Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

KytchynWitche

Dedicated Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:28 pm
i haven't got any as yet, but i'm working on it  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:57 pm
Chibi_Oni_chan
haven't really thought about it. Might want to start.... *goes off and ponders Ideas for characters*
The damn plot bunnies got lose and now I have to put them back. I am getting ideas as I seat here and read this... scream  

LeighMae

Parabear

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:44 pm
I have a story that has a few BL couples in it. But the main one is Eiji Kiryu and Tyler Maeda. I've tried drawing them, but I don't have one that I am satisfied with. *Perfectionist when it comes to drawing*

Eiji Kiryu is the most popular boy at Osaka High and in a band with his friends (Hikaru--Keyboard; Ryushi--bass; Naozumi--drums). He has an abusive and basiclly insane father, Harunobu, who experiments on almost all of his children and has killed all of his previous wives (including Eiji's mother). Eiji and Ty meet when they are made lab partners in chemistry, and Ty followed him the rest of the day. Since Eiji is an easily annoyed person and knows he has many "fanboys" at the school, he got frustrated and kissed Ty thinking it would make him leave. The story later gets very deep and just plain weird... o_O I couldn't even begin to explain it. lol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:52 pm
Yes i do! xd
The story is about these four boys,
Kagani, The nerdy one.
Kyosuki, The Emo of the four.
Nanai, The hyper one.
and finally Disuki, The Bishonen whom everyone swears is a girl.

They don't hang out during school but after they are the best of friends. Soon while walking home from school They all decide to walk a shortcut to their homes. Since they do live near each other. But once they walk past this old school house they hear gun shots.
Deciding to investigate they all go inside. Before they know it They awaken in some sort of lab. Disuki looks around and notices that his lover, Kyosuki, is missing. He wakes the other up and they go in search of him.
Hearing another gun shot, and run to it. When they get there there in the hallway was Kyosuki surrounded by black and white wings.
What could this mean for our young students?
Well i suck at summarys but its in process... LOL. mrgreen 4laugh ninja  

HighKiller(HK)

13,340 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:27 am
I do, I have my little roleplaying character Seph but I also have my two real life boys Seph{seen below} and Ayase.
Sephs a shy little uke and so Aya has to take care of him while I'm at school.
They'll have three brothers by the end of the year. Aki, Sono and another I've not decided on a name for yet. They're going to be in a little love triangle so no one gets left out.
Aki is going to be Seph's brother and Sono is going to be Aya's brother. The last one is probably going to be Seph's brother too because he looks like him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:24 am
i have boy and girls ^_^ but i don't really want to share them, sorry xd  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Lunarisa

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:01 am
i have my own bl/yaoi characters, i'm going to start writing it out from my thoughts, and i even put myself into the story too ^.^;;;

but i need to get the prologue up so it can make sense for what happened to certain characters. the prologue is going to be 4 short chapters.

but anyway, here are the characters:

the BL couples are

Yuki + Lance , Eric + Andrew

other characters:

Tynan --- me =D!!!! , Alana, Brian, Catherine

sweatdrop yeah i have lots of characters but those 8 characters are important. I have some other characters but their roles are so small that it's not even worth mentioning. And yes, there are straight couples in there. It's more like a realistic, possible situation blended with fantasy.

I really suck at the summary so I might as well not put them up. sweatdrop If you really do want to know more about the characters, please pm me and i'll be happy to explain them for you =D And I'll bug my non-gaian friend to draw my characters for me =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:34 pm
ooh! actually, i have quite a lot of stories... but as future novelist wannabe... i'm not telling much about them... sorry tho! sweatdrop

but i have... which is the important thing! and way too many for my taste. whee  

Natsushi

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Hmmmm, yeah.
I wrote one which is kind of non-con. ^^;;

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:58 pm
I'm writing a story right now... The couple is like...
Characters:
Uke.
name - Alex.
sexuality - bi
fav bands - die toten hosen, hey, sex pistols
family - father, stepfather(another yaoi couple!) sister and crazy grandma.
hobbies - guitar, perkussion, piercings, posters, rock.
food - cheese.
type - angsty uke.
nationality - german, lives in Poland. (gawd I LOVE german boys and girls heart heart heart heart heart heart heart )
looks - long brown hair, green eyes, a lot of piercings, little punkish.
languages - polish, german, english
personality - NEVER shows feelings like sadness, fear and love towards a person that doesn't feel the same. Loves his sister very much (when she got beaten by some skinheads, he and his friends had a little cruciade with baseball bats). Some people can't belive, that HE'S the uke.

Seme:
name - Artur.
Age - 21
sexuality - bi
fav band - Madeth gray'll
family - two big sisters.
Job - journalist, writer and a photograph.
food - corn
type - vampire'ish seme
nationality - 100% polish.
looks - a retired goth, light hair, middle leght, grey eyes, black clothes. No make=up or things like that. Quite muscular, big hands.
languages - polish, german, greek, english, japanese, italian.
personality - mostly calm, diplomatic, very intelligent. Likes to tease Alex. Very invasive. And mature. More clingy and open with his feelings than Alex. Was once Alex's stepfather's patient.  

WrednyMotylek

Wires in a Box

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:46 pm
I had it before... but not any longer. Well, I like to include gay couples in my stories, but I don't have any special favorites... but here is some I have made up.

Adrian
Adrian is an elven prince who will get kicked of the throne if he doesn't learn how to use magic (his father his half goblin, but nothing goblinlike has come to Adrian). He is mature but likes to play, and even thought he doesn't like to speak he has to speak all the time, because Mint hates speaking even more. He also have a strange bound to an ex-elf nicknamed Morre, I know what it is but I don't like telling people that ^.^ Adrian has long honey yellow hair and brown eyes.

Mint
Mint (also an elf) is living in the castle with Adrian and he is also Adrians boyfriend. Why he lives with the royal family I tell you later. Mint is very silent, kind and very bigbrother like. It's easy to fall for him. He hates to speak. He loves Adrian and lives only for him, and if something happens to Adrian he forgets about anything else and everyone else that loves him. ^^;; But he is still kind to everyone. He has long black hair and green eyes.

Adrian & Mint met when they were kids, at an orphanage. Adrian had been kidnapped from the royal family, escaped from the kidnappers and moved into the orphanage, and Mint had been found there when he was like new born (a classic ^_^). Mint is 2 years older than Adrian. They never let go of each other, they slept in the same bed and protected each other. After 1 year the royal family found Adrian, and they had to let Mint come with them back to the castle. When Mint were around 12 Adrian confessed his feelings for Mint, but Mint became confused and told Adrian that he wasn't ready. However, when Adrian was 13 and Mint 15 they became a lovin couple. No one in the Royal family had nothing against it, but they didn't like the fact that Adrian couldn't use eleven magic so he got kicked out (Mint is now 17 and Adrian 15) and he couldn't return until he could use it. Mint joined him of course.

The story they appear in is called The Silverfall Legend and the main person is a young girl named Jessibell. She and her little mascot Silver is told to find the Silverfall at the end of the world, and they meet Mint & Adrian at the beginning of their journey. Jessibell falls in love with Mint, but he only sees her as his little sister. Their enemies are a devil (Lucifer... yeah, original name XD) and a death god (Hades) and their recrutied warrior Edward... and Edward kidnaps a mermaid by mistakes who also becomes their partner in crime XD Later the evil witch Sylvia and her helper Morre becomes their enimies to. It's really long story ^^;; I havn't written it down in English yet but I will!

Here's a picture:
http://www.chibihannes.com/art/pic21.jpg (Arian, Mint, Jessibell and Silver)  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:17 pm
My mind is always toying with random characters. Some times I see someone on and street and think he would look good with some one I know or have previously met. I'll just think of an entire story line in a few brief moments and play with until I've got it perfect. After I'm bored with it I simple move on to my next imaginary couple (Boredom usually occurs with a half an hour or less). Wouldn't you all like to live in my brain?  

[That_Guy]

DMMegsie

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:15 pm
Well.. it's fun to do that..

I have my own characters that I write about as well... however they are straight and then I think sometimes how fun it would be to write yaoi with them... especially since the reactions...

I'm twisted sometimes... for anyone who has known me for a while and my writing style....

ninja Maybe I should post some yaoi here.. once I right some fan service ones... ninja

*cough* anyway... it's normal..  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:38 am
I have a couple as well, but the one's I use the most are Jay-kins (Jordan) & Kay-kins (kakashi) blaugh  

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Satu & Yukio

From my manga-in-the-making, All's Fair, a story of two countries at war, Necroria and Lilatia. Each country is ruled by a monarchy from the descendants of the gods. Necroria from the God of Darkness, and Lilatia from the God of Light. While the kingdoms hate eachother, the elderly kings want to end the war. However, the two are on the border of death, so it is up to their sons, Yukio and Satu to unite their countries. So how better to unite two lands then to get the kings to become friends? Well... there is ONE thing that's better then friends.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Merrick & Templar

These two are from my trilogy, Orphans of the Separate Heart, the story of a necromancer who wants to ressurect his clan and dominate the world. However, the only way for him to gain enough power is to bring together the ten strongest magics on earth. How does he do it? Put them all in an orphanage together of course! What about the parents... well, he'll deal with that. Two of the ten orphans are Merrick and Templar. Templar is a mute psychic with a small emotional range, but seems to care about the other nine orphans, but his adoptive parents are another story. Merrick is an out-going, mildly psychotic, spirit demon. Best friends since they were three, and despite sixteen years without eachother, these two are going to be my funnest pairing to develop.

Numar & Sashuya

Also from Orphans of the Separate Heart, although they are only minor characters in the first book, and slightly important in the second. ((and they don't actually look like the other two pairings did!)) They are amongst the orphans who go to the orphanage several years after Merrick, Templar, and the rest. Numar is a lunar demon with a superiority complex. Sashuya is a time demon who, since the age of 12, is head over heels for Numar. Of course, Numar's ego made him a tad oblivious, so it took him seven years to ever realize this. ((Numar is a year younger then Sashuya)). While they get less relationship development, as in book 1 they are 13 & 14, so still not together, while in book 2, they are 19 & 20, so recently together. However, we all love a bit of minor character romance every once and a while, so it's all good.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff