Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Princess and the Renegade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:18 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"Shoot!" Vivian cursed under her breath as she tried to jump down from the railing. Sadly the metal beast was just a little bit faster than she was. "Unhand me you bloody creep! Why when I get my hands on who ever is inside this metal piece of junk I'm going to make you regret ever meeting this princess!" She snapped at the mech, angry that her search had been interrupted. She didn't have time to dwell on the weird language because another mech had come to join the battle, only this one looked familiar. "That's the Mech that General Masters used. That's Jonathan!" The sudden relization that it was the rebel leader inside the new mech that had joined the battle made her smile. Her quick burst of relief was short lived however as she was jerked around while Jonathan removed the mechs arm to free her. "Wait you have to be kidding me! You can't go out there by yourself like that! Jonathan!" She called after the man only to be ignored as he went on to fight the strange mechs.
Talking - #ccaa99 / Thinking - #bbaacc
"I am not sitting by idly while he puts his life in danger. There has to be something I can do..." The thought was shortly lived however when she spotted Mildred slumped against a wall on the opposite side of the room. From the looks of it the old woman was helping with the evacuation process. Vivian wasted no time in running over to the old woman, narrowly avoiding being crushed on several occasions. "Mildred!" She tackled the surprised old woman into her arms only for Mildred to push her away with a stern look on her face. "You shouldn't be here princess! Leave now before something happens to you!" She tried to push Vivian into the evacuating crowd only for the girl to slip out of her grip. "No! I'm not leaving without you and to be honest, I don't plan on leaving until Jonathan does! He shouldn't have to be out there alone!" She yelled at Mildred, trying to be heard over the sounds of fighting and people screaming. "Fine you stubborn girl stay and get yourself killed! But do not leave my side even for a second got it?" Vivian quickly agreed and with that out of the way they both set to work on helping people evacuate.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:49 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As Jonathan was making way to the Junker Mech he knocked out, it quickly got back up on it's feet, looking at Jonathan. It let out a loud screech, trying to intimidate him, but proved ineffective. It then charged at Jonathan, who quickly retaliated by grabbing it's head and slamming it to the ground. He then proceeded to crushing it's head with his hand, not only killing the mech, but the pilot as well.

As Jonathan defeated the first mech, the other two were closing in quickly. A crab looking Junker Mech made its way towards Jonathan, attacking him with it's large and over powered legs. "Chata lima torro!" the mech shouted as it attacked Jonathan. Jonathan retaliated by grabbing both of it's legs that it was attacking him with. "Big mistake leaving yourself wide open for an attack." Jonathan said as a hatch opened on his chest and a cannon barrel came out. Jonathan fired several rounds into the Junker Mech, killing it instantly. Jonathan then threw the corpse where the other Junker corpse was at.

And then there was one. Despite how quickly Jonathan disposed of the first two, this didn't seem to discourage the last Junker Mech. It charged at Jonathan, ramming into him with great force, knocking him back several hundered feet. The Junker Mech then aimed it's gun at Jonathan, firing rapidly at him. Jonathan took a piece of debris from the storage building and used it as a shield. After the Junker Mech was done, Jonathan threw what was left of his shield at the Junker mech, disorienting it for a few moments, giving Jonathan plenty of time to charge at it and punch a hole threw it, killing the pilot instantly. Jonathan then threw the body with the other two. Jonathan then face the pile of dead mechs and then fired upon it repeaditly. After that, the pile exploded, destroying the bodies. The smoke rising in the air, as Jonathan watched what he had done and accomplished.
Jonathan then reasurred everyone that the coast was now clear, as he made his way back to the ruins of the storage building, and stopped right beside it. The mech then knelt down, as a hatch opened on it's abdomen and a ladder fell threw. Jonathan climbed back down to the ground, watching as everyone was confused, shocked, and amazed, which he expected. He was wondering how Vivian would react.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:09 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian and Mildred had managed to get everyone out of their little section with the help of the guards that had stuck around to evacuate people. "That really is Jonathan in there." Vivian whispered in awe as she watched him take out the second mech. Though her reaction was not as awed when the third mech attacked him. She tried to run out and attempt to help him when he was knocked across the room only for Mildred to hold her back. "Don't be stupid! He has this, he'll be fine. He doesn't need you out there distracting him." She knew that Mildred was right but that didn't mean she was happy about it. She felt so useless knowing that he was in danger and there was nothing she could do. She was after all just a spoiled princess who didn't understand how the world worked. But since coming here she had learned so much in just two days than she had in eighteen years, and in a twisted way it was all thanks to Jonathan who had kidnapped her.
She started running as soon as she saw the mech suit open up, ignoring Mildred's call for her to wait. How could she wait? He was ok. He was away from danger now and she needed to make sure he was ok, she didn't know why she had to but she really didn't care to know either. "You jerk!" She jumped at him when he was close enough, wrapping her arms around his neck and forcing him down to her level as she held onto him. "You're not allowed to kidnap me, and the turn my life around only to pull a stunt like that! You could of gotten hurt, or worse you could have died! You stupid jerk you can't do that! I don't care if you do have a fancy Generals mech, do not ever do that to me again!" She was surprised to feel tears roll down her cheeks as she cried tears that she hadn't realized that she had been holding back, but she ignored them and instead tightened her grip on the man.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:24 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan watched as Vivian ran up to him. "Hey, glad to see you're okay. How is-" before he could finish however, he heard Vivian call him a jerk as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him down to her eye level. He was actually shocked by what he had heard her say, not really expecting her to react the way she is now. Hearing her cry actually made him smile softly, proving that despite everything that happened to her, she did care about him. He allowed her to hold onto him for a bit longer as everyone looked at the two of them, not with with concern, but with relief and happiness. When she finally let go, Jonathan looked at her in the eyes. "I'm sorry princess, but there was nothing else that we could have done. As a leader, I couldn't handle seeing other people die, and this was the only option. I promise I won't make you worry like that again." he said reasurringly giving her a soft smile and gently patting her head.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:47 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian furiously wiped at her eyes with the backs of her wrists to get rid of her tears, relaxing at the feel of him patting her on the head. "I am holding you to that promise! If you ever do that again it will me me who locks you in a cell! I'm not going to lose a friend to recklessness regardless if you're a leader or not!" She knew that what she was saying was brash, and a bit selfish but she couldn't bring herself to care in that moment. She didnt have any actual friends, just friend of the crown, and even if Jonathan wasn't going to consider her a friend he would still be hers. "Vivian stop making a scene! I'm sorry Jonathan she got away from me before I could stop her." Mildred panted as she finally caught up with the girl who had finally stopped wiping at her eyes.
"Jonathan what do you plan on doing? Do you want to bring everyone who got out back in to the prison? Or do we first see what we can try to salvage? Either way it's going to take a long time to fix this place up proper again." The old woman said tiredly, rubbing Vivian's shoulder affectionately as the girl just stood there looking down at the ground. "How... How many people do we have to bury?" Vivian asked quietly, her eyes falling on an outstretched arm that was peaking out from underneath a pile of rubber. She could tell that the person that the arm belonged to was dead by how motionless the arm was. There is one, two... She began counting the bodies inside her head, her stomach dropping each time the number went up.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:47 am
RaisaNadia

Jonathan laughed as Mildred tried to apologize for not keeping a closer eye on Vivian. "It's alright Vivian. We all have been through a lot." he said with a smile. He then started hearing Mildred's ideas for plans of action. He looked around him, as he noticed several bodies all around them, the prison still seemed intact but still suffered damage. Then came the pile of the Junker Mechs that he just destroyed.

"The dead come first. I want everyone to start looking for bodies, or whatever is left of them. They will all be given a proper burial." he said as he looked at the group of survivors. There's only a handful of us left...probably 50-65 of us left... Jonathan thought to himself discouraged. After that, start salvaging those mech parts, see if we can make some good defenses in case this ever happens again. Finally we will clean up the prison. I will warn everyone though, this will be very grueling, and may take all day, so I need you all to please cooperate. Alright, let's go find our dead. Jonathan said as everyone went on and scattered.

Jonathan went back to the tunnel entrance to where his group was killed instantly by the mech. He grabbed each of their arms and carried them on his back, making way back outside the prison. He left the bodies and waited for everyone to come back so that they can get started with the next step, however, Jonathan didn't want to wait so he continued with the cleaning and salvaging while everyone finished finding their dead, and then went to help him out with the cleaning and salvaging, which took all day too do.

After that, everyone went to where their dead, and to his surprise, the pile was bigger than he thought. There were probably 30-40 people dead. He became very distraught. He waited till everyone gathered with shovels. Jonathan shook his head. "No, we aren't going to bury them like I said. Get me a gas canister and a couple matches." Jonathan ordered on of his followers to do as they ran to get what he asked and returned several minutes later. Jonathan then started pouring gasoline on the pile which went on for another several minutes. Everyone seemed confused as too what he was doing. When Jonathan was done, he started lighting a match. "You know in ancient times, people believed that burning the bodies of their loved ones helped their spirits move quickly into heaven." he said as he flicked the lit match at the bodies and watched as it slowly got consumed by fire, the light of the fire lighting up the evening. "I'm sorry everyone...I couldn't protect all of you from the attack, and as a leader, I am ashamed of myself. I have sworn my life to protect you, and today, we had the worst amount of casualties in one day than we had in years...I'm sorry everyone..." he said addressing the survivors as tears rolled down his eyes, feeling embarresed to call himself a leader when so many people have died.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:15 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Watching Jonathan having to take charge after such a horrible event nearly broke Vivian's heart, but she knew that he had no choice. After all he was their leader. As soon as Jonathan had finished issuing his orders, Vivian was off in search of the fallen. Mildred called out to her to make her wait but her body moved on its own as she began digging through rubble for and bodies. She saw a few 'rescue' teams go upstairs to look but she was pretty sure that most of the dead were down stairs. The search went on for a few hours as people dragged the dead over to the pile. She tried her hardest not to look upon those who looked to be about her age, thinking about how they wouldn't get to live a longer life like she would didn't sit well in her mind. "It's sadisnt it?" Vivian on,y looked at the old woman who in her tired state only looked older. "Come on. We have to help clear out some of this disaster... You know helping them now is only making yourself a good image for the future." She said calmly, taking the girl's hand in her own. "I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for everyone here." Thismade the old woman smile. "And that's what is giving you a good reputation. Now let's help the others clear this mess."
They spent the rest of the day working with who was left. Vivian wasn't capable of the heavy lifting so she used her small body to her advantage instead and crawled into the spaces that others couldn't reach to grab objects out of reach, and even rescue a few injured people who had gotten buried. It took them all day to clear this all and by the end of the day everyone, Vivian included, had new scratches and scrapes from the rubble of the wreckage. "Can someone pull me out? This is deeper than I thought." She called up through a hole that she had crawled into earlier to retreated a part of a drone that had gotten crushed in the fight. She was surprised to see one of the guards come to her rescue, and even more surprised when he patted her on the head with a smile before walking off towards the pile of bodies where everyone had gathered. After dropping the drone piece in the pile of salvage she ran over to the pile and joined Mildred at the front in time to watch Jonathan throw a match onto the pile. The leap of the Flames had startled her but she managed to stay calm with the help of Mildred's hand other shoulder.

"Jonathan..." The old woman's voice sounded sad as she listened to the leader speak. By the looks on everyone's faces there were definitely mixed feelings around the room. There were those who just looked sad while others looked confused. A few even looked enraged by Jonathan's word, probably looking for someone to blame. "Shut up." Vivian snapped as she walked towards the leader. "You best watch your mouth child!" It was obvious that Mildred was upset with how she hadspoken to Jonathan but she didn't care. "How could you have predicted something like that? Let alone stop it from happening! You did what you could and no one has the right to ask for anything more, you're only human for crying out loud! So you are going to stop apologizing and you're going to lead these people who are depending on you now. Because if you don't take action now then how can you expect them to keep going if you won't. You were so brave, and collected back there when you were fighting those things. Now show your people that side!" She snapped at the man, her face drawn into a scowl. And then slowly her face began to soften as she brought her hands up and wiped at his eyes with the pads of her thumbs. "Take control and be who they need you to be now. I'm going to help Mildred tend to the injured. If. You need me I won't be far." And with that she turned away from him and went off with Mildredto find some healing supplies so that they could help those that were injured.

CommanderNeospace
Sorry about that! My family decided that they wanted me to grace them with my presence lD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:02 pm
RaisaNadia
lol it's okay I was busy all weekend too

Jonathan was actually very surprised by how Vivian spoke to him, and of course, she was right. He stood motionless as she continued to scold him. No one has scolded him this much since his mother, and wasn't entirely sure how to react to it. He again blushed as she wiped off the tears from his face. He really didn't say anything from the time she spoke till the time she left.

"I think it's time for a change of leadership." one of the soldiers said as everyone looked over to see who said it, Jonathan included. He looked at a group of soldiers that had a really unsatisfied look on their faces. "What the hell did you just say?" Jonathan asked obviously not happy about his comment. "Face it John, your not the leader that you were once was. When we first came to you, you were determined and relentless, and now you are too emotional." the soldier continued to say. Everyone was quite as they looked at Jonathan, who looked like he was ready to kill one of his own. "It was because of you that I had to leave my daughter, believing that I was fighting for something that could change the world, but after the Junkers started attacking, people kept dying, and you promised that while you were in command no one else would continue to die. Look at this! There is only a handful of us now! If this is how it's going to be, I don't want anymore part of this. I don't want to die for a cause that no longer exists. Sorry John, but you cant control me anymore, and a few of us agree." the soldier said as he turned his back to Jonathan and walked away from the group. As he did, more and more people started walking with him, until more than a third of the original group was gone. Everyone else looked at Jonathan, who looked like he could snap at any minute. "Not to worry Jonathan, we still believe in you, and we think you are a great leader." one of his soldiers reassured him, as everyone else murmured in agreement.

Jonathan looked at was left of his resistance and smiled slightly. "Thank you everyone. I do appreciate your loyalty, and still believing in me. It really means a lot." he said as his smile got bigger. "But I will do my best to become a better leader, and lead us to victory!" Jonathan shouted as everyone else cheered with him. After that moment, Jonathan allowed everyone to go ahead and get some sleep, and for whoever was going to stand guard at the tunnel be at the entrance by five in the morning. After that, everyone went back to their rooms. As Jonathan walked by the infirmary, he looked as both Mildred and Vivian were taking care of those that were lucky to survive the attack. He had a bit of a slight blush on his face, but also a smile as he watched them take care of the injured.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:44 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

"Does it hurt here?" Vivan asked as she squeezed the ankle a boy, who couldn't of been more than thirteen years old, and watched as he cringed. The boy had thankfully only been minorly injured since he had been on the third floor looking for his father. "Only a little." An obvious lie that made Vivian's lips spread into an amused smile. "I don't need to be taken care of, go find someone else that needs you." The boy said, putting in a brave face before Vivian pressed hard on his ankle causing him to yelp in pain. "Be careful with Daniel princess, I can see that the Doc is going mad hearing the groans of pain and not being able to help, so do t make it worse by intentionally hurting his son." Mildred warned as she applied pressure to a woman's bleeding head wound. "Don't worry I was only trying to get him to behave. You'll behave now won't you?" Anouther smile spread across her lips when he nodded obediently with an embarrassed blush spreading across his freckled cheeks.
She began cracking two cold packs, one of a bad bruise on his head that made him feel dizzy and the other for his ankle, before applying them to their respective wounds. "Are you really a princess?" Daniel asked, holding the cold pack to the wound on his head when he was instructed to do so. "I'm not just a princess. I'm the princess of this land. One day I'll hopefully be the one to rule this land but I'm not sure if that will happen now." She said calmly, smoothing a bit of hair out of his face as she spoke. "Why not? Is it because you're here? Why are you here if you're a princess. Princesses belong in castle." The boy looked genuinely curious as he asked his questions. "Well if the resistance does over throw my father I don't think they will let me stay around much longer, I am after all the King's daughter. And I am here because Jonathan kidnapped me. Won't you save me from my kidnapper brave soldier?" She asked the boy, a light coming to his eyes that reminded her of an excited puppy. "Of course I'll save you! You're a princess after all and a princess needs saving!"

She managed to get the boy to take a sleeping pill that Mildred had found before she wrapped his broken ankle to keep it from moving. As she waited with him until he fell asleep she looked over at Mildred as she tended to one of the other eleven injured people, one of them being the Doctor, while thinking of how lucky they had been to live through all of today's events. She felt terrible for leaving Mildred with the more serious injuries but the old woman had told her that the boy was likely to be more comfortable with a pretty nurse, not a wrinkle old bag like her. She hated hearing Mildred talk like that but she didn't argue, instead she just did as she was told not wanting an argument. "Jonathan? How long have you been there?" She asked, her face knitting into a look of concern. "Did you come here because you're injured to? Where does it hurt?" She asked as she slowly got off of the sleeping boy's cot before walking over to the leader. She carefully poked and prodded at the man starting with his human arm, looking for any reaction at all as she did so.

CommanderNeospace
Pfft my brother has been reading the last couple of posts over my shoulder and he turned to me and asked if these two were married. I told him no and he just sort of looked at me funny before walking away XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm
RaisaNadia
lol xD

Jonathan chuckled a bit as she started checking if he was hurt. "Don't worry, i'm alright." he said reassuring her. "Are you okay? I'm not overworking you with putting you here to watch after everyone am I?" he asked with a slight tone of concern. He tried to hide the fact that a group of them left because they thought he was an unfit leader, and didn't want Vivian to know that because he wasn't sure how she would react.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:55 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Vivian stopped feeling around for any injuries when he assured her of his well being. "Oh thank goodness! I was worried for a second." She said, relief washing over her like a wave as she let go of his arm. Someone groaned behind her making her feel terrible for not doing anything productive. "I'm fine! I somehow managed to get out of all of that with only a few scrapes and bruises. Mildred on the other hand was drained but she refuses to leave until she is no longer needed." She shot a glance over at the old woman who had just finished wrapping the woman's head after stopping most of the bleeding. "Jonathan I have a request that I know I am in no place to ask. But Mildred is old and she needs to rest but she won't leave unless she knows that these people will be taken care of through the night... I would like to stay in the infirmary tonight even if you have to leave a drone to supervise me. With the Doctor to guide me through everything I'm sure that I can handle taking care of all of them and this way everyone important can rest up." She said quietly, trying not to be over heard by the old woman.
"What are you two over there plotting? If you have enough time to flirt idly then you have enough time to help me!" Mildred snapped crankily as she glared at the two. Vivian just ignored her. "Please Jonathan, just get her to rest. I promise that I won't try anything funny... And while you're at it you should get some rest to. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be another big day." She whispered calmly before going off to take care of a soldier who was bleeding from where his left eye used to be.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:07 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan heard her request and was very hesitant on leaving her alone and to stay up all night to take care of the injured. Before he could answer however, he heard Mildred yell at them from across the room. The idea that she thought that they were flirting again made him blush. Before long he let out a sigh. "Alright, i'll assign a few drones to watch and protect you. I'll take Mildred to bed. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." he said smiling at her as he went off to Mildred, letting her know that it was time for her to go to bed. Before she could argue with him though, he reassured her that it was a direct order, and then escorted her to her room. While they were on their way, he ordered a few drones to watch over Vivian and the injured. After he let Mildred go to sleep, he then made way to his room as well. He closed the door behind him and took off his shoes and shirt and layed down in bed. It took him awhile for him to go to sleep, but after about thirty minutes, he fell asleep.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:34 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

With Mildred gone the weight of the responsibility bestowed to her finally took on its full weight. She had eleven people to take care of plus one sleeping child. She knew that she would be able to handle it because she was always able to take care of a susuation in the end, but this was different. These people were relying on her. Her thoughts had been so focused on taking care of the people in her charge that she hadn't even noticed the drones fly in to watch over them until the doctor pointed them out. "Don't apply pressure like that you could hurt him, instead try applying pressure from above instead of head on. It'll be more affective and it will cause him less pain." And so Vivian did take care of her charges while the doctor guided her through everything.
Come morning one of the cots was hidden by a white curtain, the soldier who had lost his left eye unable to take the pain had died from blood loss. She had tried everything to get the wound to stop the bleeding but nothing had worked. The doctor had assured her that it was it her fault but the death of the man still weighed heavily on her mind as she tended to the others. They were all beginning to wake up, discovering bandages and medicine that hadn't been there before they fell asleep last night. She made sure to check on all of them, giving them all water and pain mess to those who really needed it. The boy from last night blinked up at her tiredly when she held a glass up to his lips. "Why is that curtain up. Where is the soldier?" He asked, his words slurring as Vivisn set the cup down after he finished. That had been the last straw for her, and for the first time since arriving at the strange hide out of the rebellion she cried. Her tears falling into her hands as she brought them up to cover her face while the boy looked up at her with a confused expression.

CommanderNeospace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:51 pm
RaisaNadia

Jonathan woke up early in the morning and walked to the tunnel entrance. As he walked up, he noticed that everyone had a confused look on their face. "Hey. What's going on?" he said as he walked up to them. "Boss...the tunnel is blocked off..." one of the soldiers said. At first, Jonathan didn't believe them until he actually walked into the room and saw that the tunnel had been completely blocked. It must have happened after that mech attacked through the tunnel. Jonathan thought to himself. "Let's wait it out, and see if they come through." Jonathan said as he and the group kept a close eye on the rubble.

Fifteen minutes after the sun fully rose, nothing happened. "Does this mean we won?" one of the guards said. Jonathan shrugged. "I don't know, but let's keep a close eye on it for a couple days and see what happens. If nothing happens...well...I guess we won." he said with a slight chuckle as he made his way back out. He went to go check up on how things were going at the infirmary, and hoping he could get her to get some rest.

CommanderNeospace

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 pm
Vivian

User Image

Smith

Mildred had joined the group in the infirmary shortly after Vivian began crying next to the boy uncontrollably. She tried her hardest to get the girl to talk to her but it was obvious that she wasn't going together anything out of her so instead she guided the girl to a ornery and forced her to sit down an try to calm herself down. "Doc why is she crying like this? Did something happen last night? Mildred asked, earning a few choked sobs from Vibian who just didn't seem like she was capable of controlling herself. "Do you remember who was behind that curtain?" The doctor's words only seemed to confuse the old woman until she finally put two and two together. "Oh... oh! That explains a lot. Oh how terrible..."
After that Mildred went around and asked everyone how they were only to find out that Vivian had already taken care of their basic needs. Some of them were hungry which was a good sign so she sent one of the drones to find done food for the injured. She looked over at Vivian who had ended up staring at a spot on the floor when she finally did stop crying but she couldn't bring herself to pull the princess from her trance like state. "Good morning Jonathan. You look like you're here to see someone and for some reason I don't think it's me." She chuckled quietly, not turning to look at the man alas he walked in. Instead she continued to help a man sit up while swishing her hand towards Vivian. "I don't think you'll get much out of her. She hasn't moved since I put her there when I first got here this morning, I don't even think she has blinked since she stopped crying... Oh and I hope you don't mind but I sent one of your drone contraptions to go get something to eat for the injured." She didn't say anymore as she sat the man upright.

CommanderNeospace

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces