn't end up slipping into the water. Shou knew that the water was calm, only a slight current running through it, but he wasn't to sure how high the water would be for Ryu.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste smiled as she watched the two. Ryu then concentrated as hard as he could. Then he jumped at a fish, and got it into his mouth before he came back up with it. He looked up at Shou wagging his little tail happily. "Good job sweetie!" Celeste said happily and proudly. Ryu smiled proudly and happily, proud of himself for catching a fish on the first try.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou smiled as Ryu came back up with a fish in his mouth, before he picked Ryu up and held him, playfully rubbing his head. "Great job! You'll be a top hunter in no time." Shou praised setting the dragon down on the ground so he could drop he fish with the others. Looking at Celeste, Shou smirked a bit "Better be careful or he'll be a better hunter than you." he teased letting out a small laugh. It was odd, after all they had just gone through and everything that seemed to be going wrong, Shou couldn't help but to feel happy. Having Celeste and Ryu around just seemed to make everything else vanish, all the problems just seemed to melt away.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste giggled seeing Ryu crawl over to the other fish and put the one he caught on top. Then she heard what Shou said. "Well I wouldn't mind if the one to succeed me is my own flesh and blood." as she smiled at Ryu. "He reminds me so much of his father it's not even funny." She said hiding her true feelings of wanting to cry very well. It wasn't often that she cried, but the day she lost her husband and mate, was the last time she ever cried in front of others. From that day, she cried privately or held it inside.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou looked at Celeste as she spoke about her mate, although it didn't really show, Shou could tell that it was upsetting to her. In a way he knew how that felt since he'd lost both of his parent. Stepping closer to Celeste, Shou gently hugged her "He's going to be a great dragon one day. I'm sure your husband would be proud." Shou spoke softly. "If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to, please let me know. It's not good to hold everything in." Shou spoke. He didn't want for Celeste to be upset about anything, and he knew how being a single parent could be difficult at times, he'd seen his mother do it as she raised him.

Looking at the stack of fish with Ryu on top with his fish, Shou held Celeste at arms length as he lightly held onto her shoulders. "I think we've got enough for now. Want to start cooking?" he asked giving a small smile.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste hugged him back saying "Thanks. I just......I don't want to worry Ryu. I couldn't bare to make him worry about me again. Not after earlier. The look in his eyes....." She said as she hugged him. WHen he let her go, she smiled before hearing what he said. "I'll start the fire." She said as she got some wood from a tree that was nearby. She made a fire big enough for dinner and what they would need.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 am
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou watched as Celeste went off to go start up the fire "I'll be rigt back, I'm just going to go change my bandages." Shou said before heading over to the caravan. Finding the bandages he had packed away, Shou unraveled the bandages wrapped around his arm. Beneath the bandages was what Shou had thought was his imagination, the red and black scales rested on his arm, the cut now almost fully healed. After staring at it for a few moments in shock, Shou wrapped some clean bandages around it giving his head a small shake to rid the thoughts.

Once his arm was re wrapped, Shou jumped out of the back of the caravan and headed back over to Celeste and Ryu who had gotten the fire going. For know there were bigger things to worry about. Grabbing a few long, straight sticks, Shou went over to the pile of fish and started skewering them before sticking the empty end of the stick into the ground, letting the fish on top fry on the fire.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"How's your arm doing? Any better?" Celeste asked as they waited for the fish to cook. She smiled at Shou holding Ryu in her arms. Ryu then went over to Shou and cuddled his way into Shou's lap calmly and happily. Ryu loved Shou in a father and son kind of way though it was hard to tell at this point. Celeste smiled knowing how Ryu felt about Shou. She didn't want to say anything because she didn't want to impose on Shou's kindness anymore than they had already.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou smiled down at Ryu who wormed his way into his lap, quickly becoming comfortable. Gently petting Ryu, Shou;s attention turned onto Celeste and he hesitated a moment contemplating if he should tell her about his arm or not. "Yeah, quite a bit. Thanks." he spoke giving a small smile. Turning the fish so they wouldn't over cook on one side, Shou spoke a bit uncertain. "Hey, when you change forms... how exactly do you do it?" Shou asked not taking his eyes off of the fish. He figured that maybe whatever was happening with his arm could be controlled the same way. Once the fish had been turned, Shou playfully poked Ryu's nose before going back to stroking the dragon's back.

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Well the process varies from each species of dragons. For a night fury, all we have to do is concentrate and think of our halfling form. Though older dragons are able to go completely human, not all dragons are able to do the same process. Though sometimes I lose control and transform without realizing it but that's only if the ones I care for are in danger." She said blushing a bit as she too looked at the fish with a smile on her face. She was truly happy with Shou as he was so much like Ryu's father.

DragonChild09

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

So it's different for everyone... that's going to make this harder. Shou thought to himself as he looked at the fish. Pulling one of the sticks out of the ground he held it out to Celeste "They should be done now." he said giving a small smile. Looking at Ryu who was still cuddling in his lap, Shou rubbed the dragon's head. "Can Ryu eat fish or is he still to young?" Shou asked curiously. He wasn't all that sure when baby dragons could start eating more solid food and so he wanted to ask in case Ryu tried to copy his mother by eating one of the fish kabobs.

Angelic Lupine

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces