Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Pearl51] I Have to Marry Who?? [Majoring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Letting people down is my thing, b a b y
Find yourself a new gig
This town ain't big enough for two of us

Rory attempted to rub the sleep from his eyes, nodding. Ten meant he had 2 hours to get ready and get to work.
It was hard to concentrate when he first woke up. Rory was a night owl, not a morning person. Not to mention that little voice wouldn't start pestering him. Why had he given in? How did he manage to complicate every single relationship in his life? Why had he slept with her?
As though to answer his question, Allison stood up, still completely naked, and moved to the door. The tanned skin he was so familiar with looked different in the morning's light. Each curve was better illuminated and defined. His eyes acquainted themselves with what his hands knew so well. Then she smiled and left.
"So that's why." He thought. "Doesn't make it any smarter." Rory pulled himself from the bed and into the bathroom, fatigue making his movements slow. He stood, motionless, in the shower for 10 minutes before he began to wake up. "What am I going to do? What am I going to say? Are we going to ignore this too?" So many unanswered questions he'd sunk himself into. None of this would have been a problem if he'd just kept it in his pants.
Rory washed himself off and climbed out of the shower. His work clothes were in a pile by the hamper; a blue button up shirt with the garage's logo with a plain white tee underneath that, carhartt cants, boots, and his gloves tucked in the pocket.
While more awake, he'd need at least one cup of coffee before he was operating at 100%. Rory moved out of his bedroom and to the kitchen. Allison, dressed in a little tank top and shorts, was almost done with breakfast. Even this early, after a late night of drinking and sex, she was stunning. It was almost annoying how easily beautiful she was. There was no effort to her beauty. She just exuded it. She should have to work harder to be that eye-catching.
But no. Just standing in the kitchen, hair mussed, make-up smeared, and hungover, she was gorgeous.

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against y o u

Pearl51

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:12 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Allison finished making breakfast, putting his food on his plate when the tea kettle went off, wincing at the noise she walked over and quickly took it off and poured herself a cup of honey tea, as well as a cup for Rory just in case. She remembered how it had soothed his stomach last time. Walking over the tea she set that at his place and one at hers, and then grabbed the plates and took them over as well, setting the table for breakfast. Stretching again as she walked back to the coffee pot, pouring some into a mug and then taking it over, along with the cream and sugar. Normally he wasn't up yet when she did all this, or at least out here. Truth be told, she was usually already done with breakfast by the time he got out of the shower. Allison was ever the morning dove, always getting up early and starting her day off right, usually with a bit of yoga in the living room that Rory didn't see.

Once his mug was placed on the table she smiled at him and then rubbed her arms, a sudden chill sending her skin into goosebumps. Shaking it off she went over to the table and sat down, starting to eat her breakfast. Sensing his unease Allie looked up at him with genuine concern. "Don't worry Rory.. I'm not making this out to be anything more than it is." she said softly, her voice not sounding at all rough from the night before. Glancing up at him with a hint of shyness she wanted to ask the question that was burning her up, but she wouldn't. He would just read more into it than she wanted him to. The key was keeping him calm, making sure he didn't work himself into a tizzy. "So I guess my secrets out now.." she said softly, looking over at him before going back to her breakfast. "I'm glad to see your not upset about it." No one knew that she had lost her innocence at sixteen, hell, Rory didn't even know when or how it had happened, and unless he asked, which she wasn't sure if he would, she wasn't sure she would offer the information up. The sting of embarrassment was still there, even after all those years. A while drunk girl making a choice she wasn't proud of, even to this day. At least this time there had been a proper bed, and a proper lover in that bed.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory watched her silently while she finished up breakfast. There were two cups by his plate, one with coffee and the other with tea. He sat down and took a drink of coffee. Just the smell was enough to make his mind perk up a bit.
It was Allison who finally broke the silence. He wondered if either one of them were capable of 'not making anything out of this'. What even was this? Their relationship wasn't exactly simple. They were married but they weren't in love. Rory didn't even believe in love and she was determined to play pretend like they were some happy married couple. Then there was the contract and Avery and their parents. Just the thought of it made his head ache.
Instead of answering, Rory took another bite of food, which was, per usual, delicious. Everything about Allison seemed above reproach. Did she have any flaws? Being naive maybe.
He raised an eyebrow. "Secret?" He asked, taking a drink of tea. "What secret?" He already knew about the tattoo so that couldn't be it. Riordan thought back to last night, trying to recall if there was something he wasn't supposed to know, something he hadn't known the day before.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie looked at him, her eyebrows shooting up when he asked her about the secret. Could he possibly not remember in the least? That would be something that would be a bit hard to miss. Taking a sip of her tea she tried to calm her frantic mind, perhaps she shouldn't have brought it up, now he would ask a million questions, and she didn't want to talk about her first time. It wasn't anything special, and to be honest, she was still ashamed about it. Shaking her head she set her tea down and then looked at him again. "You didn't happen to notice my lack of... inexperience?" she asked. "I mean.. I know I'm not the best in bed but.. you weren't my first." she said softly, wondering if he would get upset about it now. The thought that he would get upset made her nervous, and set her back to looking down at her food. He was only her second, it wasn't like she had slept with a bunch of men, only one.

Pulling her long hair over her shoulder she combed her fingers through it gently, trying to get out the more aggressive snarls from their night of passion. The thought about what they had done really sent her mind reeling. How drunk had he been to actually sleep with her? He made it perfectly clear he wanted nothing to do with her, so why had he done it?  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory took another drink of coffee. The caffeine was brightening his senses and pushing back his minor headache.
His question had obviously caught Allie by surprise. If she blushed any harder blood would come squirting from her cheeks. Was it really such a strange question? He thought back to the night before, really searching. It was easier to recall because his mind was awake, but even now, he couldn't recall anything that should make her act like this.
'Inexperienced?' He thought. Rory had just assumed the fumbling had been nervousness or maybe the drinks. Was she saying she was a virgin?
As though reading his mind, she clarified.
It was hard to know what was more surprising; her nervousness or not being a virgin. Prom queen was just full of surprises. Instantly, he was curious. Who exactly had gotten the perfect little heiress to give up her v-card?
But he squashed the thought. Rory took another sip of coffee before he spoke. "Alright then." He shrugged. "Doesn't seem like any of my business either way." What Allison did before in the bedroom they got married, and honest even now afterwards, was none of his business.
Rory ate more of his breakfast, idly checking the time. If he left now, he would be early for work but that meant he could avoid this awkwardness.
"Well, uh." He said, downing his coffee. "I'm going to work."
He took his empty dishes to the sink, finished his tea, and then moved to the door. "See you later, I guess..."

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:21 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie looked at him surprised when he didn't have anything to say about her not being a virgin. She could see the question on his lips, but she was happy when he didn't ask. It wasn't something Allie was ready to talk to him about just yet. It had been awkward, and she was not certain she could talk about it like it hadn't upset her, and she knew he would be upset if she got upset about it.

When he left she nodded. "Have a good day at work." she called. Once he was gone Allie cleaned up from breakfast then went in and showered, washing her face and body, wanting to work out some of her soreness. It had been a long night. Once she was finished she grabbed her bathing suit and put on a simple sundress. Then she grabbed her keys and headed down to her truck, her paddle board already in the back. She patted the old truck gently, happy that she had actually bought this herself with the money she had earned at the ice cream shop. It had been used, but it was hers, and she bought it herself. It gave her a sense of pride.

While she drove she hummed happily, not noticing the little sports car following her. When she was on her way she started to hear a strange sound in her engine, and then her check engine light came on. She looked surprised and then glanced around. Realizing she was close to Rory's work she let out a resigned sigh and headed that direction. Thinking she could just drop it off and check it in for an appointment later in the week perhaps. Then she could try and get a cab and head to the beach. When she finally arrived she parked and turned her truck off, easily hopping out when she noticed a black sports car pull in behind her. Allie's smile fell and her face went pale. He wasn't supposed to be here. There was a restraining order she had filed. Why would he be here. Calmly, she tried to walk away from him.

"Allie love.. why are you walking away from me?" the voice called out to her. Allie was trying to walk away when a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "I have a restraining order.. you shouldn't be here." she said, trying to stay calm. He jerked her arm and Allie pulled her arm away from him, slapping him to keep him away. That wasn't exactly the perfect choice. He grabbed her and slammed her against her truck, his hand around her throat, his body pressed intimately against hers. "You shouldn't have done that Allie.. you shouldn't have gotten married. You belong to me." he growled, keeping her pinned against the truck. Allie was trying to call for help, but she was to busy trying to gasp for breath, his hand squeezing her throat in intervals where she couldn't get enough breath to scream. "You're mine Allie.. you should have just come and been with me after dinner Allie." he said. The light was hitting his hair at just the right angle, showing off the slightly silver strands sprinkled here and there. He was older than Allie, and for some reason he was obsessed with her. Allie looked around, frantic, her hand trying to bang against her truck to make noise, to get someone's attention. That's when he pinned her hand against the truck and pressed his lips against hers. Allie tried to move her head, and then settled on biting his lip instead, still choking and trying to get in air.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

The car was filled with music, but Rory barely heard it. His mind was buzzing, racing away one thought after another. When had his life gotten so complicated? Life with his mother and Avery was not always easy, but it at least made sense. Allison... Well she was different. She made things different. He wasn't sure if it was good or bad, but it was vastly different than before.
"Maybe things can't go back to the way they were..." He wondered aloud, pulling his Impala into the store's parking lot.
Riordan greeted his coworkers before getting to work on the first car of the day. The old sports car was getting entirely renovated; seats, engine, everything. Rory was pretty excited about getting to bring this old beauty back to life. Not to mention the money.
He had only been in the cabin, messing with the stering wheel, for a few minutes when Joseph, the manager, called to him.
"Hey, isn't that Allison's car?" Joseph asked, pointing across the parking lot. "Holy s**t!"
"What?" Rory asked, climbing out of the car and jogging to the garage door.
Allison's truck was pulled in on the far side of the parking lot, a black sports car behind it. The startling part was the older man pinning Allison to the truck by the neck.
Without another thought Rory was sprinting across the parking lot, weaving between cars.
When he was nearing the pair, he called out. "Hey!"
The man looked up just in time to see Rory's fist home in contact with his face. Stunned, the man's grip on Allie loosened and the heir took advantage of this. He grabbed the man by the shoulders and threw him backwards. The man stumbled into the SUV behind him and Rory hit him again.
Joseph, having followed Rory across the parking lot, went to Allison's side. "Are you alright?"
Now both Rory and Joseph stood between the man and Allison. The man pulled himself upright, but Rory pushed him back again. "Who the ******** are you?'

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:18 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie's vision was starting to go black, and stars were starting to appear in her eyes when she realized she heard Rory's voice. When the man's grip was loosened, and then knocked away, she collapsed to the ground, gasping and coughing for air. When the other man, Joseph she thought, asked if she was alright she nodded, moving to a sitting position leaning against her truck. She rest her head against it and was so thankful her truck had something wrong with it, else she would have been alone on the beach when he came to get her.

The older man looked at Rory, seemingly ready to pounce. "She's mine. I don't know who you are but she's mine and I deal with her how I want to. he spat. He looked over to see another man in front of Allison. His grey blue eyes went angry. "Don't you hide behind them! " He yelled, clearly getting more upset and agitated at her. Finally taking in deep calming breaths, Allie turned to look at Rory, sensing his tension and his aggression. "I have an order of protection against him... he's not supposed to be within two hundred feet of me. she managed, her voice hoarse from being choked. Allowing Joseph to help her stand she did, looking over at him. She reached up and touched the back of her head, feeling a strange trickling feeling at the point where he had slammed her head against the truck when he first grabbed her. Pulling her hand down to look at it she found bright red blood on her fingertips. Allie's whole world started to sway as she scooted back to the truck and slid to thr ground again. "Oh God... he made me bleed.. " She mumbled.

OOC: feel free to have him say or do anything you want to help your post along if you feel like it. smile his name is Matthew.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

"Shut the ******** up." Riordan ordered. Property? Allison didn't belong to anybody, especially not some old p***k with a boundary problem.
Rory didn't take his eyes off the man when Allison spoke. 'Figures.' He thought. Who was this guy? It was obvious he was off his rocker, but how did he know Allison?
There was a shuffling sound behind him after Allie spoke. Rory turned his head to see her slumped against the truck, Joseph kneeling beside her. The man took advantage of Rory's distraction, hitting him in the mouth with a right hook. Rory staggered, but didn't let the man get passed him. Rory, growling, caught the man by the arm then punched his hard in the face, once, twice.
The man cursed, holding his nose. When he looked up, blood tricked down his face from his nose.
"You little b***h." The man snarled, whipping away the blood with the back of his hand. The man stalked forward and caught Rory in the stomach. Rory, wind knocked from him, swung once and missed, but caught the man in the ear with the second swing.
Finally, Joseph stepped in and pushed them apart, shoving the man back towards his car. The man backed off when both boys stepped forward, ready for more
"Now, get the ******** out of here before I call the cops." Rory cried, spitting pink on the sidewalk.
"This isn't over!" The man called, one hand over his broken nose. "I will be back, Allison!"
Rory stepped forward again, winding back to swing again, but Joseph held him back. The man quickly clamored into his sports car and sped off. The adrenaline pumped through Rory's system, numbing the pain in his stomach and face. The coppery taste in his mouth was proof he was bleeding, the inside of his lips and cheeks cut on his teeth.
Joseph moved back to Allison, who was fluttering in and out of consciousness. "I'll get the first aid kit" Joseph said, standing and jogging towards the garage.
Rory crouched by her, putting a hand on her arm. "Hey, how're you doing?" She'd obviously hurt herself, she was on the verge of passing out, but he couldn't see the source of the blood.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:29 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie glanced up at Rory when he asked if she was alright. "I'm alright." she whispered. "The back of my head." she managed to tell him. She looked over at him, frowning when she saw his jaw was already starting to turn colors. She reached out and touched it gently, her fingertips brushing like feathers against the skin. "I'm sorry." she whispered. Allison felt like this was all her fault, and now he was hurt. "He slammed me against the truck and I hit the back of my head." she said softly. "My truck made a funny noise." she mumbled, her brain trying to scramble and talk about anything that came into her swirling mind. It was hard when you were slipping away from consciousness.

The thought that Matthew had started following her again made her feel very afraid. Allison had thought that he had stopped. He had for a while, or so she had thought. There hadn't been any more letters in the mail. There also hadn't been any more pictures in the mail of his body parts. Allison shivered and blinked, looking at Rory, tears coming to her eyes. "I'm so sorry."  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

It was difficult to understand exactly what Allison was talking about. Her thoughts seemed completely unrelated.
Allie's fingers felt cold against the hot, aggravated skin. "I've had worse." He responded with a chuckle. It wasn't a lie. Rory had been in more fights than he count and more than a few had ended in trips to the hospital. This fight would require a little ice, if that.
Finally, Joseph returned with the first aid kit and a bottle of water. 'Drink this." He told her, giving her the ice cold bottle.
Rory sat on the ground near Allison while Joseph patched her up. The wound wasn't that bad, but because it was on her head it was bleeding more than it would have somewhere else. Not to mention it was difficult to clean up. But Joseph managed to fix it up.
"That should do it." He said, standing. "Is she alright?"
Rory nodded. "Should be. She doesn't like blood."
"Ah" Joseph said, nodding. "I'll be back in the shop. You bring her in when she can walk."
Rory nodded again. Once, Joseph had disappeared behind a car, he turned to Alli. "How are you now?"
The blood was no longer surging in Rory's ears, but he was still a bit on edge. That d**k, whoever he was, had managed to really piss him off. "So who was that guy and what the hell is his problem?"

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:46 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie let Joseph patch her up, feeling better once she got some cool water down her throat, soothing the burn that was still there. When Rory sat next to her she peaked up at him. "I'm alright. " She whispered, feeling sorry he had gotten involved in her mess, well a mess her parents made for her. Thinking back to how it all happened she sighed, trying to think of a good way to start.

"Well.. my parents were trying to close a big deal. He was the lawyer from the other company. I had always gone on dinner dates before with the CEO's sons. So it wasn't odd. I thought it was just a professional thing. It wasn't. " She said, taking a breath to think. She didn't want this to come out in a jumbled mess. "He was very crass during dinner.. and said things that were overly sexual. Dinner finished and we went out to our cars. He wanted me to go home with him. He wanted to sleep with me. I said no. He got angry and said he would change my mind. Then I started to get letters in the mail.. all sexual in nature. The letters always had pictures. They were different parts of him. Once the deal was closed I went to the police, filed a report. I hadn't thought anything about it. He hadn't tried to contact me in a while. " She finished in a whisper. Looking at Rory tears started to form in her eyes.

It was just so emotional for her. She felt so violated, and strange. "My truck engine light came on and started to make a funny noise.. that's why I stopped here. I was going to the beach and I would have been alone. " She said, a tear falling from her eyes. She didn't want to cry here, not in front of everyone, and in front of his coworkers especially.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory listened to Allison as she spoke, his blood boiling more with each word. This a*****e thought he could just help himself to her. That she was something he could just take. Then there was the stalking. No person should feel unsafe in their own home, in their own skin. It was obvious Alli was terrified, tears welling up in her clear eyes. When they started to fall, Rory knew he had to get her out of here.
"Hey, you're alright now. Nothing happened. Nothings going to happen." He said, voice soft. "Come on. Let's get you out of here." He stood then helped her to her feet, then waved at the guys in the shop before walking her to his car. Without another thought, he drove towards home, abandoning the rest of his shift.
~Time Jump~
Rory adjusted his powder blue tie again. The grand ballroom in his mother's mansion was stuffy with people and the monkey suit his mother had bought him was making it even worse.
"I hate cocktail parties." He muttered to Allison. She, as always, was looking incredible. She stood out among his mother's friends and coworkers. "Why did my mother want me here anyway?" The party was one his mother threw every year in honor of the summer solstice. Really, she just wanted an excuse to invite over everyone of rank to brag.
His steel blue eyes scanned the crowd, looking for his younger sister. She was here somewhere, having been sent upstairs twice to change.

So only say my name

Pearl51

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:32 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie followed him to the car, grateful that he had just taken her home. He had actually been very caring throughout the rest of the day, and for one moment, Allie thought all of this might work. He clearly felt something towards her right? He had slept with her, quite vigorously, and now he was taking care of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie brushed a lock of hair over her shoulder, her blue dress accenting Rory's tie, though her dress was much darter. She was the picture of sultry sexuality in the dress, though she felt like a bloated cow. With a smile she refused another glass of champagne that was offered to her. How could she drink, not knowing if her suspicions were true? The thought hadn't even crossed her mind to tell Rory yet, he would only over react. They had been fine after her attack. They had actually settled into a routine of sorts. It was working for them, and she had actually made Rory laugh freely a few times. Laughter wouldn't change the fact that he would be livid if he found out, and Allie just wasn't ready for that yet. Knowing it had taken both of them for it, didn't matter, there was still a lingering feeling that this was all her fault. Then again she wasn't even sure she was, only being a week late thus far. That wasn't that bad was it? More like a week and a half actually, but who was counting?

Grasping her clutch tighter she forced the smile back onto her face. "Probably to flaunt us off like prized animals." she said simply. "And to flaunt the deal that happened between their companies." she said, glancing over to her parents who were also here. Her mind drifted back off to if she was actually pregnant. Who would go and get her food for her late night cravings, not Rory. He was only her husband in name after all, and had made that perfectly clear. Would he even want to be in the delivery room? Where would they put a baby in the condo? They would have to buy a house, clearly. The thought irritated her that he would no doubt keep the condo as a place to take his affairs. Looking up to Rory, Allison took a gulp. How could she ever tell him and ruin his life? "How long do we have to stay?" she asked.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

grndthftautumn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Riordan picked up a glass of champagne as it passed, finishing half of it in one drink. "We have to stay until the toasts." He pushed his free hand through his hair. It felt as though they were on display. Occasionally, one of his mother's well-to-do friends would saunter over and congratulate them, admire how beautiful Alli was, ask about kids, then waddle back into the crowd. It was awful.
Finally, Rory spotted Avery. She was wearing a puffy pink dress and half inch heels. Her hair had clearly been redone recently, no doubt due to the young girl's habit of bouncing around.
When she saw him, she smiled wide and was about to run over when she thought better of it. If her mother caught her running, there would be hell to pay. Instead, she hurried over as politely as she could. Rory crouched down, setting his glass on the floor, and hugged the girl when she got close enough.
"Hey there, pipsqueak." He said with a smile. This evening was awful, but having Avery around made it better.
"That is not my name." She responded with a giggle, wiggling out of his arms.
He stood back up to his full height, taking the drink with him. "I don't know. Have you ever seen your birth certificate?"
Avery playfully hit his leg. "It doesn't say that."
Rory lifted his eyebrows. "Alright. Whatever you say."
Avery stuck her tongue out at him before turning to Allison. "Hi Alli! I Like your dress. It's very pretty." A slight blush accompanied her compliment and she swayed bashfully. "When can we go paddle-boarding again? I think if I get better, Mom might buy me my own board!"
Rory smiled at the little girl. One of Alli's best qualities was her way with Avery. The two got along incredibly well. A pang of jealously still flared up from time to time when Avery chose hanging out with Alli over him, but it was hard to complain when the little girl was so clearly enjoying herself.
Suddenly, something behind Alli and Rory caught Avery's eyes.
"Sybil!" She cried, darting between them.
Rory's eyes grew wide and he turned to see Avery hugging a woman in a modest black dress. Her hair was pulled up into a loos bun and she wore no jewelry on her ears or neck. In her black flats, she was of average height, maybe a foot taller than Avery.
"Hello Avery!" The woman said, petty down a stray hair on the little girl's head. "How are you, my little sprite?" Her voice lilted with an Irish accent.
"I haven't seen you in forever!" Avery said with a smile. "You should meet my friend!"
When Sybil looked up, her smile faltered ever so slightly. "Riordan." She managed a recovery but the smile was less genuine now.
Avery took her by the hand and pulled her over to the pair. Her manners kicked in as she proudly introduced the two girls. "Sybil, this is Alli. She's like my best friend. Alli, this is Sybil. She used to be my nanny."
Sybil offered Allison her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Rory was still in a state of shock, having not said a word or looked away from Sybil since she appeared.
Finally, Sybil turned towards him. "Hello Rory." It was clear she wasn't sure what kind of physical interaction was appropriate for this situation. She ended up hugging him awkwardly, bodies hardly touching.
"You're back from Spain." He said. The words sounded more like an accusation than a statement.
Sybil feigned a smile. "I am. I've been home for almost a month now."
"Are you staying?" Avery chimed.
Sybil's smiled softened when she looked down at the child. "For a little while. I will be here until September, then I'm going back."

So only say my name

Pearl51

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items