Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:44 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Naoki Komishi

Current faction and year: Guest Student?

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: xxx

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes! I apologize for any mistakes I make in the process.

Brief description of character: Short, sweet, shy, and loves pulling pranks. Naoki loves people but doesn't seem to trust herself enough to actually befriend others. She's fully aware her pranks can annoy others, so she attempts to play minor ones in attempts to amuse others – and herself, lets be honest here. She is easily intimidated and currently has a lot of insecurities she is attempting to work through.

Despite all that, she is also a protective girl who will do anything in her power to protect those she cares for, even if she's shaking in complete fear the entire time. She isn't the strongest, nor is she the bravest, but she tries hard to help the weak and those she loves. She comes off completely cold and hostile if another dares to mock someone she cares for, or bullies a weakling. Sometimes, she'll even physically lash out. Don't be fooled; right after she'll crawl off somewhere and shake violently, completely freaked out by the recent event that happened.

She might not be the best knight, but she sure as heck tries. She'll tremble in battle and quietly mutter 'I'm sorry' every time she hurts someone, but she is passionate about her want to protect the weak and help restore peace. She grew up in a middle-class family, parented by ex-knights. She joined the knights in hope to overcome her own weakness and help protect those who need it. All while trying to settle her constantly hammering heart.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: White, Green, or Violet.

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Dietrich Cress

Current faction and year: Trainee Life Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? No, did the wonderland one before

Brief description of character: Quite protective, sincere, and loyal, Cress ended up being a knight despite his better judgment or perhaps simply better affinity with academia. But seeing as there was a remarkably low number of people literate, issues with having to read by candlelight, the lack of books overall, and just the great amounts of chaos and trouble all around, he just couldn't stay cooped up in a study all day. He had to let off his steam somehow. Too bad for him, he's a bit of a wuss. He chickens out during battle occasionally, and purposely hangs around the edges of all such war zones. It's not so much that he is afraid of getting hurt, though that is a good part of it (cause gosh, that guy only got cut he didn't seem to be hurt so bad and now oh gosh he's dead), Cress has trouble separating his conscious from the battle field. He knows the sanctity of life; his sister died when he was young and he has seen other people die simply through the course of life. He does have pride being a knight however because he believes in what he is doing, sort of. Some days he wakes up and wants to stop, but that day eventually rolls over to the next, and he's back at it.

Not particularly outgoing. Innately curious. Does not have patience for anything that does not interest him. Curses quite a bit. Despite failings, still is able to scrape up to being a mediocre knight, tries his best to make up the losses.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green or Black

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Eva

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Enrollment Thread

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Short and skinny, Eva is not someone who charges right into a fight. She prefers to stay in the back and use range attacks. Tends to be a doormat, and has a trouble saying no to anyone's requests even though she knows that it's not good. She just really wants other people to like her. Also tends to be quiet, she has a lisp that she is very conscious of, so much so that she hates speaking because it's embarrassing how different she sounds. Uses a lot of hand motions and "meaningful" glances whatever that means. Gets mad and frustrated if someone doesn't understand her.

However, she takes being a knight very seriously and is able to distance herself from the carnage to do her duty. Does not really enjoy doing grunt work though, but she always ends up doing it somehow because of her personality. She knows she needs to work harder to keep up with the rest of the knights.

Knight's weapon of choice: Crossbow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet >> Gold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Lament

Current faction and year: Y1 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: hahaha i only have her enrollment thread...

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes

Brief description of character: Lament grew up in a castle town as the daughter of a spindle weaver. Bad things happened, and she joined the knights for REVENGE. She is probably the furthest thing from a leader anyone has ever meet, and has a sense of her own dignity that is too great for words.

Knight's weapon of choice: Morningstar

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green or Violet

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Micheal

Current faction and year: quest pony

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest

Is this my first event/tih meta? lol.

Brief description of character:
Micheal grew up on a farm with siblings. Lots of siblings. But he was always the rough and tumble type. He learned not to actually hurt his siblings after that one wrestling match went a little too far and broke his sisters arm. He had to do her chores for months until it healed. Never again.

He's never been afraid of hard work, and has always been a bit proficient with the axe in particular from all those days of cutting would. Plowing fields, sure not problem. Carrying wood, stuff like that, he's good with anything hard and physically intense.

He also is a bit wild, taking some of that spare change on hand to get tattoos from that suspicious looking group of travelers passing through town.

When he heard he had a chance to so something about those creatures coming through, stupid things always taking the sheep, he said sign me up. Probably the first in line. Killing things sounds like a good plan.

Since becoming a knight in training, he threw himself into the work portion of things training hard to defeat the huns shadows creatures.

Generally he just like loose easy moving clothing, top and pants, a good utility belt and nice set of boots. done. (Just ignore the ear piercings and that tattoos crawling up his neck. The one on his arm is a tiger if you must know.)

Knight's weapon of choice: Battle axe.

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red! second choice gold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:44 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Trisha

Current faction and year: Student year one

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? Ahahahahahaha.

Brief description of character:

Trisha is a city girl, what small cities there are anymore. In one of the recent attacks a bunch of her friends were killed. This motivated her to join the knights and Do something about the shadow creatures that has the whole city up in arms. Her father is one of the lords, struggling to keep the town together and functioning so it helps him out as well as the people whom she was always raised to treat well and with kindness. There was a reason why her father was put in charge and that's because the people liked him Still every day has been a struggle, so she signed up to try and help reduce it.

Trisha is stylish. She generally dressed in Yellow and has ribbons tied to her hair. Those ribbons can double as a quick bandage in a stick. Though she generally wears dresses she always wears shorts underneath. Even though she was raised a lords daughter, her family often found themselves helping their fellow villagers when her father was not settling disputes. In that fashion Trisha has gained some hard working skills. She is always willing to jump in when an extra pair of hands is needed.

Knight's weapon of choice: spear

FACTION OF CHOICE: WHITE, gold

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:06 am
Name of character I am bringing: Dong Shu Lei

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: HERE

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope~ Meta meta meta (scavenger hunt recall XD)

Brief description of character: Fate different from the hunter self, this Shu grew up in a happy sweet family. Threats were so unrealistic and there were no hate and domestic violence involved. Yet, their tad exotic appearances made others aware of them. The merchant family enjoyed a great life until one day the horsemen raided the town, they took away people for no reasons, including Shu's family.

The dream-like moment of the young lady ended, a group of knight ceased the invasion but it was too late. With nowhere she could call home anymore, she accepted the invitation to be a knight. Life was hard for the lady who had never fight or hurt someone but the hatred and the goal to get her family back from the evil kept her going.

In the army, she realized how weak she was and she craved greater power, she would agree to any mean bestowed her the power to seek her revenge. Looking more feminine and mature, the young lady had fair skin tone with dark brown hair she cut to mid-back length as a sign of determination.

Though she is petite, one shouldn't underestimate the capability of Shu. Donned in light armor, the knight-in-training was highly agile and good at sneaky pay-no-attention attack. Her body was lithe and flexible, just like her choice of weapon. In RPG setting, she would be fitted well in the an assassin class.

Despite her hatred towards the evil, Shu was a sweet charming person most of the time. She would protect her friends and fight like a warrior. If not training, she enjoyed wearing pretty high quality fabrics with lovely colors and patterns.

No more sweet peach girl, her personality is more like Tinkle Bell.

Knight's weapon of choice: Chakram

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black (most preferred), Blue, White

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:11 am
Name of character I am bringing: Lawrence Weiman

Current faction and year: Intermediate hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Lawrence is a very very proud man with a shrouded history, formerly pursuing the life of a priest, there was a hushed up scandal which resulted in him changing vocation to the much less safe occupation of a knight. This was evidently not to his liking, nor his constitution as he does everything he possibly can to avoid physical exertion or hard work. To those around him he goes by the name of Jan, and claims to be from overseas, sometimes exaggerating his inability to speak English to avoid tasks.

He is very short, very slender - dubbed a worthless bag of bones by his superiors - and has short-cropped blonde hair and striking palest blue eyes. He spends a great deal of his time in prayer or pursuing the more lofty virtuous ideals of the order and is not particularly social. He can be friendly with those he has something to gain from and he is very concious of climbing the ladder.

Knight's weapon of choice: Rapier

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold or White

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:53 am
Name of character I am bringing: Yves

Current faction and year: War Executioner

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: A loner and a man of few words. Yves didn't join the knights because of some noble intent to save the world from the horsemen and shadowlings. It was the fact that the horsemen and shadowlings were encroaching on the perimeters of the quiet little village that he and his family lived in that made the youth decide to pick up his falchion and join in the fighting. Although he prefers to work alone, he is not adverse to working with others if it was necessary or a more efficient way of completing the tasks at hand. He has green eyes, longish brown hair that's tied in a loose side braid on his left side.

Knight's weapon of choice: Falchion

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, Black

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:56 am
Name of character I am bringing: "Rhys" Donovan

Current faction and year: Quest hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: click

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope.

Brief description of character: He has a less than pleasant demeanor and is generally angry at everything. Very rarely is he not wearing a scowl or some similar expression on his face, and a lot of what he does is done out of spite. He has a quick temper, but he isn't one to really act on such thoughts and emotions; he may groan and grumble all day but he'll still do whatever work he's given so he can provide for himself and live to see the next day.

He is tall with bright blue eyes, olive skin and a well-toned body from working heavy labor for most of his life. He prefers to wear his messy dark brown hair short and also prefers to keep his 5 o'clock shadow, which only adds to his already scruffy appearance.

Knight's weapon of choice: Shortsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Violet, or wherever else if needed. Surprise me?

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

cheshire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:02 pm
Name of character I am bringing: gilly

Current faction and year: Y1, student
Link to their journal and/or quest thread: ;-; i will try to find it

Is this my first event/tih meta? no

Brief description of character: doodle Gilly would probably be a squire... maybe not a knight. Or, maybe a blacksmith, some kind of supporting role. If people from different nations are involved, she'd probably be something foreign. She's a pretty lousy fighter. She's sweet and a little clueless, but ernest, and tries really hard at the task at hand. Maybe a traveling performer ;D from the middle east.

Knight's weapon of choice: staff

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue, Black, White, Red, Green, Gold, Violet. any!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:22 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Arrakis Dismth

Current faction and year: Guest student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes (I think? I played in the carnival before, but I'm not sure if that counts)

Brief description of character: Arrakis is tall and built as if still growing into his body, with long arms and legs and shoulders that will broaden eventually. His long auburn hair is almost always worn back in a braid to keep it well out of his way. An active individual, he prefers to spend most of his time doing things that keep him moving (such as sword drills) and the tan lines on his olive skin show his love of being outside. He's very generous with his time and resources and one of the first to volunteer if someone needs help. Though he's not likely to be found where there's a lot of activity on his off-hours, he seems to genuinely like other people and keeps their best interests in mind (even if sometimes they don't necessarily have his in mind). He'll wear pretty much anything that fits him and--when necessary--adequately protects him, as he doesn't feel he can really afford to be choosy about it. He doesn't have too many close friends, but he is very close with his family.

Knight's weapon of choice: Arming sword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue, green

Amasis

Everyday Blob

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm
Gaufre
Name of character I am bringing: Scarlett

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest Thread

Is this my first event/tih meta? I was able to introduce Scarlett as a visiting guest student during the cup event, but haven't joined any since.

Brief description of character: Scarlett is a physically typical young woman who yearns to see what the world has to offer. Though petite, she has a demanding presence aided by seemingly endless energy and a nosy attitude. Becoming a knight requires serious dedication and with her lack of self-control alongside an edge for rebellious risk taking, the question whether Scarlett is up to par remains to be answered.

Knight's weapon of choice: Hand Cannon

FACTION OF CHOICE: (1) Violet, (2) Black, (3) Green

Can you link me an image! Catapaults and cannons should not be listed on the list. I'm okay with slingshot however!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:32 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Camilla Forester

Current faction and year: Halloween - Monster - Y2 (Though just barely a Y2)

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope! Wonderland was my first and only meta so far!

Brief description of character: Jolly, Excitable, Friendly, Hyper at times, Adventurous, and Curious describes Camilla best she is the sort who makes good friends easily due to her friendly kind nature and ability to look past class, race, or gender she also has a tendency to gravitate towards people who don't want a exciteable jolly girl around them not to be mean or out of spite but to cheer them up and possibly make a new friend however for the most part Camilla is not a push over and while she greatly cherishes her friends she is particular about who she calls a close friend also while she isn't a push over and won't just give out large amounts of food or money she is quite generous and is perfectly happy to help anybody in need monetary wise to a reasonable degree plus the more you mean to her the more she is willing to share

Adventure, exploration, and learning are all important things to Camilla anything can be a adventure and the world is full of unexplored places! Learning is a big factor too the more you know the more you can do and this coupled with her curiosity gives her a good thirst for knowledge however she isn't a bookworm by any means yes she loves to read but she loves to do as well! Why have knowledge if you won't use it? This coupled with her adventurous nature makes her life a active one and on top of all this she also has a hard working and determined to the point of being stubborn nature if she really sets to mind to something she will be hard pressed to abandon it BUT she is reasonable and will let something go if given a good enough reason

She also has another benefit with learning and adventure she is quite optimistic! Things could always have gone worse things could always be worse and hey! Least I learned something! That is her motto for life things can always be worse so instead of looking at the glass half empty look at it as half full because of this mentality she tends to be a happy cheerful person overall and is hard to get down for a extended period of time its also extremely rare for her to hold a actual grudge she may not like a person but she's almost always willing to give them a second chance... to a point repeated failure or mistreatment will eventually earn distrust from her but no matter how much she may dislike a person she will try and help them if they are in desperate need (And they aren't evil or the enemy) Camilla balances her child at heart nature with her mature nature she loves to play and have fun but she also takes her duties seriously she is polite and well manner most of the time but does slip up on some things occationally and while being much like a child herself she is very responsible when it comes to children mostly due to having a large amount of siblings

Now onto her history! Camilla was born into a lord's family of long lineage and fairly high stature the Foresters being the second oldest child out of a group of seven Camilla's early life was rich and luxurious she was taught to read to cook to ride horses and many other things which both noble men and woman partook in her brother was due to inherit so that responsibility was taken off her and she was allowed to live a more carefree life however at a very early age she showed interest in fighting she was always watching the knights which served her father train and when she got old enough she began learning how to fight much to her parent's delight her brother showed no interest in it which was discouraging to their parents because the Foresters long ago obtained their land by serving the Great Kings of old and sense that first family member at least one Forester of every generation has served the current king so when Camilla showed interest they had high hopes

And their hopes were well placed! Camilla growing up on the tales of valor and adventure always longed to serve a Knight of the Roundtable (Hit my char limit must finish in another post)

Knight's weapon of choice: A Rapier and a Main Gauche (Parrying Dagger) used as a pare (Like This, This, and This

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold, White, Blue, Green

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:43 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Xala

Current faction and year: Horsemen Y1

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here!

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope

Brief description of character: Helps out in the kitchens, usually by carrying things or chopping them up. A cheerful cook that maybe takes a little too much pleasure in preparing anything bloody. Also likes gardening. Did you know some seeds are poisonous? And these ones make you hallucinate. Not that she would put anything in the food, mind you. But ask her about poisons. For healing! Definitely for healing.

On the battlefield, she gets pretty violent, pretty fast, but at least she's cheerful about it, as long as she's winning.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, Red

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff