Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka shrugged, agreeing with him. It was easier to do it that way. She watched as he flipped the coin, catching it in his hand. When he revealed it, she saw a head. "I guess you're staying." she told him with a shrug. Finishing up her food, she picked up her dinnerware and moved it to the sink. She then began to wash the dishes, placing the ones she washed in the drying rack as she went. "Bathroom is over there. I'll get you a pair of clothes once I'm done with this." she told him as she pointed to the direction of where the bathroom was. Then there was the matter of where he was going to sleep. She didn't want him to sleep on the couch, and she didn't want him to sleep in his mother's room for privacy reasons. He could probably sleep on the floor of her room then. She'd have to get the futon out from the storage closet.

(Yeah : /)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Apartment 4C
With: Ruka
Mood; Cautious
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; What kinda character were you going for?))

"Guess so." He really was split on whether to stay or go. Half because of the quick promise he made and half cause she was still a girl, and as isolated as she was at home, he was a little worried she wouldn't sleep at all. Ruka pointed out the bathroom and said she'd get clothes for him after the dishes. "Okay, will I be sleeping on the couch with the cat or does he sleep elsewhere?" He asked as he walked towards the bathroom, already taking off the tie and jacket of his uniform.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image

Ruka continued to clean the dishes from dinner before drying off her hands on a nearby dishtowel. "You'll be sleeping on the futon in my room." she told him before walking into her mother's room. She kneeled down to open the draws on her father's side of the dresser, removing a t-shirt and some plaid pajama pants for Akira. He seemed to be about the size of these. She stood, placing the clothes in front of the bathroom door, before walking over to the couch, picking up Marshmallow and holding him in her arms. "I don't know if this is such a good idea..." she mumbled into the fur of her cat. Her heart was beating pretty quickly and her face was still tinted pink.

(i made her a witch! :3 and omG im such a hopeless romantic i think they're gonna be really cute togetHER)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Cautious
((OOC; Akira and Ruka or the demon people?))

After Akira closed the door and started undressing, he replied to Ruka from behind the door. "Oh. Okay." before talking loud enough for just himself to hear. "What situation have you been thrown into Akira... Making a friend? Easy enough. Walking her home? Sensible. Staying over in her room? Well I think I'd get an earful from any adult..." he started the shower and jumped in, letting the water run over him and heat up before washing with the somewhat feminine soaps.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Ruka sat on the floor, back to the couch as she cuddled her cat. She was still nervous, unsure of what to do. All she could was try to calm down. Luckily she already showered today, so she didn't have to worry about that. Sighing, Ruka let the cat go, watching it run off to a different place in the house. Ruka made her way to her room, starting to undress to get into pajamas. The way she was changing was extremely slow, probably from her mind being focused on something else. She stood in her room, lingerie only, trying to figure out how to calm herself down. Maybe it would be better if she just had him sleep on the couch.

(akira and ruka :0 with the demon people it's all up in the air, but your character looks really cool! i like the doppelgänger idea)

[quote="Phoenix347"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Startled
((OOC; Okay, kinda confused me there for a second. And ya, been playing with the idea of a split personality person, but had a hard time implementing a story to him. HAD to take that opportunity for the character XD))

Akira turned off the water when he was finished, opening the bathroom door quickly to grab the cloths Ruka left for him. After putting those on, he gathered up his uniform garb from the counter and walked to one of the rooms guessing it was Ruka's as the light was on. He was in a light daze from the steam of the shower and walked in without thinking. Scratching his hair dry with a towel, he opened his eyes to see Ruka standing in her room. In only lingerie. "SH-" he muttered before turning around and walking back out before she could niotice. After closing the door, he waited a moment to catch his breath. He knocked on the door, not sure if she saw him leaving. "Uh... Ruka? You in there?"

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

Ruka didn't notice that Akira had walked in on her, so she didn't do anything. Sighing, she began to put on her sleepwear aka a large t-shirt and some gym shorts. Upon hearing the knock, Ruka cleared her throat before saying, "Yeah, come in." she stood in front her mirror, brushing her hair a bit. When he came in, she looked at him with a smile. "Perfect fit." she strolled towards him, gently taking his uniform before walking out to go put them in the wash.

(that's awesome!!! i hope she accepts mine soon :0)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Relieved
((OOC; ))

"Not sure how I should feel about that." he commented as she walked out. He walked over and sat down on the futon as he waited for Ruka to come back. He started looking around the room out of curiosity. Barely anyone knew Ruka, so it was practically a mystery how she was at home, and a few people thought her room was completely devoid of any color or decorations. They thought it would be just a bed, drawers and a window.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

Ruka placed the clothes in the wash, they would be done in a little and then she'd put them in the dryer.
Ruka's room wasn't as boring as the kids at school believed it to be, but it wasn't super exciting. It was pretty neat, everything organized and placed in sections around her room. The walls were painted a light blue, her bed large and sheeted with galaxy covers. There was a desk with an office chair that was littered in textbooks, her school notebooks and a few fashion and makeup magazines. Around the wall were posters for some known bands and some paintings of nature scenery.
Ruka returned to the room, standing by the doorway. "They'll be done in the morning." she informed him as she walked in hesitantly. She sat on the floor on her knees across from the boy, staring at the wood floor.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Curious
((OOC; ))

The room was defiantly describable as an ordinary teenage girl's room, at least by Akira's knowledge. "Thanks for the hospitality." he said as she re-entered the room. When she sat down and stared at the floor, he raised up a knee to place his elbow on as he rested his head on his hand, tilted while he looked at her. "Are you sure you want me to stay in here for the night, I can just sleep on the couch or move the futon outside the door." He thought she was still getting second thoughts on the current areangement.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

Ruka stared at the floor for a moment, nodding her head to his question. She was fine with it, there was just something on her mind. "Will you..." she trailed off, swallowing her pride and trying to gain the confidence to ask him what she wanted. Her face blushed a deep pink before squealing out, "Will you kiss me?" her hands were clenched into fists as her eyes were closed shut.

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; *airline attendant voice* We are now approaching dating air.))

She nodded, so he assumed she was just trying to think little of it. She muttered something so he leaned closer to listen."Huh...?" Her full request was startling to Akira, practically freezing him in place. "Ummmm... Did I hear that right? You want me to kiss you?" the oddest part to comprehend from that was it came from the Silent Princess, the one who threw daggers at him hours ago and didn't talk to anyone personally. Even her body language showed she might be a little worried over it. "Not that I couldn't, but... Are you sure you want me to?" he leaned a little closer to her.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

Ruka looked up at Akira, the deep pink flush on her face. She nodded her head as she leaned a little closer to him as well with her fists still clenched. She didn't know why she asked him to do this, she didn't know why she wanted to kiss him. Her emotions weren't set straight. Did she like him? Yes, she did. Ever since freshman year she's liked him. She never forgot his name, she knew all along. Ruka has been aware of his presence ever since they were put in that first class together. She's just never talked to him because she knew she was inferior to him. So when he did put some interest in her, she was so happy she could cry. Whether it was romantic interest or not, he still showed her some attention.

(eee precious bbys, also damn my plot twist tho xD)

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; A touch bit happy
((OOC; the plot twist being her interest in him?))

Akira breathed out a sigh before looking into Ruka's eyes. While her face turned pink. her eyes gave off a look of determination as she leaned closer. He adjusted himself so he was kneeling like Ruka. "Alright. Don't complain afterwards." he warned her before suddenly leaning closer and meeting her lips with his. He stayed there for several moments, letting her experience it long enough before he broke their meeting and leaned back. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. "So from friends to kissing, we're moving pretty fast. Ecstatic?" he questioned her as he settled back into a sitting position.

Piltover Jinx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image

Ruka met Akira in the kiss, her face becoming even pinker than it already was. When he pulled back, she pursed her lips, taking in what just happened. Her first kiss. "I actually...have always liked you." she confessed to him, placing the hand over her mouth and looking away from him. She gave him a side glance, waiting for his reply. Her heart was beating faster than it had ever before. It felt like it was going to pop out of her chest. Never in her life has she done something so out there before.

(yesssss sorry im just a big fluff ball)

Phoenix347

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces