Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
The Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia exhaled slightly as Lucian took hold of her hand, unsure on what to do with herself. She sat down more comfortably next to him, allowing him to calm down in her presence. She kept watching him, waiting for him to snap at her like he had before. "It will be okay." She insisted, rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand. "Do you want to talk?" She asked, meeting his gaze as well.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Jyccly
crying you're already a pervert though

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"...???"
                                                                      Talk? Doesn't Sal like it when we sit like this in silence?
                                                                      Lucian, who was still stuck in the past, tilted his head, slightly confused.
                                                                      "If you want to..." he said, as he gave her a small smile, "Do you remember that cherry blossom tree? Next spring...I can take you to see it again."
                                                                      He turned his gaze toward her, blushing slightly, and then looked away shyly.

User Image

OCC: emotion_awesome Well, can I upgrade to supreme pervert then?
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia suddenly realized that Lucian was not with her in the present, and was instead lost in the past again. She wasn't sure what the best way to approach it was, but figured that the only thing she could do was be there for him. "I love cherry blossom trees. It would be lovely to see it." She said, hoping to comfort him without lying to him. It still didn't feel right to mess with someones past, especially since this 'Sal' person seemed to be a past love interest. "Where else could we go?" She asked, hoping to bring him to more happy memories.

Jyccly
D: god no please no
dang i feel like im working with dementia patients right now

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian gave her a bright smile.
                                                                      "We can go to that garden again. You loved that fountain in the middle. We can also go to town, and have some of that dessert you like. What about the sea? We can build sand castles again, since ours got ruined by the waves last time..."
                                                                      He trailed off, slightly embarrassed at his rambling.
                                                                      "I'm sorry, I got excited for a moment here. When you get better, I promise you that we will explore all the places you wanted to go."
                                                                      He leaned over, cupping her face in his hands as he gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
                                                                      "So don't give up hope..."
                                                                      He gazed down at her with pain-stricken eyes.
                                                                      "Live."

User Image

OCC: emotion_awesome Damn, give me my well-deserved promotion. To Supreme Pervert! Well yeah, Lucian has some serious mental issues. I think we all know that.
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia relaxed under his touch at his last word. Live. They had more in common than she had thought if a love interest of his had died as well. She found herself struggling for words as she tried to speak. "That sounds like a lot of fun, and I will do it with you. It will all be okay." She insisted shakily, not ready for Lucian to wake up and face the reality that his loved one was gone. Despite her anger at his manipulation, she did not want to watch him get his heartbroken. Especially if it had already been broken once.

Jyccly
Yeah, but they're easier. They don't get mad when they find out you were lying.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian gazed at her lovingly for a moment more.
                                                                      Then, his eyes cooled. Colder than it has ever been.
                                                                      "When did you learn to speak like that, Sal." he said, his voice dropping to a new low.
                                                                      He back away from Alyssia, his unforgiving eyes never leaving hers.
                                                                      "Why do you have to lie to me. Even in my dreams?"
                                                                      He spread his arms out to both sides, emphasizing the space around them.
                                                                      "When did you start lying to me? Was it right from the start? Was it entertaining to you, playing with my heart?"
                                                                      He stopped, and laughed in anguish.
                                                                      In a flash, he was in front of her again. He grabbed hold of her wrists, pinning them against the wall.
                                                                      "Answer me, Sal." he growled, his blood-red eyes gleaming in the darkness.
                                                                      "Why did you have to abandon me."

User Image

OCC: :/ This couple is complicated. Nothing I can do about that.
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:05 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia gasped at the sudden change in personality, things clicking in her head. She still wasn't sure on the exact heartbreak that he had felt, but she sensed a strong feeling of betrayal coming from him. She struggled as she found herself pinned against the wall, not liking the turn where he had the upper hand. Her eyes were curious, but also angered. "I'm right in front of you!" She exclaimed, breaking out of her character as Sal. "You aren't the only one who has lost someone, you know." She added, her anger leaking into her voice. She no longer cared if she broke him out of his episode, as she was still fighting for him to release her.

Jyccly
Aw Lucian, pinning people against walls is rude D: Alyssia isn't as good at controlling her emotions. She is like fire, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

"When did you ever tell me anything?" he shouted back, his voice shaking slightly, "A smile. Silence...have you ever told me how you truly felt?"
                                                                      Desperation leaked into his voice.
                                                                      Slowly, he released his hold on her, dropping his arms to his side.
                                                                      Defeated.
                                                                      Giving up.
                                                                      "What can I know...what can I understand, if all I can see is your emotionless facade."
                                                                      He lowered his head, now silent.

User Image

OCC: What the ******** keeps on screwing up.
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia's fury gripped her, and she soon forgot she was arguing with someone that wasn't in the right state of mind. Her mind was full of rage, angry that the man was yelling at her when she was trying to help. "I'm not the emotionless one in this castle!" She exclaimed, blowing any cover she may still have as Sal. "You walk around manipulating everyone you see. How do you expect me to trust you?" She stepped closer to him, her expression frustrated as she looked into his now lowered eyes.

Jyccly
Fair point XD
don't be gross with Alyssia D: she is the character of a 13 year old.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian slowly brought his gaze toward Alyssia, meeting her eyes directly.
                                                                      His eyes flashed in anger as he spoke.
                                                                      "Me? Manipulating everyone? Can you really say that when you are the one who is stuck in the past, so much that you are simply living life in a meaningless, hollow shell?"
                                                                      He kept his voice steady as he spoke his next words.
                                                                      "He is dead. Do you understand. Gone. No amount of wishing, regret, revenge will ever bring him back to life."

User Image

OCC: Is it just me...or do they seem like a Ren and Emery with a bad relationship... XD. Lucian is referring to another person, a past love rival, not who Alyssia is going to end up thinking about surprised
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia flinched as the words hit her hard exterior, cracking the surface. "No, I will get my revenge." She said weakly, looking towards the ground. She closed her eyes as memories of the past resurfaced, memories she had kept hidden away for centuries. She had only chosen this life to be with him, so the least she could do was live it for him.

Her eyes slowly reopened and she looked up at Lucian, a full of vulnerability she hadn't had before. "What's the point without him here?" She asked herself quietly, hoping he wouldn't overhear her. "Why do you have to ruin everything?"

Jyccly
Alyssia doesn't know what she's think lol. Ren and Emery are way more awkward than this, give them some credit!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian could feel his heart crying inside.
                                                                      Why is it that even in my dreams, she still choses him?
                                                                      "Who was I fooling..." Lucian said to himself, gazing at Alyssia, his eyes full of quiet resignation, "I was never in your heart. You never cared about me. I'm not even a replacement for him, that is how unneeded I am."
                                                                      He voice shook with emotion, as his heart beat gently in his chest.
                                                                      Aching.
                                                                      "Yet, we both put on faceless masks. Pretend everything is alright, when nothing will ever be right again."
                                                                      His voice cracked, as he struggled to continue.
                                                                      "When will you realize that you are no longer alone? That you have people who care about you, think about you...love you."
                                                                      He paused, the words hanging in the air between them.
                                                                      "When will you realize that I am standing right in front of you?"

User Image

OCC: Hmm...I guess so smile . Most of Ren and Emery's conversations are: Insult-stare-blush.
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:26 pm
Jyccly

KatjaJean

I can't handle them right now. crying after all those sad songs  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia's eyes turned from vulnerable to furious in an instant as he accused her of using him as a replacement. "When have you ever tried to do anything for me? You're the one that used me, remember? I'm nothing but a pawn in your game." She said angrily, her eyes meeting his. She was no longer talking to Lucian of the past, but to Lucian of the present. She flung her words at him out of frustration, hoping for him to see her side.

"How can you be a replacement? You have never been the same." She said bitterly. There was nothing similar between Lucian and her past love. In the past she had been showered with love, to the point where she had dedicated her life to him. Until now she had assumed that Lucian was nothing but a placeholder as King. She assumed that was all she was to him as well, but his words confused her. "I can't let you in. I can't let anyone in." She a bit more quietly in response to his last words. The last thing she should do was trust any of those around her. With the Light's recruited, anyone could be against her.

ooc:; sorry bout the feels <3

Jyccly
They're so predictable lawl. all cause he caught her when she fell out of a tree.

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian's eyes widened at her sudden outburst, for the Sal he knew had never lashed out at him like that.
                                                                      "Nothing but a pawn in my game? When were you ever a pawn in my game?"
                                                                      Why can't you understand that I am doing all this for you? That I will risk everything for you, even if the very core of my existence shatters in exchange?
                                                                      He finished the sentence in his mind, unable to formulate the thought into words.
                                                                      Frustration.
                                                                      Why couldn't she understand at least that?
                                                                      His eyes widened in shock once again as she continued.
                                                                      "When have I been the same?" he spat out, his eyes wavering in anger and agony, "I am not the same! Have you ever seen me for who I truly am? Did you ever take the time to try to understand me? Did you give me the chance to understand you?"
                                                                      His voice shook with each word he spoke.
                                                                      "Why must you build a wall around yourself, cast everyone away? Do you understand our loneliness? No..."
                                                                      He shook his head, a pained smile breaking across his face.
                                                                      "Can you even begin to understand the depth of our despair? You are simply too scared of getting hurt again, that you will never learn to trust. But what does that truly accomplish? Nothing. You are simply living in the hell that you yourself had created."
                                                                      He paused, out of breath.
                                                                      He could feel something wet dripping down his cheeks.
                                                                      Tears.
                                                                      "Come back to us..." he said softly, his voice fading as he clutched at his breaking heart, "Come back...to me."

User Image

OCC: You see...the tree is magical. It's YOUR tree. The old-man tree. The truth has been told.L
KatjaJean

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces