Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:23 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 43

Shun nodded once to Xiu.

"No idea for the why. Just for the who they seem to be associated with," he stated plainly. Then, he nodded to Amrita, "That it is. If they are a part of the group I am thinking, they still do not mean good news most likely... if the damn bomb is not evidence enough."

Separating the witch from the others seemed like a good idea. He wasn't sure if she can pull off another heal like she had just done. Hopefully not.

Kaiyumi

Enoh Love

miliardo kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:34 pm
"Hopefully we'll find out soon enough," Xiu hummed, giving her gloves a little tug as she nodded at Shun, "I'd like to ask you if you know anything more of this organization, but maybe that could wait until we actually diffuse this current situation." She much preferred getting a rundown when they had as much information as they could, and when there wasn't a threat hanging right over their heads.

The baku smiled at AJ, though it faltered slightly at his question. "I wish I knew," she answered, furrowing her brows, "But I literally just arrived a few minutes ago to visit when I saw all this happening. As for a staff member..."

As she thought, Xiu--who had been aware of the pouting fire demon beside her--absently lift both hands to ruffle his hair in an affectionate but probably overly-familiar manner. The fact that he was presently being grumpy apparently wasn't enough to deter the ghoul, who offered him a grin as she gently squished his cheeks between the palms of her hands. Upon dropping her hands, she turned back to AJ as if nothing had just occurred, tail flicking back and forth behind her.

"I'm actually not too sure about that, but I don't think it'd hurt to ask around. But this is an awfully concerning predicament. It makes me anxious to think that you guys will be around if someone is planning to mess with the school..." Brows drawing together, Xiu bit her lip as she eyed the strangers. It was times like this that she was relieved she and Gene had chosen somewhere close to the school to open up their cafe, but...still.

Blade Kuroda

phantompanther13

Meegane

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 pm
AJ's comments just received more pouting. Spookies wasn't enough to make Andrew happy with him right now.

Xui however got a fish faced look of pure confusion. And then pulling away as Andrew really did not like being touched. Xui might be on the list of people who may hug him... but that didn't mean he wanted his cheeks pinched.

Still he didn't tell her to stop. Just pulled away.

"We are able to take care of ourselves you know...." Andrew huffed. He honestly would have rather seen the explosion.

meegane

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:32 pm
Camilla pouts as the Witch heals the group, but didn't jump in to attack again, because she didn't want to get in the way.

Instead she decided to move over to the group that had gathered. She recognized several faces such as Andrew, Shun, Holly, Estel, and AJ! She didn't speak to the group she just listened. She didn't want to ask questions that had already been answered...

Finally, with a musing expression and slowly swaying tail, she looks at Shun. "If these guys are from that group... That makes me wonder... Does that group have rivals? Should we be worried about other rival groups trying to blow up parts of the school right this very moment...?" she asks in concern with a frown... They might need teacher assistance...

Blade Kuroda

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:40 pm
AJ watched as Xiu went to ruffle the demon's hair, squished his cheeks and so on. The Baku's silhouette melted and blurred into two figures, surrounding a taller ghoul, it felt cold where he stood. The tenderness she gave Andrew just dug out some memories he didn't enjoy, something he used to carve so badly that he hurt himself with wounds and pains. And finally accepted that they just won't give him anything and gave up.

How long he didn't feel that? It should be when he joined Amityville, each day was busy and fun that he could forget he was once that miserable. AJ pursed his lips and turned away, looking at Shun talking to Camilla. It seemed too natural for him to do so.

Can he just fight until he feels nothing but pains?

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13
So it starts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:48 pm
Shun began to circle back around, trying to see if he could flank the Witch somehow. A question directed at him caught his attention, though he gave a light shrug in turn.

"It is possible. Though without knowing what they are after, it is hard to say if we need to worry about anything else."

Edel's tip on the Black Sands doing a few things nearby not long ago came to mind. Furrowing his brow, he looked around, spotting the bracelet on a few of the students here. It couldn't have just been a coincidence. Though that still didn't say much as far as motives went.

Rikku Takanashi

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-24)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:23 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 33

"I never said you couldn't," Xiu smiled at Andrew, looking faintly amused, "But regardless, I still can't help but worry when my friends are potentially in danger, even if I know that you guys could probably wipe the floor with most threats." Amityville students were, from her experience, built of pretty strong stuff. Field trips and horrifying situations would do that to a person.

AJ's sudden mood change did not go unnoticed, and the baku gave the boil a light pat on the back and tilted her head at him questioningly. Although she didn't ask whether he was okay aloud, the crease between the brows and the look and her eyes did all the asking for her.

She looked away only briefly when one of the grunts lunged at her from the side. Wincing at the impact, she swiftly spun on her heel and swung her fist straight into their gut, her counterattack none-too-gentle despite her small stature. Adjusting her glove once more, she turned back to her friends.

"I really hope there aren't more of these guys."

Battle stats
Character name: Xiuying
HP: 48/60
Damage: 10

phantompanther13

Meegane

Rikku Takanashi rolled -sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 pm
(Fear #2!)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:58 pm
Grunts' remaining hp: 33

Shun did have a point... Running around on a wild were goose chase wouldn't stop the creeple here... Finally, she nods mentally and decides to just focus on these ruffians!

Focus... She did have a new Fear... One she's never used in a battle... Well! She did come to the gym to train! Now was as good a time to try it as any! Unfortunately... with all the chaos and pressure it was hard to focus... Still! She tried!

Quickly, she moves to stand away from the group. Closing her eyes, Camilla tried to focus... To clear her mind and reach deep into her core to grasp her Fear... It was hard going as the whole situation had her excited and hyper... But she was doing it! She had ahold of her Fear and was channeling it to her now balled up fist... Unfortunately...

It was taking a while for her to focus enough, too long in fact! The goblin noticed she was a sitting duck, er, dormouse, and without warning rams her! "Eek!" she squeaks as her focus was completely broken! Her fist, which had begun to glow with a yellow glow, suddenly stops as the channeled Fear flows back to her core! Frowning, Camilla jumps back and to the side to avoid further damage. "Aw..." she whines softly with a pout as she circles back to the group...

She wasn't helping much here...

Battle stats
Character name: Camilla
My Hp: 32
Damage done: 0

Seussi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 3 Total: 20 (9-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:09 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 24

Mathias was not sure why Dirge kept referring to him as a "bro". What did that even mean? Still, he rolled his shoulders, cracked his neck from side to side, and stomped back over to where all the action was happening.

"Nice hit, bro." He flashed teeth at Dirge, and then, with claws extended, he moved forward, a blur of speed as he hopped and jabbed at any of the five grunts he could get near enough to hit.

Battle stats
Character name: Mathias
HP: 32
Damage: using t2 swift strikes - 9 damage

carhop cavalier

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:23 am
Grunts' remaining HP: 19

The light patting on his shoulder had brought him back, he let his hand slide down from the forehead, through the eyes he covered and finally his mouth. Then he was smiling gently again.

The boil clapped for the baku, "That's really impressive, Miss Xiu!" An unknown glint flashed by the crimson eyes smiling, she just resembled her well, petite and powerful, full of energy. It felt complicated, like a dessert mixed with flavours, sugary, sour, salty and bitter. It only told him he missed her so much even she betrayed him.

Brushing his white hair backward, he grinned. "Now my turn." The black nails grew sharper and long, scales half covered his arm under the white apron. He picked the same one Xiu attacked, while the Grunt was holding the stomach, he greeted him with a quick "Hi". Then, the fist went onto his face right in the middle.

"I should spar baking time to fight more, I feel I'm regressing." He flung his hand and commented. "I should probably pick softer place to punch, his face is jacking hard."

Battle stats
Character name: AJ
HP: 28/ 40
Damage: 5 =(4+2+4)/2 {using Y1 battle cry: half dmg, sum of 2nd-4th dice}
Others: Bracelet Amp on wrist

xKaiyumi

xphantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:59 am
It wasn't that he was being rude but Andrew didn't pay much attention to the mouse.

Instead he was paying attention to his companions fighting and AJ pouting, what was he pouting for? He got all the attention. He literately had ghouls throwing themselves at him and AJ ignored them... maybe that was the secret.

As for fighting himself, Andrew had long stopped. He did work. Maybe the explosion would go off now. Right? Right? He should back up, he backed up. Treasure hunt.

meegane
you can take it form here

Kaiyumi
no longer being useful

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:58 am
Marosa grinned at AJ and gave a thumbs up. "We should do lunch again soon," He mentioned, giving a wink both to AJ and to tail. He did notice the demon pouting in the corner, and wondered just what his deal was.

Battle Stats
Character Name: Marosa
HP: 32/40
Damage:

Meegane

phantompanther13

Fethery rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:41 am
Grunts' remaining HP: 19

The faerie was distracted by his teammates, and ended up missing his hit completely. Jack damn it! Cursing silently, he hissed and drew back, straightening his back to prevent further pain.

He hoped he wasn't overdoing it - he already knew he was getting scolded when he got back.

Battle Stats
Character Name: Marosa
HP: 32/40
Damage: MISS

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 7 Total: 18 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:17 am
Grunts' remaining HP: 7

"Fair enough," he replied with a shrug and a grin. "That b***h." West aimed a punch at the b***h in question, but a second panicking grunt got between the witch and his fist.

He spread his hands, presenting the dazed creature to Gene in case she wanted a go. "It really is jus' like old times."

Battle stats
Character name: West
HP: 52/60
Damage: 12

Carhop Cavalier

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items